Author Topic: Compromising Positions  (Read 131035 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Compromising Positions
« Reply #440 on: December 7, 2011, 09:06:33 am »
As soon as I saw her I just cupped my balls, did a kind of a weird smile/cry face, said sorry and ran back out.

Haha brilliant!

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #441 on: December 7, 2011, 09:08:46 am »
You're a lesbian?

No man, she's just pretending to be female online. You know there aren't any women on the internet, right?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
  • Always look on the bright side of life
« Reply #442 on: December 7, 2011, 10:05:47 am »
If you haven't figured that out by now mate then you really don't pay attention! ;D

Here's one from years ago.

Was at my ex's place and for a change we had the house to ourselves so decide to go at it, end up on her brothers double bed which was squeeky as fuck and she wasn't quiet either but we had to try and be because the walls with next door were very thin and she didn't want them hearing and telling her mum and dad.

We're going at it, she lets out a scream and next minute, the bedroom door slams open with her other brother standing there looking at his sister while shes got her legs in the air and me sticking out of her.

He came upstairs because he thought the squeeking was a mouse and thought she'd screamed because it was in the room.

Thankfully he was sound and couldn't say fuck all to her mum amd dad because me and her both knew he'd come home one night pissed and shat on the kitchen floor only to blame it on the dog.

umm.... did he think there was a valid reason why he shat on the floor?
"When I’ve got nothing better to do, I look down the league table to see how Everton are getting along." - Bill Shankly

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #443 on: December 7, 2011, 10:11:55 am »
umm.... did he think there was a valid reason why he shat on the floor?

We were sat in the living room (which leads directly onto the kitchen, big archway) when he came in pissed, he farted and followed through.

Me and the then gf weren't going to clean up his shite so we left him to it and went to bed, woke up in the morning with their mum and dad screaming at the dog and him fast asleep on the couch in the same clothes he wore the night before.

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
  • Always look on the bright side of life
« Reply #444 on: December 7, 2011, 10:19:03 am »
We were sat in the living room (which leads directly onto the kitchen, big archway) when he came in pissed, he farted and followed through.

Me and the then gf weren't going to clean up his shite so we left him to it and went to bed, woke up in the morning with their mum and dad screaming at the dog and him fast asleep on the couch in the same clothes he wore the night before.

sounds like a good lad! haha.
"When I’ve got nothing better to do, I look down the league table to see how Everton are getting along." - Bill Shankly

Offline cissepower

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #445 on: December 7, 2011, 10:46:47 am »
El Pistolero will be along shortly demanding -

;)

I feel like such a prude reading through this thread.
~~Justice For The 96, You'll Never Walk Alone~~

Offline lostpet.

• rewardoffered.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert text here: No Jokes Allowed
« Reply #446 on: December 7, 2011, 10:48:30 am »
god my sex life is normal compared to some of you....

that said this thread is epic!

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #447 on: December 7, 2011, 10:59:27 am »
Not about me but i found this funny.

Malcs said he had pulled this bird at a party and took her upstairs and started getting it on. Malcs is a big fucker ( not cock, body size ) and was on top of this old bird hammering away and the wardrobe door opens. So he jumps off her and shuts the door, gets back on the bed and starts again. He said he knew he was going well at it but not enough for the wardrobe door to open. But it did, so he got up again and opened it and inside stood his best mate having a wank and all his mate says it, ' carry on im nearly done' and pulls the wardrobe door to. Had me in stitches.

Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out. Or ammunition shells. Candles,hairbrushes, shampoo bottles, cucumbers, celery, frozen sausages,pool cues,beer bottles etc etc. Its good to experiment but sometimes its just not wise. Im past all that now im glad to say.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #448 on: December 7, 2011, 11:09:38 am »
Something tells me you are'nt lying SHF  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline mildale

• Mildly Jealous of a custom title
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #449 on: December 7, 2011, 11:19:48 am »
Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out.
Haha, sigging that.
www.twitter.com/mildale89

Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out.

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: December 7, 2011, 11:30:30 am »
Nope, im not. You cant tell me you lot havent used weird things as sex aids? And the stupid thing was it never occured to me, not once, that a mars bar would melt in there. All i can say, apart from scat ive tried most things. Not liked some of it but at least i tried.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #451 on: December 7, 2011, 11:33:27 am »
Weirdest thing I've used is a Fat Frog ice lolly. Dont think she'd be willing to use anything else like cucumber or bottles.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #452 on: December 7, 2011, 11:43:31 am »
Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out. Or ammunition shells.

:o

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #453 on: December 7, 2011, 11:47:31 am »
It was a used shell. Big thing, fuck knows where it came from. Think it was my Dads. I remember it had a serrated ring about halfway down. Id ask Dava but im sure the old perv will be along soon enough and help me out anyway :)

Experimentation is what helps us evolve and makes us into the ppl we are. Whats the point of being boring. Try it, if you dont like it, try it till you do. Hell of a motto that.

Offline mulfella

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hedgehogs are boss
« Reply #454 on: December 7, 2011, 01:47:41 pm »
I used to live in a different country to the wife a couple of years ago and we would have to come visit each other every now and again to keep sane. I was heading over to see her for only a week at one point so decided to not book any luggage in and only take everything as carry on onto the plane. Unfortunately, I had forgotten that I had bought her a dildo as a gift for when I'm away. So I had to stand there and watch 6 officials getting extremely uncomfortable trying not to laugh while they saw my dildo go through the x-ray machine at Heathrow. I think I mad it worse by smiling at all of them while they tried their best to keep a straight face.

I passed a couple in a similar position in China about 7 years ago. Forget which Airport it was but it was fairly provincial.

The security officer was a Chinese woman who was holding this silver vibrator up for everyone passing to see, while clearly having no idea what it was.

The poor couple were having to provide a public explantion to someone who culturally and linguistically was clearly miles away from them. Mortified doesn't begin to describe how they looked.
A place full of grammer Nazi's?
'Grammar' and no apostrophe in 'nazis'.

Offline Noelle

• iverpoo?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #455 on: December 7, 2011, 03:37:01 pm »
If you haven't figured that out by now mate then you really don't pay attention! ;D

Here's one from years ago.

Was at my ex's place and for a change we had the house to ourselves so decide to go at it, end up on her brothers double bed which was squeeky as fuck and she wasn't quiet either but we had to try and be because the walls with next door were very thin and she didn't want them hearing and telling her mum and dad.

We're going at it, she lets out a scream and next minute, the bedroom door slams open with her other brother standing there looking at his sister while shes got her legs in the air and me sticking out of her.

He came upstairs because he thought the squeeking was a mouse and thought she'd screamed because it was in the room.

Thankfully he was sound and couldn't say fuck all to her mum amd dad because me and her both knew he'd come home one night pissed and shat on the kitchen floor only to blame it on the dog.

;D

Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out. Or ammunition shells. Candles,hairbrushes, shampoo bottles, cucumbers, celery, frozen sausages,pool cues,beer bottles etc etc. Its good to experiment but sometimes its just not wise. Im past all that now im glad to say.

There is an increasing part of me that wants to see a network like HBO make a film/series/whatever out of your life. I would probably hate myself for it, but good god it'd be something.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #456 on: December 7, 2011, 03:38:45 pm »

Chocolate chip mint ice-cream however ...

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: December 7, 2011, 03:38:51 pm »
;D

There is an increasing part of me that wants to see a network like HBO make a film/series/whatever out of your life. I would probably hate myself for it, but good god it'd be something.

He's already got a series, it's called Sexcetera.

Offline Noelle

• iverpoo?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #458 on: December 7, 2011, 03:47:06 pm »
He's already got a series, it's called Sexcetera.

Really think I'm better off not looking that up.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #459 on: December 7, 2011, 04:02:48 pm »
Or ammunition shells.

What calibre? I take it you're not talking heavy artillery shells.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Online Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #460 on: December 7, 2011, 06:42:33 pm »
Going back a few years to when my mate had just started Uni (Keele i think). After about a week he had become good mates with one of the lads on the same course and they went out for a few pints. Anyway they get split up and my mate gets off with some student bird goes back to hers, stays and gets her number. He starts seeing this girl and she turns out to be an absolute nymph and he cant believe his luck. He is seeing her for a couple of weeks and she starts telling him she wants 2 threesomes. First him and her plus her mate. Then him and her plus one of his lad mates. My mate agrees and the first one goes well. He asks the mate from his course does he want the job for the second and not surprisingly he agrees. So the arrangement was my mate goes out for a couple with the bird then back to his mates for the deed. So he rings the lad about 10 and tells him its deffo on and they'll be back in half an hour. The other lad was delighted cos he hadnt had any for about a month. Imagine the dissapointment and awkwardness when my mate arrives and its the other lads younger sister.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #461 on: December 7, 2011, 07:06:19 pm »

Maybe he is Noelle's dad.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #462 on: December 7, 2011, 07:10:40 pm »
What calibre? I take it you're not talking heavy artillery shells.

Dunno. Bout the size of a marrow i guess. A small one.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #463 on: December 7, 2011, 07:17:42 pm »
Going back a few years to when my mate had just started Uni (Keele i think). After about a week he had become good mates with one of the lads on the same course and they went out for a few pints. Anyway they get split up and my mate gets off with some student bird goes back to hers, stays and gets her number. He starts seeing this girl and she turns out to be an absolute nymph and he cant believe his luck. He is seeing her for a couple of weeks and she starts telling him she wants 2 threesomes. First him and her plus her mate. Then him and her plus one of his lad mates. My mate agrees and the first one goes well. He asks the mate from his course does he want the job for the second and not surprisingly he agrees. So the arrangement was my mate goes out for a couple with the bird then back to his mates for the deed. So he rings the lad about 10 and tells him its deffo on and they'll be back in half an hour. The other lad was delighted cos he hadnt had any for about a month. Imagine the dissapointment and awkwardness when my mate arrives and its the other lads younger sister.

:lmao

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #464 on: December 7, 2011, 07:21:08 pm »
We have a winner :lmao

Offline Kuks

• ugare
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #465 on: December 7, 2011, 07:23:04 pm »
Did you still go through with it?

Offline What's the procedure Mr Mod?

• A custom title is the bit that may appear around about here...and believe me, you've got off lightly! Likes a bit of Bottom.
  • Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #466 on: December 7, 2011, 07:25:45 pm »
Aahahahaha! That's bloody priceless.  ;D
Twitter me: https://twitter.com/#!/BenLetcher

Justice for the 96 - you'll never walk alone.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #467 on: December 7, 2011, 07:40:16 pm »
:lmao :lmao

Online Anfield Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #468 on: December 7, 2011, 07:40:35 pm »
Did you still go through with it?
Wasnt me it was a 'mate' ;)

Offline Noelle

• iverpoo?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #469 on: December 7, 2011, 07:41:11 pm »

Saw it coming and still in stitches here. Beautiful.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #470 on: December 7, 2011, 07:43:13 pm »
Wasnt me it was a 'mate' ;)

You carry on letting him go out with your sister then?

Online Anfield Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #471 on: December 7, 2011, 07:45:03 pm »
You carry on letting him go out with your sister then?

Ha ha

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #472 on: December 7, 2011, 07:59:44 pm »

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #473 on: December 7, 2011, 08:01:04 pm »

Take a bow, son.
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #474 on: December 7, 2011, 08:13:23 pm »

That reminds me of that Smith and Jones parody sketch where the kerb crawler tries to pick up a hooker. 

"Papa!?"
"Nicole!?"

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
« Reply #475 on: December 7, 2011, 08:17:13 pm »
I won't quote it again Anfield Kopite but that is brilliant in so many ways ;D Can't imagine the fucking awkwardness.
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #476 on: December 7, 2011, 08:17:59 pm »
Still wanna know if he went through with it...

Online Anfield Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #477 on: December 7, 2011, 10:45:00 pm »
Still wanna know if he went through with it...
I won't quote it again Anfield Kopite but that is brilliant in so many ways ;D Can't imagine the fucking awkwardness.
Ill come clean, it was me who was seeing the girl. It was such a shame cos i have never met a girl who was so up for it before or since and i was in the prime of life. She was a good looking girl and had a nice personality as well as being a sex maniac. On the night of the second threesome the awkwardness was excruciating when we walked in. It was so unlucky that she had not been to her bro's digs before cos he'd only been in there a couple of days. I said sorry to the lad the next day cos i had bragged a little about how good this girl was in the sack. He just said "Dont worry about it, ive known for ages what she was like." Didnt see her again after that :(

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #478 on: December 7, 2011, 11:56:06 pm »
:D This thread just gets better and better.

Although I'm really starting to think I've had a boring life not to have any ridiculous stories.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #479 on: December 8, 2011, 12:46:42 am »
We weren't meant to have any office "romance" in the place I used to work as it was really frowned upon and could end up with you getting the sack. Back in 2008 before I lived in London, our work Christmas party was down at the Emirates stadium as the company was pretty big and they wanted this rally kind of thing to end the year before everyone went out to this club they'd hired. Anyway, this girl had been going on for a couple of weeks about how drunk she was gonna get me at the party and all this so I knew what was on the cards so I spent the night dancing with her and getting drunk together, etc.
At the end of the night, we all get back on the coach and I go to the back of it in the corner and she followed. Everyone takes their seats and the coach isn't full but there's a lot of people messing around, drawing on people who have passed out and stuff. About an hour later, everyone's starting to fall asleep around us and she sees it as the time to start something. We start kissing and all that and she puts her coat over our laps and starts giving me a handy under it. She's kissing my neck and all that too and we're trying to be quiet so I look around at the other corner of the back seat and this guy is passed out, the coach is silent and I look to the seats in front of us. This guy is peering back at me through the gap in the seats like that little kid in Unbreakable staring at Bruce Willis, I don't know how long he'd been watching for, and we lock eyes and have a rage poker face moment. I was a bit scared and didn't know what the fuck to do. She's unaware and is carrying on and he slowly raises his thumb to me and this massive grin creeps across his face. I do my best not to crack up but he just keeps watching. I'm still trying not to laugh and she clocks on and asks me what's funny. I say she's tickling my neck but then she carries on. I look back to the guy and he's still looking at me. I thought, why not give him a little show. I start kissing the girl and pull down her top to get her tits out, she's loving it. All of a sudden, the guy in front of me yells at the top of his voice"SHE'S WANKING HIM OFF!" Everyone around us starts jumping up awake to see what's going and she's struggling to get her tits back in her top with people watching. Luckily everyone was plastered as not many people remembered it the next week at work. Bus wanker.

Not the best, but it's my contribution.
« Last Edit: December 8, 2011, 12:49:41 am by Matt8pie »
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.