Author Topic: Is the next match on TV/radio/stream anywhere? DON'T POST PRIVATE STREAMS!  (Read 571223 times)

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Just had a quick look for streams, will have a check again later when more ought to be announced :wave

Offline Bruce88

• Legacy Fan
Think this is the right topic to ask, anyone else got problems with torrentstream, streamtorrent, acestream, whatever?

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
Think this is the right topic to ask, anyone else got problems with torrentstream, streamtorrent, acestream, whatever?

yep, mine keeps buffering every 5 seconds  :butt don't know what to do.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Apologies if this is too obvious or one that gets dealt with all the time, but I'm just wondering is there any reliable place where you can watch the games the next day? - I'm probably gonna miss the Arsenal match tonight, then try and avoid the result and watch it in the morning. Cheers.

Offline Izver

• Boys Pen
Apologies if this is too obvious or one that gets dealt with all the time, but I'm just wondering is there any reliable place where you can watch the games the next day? - I'm probably gonna miss the Arsenal match tonight, then try and avoid the result and watch it in the morning. Cheers.

Go to rojadirecta.me, register on their forums, they have all the big games from around the world, you can usually download them couple of hours after they're finished. And there are no spoilers.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Have a look in here,you should be able to dl from here.It should be up in here later tonight or tomorrow.

http://forum.rojadirecta.es/forumdisplay.php?15-Partidos-en-descarga-(Full-matches)
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
Have a look in here,you should be able to dl from here.It should be up in here later tonight or tomorrow.

http://forum.rojadirecta.es/forumdisplay.php?15-Partidos-en-descarga-(Full-matches)

Thanks a million, will give it a look.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Bloodzeed confirms no stream this eve...
theboss ‏@Bloodzeed
RT @tsimpa_G4 @Bloodzeed r u streaming tonight mate? no

Sopcast links
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/133333
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/134513
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/122881

StreamTorrent
st://A1gCgpwEdVADUAWCoAHIgBamkdL9BqIz51GEJ0D+jjl9ihchQXJlbmFWaXNpb24gLSBUb3JyZW50IDEgLSB3aXppd2lnikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiBlNwb3J0cw==

None of these look like they'll be in English though...anyone found an english stream that's not via Flash player yet?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 07:13:01 pm by Titi Camara »

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen

Ahhhh can't watch the game as I have an exam both tomorrow and Friday.... :(

Cheers Titi, saved me the job there! :wave

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Ahhhh can't watch the game as I have an exam both tomorrow and Friday.... :(

Cheers Titi, saved me the job there! :wave

Was wondering where the king of the stream had gotten to  ;D

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Possible Bloodzeed link....

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/132927

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Possible Bloodzeed link....

Seems to be on

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Seems to be on

Nice swan dude! Defo won't be paying any attention to his twitter feed again lol

Offline aoaaron

• Clueless
  • Kopite
the sopcast link above is going very very slow!!!

can someone gimme a few skysports links? all the ones i get are in 4:3 ratio

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
the sopcast link above is going very very slow!!!

can someone gimme a few skysports links? all the ones i get are in 4:3 ratio

Stay with it mate, mine's at76% now! The more we get on it (p2p tech) the better it is for all!

Get on it everyone! 8)

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Seems to be on
Just coming in to post this.

Bloodzeed is up.

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan

Bloodzeed is up.

Link?

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Stay with it mate, mine's at76% now! The more we get on it (p2p tech) the better it is for all!

Get on it everyone! 8)
Been meaning to ask,are you on IPTorrents?

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Link?

Offline Bruce88

• Legacy Fan
Fuck yeah, love bloodzeed.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

Bloodzeed is up.

You joined that cult yet mate?  ;D

Been meaning to ask,are you on IPTorrents?

No mate, still using proxybay...you got any invites?

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
BZ is ON!!!   :scarf

Offline aoaaron

• Clueless
  • Kopite

Get on it everyone! 8)

aaahh i forgot sopcast was even p2p. I'm at 70 too but its still a bit jittery. ill stay on it for now then :)

a good old flash link just incase it comes to 1 min before the game and its still not playing wouldn't go a miss tho!!

Offline anfieldreds

• Kemlynite
  • Mr Suarez Is Not A Racist!
 :wave  :wave   Bloodzeed is on
Sopcast Link  sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/132927  :wave  :wave

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Me and Tpm Cruise lar. ;D

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
aaahh i forgot sopcast was even p2p. I'm at 70 too but its still a bit jittery. ill stay on it for now then :)

a good old flash link just incase it comes to 1 min before the game and its still not playing wouldn't go a miss tho!!

Feck loads here mate...

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=183928&part=sports

Offline GiorgosCarraGoonies

• Kopite
I've had this feckin' Bloodzeed loading for 5 mins and still haven't made it over 80...

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.

No mate, still using proxybay...you got any invites?
Send me an e-mail address and I'll get one to you.

Offline _Redman

• Legacy Fan
:wave  :wave   Bloodzeed is on
Sopcast Link  sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/132927  :wave  :wave

getting a "cannot retrieve data" message

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Me and Tom Cruise lar. ;D

Tom's in The Following lol ??

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
getting a "cannot retrieve data" message
Then find yourself a stream coz you're not gettin on now.

Try again at hal time.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
I've had this feckin' Bloodzeed loading for 5 mins and still haven't made it over 80...

At 75% on mine and it's perfect mate?

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone found a really good flash? There was a boss one for vs Norwich, can't remember what site though

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Tom's in The Following lol ??
Yeah.a cameo role. ;)

I'm reporting you for derailng the thread. ;) :D

Offline aoaaron

• Clueless
  • Kopite
Feck loads here mate...

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=183928&part=sports

cant see any sky sports 2 ones on there lad... cant stand the foriegn commentary lol.

Offline Rob17

• Legacy Fan
  • The Ultimate Wingman
BZ Getting better