Author Topic: Dexter Series 6 now 7 too (PLEASE use spoiler tags). Season 7 now on in US  (Read 34171 times)

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
Re: Dexter Series 6 (PLEASE use spoiler tags)
« Reply #240 on: November 30, 2011, 02:01:25 am »
Seeing as I'm on a roll with the theories I thought I'd add another. Don't read it if you don't want to be put in a position where you moan about it all being ruined, for some reason.

Spoiler
I reckon Louis is going to turn out to be unstable and dangerous in some way, possibly leading in to series 7, and possibly ending up killing Jamie at the end of this series.

Masuka saying "remember it was me who found him" made me think that it would come back to haunt him at some point, and that was before we saw the hand prop in his apartment.
[close]

Spoiler
Especially with how good he is with the computer malarky and telling dexter to use the other search engine.  Could be one he's designed himself.  Could even end up being like Batman and Robin.
[close]

Offline m4Rco

• Kopite
  • wat
« Reply #241 on: November 30, 2011, 03:14:28 am »
Spoiler
Great episode although I saw the twist coming. Although there are a few logical errors if Geller has been dead from the beginning, its still a nice twist and alot of people didn't see it coming and were amazed by it.

But the more interesting thing for me is the story thats being build around Lewis. First that weird searchengine that no one ever heard of before, then the hand souvenir and most of all hes now engaged to the babysitter of Dex. I assume that Lewis already knows who Dexter is since he seems to be very interested in his work and stuff. Creepy guy, he'll probably have a huge role in the next season. At least I hope so, great acting so far from him.
[close]
#8 Steven Gerrard
There was no miracle in Istanbul. It was just a man inspiring other men to victory. A man with whom you'll never walk alone.

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: November 30, 2011, 03:18:25 am »
People really think this show is going downhill?

I think it's been superb so far- much better than last season. I still think it's one of the best shows around.
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: November 30, 2011, 10:46:48 am »
People really think this show is going downhill?

I think it's been superb so far- much better than last season. I still think it's one of the best shows around.
Same here mate.

Offline Nonex

• Anny Roader
  • "I think the phrase rhymes with clucking bell."
« Reply #244 on: November 30, 2011, 04:55:26 pm »
I find it's just getting a little repetitive. It's always about weather Dexter's good side can overcome his dark passenger and at the end of the season he always finds out it can't. I wouldn't say it's going downhill but I think they need to shake it up a bit more. Maybe let Deb find out about Dexter.

Offline louise0411

• Anny Roader
« Reply #245 on: November 30, 2011, 06:27:57 pm »
I find it's just getting a little repetitive. It's always about weather Dexter's good side can overcome his dark passenger and at the end of the season he always finds out it can't. I wouldn't say it's going downhill but I think they need to shake it up a bit more. Maybe let Deb find out about Dexter.

Yeah Deb has to find out soon I reckon, I thought that was the point of her getting upset about not being close to him, so then she can try and get closer and find out or something.
www.twitter.com/louise0411

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez runs down the wing for me.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #246 on: November 30, 2011, 07:44:49 pm »
How do I post spoilers?

It is not working. :-[
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: November 30, 2011, 09:40:34 pm »

In the books (if anyone but me has read them you have my sympathies) Deb does know about him. The show isn't really based on the book, just the odd storyline here and there and there's a guy called Dexter in them but maybe they'll pick that bit out in another series and make it work somehow.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: November 30, 2011, 11:27:09 pm »
How do I post spoilers?

It is not working. :-[

Easiest way quote me and then this then below and delete the y ive put in the middle. Then you can see what you have to write. So keep the brackets and spoiler etc.
Spoiler
y
[close]
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:29:01 pm by macca007 »

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #249 on: December 1, 2011, 10:11:22 pm »

Spoiler
Cool. 1. Why didn't Geller's students know he is dead if they were interviewing them? 2. Think Lewis and the other Assistant will have some connection and that will lead into the next series. 3. Also I think Deb will get killed.
[close]
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: December 1, 2011, 10:47:11 pm »

Spoiler
Cool. 1. Why didn't Geller's students know he is dead if they were interviewing them? 2. Think Lewis and the other Assistant will have some connection and that will lead into the next series. 3. Also I think Deb will get killed.
[close]

Spoiler
1 could be a recent murder. 2 we'll have to see and 3. Wouldn't surprise me as her real life character was married to dexter etc. and im sure i read of reported problems between them on set now they are divorced.
[close]

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: December 2, 2011, 12:36:34 am »
I still love it but the writer's are clearly getting sloppy. The show was so well knit before now Dexter's no longer seeming to give a shit about being caught (rule number 1) and there is just some blatant illogical unrealistic stuff that's crept into the show.

Still a good show but this season has been very questionable, still enjoy it though. I have my faith in them to pull two really good last seasons as they have so much untapped potential with Deb finding out about Dexter and the chase that could result from it.
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #252 on: December 3, 2011, 07:39:02 am »

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Geller is a retired professor isn't he?
[close]

Offline Elysian Fields

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #253 on: December 3, 2011, 09:17:50 am »
I still love it but the writer's are clearly getting sloppy. The show was so well knit before now Dexter's no longer seeming to give a shit about being caught (rule number 1) and there is just some blatant illogical unrealistic stuff that's crept into the show.

Still a good show but this season has been very questionable, still enjoy it though. I have my faith in them to pull two really good last seasons as they have so much untapped potential with Deb finding out about Dexter and the chase that could result from it.

Agree 100%. This season has been a huge disappointment. Alot of lazy plotting going on here with the writers. The episode where Dexter becomes a 'jock' and starts shooting everything up is just stupid and doesn't fit in with his character or the series at all.

Offline Elysian Fields

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #254 on: December 3, 2011, 09:19:20 am »
Spoiler
Why is Commander Adama a serial killer? Was it after they found earth and therefore there was no need for someone to drive the Battlestar anymore?
[close]

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: December 3, 2011, 11:22:45 pm »
Spoiler
Why is Commander Adama a serial killer? Was it after they found earth and therefore there was no need for someone to drive the Battlestar anymore?
[close]

Spoiler
Saul being a cylon finally got to him and he went completely berserk
[close]
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #256 on: December 4, 2011, 01:00:42 am »

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Didn't they say no one's seen or heard from him for a long time?
[close]
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: December 4, 2011, 11:24:29 am »
can't believe some of you lot are finding this season disappointing

Offline Frank.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #258 on: December 5, 2011, 12:44:48 am »
can't believe some of you lot are finding this season disappointing

Why? It's personal opinion.

I think it's been a solid series but nothing groundbreaking.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #259 on: December 6, 2011, 09:15:32 pm »
Thoughts on the new one?

Offline 7777

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: December 6, 2011, 10:32:40 pm »
Thoughts on the new one?

Spoiler
Lewis is the most intriguing storyline especially after Dexter gave him short shrift and them highlighting his good detective skills tracking Doomsday Adam, someone mentioned Eliot might be his search engine as he told Dexter about it and it's a fucking great shout which could be recording all of Dexters searches
[close]

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: December 7, 2011, 04:21:35 am »
Another so so episode as far as I'm concerned. The season finale should involve Jamie (the babysitter) & a stripper pole. That's about the only way they'll win me over for this season.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: December 7, 2011, 09:03:21 am »
Another so so episode as far as I'm concerned. The season finale should involve Jamie (the babysitter) & a stripper pole. That's about the only way they'll win me over for this season.

I dunno man, she has the crazy eyes.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: December 7, 2011, 06:27:39 pm »
Spoiler
Noooo! Not Batista!
[close]
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline 7777

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: December 7, 2011, 06:52:55 pm »
I dunno man, she has the crazy eyes.
Eyes?

Offline AdamR

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: December 8, 2011, 12:15:19 am »
Enjoyed that episode

Next weeks looks a belter.  How many are left this season?

Offline AdamR

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: December 8, 2011, 07:08:03 pm »
[youtube]Really want Deb and her psychiatrist/councellist woman to fuck soon[/youtube]

Offline StevieG#8

• Main Stander
  • Long Live the King
« Reply #267 on: December 10, 2011, 11:33:04 am »
Spoiler
What is the connection between Louis and the blonde intern with him having the ice truck killer's hand she stole?
[close]

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: December 10, 2011, 01:22:33 pm »
Spoiler
What is the connection between Louis and the blonde intern with him having the ice truck killer's hand she stole?
[close]

Spoiler
She put it on an auction site to raise money, Masuka left it to him to get the hand either de-listed or hide any trace.  Obviously he bought it.
[close]

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #269 on: December 11, 2011, 01:30:18 am »
Spoiler
Looks like Deb is gonna snuff it going by next week's preview. I hope that's not the case.
[close]
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: December 11, 2011, 09:47:19 am »
Spoiler
Looks like Deb is gonna snuff it going by next week's preview. I hope that's not the case.
[close]

There is no way on Earth that will happen, at least not before the final season's latter episodes.

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: December 12, 2011, 04:41:41 pm »
Just watched last nights episode: WOW. Setting up for a stunning finale, thats for sure

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #272 on: December 13, 2011, 09:41:33 am »
Just watched last nights episode: WOW. Setting up for a stunning finale, thats for sure

Spoiler
indeed it looks like it will be "wow" and also may be "ewwww" (dexter/debra)
[close]
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #273 on: December 13, 2011, 04:56:20 pm »
Spoiler
The Dexter trying to catch Travis but failing because he'd become dizzy was all too predictable. The writers have been lazy this season.
[close]

Offline -Nay-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: December 13, 2011, 05:03:11 pm »
Enjoyed this series and the finale looks amazing!

I'd love to see more of the old dexter for the final 2 series (killing people every episode).

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: December 14, 2011, 10:21:04 am »
Also been enjoying this series aswell as with the past four. Looking to be a good finale this week!
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline N-Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: December 14, 2011, 01:47:01 pm »
Spoiler
The Dexter trying to catch Travis but failing because he'd become dizzy was all too predictable. The writers have been lazy this season.
[close]

Definitely, somehow i'm still enjoying it though.

Offline Elysian Fields

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #277 on: December 14, 2011, 02:18:57 pm »
The first 3 or 4 series were superb, but this current series has gone completely downhill this season. The writing is lazy, the plots are devoid of originality and ideas, and the Dexter character has become some sort of caricature / supehero type character. Instead of slopping about in the shadows, he seems to have turned into some sort of brazen Superman type character. Just ridiculous. They've even hamstrung the Masuka character by not making him make any sexual quips anymore and laugh like Beavis and Butthead. He was easily the most entertaining character but the writers seemed to have neutered him.

This is the most ridiclous plot development in the history of TV:

Spoiler
Debra wanting to shag Dexter
[close]

This series has 'jumped the shark'.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 02:23:44 pm by Elysian Fields »

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: December 14, 2011, 02:27:51 pm »
The first 3 or 4 series were superb, but this current series has gone completely downhill this season. The writing is lazy, the plots are devoid of originality and ideas, and the Dexter character has become some sort of caricature / supehero type character. They've even hamstrung the Masuka character by not making him make any sexual quips anymore and laugh like Beavis and Butthead. He was easily the most entertaining character but the writers seemed to have neutered him.

This is the most ridiclous plot development in the history of TV:

Spoiler
Debra wanting to shag Dexter
[close]

This series has 'jumped the shark'.

The Vocal Loyalist: A fan who appears to have nothing in his heart but loathing towards the show... and yet still keeps coming back, often insisting on how loyal they are in the process. Often a fan who's been burned in the past, he nevertheless keeps hanging around purely to complain about how he's been burned. The Vocal Loyalist is very fond of announcing that he has been burned once too often by the show and will be leaving the fandom, and yet he never actually seems to leave. Despite the fact that he does nothing but complain about it, should anything threaten the show's existence (such as a cancellation threat), his will be among the loudest voice raised in protest of the cancellation. Basically, for those of you who have worked in a business or public service job, the Vocal Loyalist is, in summary, the type of customer who says they will not be coming back to do business with you, but comes back again and again.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanDumb

:wave
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline BRdispatch05

• Avian maculation. Aural Tetanus Fetishist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: December 14, 2011, 02:37:29 pm »
Great season so far! Although it's going to be hard to top season 4

Spoiler
One thing I'm confused about to add to the discussion of Kellar and inconsistencies. The girl that was captured, then set free, mentioned there were two voices when she was blindfolded. She said one of them kept referring to the other as the professor, and he seemed to be the leader of the two. Did I miss something?
[close]
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. - Joseph Campbell