Author Topic: Liverpool 5 vs Hull 1-Lallana 16' Milner (p) 28' 70' Mane 35' Meylr 50' Cou 51')  (Read 47088 times)

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I firmly believe had that been 11v11 for the full game, we'd have scored a fuckload of goals regardless.

Hull weren't even touching the ball, even before the red card. Fuck off pundits with your 'Liverpool were really helped with the scoreline'. Au contraire, this flatters Hull. Should have been 10-1.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Teams are going to start going long against us

Hull turned up and tried to play through our press and were absolutely throttled

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The reality is that we could have score 3 to 4 more.

I felt sorry for Hull.

Lets hope Arse and Chelsea draw.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
Brilliant.

Too many good displays to mention. You just can't mention all of them. So I'll mention just one for now.

Henderson - take a bow son. Absolutely phenomenal today. Proving a lot of people wrong in the summer who said the midfield wasn't good enough. Including me.
YWNA

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
Absolutely fantastic. Aim for top 4. anything else is a bonus.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline itsalltosh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Great  stuff  :D keep it up you Redmen

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sky Sports say that... in reality the level of dross in this league is ridiculous
There's going to be a big gap between the 6 legit teams and the rest... possibly with the Ev on an island in between

Are you placing Leicester in the dross?
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Mills still spouting shit on final score

Bloody hell The wide shot of Crooks?.?.? He is even bigger this season, is that a corset or a waistcoat?

Bollocks to him. He's made his mind up. We could go games without conceding and then someone smacks one into the top corner from 45 yards and he'd do that massive sigh and say "look they are good going forward but they just can't defend". It's "zonal marking" all over again.

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
What is our longest winning streak in the league under Klopp?
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Btw Wijnaldum is just getting better with every passing minute.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Red-juvenated

• Legacy Fan
  • "Normal One"
If we can be consistent with such performances there is no team in the PL that can beat us. Onwards and Upwards. The Title is the Target
Doubters to Believers

Offline Flinstone

• Whatever you like. Would like to slip it in without making it awkward... Chinese Information Minister
  • Legacy Fan
No seriously, how good are we? I'm still a bit shocked at that dominance.
The West is finished, China is the future

Offline Mr_Shane

• Legacy Fan
Just seen the goals again, I just noticed how many players we have who have such quick feet and who need little space to maneouver and get the shot off. They must be a nightmare for defenders to mark

Offline Show Me The Exit

• Anny Roader
  • No Mané mo' problems.
Wow - just got in and saw the score - exactly what we needed!
Mate, with all due respect, you are an absolute fucking fruit case -MOZ

Seriously mate - You post such utter fucking gash with such conviction it's quite spell binding. - Alan_X

Offline Max Leon

• Main Stander
Does anyone have pass statistics for Wijnaldum?
I'm wondering what his quotas are.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Looking good people, looking real good.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Kick-off at the second half made me smile as with the new rules every other team is using one player to poke it back into their own half and we lined up with three in the centre circle - there I am thinking "what are they playing at here?".  Seconds later and they all spring forward in attack - lol, not going to take it easy on Hull I guess :-)
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Magnificient. They couldn't touch us and we scored at will.

:)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline ZeusMetallica

• Kopite
Great performance today. Shame for the set piece we conceded but it's all good.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Why did we start leaving 5 minutes before the game ended? Stay for the team ffs.

Most stayed around me - a few left early as usual. Where were you sitting?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Quality performance. Everyone played well. Hard to pick a man of the match, thought Milner did really well despite the miscontrol that led to the corner from which we conceded. Well done lads.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Easy that. Shame about the Hull goal. I was sat behind the goal when they scored and to be honest there should of been some communication between Karius and Milner because it was just drifting out of play but Milner tried to control it and then we don't clear the corner.

Atmosphere was a bit shit but it's always difficult when your cruising, they've got a man sent off etc. Have to say thought, these two opening game the main stand and centenary... Well they've been almost silent.

Unfortunately had to explain to my son why so many bellends are leaving on 86 minutes. Hope Klopp addresses that and tells them not to return if you can't stay for the duration of the game. Absolute twats.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Teams are going to start going long against us

Hull turned up and tried to play through our press and were absolutely throttled

Can't see them having much luck against Lovren & Matip in the air. Klavan looks fine aerially too.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Most stayed around me - a few left early as usual. Where were you sitting?

Maybe not 5 minutes early, but deffo on 89 minutes. Half the main stand must've been on the stairs already.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Mizerooskie

• Kopite
King Ragnar my MOTM (with no shortage of other worthy candidates).  Every time Hull tried to clear, he won the ball to restart our attack. Just immense and commanding at the back, both in the air and in the tackle.

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
What is our longest winning streak in the league under Klopp?

3x twice

:D

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Maybe not 5 minutes early, but deffo on 89 minutes. Half the main stand must've been on the stairs already.

Can never understand people leaving early.

i never want it to end.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Lurvley.......... 8)

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
Their goal aside our defense is looking very good with matip and klavan. Won't be long till we plug the goals I feel.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Their goal aside our defense is looking very good with matip and klavan. Won't be long till we plug the goals I feel.

It will be Lovren and Matip 90% of the time this Season.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
Compare that to the game against Hull last year at Anfield. What a difference a year can make!

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

So, so disappointing we'll be losing him for a couple of weeks. He's absolutely brilliant.

Can't we loan Luisito for 2 weeks??  8)
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Agreed, think we are actually defending really well right now, we just seem to get punished every single time we make a mistake and it's really annoying.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Are you placing Leicester in the dross?

yup

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Compare that to the game against Hull last year at Anfield. What a difference a year can make!

What a difference a good manager can make in one year...
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
It's gonna be another shoot out with City
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
It's gonna be another shoot out with City

For the next 5 Seasons.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
For the next 5 Seasons.
You think Guardiola will be in England for that long? He is a 3-4 season coach, while Klopp is precisely 7 seasons per club.

Offline Halibut-Thumb

• I apologise for my shit user name and piss-poor spelling. You know, my friends and family tell me they are surprised I couldn't think of anything better. Ah well, such is life.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • Lesbian ham?
Why do people leave the match 5mins early? If you're spending the money for tickets what is the rush to leave? Mental.
In Soviet Russia, fish fingers you.

Offline edeyj

• Legacy Fan
  • 1-2,1-2-3,1-2-3-4...5-0
Well, what can I say....bloody marvellous. Great to watch. Can't wait for the next game.