Author Topic: Arsenal Spyin Kop (Long)  (Read 10509 times)

Offline Scouserpool

• Legacy Fan
  • https://twitter.com/Thommas86
Re: Arsenal Spyin Kop (Long)
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2013, 03:46:20 pm »
Wow, great work OP!

All of them seems decent lads! :)

Can't wait for this!
PSN: delete_one

"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." Bob Paisley

"I want to use the incredible support to make coming to Anfield the longest 90 minutes of an opponent’s life." Brendan Rodgers

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2013, 03:57:47 pm »
Enjoyed that
Cheers mate

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2013, 04:26:36 pm »
Nice one, Archie.

Offline Pelé as a Comedian

• The seeker of the True Cockroach. Forgetful.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2013, 08:03:37 pm »
>:(

Alright, it (Sturridges celebration) is a tad shit. But that's what makes it good.

THIS

number of times i've been listening to something on the stereo at home and pulled his move...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 08:05:36 pm by Pelé as a Comedian »

Offline Pelé as a Comedian

• The seeker of the True Cockroach. Forgetful.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2013, 08:04:31 pm »
always enjoy these. especially when the opponents fans seem to have their wits about them as these do. cheers
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 08:09:46 pm by Pelé as a Comedian »

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2013, 08:06:43 pm »
Cheers Archie and the Arsenal lads who did this.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline CharlieAdamsLeftFoot

• has gone to Stoke with his right foot.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What you achieve in life, echoes an eternity.
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2013, 08:06:49 pm »
one of the best Spyin Kop in a long time, some decent, genuine answers there, well done gooners!
Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless,
who strove and worried so that others could share the glory,
and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say

'We're Liverpool'

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2013, 08:11:27 pm »
Don't know abar yous, but that hat chap sounds a right biff.

They can keep him.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2013, 09:34:09 pm »
Cheers Archie, great read. They're feeling quite cagey about this one too. Was expecting them to be a lot more cocky.

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2013, 09:36:25 pm »
Nice one Archie, thanks mate.

Not a proper spyin' kop.

None of them seem like c*nts.

Haha!

Came across as sound blokes those.
@Yvanicuzz

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2013, 10:26:19 pm »
Cheers Archie, top stuff. Is your mate Dan the fella from the pub in the summer? I thought then he knew his onions.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: November 1, 2013, 12:41:25 am »
Cheers Archie. Great read. Very insightful gooners! Thanks guys ...
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline Lolo

• Ex Kop STH marooned on a tropical beach observing bronzed beauties. In dire need of a decent English pint.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • non progredi est regredi
« Reply #52 on: November 1, 2013, 02:16:23 am »
Cheers guys.......good read.

The highlight for me :    ManU = Cockroach   :lmao :wellin    Classic!

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #53 on: November 1, 2013, 03:06:30 am »
The part about Suarez and 'racism' and their Afro-Caribbean support was a bit strange.

I suppose the fact that Glen Johnson supported him doesn't count and that he's on excellent terms with Sterling is also immaterial. Oh, and that Sturridge fella he seems to get along alright with.

Maybe it's the French-speaking blacks he's racist against? Nah, Sakho and Cissokho don't seem to have any animus towards him or he towards them.

That was a nonsensical 'argument' in an otherwise refreshing Spyin Kop.
Ludi Circenses!

Offline StrikingMidfield

• Legacy Fan
  • A red and green heart
« Reply #54 on: November 1, 2013, 03:37:50 am »
The part about Suarez and 'racism' and their Afro-Caribbean support was a bit strange.

I suppose the fact that Glen Johnson supported him doesn't count and that he's on excellent terms with Sterling is also immaterial. Oh, and that Sturridge fella he seems to get along alright with.

Maybe it's the French-speaking blacks he's racist against? Nah, Sakho and Cissokho don't seem to have any animus towards him or he towards them.

That was a nonsensical 'argument' in an otherwise refreshing Spyin Kop.

Also thought that was odd, but he never actually called Suarez racist. Just that a section of the fanbase will. The media has always portrayed him as a "bad guy" and one of the key things that they used to push that persona is that racism row. Fair or not, many people think that.

As far as the whole Spyin Kop goes, I really enjoyed this, credit to everyone that contributed and worked on it. Always had a soft spot for Arsenal because they aren't one of the sugar daddy clubs and do things the right way, like us. The fans also seem intelligent for the most part as well. That being said, I hope we throttle them  ;D
Liverpool FC - Seattle Sounders FC

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #55 on: November 1, 2013, 05:41:20 am »
Also thought that was odd, but he never actually called Suarez racist. Just that a section of the fanbase will. The media has always portrayed him as a "bad guy" and one of the key things that they used to push that persona is that racism row. Fair or not, many people think that.

This is what he said, verbatim: "en_AFC: Well, yes and no. I’m sure one of the other lads will give a fuller answer to that, but suffice it to say that Arsenal has a lot of ethnic minority support here in London, particularly within the Afro Caribbean community and there’s not a lot of tolerance for racism."

As IF! So, the rest of us who think the 'racist verbal abuse' "verdict" by the FA Disciplinary Committee was a bunch of B.S. have a "lot of tolerance for racism", then? All the LFC supporters, of all ethnic and racial heritages, have "a lot of tolerance for racism"?
Ludi Circenses!

Offline pjshaun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: November 1, 2013, 06:36:13 am »
Good read, a bit boring though. :P Great to see they hate Spurs even more now. I can't stand them (Spurs) either.

Offline Desi Kopite

• Anny Roader
  • Twitter: @pritsinghlfc
« Reply #57 on: November 1, 2013, 08:51:26 am »
Great read lads.  Surprised that all of them agreed that Wilshere wouldn't get in their first XI!  I'd have him at Liverpool then!

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: November 1, 2013, 09:10:21 am »
Cheers archie and participants, excellent read. I have to say Arsenal have always been a team I've admired, irrespective of Suarezgate!

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #59 on: November 1, 2013, 03:25:28 pm »
Well done Archie, I enjoyed reading that. :)
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline AFX

• Kopite
« Reply #60 on: November 1, 2013, 09:42:48 pm »
Enjoyed that. It's nice to read one where none of the fans are on a total wind-up.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: November 1, 2013, 09:53:14 pm »
Superb stuff Archie.

Regarding the fans attitude towards Wenger, the two answers below can only help us if we hold them for the first half. Play Henderson in the same formation as last week to retain a compact midfield, frustrate the fuckers and assume unrest ensues. The boo's and jeers will commence making the Arse-shit-bags jittery and then we'll unleash Coutinho in the 75th minute.

Or will we be playing for a draw by then?

Sol89: I know my fair share of Arsenal fans who want him gone regardless of our current run of results.

Dan: I can’t speak for them all. I believe that a significant number of the ‘fans’ in the Emirates every weekend are ‘fairweather’ to say the least

Offline kjomall

• Main Stander
« Reply #62 on: November 2, 2013, 12:06:37 am »
Finally got to read through this. Was nothing short of excellent. Thanks to Archie and of course the respondents. I remember forwarding the link to last years Spyin' Kop to my Arsenal supporting mate and told him it was the best one we've ever had. That has held true until now, but I think this one has outdone it. These are my favorite part of this site and I would like to give my appreciation to all that make them possible :wave
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.”
― Terence McKenna

Offline MagicHat

• Seeks SingleBunny For Professional Relationship And Cosy Nights In
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: November 2, 2013, 07:40:58 pm »
Am I the only one who's not surprised by Ramsey's form then? With knowledge of the healing process after a bone fracture I know it takes about 2 years for the bone to fully heal and strengthen itself again. You can rebuild the muscles quicker but the body is still healing. That would have affected him. Now that process is over he's flourishing and showing everyone the quality player he could be!

I thought he could get ten goals a season with a bit more composure in recent years, not scoring like this! Even before his injury, I thought he would never be this good as he could be rather withdrawn when the big players were in the side. Overcoming that on the pitch shyness has perhaps been a big as a thing as overcoming the broken leg

Thanks everyone for the nice words about our responses. I know I enjoy doing these and thanks for allowing me here

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #64 on: November 2, 2013, 07:54:51 pm »
I thought he could get ten goals a season with a bit more composure in recent years, not scoring like this! Even before his injury, I thought he would never be this good as he could be rather withdrawn when the big players were in the side. Overcoming that on the pitch shyness has perhaps been a big as a thing as overcoming the broken leg

Thanks everyone for the nice words about our responses. I know I enjoy doing these and thanks for allowing me here

He's always had it mate. I reffed his trial match, he was outstanding then. Knew his potential then and he's realising it now. Outstanding player.