Author Topic: New boss official news thread/sticky request.  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
New boss official news thread/sticky request.
« on: October 6, 2015, 02:00:59 pm »
A up all

Just as the title suggests, could we have one please just like we have in the transfer windows. Apart from anything else my tablet cant take the amount of gifs posted and sits there for ages with an almost blurred screen before it drops in. Then I scroll a little and the same occurs again. So could we have one for news only please on the new manager?
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: New boss official news thread/sticky request.
« Reply #2 on: October 6, 2015, 07:33:40 pm »
Started one here: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323355.0

Nice one mate...hope it gets stickied or doesn't drop off main page.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 8, 2015, 09:30:24 am »
Pfft. Bores!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 8, 2015, 09:50:07 am »
Pfft. Bores!

I can't view that thread at all on my phone. 4 times I've tried and each time my phone has crashed and have had to take the battery out to restart it.
Still, best thread ever  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #5 on: October 8, 2015, 09:52:15 am »
I can't view that thread at all on my phone. 4 times I've tried and each time my phone has crashed and have had to take the battery out to restart it.
Still, best thread ever  ;D

Our whole office system ground to a halt in work yesterday and I'm still wondering if that thread was the cause of it! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 8, 2015, 10:05:13 am »
Our whole office system ground to a halt in work yesterday and I'm still wondering if that thread was the cause of it! ;D

I think the RAWK servers desererve a 3 week holiday after this is done. Every single person that's posted a gif on that thread shold make a donation towards it ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7 on: October 8, 2015, 10:14:53 am »
I think the RAWK servers desererve a 3 week holiday after this is done. Every single person that's posted a gif on that thread shold make a donation towards it ;D

99% of them are hosted elsewhere and not attachments, so hopefully the servers are sat there smoking and on the verge of blowing up.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #8 on: October 8, 2015, 10:16:14 am »
RAWK will truly go into meltdown if this doesn't come off now. Feels like Klopp's so close, you can almost taste him.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #9 on: October 9, 2015, 08:33:25 pm »
Pfft. Bores!

:nirnir I do read the thread on the PC, just my tablet cant handle it. Is an enjoyable thread :D