Author Topic: Phase 2 - Anne Williams - From Petition to Debate - get your MP on it!  (Read 13302 times)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
"Justice delayed is justice denied!" - Gladstone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all and welcome to Phase Two: How to keep the momentum going.

Well, we got there with the 100k+ signatures - stunning work by you all to get it over the line, we know that Anne is touched by that, she is delighted with the support that she has received and the campaign is keeping her going. But it's not over. Not by a long shot.

http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/sites/default/files/resources/13-sept-2012-wms-e-petitions.pdf

The petition reaching 100k in no way guarantees a Parliamentary Debate. What has to happen now is a submission to the Backbench Business Committee to decide one of three fates:

1) A full debate in the Chamber, with a vote at the end (like the one last October, championed by Steve Rotheram)

2) A Westminster Hall debate, with no vote at the end (like the one this February, championed by leader of the House of Commons, the Rt Hon Andrew Lansley - he was also responsible for pushing through the need for departments to respond when petitions hit 10k)

3) Nothing, zip, nada, other than the hope that the AG will deliver

Options 1) and 2) will give our MPs the opportunity to present a case to answer for the removal of delay in the process, providing that debate can happen quickly! Debating the unanswered questions (see template) is critical because the Prime Minister himself has referred to the delays in the past as "indefensible" - delay now, at this crucial stage, would be equally inexcusable.

(Yes, we know that the Attorney General has to "get it right" - it's his job to "get it right" - but he has had all the information he needs in order to do that job right for months now! There is no excuse - make the application!)

But to get a debate going, "someone" needs to kick the ball. As far as we currently know, the submission to the Backbench Business Committee has not been made yet. This is where you come in.

Write to your local MPs, especially the ones in the NW! There's a template to follow, feel free to use or adapt.

Write to Andrew Lansley! There is a template for that too.

Apply to QT and try and get yourselves into the audience for Dec 6th and potentially ask some of the questions that need answering (see template for guidance). There's an entire thread on that process!

[/color]"Justice delayed is justice denied!"

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Phase 2 - Anne Williams - From Petition to Debate - get your MP on it!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 09:49:16 pm »
MPs' letter - suggested email/letter template - remember, we don't need to educate our MPs on the facts, we just need to lobby them to make and support a submission on the back of the epetition!

Dear .......

You will no doubt know already that the recent e-petition, to expedite the inquest into Kevin Williams' death at Hillsborough, has breached the 100k signatures target.
I know that this is insufficient to guarantee either a debate in the Chamber with a vote or a debate in Westminster Hall without a vote. Therefore I am appealing to you for help.

I have been told that what needs to happen now is for “someone, a champion” of the cause to step forward and pick up the baton. The last time there was a petition regarding Kevin's case the Leader of the House stepped forward, resulting in the February debate, which was attended by, amongst many others, the Attorney General himself.

Any football coach will tell you that there is "no-one on the team called 'someone' - get a name on it!" This is why I am writing to you, my local MP. No doubt other people are writing to their local MP. We hope by this method to persuade several people to step forward and submit.

It is my fervent belief that the question of an Inquest still requires debate, as a number of issues still requires clarification, namely;

- when exactly will the Attorney General submit to the High Court for the inquest verdicts to be quashed?
- how long will it take for the High Court to turn this around once the application is made, and is there anything we can do to pressurise them to expedite this process?
- if the High Court does quash the original inquest verdicts, how long will it take for the Attorney General to set new inquests in motion?
- where will the new inquests take place?
- who will pay for the new inquests? At the last debate mention was made of the costs coming from the public purse
- can the Attorney General clarify what he meant by "criminal proceedings slowing things down"? As I understand it, these two processes can, and have previously, run  in parallel and there should be no reason for this to slow the process down

William Gladstone is widely accredited with the citation, “Justice delayed is justice denied.” This is a painfully apt slogan for this stage of our campaign and I urge you to join it by stepping forward and submitting an application through the Backbench Business Committee and calling for a debate into the questions raised above.

Time for Anne is heartbreakingly short and I am further reminded of the Prime Minister’s own words on September 12th; “...the indefensible wait to get to the truth...”

These words ring hollow without solid progress.

Please help us to maintain momentum towards the end goal of having the verdicts quashed and the new inquests set up by stepping forward and making the submission.

Yours sincerely,
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 09:51:12 pm by 24/7 »

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 09:50:22 pm »
Leader of the House (The Rt Hon Andrew Lansley) suggested letter/email template:

Dear Mr Lansley,

I am writing to you regarding the recent e-petition, asking for the inquest into Kevin Williams' death at Hillsborough to be expedited, which recently exceeded the requisite 100k signatures goal for further consideration.

The last time there was an e-petition regarding Kevin Williams I know that you pushed for the debate that was subsequently held at Westminster Hall in February this year. As a passionate supporter of Anne Williams' fight for justice I want to thank you for that.

I am writing to humbly request whether you might take up the baton this time around too and push for a prompt debate on the on-going issue of the Inquest into Kevin’s death and indeed the deaths of the other 95 Hillsborough victims.

It is my fervent belief that the question of an Inquest still requires debate, as a number of issues still requires clarification, namely;

- when exactly will the Attorney General submit to the High Court for the inquest verdicts to be quashed?
- how long will it take for the High Court to turn this around once the application is made, and is there anything we can do to pressurise them to expedite this process?
- if the High Court does quash the original inquest verdicts, how long will it take for the Attorney General to set new inquests in motion?
- where will the new inquests take place?
- who will pay for the new inquests? At the last debate mention was made of the costs coming from the public purse
- can the Attorney General clarify what he meant by "criminal proceedings slowing things down"? As I understand it, these two processes can, and have previously, run in parallel and there should be no reason for this to slow the process down

William Gladstone is widely accredited with the citation, “Justice delayed is justice denied.” This is a painfully apt slogan for this stage of our campaign and I urge you to join it by stepping forward and submitting an application through the Backbench Business Committee and calling for a debate into the questions raised above.

Time for Anne is heartbreakingly short and I am further reminded of the Prime Minister’s own words on September 12th; “...the indefensible wait to get to the truth...” These words ring hollow without solid progress.

Please help us to maintain momentum towards the end goal of having the verdicts quashed and the new inquests set up.

Yours sincerely,

Offline mrsphilthefish

• Twitter terrier. Queen of the retweet
  • Legacy Fan
  • I will do what I can to get justice for our 96
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 09:50:38 pm »
Thanks for that mate........i'm just gonna use your templates  :)
There's been many mountains to climb but I can smell Justice.......soon our 96 reds will rest in peace JFT96

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 09:51:46 pm »
Thanks for that mate........
Team effort, Mrs Fishy!

Offline mrsphilthefish

• Twitter terrier. Queen of the retweet
  • Legacy Fan
  • I will do what I can to get justice for our 96
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 09:55:04 pm »
Team effort, Mrs Fishy!

Got an afternoon off tomorrow.......loads of time for emailing ("copy and paste" is my best friend)
There's been many mountains to climb but I can smell Justice.......soon our 96 reds will rest in peace JFT96

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 10:31:59 pm »
Bump! people get serious, time to keep pushing and make it work for Anne.
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Tsar Kastik

• Would welcome a premature one, apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 10:34:32 pm »
Very fine stuff there.
Plenty well, no pray; big bellyache, heap God

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 10:41:34 pm »
I doubt it, but is there any point in me emailing my MP here in Northern Ireland? Not even sure who it is, Sammy Wilson maybe. He's a bellend, but he did get my brother a wheelie bin for free when the council tried to charge him for it  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 11:05:42 pm »
I doubt it, but is there any point in me emailing my MP here in Northern Ireland? Not even sure who it is, Sammy Wilson maybe. He's a bellend, but he did get my brother a wheelie bin for free when the council tried to charge him for it  :D

You can use this link http://www.writetothem.com/ to email your MP
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • Said It's High Green mate, Via Hillsborough please
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 11:30:18 pm »
I shall be emailing my local MP tomorrow. I shall also be using your templates :)
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyJohnson8

Offline Cato

• nine tails
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We got the Truth, then Justice. Now Accountability
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2012, 12:07:24 am »
I've just used that template to email my MP (Luciana Berger) She never replied to my last one and I told her that in this one.  >:(
It's easy to find your MPs email address. I just typed "Luciana Bergers email address" into Google and found it right away.
If she doesn't reply this time I'm going round to her office and ask for an appointment with her.
We kept believing and Justice is served.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2012, 12:56:18 am »
My local MP, Owen Smith, wrote back to me the other day and is going to address the issues as far as he can.
He actually wrote me a letter which I thought was good of him.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2012, 05:53:07 am »
Come on people. We don't need to talk about Gerrard, we need to talk about justice.
Beyond depressing that this needs bumping.

Offline Tsar Kastik

• Would welcome a premature one, apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
Plenty well, no pray; big bellyache, heap God

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2012, 09:03:38 am »
Got to get a few things done right now, but I'll get on soon as I have some free time today.

Come on folks, time to start harrishing friends and family again, and get those facebook/twitter fingers going.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2012, 09:27:32 am »
Just to say, I emailed my MP a couple of weeks back and I got a letter yesterday saying that he'd written to the AG and enquired about the High Court and Coroner's involvement in relation to the case.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2012, 10:02:45 am »
Done. Awaiting his formal reply.
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Pheeny

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2012, 10:56:44 am »
Team effort, Mrs Fishy!
and a wonderful team effort Jim

Offline uwinsa

• prize!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2012, 11:01:11 am »
Will email mine this evening, as on my phone now

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2012, 11:08:05 am »
Very nice, very nice.

Quick questions for us non-UK residents.

I've made some drafts for meself earlier on, (justice has no boundaries, general recognition of the cause and such), to kinda validate someone "so far" from the whole thing - but still gets/wants to be involved.

Thoughts on us writing the mp's? Yes, no, weird, for the cause?
@Yvanicuzz

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2012, 11:13:53 am »
Very nice, very nice.

Quick questions for us non-UK residents.

I've made some drafts for meself earlier on, (justice has no boundaries, general recognition of the cause and such), to kinda validate someone "so far" from the whole thing - but still gets/wants to be involved.

Thoughts on us writing the mp's? Yes, no, weird, for the cause?

I think I understand what you are saying, I live abroad and don't have an MP to write to so I am urging Family and friends to do so.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline bluelady13

• Anny Roader
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2012, 11:19:24 am »
I e-mailed my MP Nigel Dodd's, North Belfast....Even though I can't stand him :D
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

The great only appear great because we are on our knees, let us rise!

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2012, 11:26:08 am »
done it and got my nieces and cousins to do it elsewhere with different MP's
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2012, 11:34:45 am »
Don't follow the Leader...write to him or email him  :)

Leader of the House of Commons
GC1
1 Horse Guards Road
London
SW1A 2HQ

E-mail: Leader@CommonsLeader.x.gsi.gov.uk
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline mccred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 11:35:33 am »
My MP's stopped replying to me. Still carry on sending the emails. I'll print it & send it by registered post if that what it takes for the Tory bastard to take even a bit of notice.
Think the one to The Rt Hon Andrew Lansley might have more affect than one to the bloke who's actually supposed to represent me.
Great templates, its what I'll be using cause couldn't say it better.
Don't Ever,Ever Buy The S*n. Fucking Tory Scum.

FUCK OFF PUTIN!

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2012, 12:19:06 pm »

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2012, 12:40:34 pm »
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/11/27/mps-urge-lord-chief-justice-to-rule-on-fresh-hillsborough-inquests-within-days-or-weeks-100252-32311816/

Might be a good idea while contacting your MP to ask him or her to do the same as these have done, write to the Lord Chief Justice asking them to look at this case with some urgency when the AG makes his application to the court.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 01:23:00 pm by electricghost »
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2012, 12:54:39 pm »
I used the MP template but added this para:

As you may know, Anne Williams, Kevin's mother is terminally ill and is desperate to see an inquest before she passes. After 23 years of campaigning and in light of recent developments, it's the least this brave lady deserves.

Jim, worth adding this to the template?

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2012, 12:59:22 pm »
My MP's stopped replying to me. Still carry on sending the emails. I'll print it & send it by registered post if that what it takes for the Tory bastard to take even a bit of notice.
Think the one to The Rt Hon Andrew Lansley might have more affect than one to the bloke who's actually supposed to represent me.
Great templates, its what I'll be using cause couldn't say it better.

Well tell the lazy prick to get on it or you will be voting for somebody else in the future and of course you will spread the fact that he couldn't be arsed talking to you around the local community.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline bluelady13

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2012, 01:01:50 pm »
I used the MP template but added this para:

As you may know, Anne Williams, Kevin's mother is terminally ill and is desperate to see an inquest before she passes. After 23 years of campaigning and in light of recent developments, it's the least this brave lady deserves.

Jim, worth adding this to the template?
I had to add something similar as it wasn't mentioned. Though not as good as yours I might add!
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

The great only appear great because we are on our knees, let us rise!

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 01:21:54 pm »
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/11/27/mps-urge-lord-chief-justice-to-rule-on-fresh-hillsborough-inquests-within-days-or-weeks-100252-32311816/

Might be a good idea while contacting your MP to ask your him or her to do the same as these have done, write to the Lord Chief Justice asking them to look at this case with some urgency when the AG makes his application to the court.

I'd like to think that the many mails banged out by the Rawkites is an underlying factor in that.

Actually. We know it is. Use the new templates. Get on the case and let's get everyone what they deserve

The club backed this push. You backed this push. Other clubs too. This cannot be in vain

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2012, 02:05:13 pm »
As has been posted above, the template was missing some important points which when I wrote my mail to my MP I added in.  Here's the mail I sent him.

"I am writing to ask that you request of the Attorney General that he
brings forward as a priority a new inquest for Kevin Williams a victim
of the 1989 Hillsborough Football Disaster.

Kevin is the late son of Anne Williams who is a member of the HJC
Liverpool families support group. The reason I ask you to take this
matter up is that for 23 years there has been a monumental cover-up and
a denial of justice for those who died that day - together with the collateral
damage done to all their families for those 23 years.

Particularly poignant now is the recent sad news that Anne has been
diagnosed with terminal cancer and might not live to see justice done
for her dead son UNLESS the AG gives Kevin's case a singular priority.

There are questions remaining over the original inquests - yet the
House heard recently that extraordinary evidence from the Hillsborough
Justice Report which by itself suggests that those inquests were denied
hearing and seeing critically important evidence which undoubtedly
would have resulted in very different verdicts.In truth those original
inquests were seriously prejudiced and the results must be considered
flawed.

The AG surely must appreciate that the country now knows the truths
about that terrible day? It is in my view his bounden duty to enforce
the rule of law and justice here and rectify those most heinous wrongs
- this case of Kevin Williams and his mother as a first priority for
the very sad reasons given.

It has been a nightmare for the relatives of all the dead - so please
can somebody do the decent thing for this very brave and very patient
lady as she herself approaches her death?

If we turn away, who will take up the cause of decency on her behalf?"

There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2012, 03:01:40 pm »
Very nice that Johnno lad, wish I could send one, I don't have an MP

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2012, 03:22:45 pm »

This is a brilliant way of emailing your MP only takes a few seconds.

First click on link put your postcode in and it'll tell you your MP, mines Joe Benton, then just cut and psate 24/7's letter send and it'll send you an email to click on and your done, piss easy.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline just Riggins?

• seeks man with gsoh 28-36. Likes a man in uniform.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2012, 03:27:29 pm »
I think I share the same MP as Anne, have emailed him in the past with regards to Hillsborough and he's always written back and actively campaigned for her.

Will do the same tonight.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2012, 05:04:42 pm »
The templates are merely suggestions for you to play with as you see fit.

The chances are that the majority of MPs at whom Phase Two is aimed will already be aware of the urgency and the reasons for it.

The aim is to get them to commit to submission.

Adjust templates to your personal preferences. I am merely a vessel.

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2012, 10:09:46 pm »
John Mac that link was a piece of piss, many thanks. Get onto it everyone it's easy.

I received a reply back from my MP dated 21st November saying that he would certainly write to the AG. I've e-mailed my MP again just now with 24/7 's phase 2 template, thanks 24/7 yer doing a great job.

The 'Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied' banner is also in construction and it should be in Italy next week.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 10:11:35 pm by ACLE »
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2012, 11:03:15 pm »
John Mac that link was a piece of piss, many thanks. Get onto it everyone it's easy.

I received a reply back from my MP dated 21st November saying that he would certainly write to the AG. I've e-mailed my MP again just now with 24/7 's phase 2 template, thanks 24/7 yer doing a great job.

The 'Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied' banner is also in construction and it should be in Italy next week.

Nice one!