Author Topic: Write a Rawkite a Wiki intro  (Read 5677 times)

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
Write a Rawkite a Wiki intro
« on: August 21, 2014, 09:36:50 pm »
Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields is a well known internet stalker who is best known for his love of the portly female population of Suffolk. HF first shot to fame after an infamous incident in the back seat of an Opel astra back in the early 80's. It was widely rumored that his partner in the scandal was Liverpool's former center forward Stan Collymore. However, when later quizzed about the incident, HF replied "it wasn't an Opel astra you daft dopey twats, it was a fucking Vauxhall Cavalier". Despite his often barbed use of diction, HF is best known to his fans as a keen lover of womens clothing and spider man outfits

Anywhichwayucan

BMX biking legend Anywhichwayucan, is Detroit native who now resides in a Council estate in the south east region of Ireland. As a devoted father of 2, 3, possibly 4 children [citation needed], Anywhichwayucan spends most of his days on football websites, where he likes to talk about the subject of ......you guessed it......professional wrestling and female pop singers. As a proud bisexual, he has dated numerous celebrity males such as CM Punk and more recently Niki Minaj, with whom is rumored to be the mother of one of his 4 [citation needed] children

Andy@Allerton

Andy "I'm just not convinced yet" Allerton is the much maligned bastard love child of former Manchester United manager Mr. Ferguson and Fifa official Howard Webb. As a troublesome adolescent, Andy began showing his disdain for his parents in his early teens. "Why have I got 2 dads? All my friends have a dad and a mom. I mean, maybe it will work out long term, but from what I've seen so far, I'm just not convinced".  Andy soon began venting his frustration in the sanctuary of football forums where he successfully managed to expose his corrupt parents which led to their inevitable retirement. Upon taking the credit for their exit, Andy famously declared "I said all along I wasn't convinced, and I'm still not, Steven Gerrard simply has no business taking corners. Why is he so rubbish at them? Why?".

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:38:37 pm by Billy The Kid »
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Write a Rawkite a Wiki intro
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 09:47:32 am »
Haha good stuff Billy!

The 5th Benitle

The 5th Benitle is a convicted serial stalker who developed his infamy through roaming the streets of London in his van, looking for females who may have vaguely resembled girls he thought he had seen before on the Internet. A keen and enthusiastic singer, in 2011 Benitle reached the Judge's Houses stage of the X Factor. However he was asked to leave by the producers after unsettling celebrity judge Tulisa by repeatedly insisting she was "Lady Brandybuck off of RAWK". A die hard QPR fan, Benitle achieved a lifelong dream in 2011 when he signed to play in goal for his boyhood club. He achieved mixed success at QPR but was still selected to play in goals for his native Brazil at the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Benitle was voted Chiswick's 3rd most eligible batchelor by readers of Heat Magazine, finishing behind Ant from Ant & Dec and William Hogarth [citation needed].

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 07:51:23 pm »
Billy The Kid

Billy on his way to the shops,during the school holidays!

Billy The Kid (born William Agnus Pyabb,18th march 1927),was an irish singer/song writer and actor.,famous for his Arthur Askey/George Formby style jokes/songs and pink swimming trunks! Born in Appley Bridge,near Chorley,and raised in Ireland,William soon became interested in show business,and the extravagant lifestyle stars such as Fatty Arbuckle and Charles Chaplin led!! After an early career as a rent boy and cleaning lady at the local whorehouse,William spent the next 20 years living as a woman due to him being born without a willy!(see picture above). This was a problem for young William,as he wanted to fight in the War! But due to his abnormality,William ended up making Munitions in a knicker factory in Penwortham for the duration of that time,and going by the name ''Cecilia''! Famed for his ''Physical Slapstick Comedy'' which would later influence stars such as Norman ''GA GA GA GRANVILLE'' Wisdom and Frank ''Oooh Betty....I think ive just done a whoopsie!!'' Spencer,Williams career never hit the heights his early promise had shown! This would turn him to drug,alcohol and sausages addiction(see picture above).His manager,the late Barnaby Raspbridge later shed light on his troubled past,blaming his struggle with being a transgender(see picture above),and not being able to fight in the War like a real man,or go for a wee standing up! Instead,as mentioned before,working in a knicker factory in Penwortham,and having to sit down for a piss!

William,or Agnus as he was known to his friends,was a cult figure in albania,where he was one of the few Western actors whose films were allowed in the country during the dictatorship of Enver Hoxha.Films such as ''Eh Mother,have ye fixed that chuffin wheelbarrow?'' and  ''Crikey,is that the time? I best get a move on'' are still favorites to this day!

Personal life

William now lives by the name Agnus Battersby and is happily married to Errol Battersby,whom she has been married to now for over 50 years! They both live happily in Hull with their pet dog ''Colin'' and run a successful traditional fish and chip shop in the local city centre!

Filmography

''Eh Mother,have ye fixed that chuffin wheelbarrow?'' (1941)
''My date with a Sailor!'' (1942)
''Oooh,hello Duck,do ye come here often?''  (1942)
''The sandwich filler!'' (1943)
''Just a minute! I can't get my fly undone!!'' (1944)
''My date with 2 Sailor's!'' (1944)
''The Cleaning Lady (as himself)'' (1944)
''My date with 3 Sailor's!'' (1945)
''Crikey,is that the time? I best get a move on!!'' (1945)

Discography

''MAM,OUR BARRYS WEARING MY UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!'' (1941)
''I see ye got that chimney fixed?!'' (1942)
''Our Deidre likes Piccalilli and ham'' (1942)
''Uncle Alberts got the shits again'' (1944)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 10:13:29 pm by Capon Debaser »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 09:03:37 pm »
That's wasted on RAWK ....

;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 09:28:55 pm »
:lmao so far
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 12:04:56 am »
Capon you really are a gargantuan sized twat. I just want you to know that
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 12:06:42 am »
 :lmao

Surprised this thread hasn't been more active

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 12:07:54 am »
Haha good stuff Billy!

The 5th Benitle

The 5th Benitle is a convicted serial stalker who developed his infamy through roaming the streets of London in his van, looking for females who may have vaguely resembled girls he thought he had seen before on the Internet. A keen and enthusiastic singer, in 2011 Benitle reached the Judge's Houses stage of the X Factor. However he was asked to leave by the producers after unsettling celebrity judge Tulisa by repeatedly insisting she was "Lady Brandybuck off of RAWK". A die hard QPR fan, Benitle achieved a lifelong dream in 2011 when he signed to play in goal for his boyhood club. He achieved mixed success at QPR but was still selected to play in goals for his native Brazil at the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Benitle was voted Chiswick's 3rd most eligible batchelor by readers of Heat Magazine, finishing behind Ant from Ant & Dec and William Hogarth [citation needed].

She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 12:18:14 am »

Capon you really are a gargantuan sized twat. I just want you to know that
Hahaha nob ed ;D

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 01:01:35 am »
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 02:09:57 am »
Inspired my man, inspired. ;D
Haha think ive upset billy ;D

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 04:39:36 pm »
This thread  :lmao

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2014, 04:43:24 pm »
ha ha ha this thread has well cheered me up :D
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 05:44:46 pm »
That fucking picture of Billy the Kid  :D

Brilliant stuff

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2014, 06:15:50 pm »
Capon Debaser

Formerly known as Captain Tsubasa, Is the love child of Roy Keane (hence the looks). He is a well known DJ in the dark alleys of RAWK, releasing such hits as RAWK - OldCold Fights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oOIjVQgi4, RAWK - OldCold Fight's (Je t'aime... moi non plus mix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82c_yhMhnMw, RAWK - OldCold Fights (Cock N Bollocks Blue Oyster Bar Mix)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8UacgNUgg4- this last one being his personal favourite. He colaborated with the mix on the failed RAWK Christmas XFactor special from 2011 http://youtu.be/zzQc5qTrt1M?list=UUwI0ZNNVjEX-RBCzIc1E69Q. He's also a music adviser for some mods and regular posters of the site.

He has a speech impairment that makes most of his posts difficult to understand, creating confusion on whether he's being funny or incoherent, some posters have theories on him being Sabu Pundit, which he's not. Capon has an on-and-off well established relationship with Amir and loves to bring up Billy The Kid's fashion faux pas with pictures of him using pink speedos. Capon also has a tendency to finish his posts with #sausages

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 06:37:27 pm »
Billy and Nick's were good but Capon ,that was fucking brilliant mate ;D

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 07:33:50 pm »
Ha ha ha. Nice on Kat ;D

Capon's just a jealous bastard, who can't do justice to a good pair of speedo's like I can

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 08:24:26 pm »
The 5th Benitle

The 5th Benitle (born Onslow ''Night Fever'' Salgado,24th September 1962),was a repeated failed X Factor contestant and washed up has been who shot to fame for the stalking of female celebrities and the brutal murder of television presenter Jill Dando!

Early Life

Chipmunk faced sunbed addict and cock eyed popstar wannabe Benitle was a lonely child,often taking pictures of himself singing and posing infront of a mirror, using a dildo as a microphone! (The Dildo would later become his signature weapon when attacking women late at night in parks in and around the London area!).Wearing nothing but night vision goggles,camouflaged face paint and a white ''Elvis'' costume,whilst carrying an acoustic guitar when hiding in nearby bushes! He would surprise his victims by shouting ''AWOOGA!!'' as he jumped out from behind dimly lit areas,then strike his victims over the head with a giant floppy 10 inch illuminous Lemon coloured rubber penis, often leaving them very angry!! On leaving the scene of his attacks,he would utter the words ''Thank you very much!...A HOH HUR!!'' in homage to his hero ''Elvis Presley'' to his victims before waddling off in an uncomfortable manner due to his heavy derriere,and very short legs! Hence the reason he became known as ''The Daisy Duck arsed stalker of Clapham''!

Throughout his life, Benitle publicly denied his homosexual orientation and put this down to his flamboyant hairstyles(using up to 4 cans of hair lacquer a day) and his outrageous dress sense! Often wearing sunglasses indoors,hawaiian shirts and flip flops to go the pub! People would often say ''Look at that wally!! Bet he bloody loves himself,that one!! Who does he think he is? Timmy Fucking Mallett??? The suntanned nob ed!!''

Criminal convictions and investigations

On the morning of 26 April 1999,Jill Dando was shot outside her home! Police had no evidence of Benitle commiting the crime,other than he was a weird bastard who stalked women online,so threw the fucking book at him! And rightly so.

Personal life

Benitle never married and owns 2 sheep.He lives on his own in a caravan in Middlesborough with his sheep ''Harold'' and ''50 Cent''

Filmography

X Factor - As himself

The 5th Benitle on X Factor
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QeooG13vzdw?version=3&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QeooG13vzdw?version=3&amp;</a>
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 01:18:08 am by Capon Debaser »

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 09:53:07 pm »
Ha ha ha. Fucking hell ;D

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2014, 10:00:21 pm »
Crikey. :lmao

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2014, 10:44:12 pm »
Where the fuck did you get that picture?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2014, 10:49:44 pm »
Hahaa Its Robert Zdar of Maniac Cop fame ;D

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 12:20:43 am »
hahaha fucking hell Cap.
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2014, 01:25:32 am »
Brilliant thread, Capon is winning by far.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2014, 01:28:01 am »
Flipping hell that's fantastic :lmao

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2014, 01:44:45 am »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2014, 01:47:39 am »
Capon killed it.  ;D

He should write an entry for everyone.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2014, 10:49:15 am »
some hilarity here
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

royhendo

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 12:23:33 pm »
Marvellous. :D

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2014, 01:59:10 pm »
Royhendo

Born 30th February 1942 as Adolf Goldstein, son of Jeremiah and Lucy Goldstein. Called Adolf due to his dads job as Head greenkeeper at Croydon Municipal Golf Course, and the fact he was conceived in one of the bunkers whilst on the run from the Gestapo.

Feigns Scottishness at every turn, yet the closest he has ever been to his alleged Birthplace of Dundee is having a piece of cake forced down his throat at 8 yrs old.

Well known to wear shite trabs whilst turning up at random London pubs claiming he's on his way to five-a-side.

Used to work at Dyson but a snapshot has appeared of his former day job.

Now rumoured to be working in Edinburgh on the trams, walking in front of one of these mythical beasts waving a red flag to warn the local hobbit population of the dangers that one day it might travel between two stops.

Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2014, 04:25:43 pm »

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2014, 04:39:08 pm »

royhendo

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2014, 06:52:00 pm »
Fair comment that.