Author Topic: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012  (Read 54576 times)

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
« Reply #160 on: July 10, 2011, 05:02:54 pm »
Ahhh, Minanda, I think I ended up keeping him in my team for a good 3 or 4 seasons before I was almost forced to get rid, was my captain too.

Can't remember the striker on the bench who was pretty good, and I only found out how boss he was by accident when I accidently put him in upfront before a match.

Espimas the ginger one was class, Valeny was the black fella RB yeah? The keeper, what was his name again, ogilyov or something, hated him, he was the shittest! (The Keeper) ;D

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #161 on: July 10, 2011, 05:27:08 pm »
6. We'll have to avod Inter though :P

Another thing, remember how great it felt to finally get into the European Cup?

Just found Pro Evo 6 in the cupboard. Been missing for ages! Will definitely get started on it tomorrow!

Haha it was an immense achievement, really looking forward to the challenge that awaits..
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Online rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2011, 05:28:54 pm »
Just found Pro Evo 6 in the cupboard. Been missing for ages! Will definitely get started on it tomorrow!

Haha it was an immense achievement, really looking forward to the challenge that awaits..

What parameters you gonna use?

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2011, 05:35:43 pm »
I'm pretty sure the team were called something different in the first couple of games, then they were changed slightly. Castello became Castolo, Baroja became Barota and Vorlander became Vornander, etc, and I have no idea why!

I hated that team though. They were terrible! Castolo used to miss unbelievable sitters after an amazing build-up.

Offline DM Red

• no it wasnt a knee jerk - just a jerk....
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #164 on: July 10, 2011, 05:58:36 pm »
^^lol and they were fucked after every match

Offline DM Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: July 10, 2011, 05:59:18 pm »
Ahhh, Minanda, I think I ended up keeping him in my team for a good 3 or 4 seasons before I was almost forced to get rid, was my captain too.

Can't remember the striker on the bench who was pretty good, and I only found out how boss he was by accident when I accidently put him in upfront before a match.

Espimas the ginger one was class, Valeny was the black fella RB yeah? The keeper, what was his name again, ogilyov or something, hated him, he was the shittest! (The Keeper) ;D

could have been Ordaz.

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: July 10, 2011, 07:09:27 pm »
I'm still playing WE9 liveware evolution myself(which was released 6 months after PES5) it is the best PES game from my experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnyfsfgTcHI (download link all in there)

and If you have problem running PES5/WE9LE then i suggest you use 'D3DOverrider' software. i had some problems with both but that solved it for me.

Just installed this after a while trying to figure it out. BLOODY CLASS although i do still need to figure out how to get my PS3 controller working now.
Football is a lie

Online rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #167 on: July 10, 2011, 07:33:28 pm »
Just played my first game.

Difficulty- Top Player
Master League Originals
Master League Level - Hard
Network - Off
Development - Yes
Transfer Activity - Normal
Match Length - 20mins
English League, using Liverpool in Division 2

Drew 1-1 at home to Sochaux. They scored a good goal, helped by some awfully hesitant defending. None of my defenders are fast enough to close down play effectively on the edge of the box. They took advantage by getting someone to run across my square defense, and he finished it a bit like Gerrard against Everton when he smashed the ball across the keeper from a difficult angle.

They then missed an absolute sitter, when my keeper saved a shot and it bounced across goal. Their striker took a touch from 4 yards out, giving my keeper time to block the shot, which may not even have been on target. A couple of wild shots later, I finally got a shot on target, Iouga brilliant 25 yard volley spectacularly saved by the keeper. Then the moment I'd been waiting for, Castolo dribbled himself into a bit of space and hit a perfect through ball into Ordaz's well-timed run. One touch to control the ball and out it onto the right foot, and another to slot it in at the near post. Brilliant.

By this time Minanda's stamina was well down, and he was struggling to get into a position to use that comaritive wand of a right boot, so I bought him off for the pacey Burchet. Burchet did well, but kept being hacked in the shins byt their left back, so I couldn't get the cross away as the dickhead ref wasn't giving anything.

A draw was about a fair result, I had more chances, but they had better ones. This is my formation btw:

Ivarov

Stremer          Jaric        Valeny       Dodo

Espimas

Iouga
Minanda                                        Ximilez

Castolo
                                      Ordaz

Stremer and Minanda are horrifically slow on the same wing, may have to switch Stremer with Valeny, though Valeny was probably my second best player.

Best football game ever.

Offline DM Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: July 10, 2011, 09:27:00 pm »
^^Burchet was quite quick for the right wing but he has shit stamina and will be fucked my half time  :)

is Ruskin in the game you are playing? used to always him left back and Dodo in midfield. Iouga was really slow as well.

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: July 10, 2011, 09:28:44 pm »
Calling all tech whizzes out there.

Right i got the WE9LE installed, patched everything working fine but its impossible to play on keyboard so i installed the Motionjoy driver so I could use my PS3 controller and got it working fine.

However, when i start WE9LE and connect my PS3 controller it crashes. If I already have the PS3 controller connected and then try to start up WE9LE nothing happens. Its some sort of conflict because WE9LE works fine only when the PS3 isnt connected.

If anyone could help youd be a life saver. Its the only thing coming between me and true happiness. Cheers
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:30:26 pm by bobadicious »
Football is a lie

Offline Dave Skywalker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: July 10, 2011, 10:13:19 pm »
Valery -  What a player!

Just to echo alot of people in here... Been buying Fifa for a few years now, after been completely let down with the first PS3 title, but always keeping a close eye on the reviews just incase they pull it back together..

Played PES6 the other day, still better than any fifa...

Offline skooma

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our change into rain is no change at all.
« Reply #171 on: July 10, 2011, 10:19:18 pm »
Mine still has Korean commentary and button config screens. Most of it is sorted now though.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:40:07 pm by skooma »

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #172 on: July 10, 2011, 10:30:24 pm »
Pssssh. Espinosa was the main man in that team.

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: July 10, 2011, 10:40:20 pm »
Mine still has Korean commentary and button config screens. Most of it is sorted now though.

Did you download the 3 part sof the Patch and en follwo the instructions? Should have all english and upto dateish transfers. I must say the faces are bloody great, better than some of the Fifa 11 faces. Whoever spent the time doing them should be applauded.
Football is a lie

Offline skooma

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: July 10, 2011, 11:13:08 pm »
Did you download the 3 part sof the Patch and en follwo the instructions? Should have all english and upto dateish transfers. I must say the faces are bloody great, better than some of the Fifa 11 faces. Whoever spent the time doing them should be applauded.

Yep, fresh install, drag and replace everything, that bit with the boots.

Online rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #175 on: July 11, 2011, 12:04:48 am »
Fuck me these players are shite. Minanda takes about 10 seconds to control the ball before deciding to passit. Stremer is like the bad points of every defender we've ever had rolled into one player. It took me 3 games before I realised Dodo was right footed, been playing him at left back. Got a decent relationship going between Ximilez, Ordaz and Castolo now, Ordaz's runs are timed to perfection. Drew 1-1 to some team, then lost 2-0 to Willem II, then drew 2-2 with Sedan.

Only scored 4 goals, Ordaz and Castolo with 2 apiece. Gonna have to rest the 10 outfield players for the Cup, their stamina's so poor. Especially Burchet, whose stamina is in the red after 30 minutes.

Offline Kopout

• Should really just Logout......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: July 11, 2011, 09:11:22 am »

Right i got the WE9LE installed, patched everything working fine but its impossible to play on keyboard so i installed the Motionjoy driver so I could use my PS3 controller and got it working fine.

However, when i start WE9LE and connect my PS3 controller it crashes. If I already have the PS3 controller connected and then try to start up WE9LE nothing happens. Its some sort of conflict because WE9LE works fine only when the PS3 isnt connected.

If anyone could help youd be a life saver. Its the only thing coming between me and true happiness. Cheers

I have 360 controller and it works fine. try once by disabling kitserver to see if that was the problem.

edit: got this while searching for such problem. test it out.
Hey and for those having trouble with motionjoy, and the ps3 controller, just load it in motion joy like it’s a x360 controller instead of a ps3 one. You have that option, and once you select it the the game and settings will boot as normaly.

skooma i think you haven't properly copied e_text or WE9LEK.exe because english text is mainly stored in there.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 09:54:57 am by Kopout »

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #177 on: July 11, 2011, 01:05:25 pm »
Fuck me these players are shite. Minanda takes about 10 seconds to control the ball before deciding to passit. Stremer is like the bad points of every defender we've ever had rolled into one player. It took me 3 games before I realised Dodo was right footed, been playing him at left back. Got a decent relationship going between Ximilez, Ordaz and Castolo now, Ordaz's runs are timed to perfection. Drew 1-1 to some team, then lost 2-0 to Willem II, then drew 2-2 with Sedan.

Only scored 4 goals, Ordaz and Castolo with 2 apiece. Gonna have to rest the 10 outfield players for the Cup, their stamina's so poor. Especially Burchet, whose stamina is in the red after 30 minutes.
Can't find my PES6 so I'll start one up on 5 with the original fellas. It's damn infuriating but how good does it feel scraping a 1-0 win with a flukey Ordaz deflection...

Offline NuncaCaminarásSolo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #178 on: July 11, 2011, 01:22:21 pm »

See Kopout's post. In motionjoy, there are several options for how you want your PS3 controller to be identified. Among them are PS2 and PS3 options. One of the last ones is an xbox 360 controller option. Select that one and then click Enable. This will make your PS3 controller visible to your PC as an Xbox 360 controller so WE9LE should start up now. I know because I was actually having this exact same problem.

To fix the commentary, you'll probably have to download an english version of PES5 and copy its e_sound file to your WE9LE dat folder (I just turn the commentary off). The instructions may leave out the fact that the torrent comes with a folder called K_Patch and thats actually not the patch you should be using. You also shouldn't use the option file that comes with that download. I can check later today exactly what patch I installed so you can get to enjoying this game ;)

Online rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #179 on: July 11, 2011, 01:43:52 pm »
Can't find my PES6 so I'll start one up on 5 with the original fellas. It's damn infuriating but how good does it feel scraping a 1-0 win with a flukey Ordaz deflection...

Be warned. Rather than making it harder by having the players underhit or misdirect passes and shots, it makes it artificially harder by making them hesitant on and off the ball

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2011, 01:52:57 pm »
See Kopout's post. In motionjoy, there are several options for how you want your PS3 controller to be identified. Among them are PS2 and PS3 options. One of the last ones is an xbox 360 controller option. Select that one and then click Enable. This will make your PS3 controller visible to your PC as an Xbox 360 controller so WE9LE should start up now. I know because I was actually having this exact same problem.

Cheers Nunca. I tried this but it still wouldn't load up. Do I need some xbox driver as well or does the six axis driver do it? I enable the controller as a 360, go into properties and test the controller and the dpad and buttons work fine (although no analogue bit not fussed bout that). Double click on we9le desktop icon and nothing. I'm just using the USB cable to connect if that makes any difference.
Football is a lie

Offline Chronic

• Legacy Fan
  • Give yourself the chance to be heroes.
« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2011, 01:53:21 pm »
Gonna start a new master league on Pes6 on the xbox, loved the good old days on me pc playing pes 4,5,6

Anyone fancy making a new thread for us old school Pro Evo master leaguers ?
Loves getting pissed and shagging brasses

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2011, 02:18:14 pm »
Where do I go about getting WE9LE?

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=53880

I've got this here, but it looks like it's just a few of the game's core files, not the actual install :wave

• Anny Roader
« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2011, 02:29:39 pm »
Cheers Nunca. I tried this but it still wouldn't load up. Do I need some xbox driver as well or does the six axis driver do it? I enable the controller as a 360, go into properties and test the controller and the dpad and buttons work fine (although no analogue bit not fussed bout that). Double click on we9le desktop icon and nothing. I'm just using the USB cable to connect if that makes any difference.

I hadn't thought about installing the xbox 360 driver. I'm not sure if I ever installed it (I setup motionjoy over a year ago). Im actually at work right now so I wont be able to check my exact configuration until later. However, are you using a Sixaxis or a DualShock 3? I know I used to have some issues with a Sixaxis that went away when I started using a DualShock 3.

Gonna start a new master league on Pes6 on the xbox, loved the good old days on me pc playing pes 4,5,6

Anyone fancy making a new thread for us old school Pro Evo master leaguers ?

I was thinking maybe we should start a new thread for WE9LE as there hasn't been too much talk about PES 2012 for a bit.

Where do I go about getting WE9LE?

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=53880

I've got this here, but it looks like it's just a few of the game's core files, not the actual install :wave

These are the instructions I used and everything's working as it should: http://weplaywe.pl/viewtopic.php?t=49

Also, you can check the description of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnyfsfgTcHI

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2011, 03:06:07 pm »
I hadn't thought about installing the xbox 360 driver. I'm not sure if I ever installed it (I setup motionjoy over a year ago). Im actually at work right now so I wont be able to check my exact configuration until later. However, are you using a Sixaxis or a DualShock 3? I know I used to have some issues with a Sixaxis that went away when I started using DualShock 3.

I got both but I tried the sixaxis on both configs first and then tried the DualShock but I may have only tried it on the ps3 config. I'm away on hols for a few days but ill try the dualshock with the 360 config next time I'm home. Thanks Nunca.
Football is a lie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #185 on: July 11, 2011, 03:18:08 pm »
I got both but I tried the sixaxis on both configs first and then tried the DualShock but I may have only tried it on the ps3 config. I'm away on hols for a few days but ill try the dualshock with the 360 config next time I'm home. Thanks Nunca.

Cheers, enjoy your holidays  :wave

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: July 11, 2011, 03:51:38 pm »
So everyone is really excited about pes2012 then.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #187 on: July 11, 2011, 03:56:33 pm »
Gone a bit off topic this one  :butt

• Anny Roader
« Reply #188 on: July 11, 2011, 04:12:39 pm »
Gone a bit off topic this one  :butt

Agreed, here's one for WE9LE I just started: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=278181.0

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2011, 04:50:57 pm »
Agreed, here's one for WE9LE I just started: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=278181.0

Good work.

A cleanup would also be handy if any mods want a break from the STF  ;)

Offline skooma

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: July 11, 2011, 10:34:20 pm »

To fix the commentary, you'll probably have to download an english version of PES5 and copy its e_sound file to your WE9LE dat folder (I just turn the commentary off). The instructions may leave out the fact that the torrent comes with a folder called K_Patch and thats actually not the patch you should be using. You also shouldn't use the option file that comes with that download. I can check later today exactly what patch I installed so you can get to enjoying this game ;)

I appreciate it!

Offline jackh

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #191 on: July 12, 2011, 09:07:15 pm »
Pro Evo 2012 - gameplay video due Thursday.

Will post it up.  Looking forward to it.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: July 12, 2011, 09:09:16 pm »
Pro Evo 2012 - gameplay video due Thursday.

Will post it up.  Looking forward to it.
I'm interested to see it given the fuss being made of the new AI and stuff. I'm not impressed by those new screenshots, though. I think it looks atrocious as far as visuals go. Those faces belong to Resident Evil 5 and not a football game.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #193 on: July 12, 2011, 11:09:22 pm »
I'm interested to see it given the fuss being made of the new AI and stuff. I'm not impressed by those new screenshots, though. I think it looks atrocious as far as visuals go. Those faces belong to Resident Evil 5 and not a football game.

Gameplay and AI are supposed to be the thing --------------I'm going to keep quiet meantime, I might be getting an early playtest this year.
[Fifa's graphics will almost definitely be better again though]
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Online rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2011, 11:10:14 pm »
Gameplay and AI are supposed to be the thing --------------I'm going to keep quiet meantime, I might be getting an early playtest this year.
[Fifa will almost definitely be better again though]

Fixed. :P

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #195 on: July 13, 2011, 11:52:58 am »
Fixed. :P

I don't get involved in all that, I'm pretty sure Fifa has been better since 2008 though.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline jackh

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #196 on: July 14, 2011, 03:25:52 pm »
http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2012-gameplay-features-videos-released/

PES 2012 Gameplay Features Videos Released!
We’ve been waiting a long ime for these videos to hit the mainstream but here they are! The PES Messiah and myself checked these out a few weels ago and they were demoed to the press at E3. Enjoy Folks!

All these videos are focussed on highlighting the new ACTIVE AI system in PES 2012. I’m campaigning the way these revolutionise the game. Twitter hashtag #gameplayisfundamental.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bFVMC5tUk6E?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bFVMC5tUk6E?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=</a>
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 03:48:21 pm by jackh »

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2011, 04:29:22 pm »
http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2012-gameplay-features-videos-released/

I'm sure we'll all be disappointed again but, going by those vids, could PES be back? It actually looks really good judging by that.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:35:49 pm by bobadicious »
Football is a lie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2011, 04:42:34 pm »
They show some really fluid movement. At 0:41 in the 2nd vid ('Diagonal Runs'), I love the animation of the player receiving the ball while changing direction.

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: July 14, 2011, 04:43:37 pm »
I haven't played PES since PES 5 i think it was, but those videos and off the ball movement looks encouraging. Might have to take a look at this one when its released.
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia