Author Topic: Away Games  (Read 148752 times)

Offline SuperWool075

• Believer
Re: Away Games
« Reply #1600 on: Yesterday at 02:14:31 PM »
Current update reposted from page 38

Quite liked these posts at first, but not arsed now.  Don't take that the wrong way mate, it's just that it's so much of a shambles and so many weirdo's have ilfiltrated our away ends that I can no longer be arsed to go on the odd occasions when it does drop to 12.

With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Believer
« Reply #1601 on: Yesterday at 02:48:07 PM »
Quite liked these posts at first, but not arsed now.  Don't take that the wrong way mate, it's just that it's so much of a shambles and so many weirdo's have ilfiltrated our away ends that I can no longer be arsed to go on the odd occasions when it does drop to 12.

No offence taken. I have done it this far so may as well see it through. We all know Watford will be done on 18, maybe a few scraps on 17. West Ham some will go missing as it's a new ground and last away.

See how it goes next season, but with no transparency it is a worry

Offline ABJ

• Believer
  • Internet terrorist @ABJ_LFC
« Reply #1602 on: Yesterday at 05:54:59 PM »
My only problem with that is it'd price out some of the away regulars, and judging by the ever declining standards of our away support it's something I wouldn't want to see.

Away matches open to all who can afford the ridiculous home prices every week on top of travel and tickets for away's, nah.

Imagine having the Anfield #LFCFam filling an away end.  Nah, there's already too many nob's who have somehow (fuck knows how) jumped on the away band wagon.

I do feel for you though.  Maybe some kind of vouching system is needed.

I'd stand at the turnstile myself and tell people whether they meet my undefined criteria or not, except I'm not hard enough.

ABJ would be the ideal person to do if he wasn't wool.  A Scouse version of ABJ who can either let the person pass to the turnstile or confiscate the ticket and redistribute it at face value to Scousers or meet my undefined criteria of a 'good wool'. 

'Half decent wools' allowed if there's any unredistributed tickets left.
;D
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1603 on: Yesterday at 07:07:59 PM »
I dont care whete people ate from but want SUPPORTERS  not spectators.

Song contest?  :D

And if they approach the turnstile already moaning they can be sent packing right away!
We are a team of one half.

Offline willfc

• Anny Roader
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #1604 on: Yesterday at 07:15:13 PM »
I'd like to see young adults with 15+ home credits stuck into a ballot for aways, I don't see enough 17-21 year olds who would go away and sing their heart out, maybe a youthful outlook could improve the away end maybe?
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Fazak_Red

• Kopite
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #1605 on: Yesterday at 07:47:04 PM »
The problem is there is hardly any lads in that age bracket that would have 15+ home games.

Bulk sales months in advance of the games are not really suited to 17-21 year olds. Most people I know can't be arsed with the hassle of it all.

Offline andy07

• Believer
« Reply #1606 on: Yesterday at 08:58:15 PM »
I am hard enough and more than happy to stand at the turnstiles and offer appropriate advice to those who shouldn't be there.   On your own you look like a right knob, needs most (if not all) of those who do qualify to enter to make a stand.  Problem is like most things these day, the majority can't be arsed.
Scouse and English (with a bit of Scots)

Offline stuartheal

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1607 on: Yesterday at 09:06:38 PM »
Interesting to see what Brighton would do with their away end if they go up. Think they currently give entire end to away fans. Would imagine though they would do as Burnley have this season and give some of these to home fans due to likely high demand.