Author Topic: Kenny Dalglish  (Read 30440 times)

Offline LondonRedMan

• wants to donate to RAWk because a kindly mod took away his nasty CT.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Don't buy the S*n
Re: Kenny Dalglish
« Reply #160 on: May 28, 2012, 08:15:56 pm »
Kenny symbolizes LFC

Offline Alf Garnett!

• widely excepted yet secretly cryptic - cower ye before the mighty crusher of yellow walls. Video Embedder Extraordinaire
  • Legacy Fan
  • *Davo*It don't get better than this.
« Reply #161 on: May 28, 2012, 08:24:23 pm »
Fantastic OP.

No man who ever wants to be connected. In any way whatever. With Liverpool Football Club. Has, or will ever, earn the credentials, the savoir faire, or the affection of me, and many many thousands like me. Without acknowledging the debt we owe to a small, big man, from Southwest Glasgow.  Any c*nt who ever hurts or tries to damage THIS MESSIAH of ours, will need to go through us first.

So OWNERS.  SPAWNY BLERT 'FANS' from wherever you come.   Do not EVER try to disturb the legend of Kenny Dalglish.  Because I and Liverpool supporters like me will not let you do that.

Offline extra_time_winner

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #162 on: May 28, 2012, 08:26:54 pm »
 :) Good post OP.

My only suggestion would be religion and footy should be separate.

Offline redoneusa

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: May 28, 2012, 08:35:56 pm »
Outstanding post, too many bell end fans around these days. They learned there football all from Sky Sports News.

KD is like the very foundation of all that is good about LFC.
You will find me on Twatter: Follow my Twatter

Offline bobapcoed

• Main Stander
« Reply #164 on: May 28, 2012, 08:46:07 pm »
Bang on, cold shivers reading that.

Offline TheMissionary

• PositionIsSoooooooOrdinary!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's nice, that's McDermott, and that's a goal!!
« Reply #165 on: May 28, 2012, 08:59:35 pm »
Fagan was a good manager also but neither contributed anything near what Shankly, Paisely or Dalglish contributed to our success.  That's why.
Joe was our manager only for a couple of years true [he was the first manager in the country to do a treble (some red nosed twat got knighted for being the second)] but the work he did behind the scenes was immense and his contribution shouldn't be underestimated.

Anyroadup.  Kenny was my hero, the greatest player I ever saw.  When he returned in 2010 I was delighted both for the club and selfishly for me but mainly 'cause it meant that my daughter was able to witness the man in action and not just have to listen to her aul man rabbiting on about him......endlessly
  I wasn't around on the day the music died but when I heard about his sacking I know how it must have felt.   Something's been lost, will it ever be refound?.
TheMissionary
YNWA

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: May 28, 2012, 09:02:31 pm »

Giving a bit of trust to FSG is not insulting the legacy of a man who I adore, and will always adore for the rest of my days, and anyone who says otherwise has got a bastard cheek!

I am not getting at you when I write this, but I used to be willing to give FSG time, I didnt worry about them not coming to a decision about the stadium, and the fact we sold players to raise most of the money for last Summers transfer window didn't raise much in the way of alarm bells either to be truthful, mainly because I trusted Kenny  to get things right eventually.

Now though, I not only do not trust FSG, I actively dislike them if I am honest.  I know some will say that this is stupid, but I am just being honest, and I cannot get to grips with what they are doing to my club.

Sack Kenny, who got us to 8th, into Europe, two Cup finals and winning one for the first time in 6 years, and consider replacing him with a man who has no experience whatsoever and whose sole achievement seems to be that he lifted his club just above relegation for the past couple of seasons.  I mean, really, does that make any sense?

To sack all the people who were in the top jobs at the club and yet since their arrival never take the time to appoint a football savvy CEO to help the club move forward?

To leave Kenny out on a limb during Suarez (probably the reason he got the sack actually) and not do a damn thing to deflect the media pressure he was under and let Ayre stay in his office totally mute.

None of this makes me like or trust them.  I now feel that they have destroyed something  that made LFC special, a cut above the rest, something we could be proud of, and, I never though I would say this, but right now, I don't care about the club any more, I am not interested who we buy, who we appoint or when we get a new stadium.

That is what FSG have achieved.  Brilliant isn't it.
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: May 28, 2012, 09:14:36 pm »
Great post CTR.  It's a disgrace he won't have the chance to lead us out next season.  Fed up with everything about the club right now.  Honestly think if i didn't renew this term I wouldn't miss anything about it.  The passion may not have totally died but it's damaged without question.

Offline thereader

• Weerrrdapeeepeeehllllllll!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: May 28, 2012, 09:42:54 pm »
I am not getting at you when I write this, but I used to be willing to give FSG time, I didnt worry about them not coming to a decision about the stadium, and the fact we sold players to raise most of the money for last Summers transfer window didn't raise much in the way of alarm bells either to be truthful, mainly because I trusted Kenny  to get things right eventually.

Now though, I not only do not trust FSG, I actively dislike them if I am honest.  I know some will say that this is stupid, but I am just being honest, and I cannot get to grips with what they are doing to my club.

Sack Kenny, who got us to 8th, into Europe, two Cup finals and winning one for the first time in 6 years, and consider replacing him with a man who has no experience whatsoever and whose sole achievement seems to be that he lifted his club just above relegation for the past couple of seasons.  I mean, really, does that make any sense?

To sack all the people who were in the top jobs at the club and yet since their arrival never take the time to appoint a football savvy CEO to help the club move forward?

To leave Kenny out on a limb during Suarez (probably the reason he got the sack actually) and not do a damn thing to deflect the media pressure he was under and let Ayre stay in his office totally mute.

None of this makes me like or trust them.  I now feel that they have destroyed something  that made LFC special, a cut above the rest, something we could be proud of, and, I never though I would say this, but right now, I don't care about the club any more, I am not interested who we buy, who we appoint or when we get a new stadium.

That is what FSG have achieved.  Brilliant isn't it.
You won't feel that way when the first game of the season kicks off.

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: May 28, 2012, 09:48:35 pm »
You won't feel that way when the first game of the season kicks off.

I hope not thereader.  I hope all my worries and misgivings are proved to be unfounded I really do.

The joys of being a Liverpool supporter eh?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:36:08 pm by The 92A »
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Offline thereader

• Weerrrdapeeepeeehllllllll!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: May 28, 2012, 09:52:02 pm »
I hope not thereader.  I hope all my worries and misgivings are proved to be unfounded I really do.

The joys of being a Liverpool supporter eh?

Worries and misgivings are fine, but I doubt you really mean that you don't care anymore.

For me next season is about whether i'll even have a club or not, so just remember it can be worse. 

Offline aoaaron

• Clueless
  • Kopite
« Reply #171 on: May 28, 2012, 09:56:15 pm »
Amazing OP.

Offline gazza1976

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #172 on: May 28, 2012, 10:18:36 pm »
amen worded perfect kenny is lfc now any fecker that thinks diffrent should go feck themselves with a giant cactus and wash yer mouths out with some ghost chillies. allways and forever mr king kenny hero saviour legend and gentleman.
JFT96 Y.N.W.A

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #173 on: May 28, 2012, 11:10:34 pm »
First of all thank you Roy and secondly CTR as I said before a heartfelt post that I truly see myself and my feelings for the man expressed better than I ever could.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline wiresnreds

• Kopite
  • Internet Terrorist + Proud
« Reply #174 on: May 29, 2012, 12:12:34 am »
I think the owners will bring success to us but it wont be as sweet without Kenny leading us to glory...

And could he play !!!   8)
IIRC - If I Remember Correctly :( (Which i can never remember )

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: May 29, 2012, 12:13:39 am »
I think the owners will bring success to us but it wont be as sweet without Kenny leading us to glory...

And could he play !!!   8)

you called?
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2012, 09:45:51 pm »
Epic OP, summed up far better then I ever could.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline guyko21

• Kopite
« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2012, 06:17:22 pm »
Amen ... beautiful post Cowtown!

Offline enoder

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • One Wool
« Reply #178 on: May 31, 2012, 01:17:41 am »
fine post cowtown

What has happened this summer is going to be felt for a long time, we have moved in a totally different direction and tossed our traditions to the side, something that a lot of people hold close to their hearts has been taken away and replaced with an uneasy uncertainty.

Offline aliverbirduponmychest

• Kopite
  • A team that plays total football.
« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2012, 01:28:14 am »
:) Good post OP.

My only suggestion would be religion and footy should be separate.
Football is a religion! LFC is anyway.
SoS membership number 4158
JFT 96

Offline Billy1561

• The egg-beating, Turbo Wrist-Action King. Conqueror of Mow cop otherwise known as The Cow Mopper! Too old for Google...too overloaded to byte.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scouse by birth. Red by choice.
« Reply #180 on: May 31, 2012, 08:22:55 am »
Only just saw this, thanks for putting down on paper  screen my thoughts cowtown. Well said  :scarf
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #181 on: May 31, 2012, 10:53:08 am »
Monday gone Im walking down Lord St and there this fella who cuts across my path, about 20 yards in front of me, so I get a profile look. My heart skipped as my head said thats Kenny. The fella had black shoes, black slacks and a white sporty polo top on. I wanted to call out but thought, what if it isnt him, so I quickened my pace. He decided not to wait for the pedestrian crossing whereas I needed to...anyway, fella walks into the outside seating of the Vicent hotel and meets people....it was Kenny! Wish Id have shouted out now...wanted to shake his hand and say thanks...gutted :(
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: June 1, 2012, 02:44:31 pm »
Kenneth Dalglish ‏@kennethdalglish
Congratulations to Brendan and Good Luck to everyone at LFC. Kenny

<3

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
Re: Re: Kenny Dalglish
« Reply #183 on: June 1, 2012, 03:40:41 pm »
Congratulations to Brendan and Good Luck to everyone at LFC. Kenny

&lt;3

Would expect nothing less from the man.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: June 2, 2012, 11:53:09 pm »
If the Scottish FA had any sense then they would  sack their current manager and hire Kenny.

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird upon my chest
« Reply #185 on: June 7, 2012, 11:01:45 pm »
Kenny - Writing a column for the Mirror.

Not sure what to think about that considering some of the vitriolic rubbish they threw at us last season...

Spose he has to pay the bills....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/the-kenny-dalglish-column-anything-is-possible-866893
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but sometimes I abuse the privilege

Offline ChristophLFC

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #186 on: June 7, 2012, 11:08:02 pm »
Delighted to be working again...for The Mirror. KD http://t.co/khgTNB1V

after everything they wrote about the club and espically that back page 'racist' headline at suarez and he takes a job with them?

yee nice one kenny eh  ::)

Offline StormyDog

• You know had only 4 shots on target
  • Legacy Fan
  • Give yourself the chance to be Heroes
« Reply #187 on: June 7, 2012, 11:08:29 pm »
Kenny - Writing a column for the Mirror.

Not sure what to think about that considering some of the vitriolic rubbish they threw at us last season...

Spose he has to pay the bills....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/the-kenny-dalglish-column-anything-is-possible-866893
At least we now have 1 writer at the Mirror who wont stick the knife in when results go against us.
Pep Guardiola: "We knew immediately when the draw was made - Anfield, they won it five times, the fans believe - it will be hard. We were beaten by an exceptional team."

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird upon my chest
« Reply #188 on: June 7, 2012, 11:10:06 pm »
At least we now have 1 writer at the Mirror who wont stick the knife in when results go against us.

There is that.

Just think its a bit shitty to be honest...
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but sometimes I abuse the privilege

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: June 7, 2012, 11:13:12 pm »
Decent column, certainly isn't packing his punches with the Ferdinand story (nice dig at Mr Ferguson aswell). Rest of its a bit meh, Rooney and Gerrard are good, England might do okay. Nice to see him involved though.

Can see some people's points with regards to the Mirror, but I'm sure Brian Reade was involved and, bad as they were to us this year, they're not the S#n...

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #190 on: June 7, 2012, 11:34:54 pm »

after everything they wrote about the club and espically that back page 'racist' headline at suarez and he takes a job with them?

What is he supposed to say? "This cunting pile of shit paper has offered me a job!"?

Can we please stop micro-analysing every minute detail of the Club?
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline rosie

• WSAS Founder Member
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss not base football player
« Reply #191 on: July 19, 2012, 04:32:40 pm »
There is an awful lot of vitriol on this site at the minute.  Its been that way for a few years to be honest.

From those who thought, in 2007, that Gillett and Hicks were like Noah and his missus... about to sail us away on an ark to salvation  (and others who thought we'd be shipwrecked).

Then there was the pro/anti-Rafa divide.

Some thought he was Moses, and would lead us to the Promised Land.  Many more thought we would be slaves for ever.

Now its FSG.  Some who trust. Others who need to have trust earned. And a sizeable number who won't ever get on board.

I have a major problem, and its this.  I can't wait for some of the replies I'm gonna get....and in a way its kind of going to confirm what I have been thinking for a while (but I'll wait to see).

To me, following the biblical thing, Kenny Dalglish is, and always has been, Jesus Christ.  Yes, maybe there was a Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. For those read Shankly, Paisley and Dalglish in whichever order you choose. (I'd have Shanks as the Big Boy, Paisley as the Spirit, but Kenny as the Jesus figure).

Thats how I have regarded Kenny Dalglish all my life.  He was the greatest footballer I ever saw.  I first saw him play at Ibrox, when I was 10. I was in the Celtic end, a few months after the disaster, and Celtic won 3-0.  A young fella came on as sub.  Dalglish.

When I went to my first match to see Liverpool play, in Belfast, 1977;  there was a new lad not playing, but just arrived at the club... Dalglish.

When I went to my second Liverpool match, that fella scored the only goal, and whats more...  I got to kiss him after he scored.  Dalglish.

For 25 years (and a bit more), Kenny Dalglish never, ever, put a foot wrong in his life.

He was a model trainee, at Celtic.   I know this, because the man who does my car tyres now was a Celtic trainee at that time.  Dalglish used to give my mate Kevin McCool a lift to training. And he was a role model when he was 20.

He was the greatest player we ever had, and Scotland ever had.

He married, raised kids. He never played away, did he?  His standards of behaviour, the kids he raised... he is a role model that our society would do well to try and copy.  A fucking perfect gentleman.

He managed us in the true manner of all he'd been taught....as the LAST member of The Liverpool Way Club.  Success a plenty; but achieved in the right way.

Then he did what no man should expect to ever do.  He leads out HIS team...LIVERPOOL... to a European Cup Final in 1985.   Then, if thats not enough, he does the same and worse (much, much worse) as a young manager, 4 years later in Sheffield.

I'm not going to go on and spell out what Kenny Dalglish then did. How he fought tragedy at home due to his wife's illness.  Or the Charity work he did. How he coped with severe PTSD.  And eventually how he answered the call to try to unite a fractured Club in the aftermath of their worst disaster since 1989.  He answered the call, but probably knew he was drinking out a poisoned chalice.  How he would not get the chance to reacquaint himself with the running of a team after 15+ years away.  No. He was a lame duck.

He was called by the paymasters, because he was the only one they knew they could ask. Imagine had they asked Martinez then?  After Hodgson?  There'd been riots in April.

So, these Americans called on Dalglish, my living God, to save them from disaster.  And Kenny Dalglish, being what and who he is, said OK.

The rest you all know.

The purpose of this conversation (and even if its only between me, and me) is this.

No man who ever wants to be connected. In any way whatever. With Liverpool Football Club. Has, or will ever, earn the credentials, the savoir faire, or the affection of me, and many many thousands like me. Without acknowledging the debt we owe to a small, big man, from Southwest Glasgow.  Any c*nt who ever hurts or tries to damage THIS MESSIAH of ours, will need to go through us first.

So OWNERS.  SPAWNY BLERT 'FANS' from wherever you come.   Do not EVER try to disturb the legend of Kenny Dalglish.  Because I and Liverpool supporters like me will not let you do that.  Theres only three in our trinity.

SHANKLY.  PAISLEY.   DALGLISH.

You attack one of them, you attack us all.

Just re read this this wonderful post. will love the king 'til the day i draw my last breath, he's our lad and always will be.
no coward soul is mine

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: July 19, 2012, 10:35:38 pm »

Just read this, missed it first time around. WTF? That was a specific journo, what do you want Kenny to do? He wrote a column for the mail before he came back (and continued til the end of that season, twas a good read). Just because he now has his own column doesnt mean he agrees with the shite spout by the journo.

Love Kenny. Not old enough to have seen him play or manage the first time around but heard all the stories about him off my Dad. Privileged, to have supported the club under his leadership, fucking priveliged. Fantastic man, fantastic player, fantastic manager. His reputation hasnt been tarnished because two baseball loving yanks sacked him after a season. Legend. And always will be no matter what.

Thank you Kenny. Thanks a lot.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: July 19, 2012, 10:38:16 pm »

shush will yer.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Online HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: July 21, 2012, 08:45:27 am »
I am still seething after the vile comments from Fergie yesterday! :no Who the hell told him Kenny was sacked because of the Evra farce? Did he make it up? Very likely. So, I want to hear from our club - possibly from John Henry, to insist the evil one apologises; whether he does or not, then we bolt the door never to talk about it again.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: July 21, 2012, 06:57:41 pm »
I am still seething after the vile comments from Mr Alex Ferguson yesterday! :no Who the hell told him Kenny was sacked because of the Evra farce? Did he make it up? Very likely. So, I want to hear from our club - possibly from John Henry, to insist the evil one apologises; whether he does or not, then we bolt the door never to talk about it again.

We've clearly seen in recent years he can say whatever he likes about us with no reply. He's said a lot of slanderous and libellous things about our players and current and former management with no reply.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #196 on: August 8, 2012, 10:24:16 am »
just read this again CTR and it should be required reading in my view.

I also had a think about where Joe  and Ronnie fit in to the trinity so how about this
                                                                    God =Shanks
                                  Holy Spirit = Bob                                      Jesus = Kenny

Peter = Joe                   Paul=Ronnie

The top three could not have had better and more loyal support than Joe and Ronnie in my opinion. So the two main Apostles fit in here.

« Last Edit: August 8, 2012, 10:27:38 am by geoffstrong »
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #197 on: August 9, 2012, 02:46:37 pm »
Gonna be gutting not seeing kenny in the dugout tonight.. I know we're supposed to be 10000000% behing brendan but its just gutting, truth is im probably more upset about it than kenny is but ive idolised the guy since i was 7 years old..

This guy to me is the club.
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: July 25, 2013, 09:32:51 pm »
A bit of random reminiscing so please excuse me.

When Kenny returned to be our manager that was the happiest moment for me (other than us winning the CL in 2005) in my entire time supporting Liverpool. Seeing his amazing smile and amazing energy in the dugout again was just the best feeling.

Just a complete and utter legend and I for one miss the King. Love the man. Just a great great man. A true LFC man. King Kenny - you are the best.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #199 on: July 25, 2013, 09:46:15 pm »
Hes simply the greatest man whos ever lived.
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro