Author Topic: Dexter Series 6 now 7 too (PLEASE use spoiler tags). Season 7 now on in US  (Read 34449 times)

Offline BRdispatch05

• Avian maculation. Aural Tetanus Fetishist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Dexter Series 6 now 7 too (PLEASE use spoiler tags). Season 7 now on in US
« Reply #440 on: October 22, 2012, 04:19:48 pm »
Spoiler
Has been a great season so far. I agree that it was a little disappointing to see Louis offed so quickly, but maybe his actions will come into play from the grave. He was very mysterious and I feel there was a lot to learn about his motives. I will be disappointed if that's the last we hear of him. Was hoping the labryinth was more intricate also, and it seemed easier than I would've expected for him to escape, and how he didn't immediately retaliate. For him  "always being in control" he sure does have a lot of luck on his side. For all the criticisms it's been a great season, and was a great episode, and eerily enjoying the disturbing parts of this season, like the owner of foxhole walking into that guys house all friendly and giving him the choice to either off himself, or regardless they were going to.
[close]
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. - Joseph Campbell

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #441 on: October 22, 2012, 04:53:45 pm »
Brilliant, enjoying this so much at the minute.

Offline Lager

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #442 on: October 22, 2012, 08:55:08 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #443 on: October 22, 2012, 08:59:26 pm »
:lmao pissed myself at that

Offline Lager

• Main Stander
« Reply #444 on: October 22, 2012, 09:00:53 pm »
:lmao pissed myself at that

I'm still laughing!

Offline N-Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #445 on: October 22, 2012, 09:01:24 pm »
The last two episodes have been top notch, I have to say. The maze scenes were boss.

Spoiler
My only complain is about how they dealt with Louis. His demise was a bit rushed, honestly, and I feel that that subplot still had much steam left. Plus, the poor c*nt's been missing for ages, how come nobody even noticed?!?
Another strong point has been the relationship with Deb lately... I feared that the writers  might've gone down a cheesy way, but that storyline has been tense and solid til now.
[close]

Spoiler
Oh, and Yvonne Strahovski  :lickin :lickin :lickin
[close]

Miranda Lawson ftw. Good episode.
Spoiler
Dexter spazzing out being my fave scene
[close]

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #446 on: October 23, 2012, 04:51:28 pm »
Spoiler
That scene was brilliant. When Dexter is in that moment, when he's calm and in total control (finally), he's totally funny and relaxed, but incredibly sinister and scary at the same time. It's absolutely fantastic acting. You see his real character and how every moment he hides it away.

It was a really great episode.
[close]
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #447 on: October 23, 2012, 06:19:05 pm »
Haha that scene was probably the funniest thing i've seen Dexter do since the time he seemed to let out a genuine laugh at the car salesman back in.. I wanna say series 2.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #448 on: October 23, 2012, 07:29:11 pm »
This is heating up nicely.

Love it.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #449 on: October 23, 2012, 10:50:37 pm »
The last two episodes have been top notch, I have to say. The maze scenes were boss.

Spoiler
My only complain is about how they dealt with Louis. His demise was a bit rushed, honestly, and I feel that that subplot still had much steam left. Plus, the poor c*nt's been missing for ages, how come nobody even noticed?!?
Another strong point has been the relationship with Deb lately... I feared that the writers  might've gone down a cheesy way, but that storyline has been tense and solid til now.
[close]

Spoiler
Why would anyone notice his absence, he was fired and dumped, so nobody is going to miss him as he isnt meant to be around
[close]

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: October 24, 2012, 01:03:19 am »
Spoiler
Why would anyone notice his absence, he was fired and dumped, so nobody is going to miss him as he isnt meant to be around
[close]

Spoiler
I know he was fired from the depaetment and that Dexter's babysitter dumped him, but it's rather strange that even in a massive city like Miami, someone goes AWOL for at least 4 or 5 days and no one even reports the fact that he's been missing... Guess it's a minor, excusable plothole, tho... Still, I believe this is not the last we've heard of him, I got the sneaky feeling that the Ukrainian guy hasnt done a perfect job in cleaning up Dex's boat  ;)...
[close]
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #451 on: October 24, 2012, 01:31:24 am »
Spoiler
[close]

:D

The revival continues with another good episode and Michael C Hall looks like he's really enjoying playing Dexter at the moment too. This, The Walking Dead, and Homeland together make Mondays better.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 01:34:34 am by Uhoh AureliOs »

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #452 on: October 24, 2012, 03:41:46 am »
Spoiler
I know he was fired from the depaetment and that Dexter's babysitter dumped him, but it's rather strange that even in a massive city like Miami, someone goes AWOL for at least 4 or 5 days and no one even reports the fact that he's been missing... Guess it's a minor, excusable plothole, tho... Still, I believe this is not the last we've heard of him, I got the sneaky feeling that the Ukrainian guy hasnt done a perfect job in cleaning up Dex's boat  ;)...
[close]

You're kidding right? People go missing for months and nobody notices, hes clearly quite a reclusive character and with no workmates and no girlfriend the only people likely to miss him are family to which we have no clue if he has any.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #453 on: October 24, 2012, 10:22:41 am »
:D

The revival continues with another good episode and Michael C Hall looks like he's really enjoying playing Dexter at the moment too. This, The Walking Dead, and Homeland together make Mondays better.

I will add Boardwalk Empire too.Mondays(Sundays for Americans but they can't watch them all at the same time) are indeed the best for series with so many good ones to watch.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 10:24:26 am by Yiannis »
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #454 on: October 24, 2012, 12:14:58 pm »
You're kidding right? People go missing for months and nobody notices, hes clearly quite a reclusive character and with no workmates and no girlfriend the only people likely to miss him are family to which we have no clue if he has any.

Spoiler
Ahh if you're talking real life then maybe, but as we're talking about a TV show, which scenario makes for a better storyline? Everyone forgetting he existed or, which will obviously happen, people start to realise he's missing.

My theory is Jamie will need to speak to him for some reason maybe to return some of his things or maybe Mosuka, to give him his final pay cheque. Either way he will be noticed.

And actually didn't they say he was in charge of his own software company or something? Framed the ex CEO to get control? He seemed well off in terms of money so there should definitly be people who notice he's gone.
[close]

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #455 on: October 24, 2012, 01:02:32 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
As soon as I seen that I thought, GIF!

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #456 on: October 29, 2012, 09:30:35 pm »
Nobody seen this weeks then?

Offline libby_lfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • It's impossible to be unhappy in a poncho.
    • Twitter
« Reply #457 on: October 29, 2012, 10:09:34 pm »
I watched it! Will write more later though, supposed to be heading for work!! Haha
People listen to Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #458 on: October 30, 2012, 10:09:22 am »
Spoiler
Certainly that's not the last we saw of Isaak,is it?I mean why would they take him out of the way so soon when the build up was so promising between him and Dexter?Really looking forward to see how he will affect things whilst being imprisoned or if he will remain like that for more episodes.
As for Hannah we all suspected she was also a murderer and Dexter probably sees her not as his next victim...
[close]

Offline SkrtelPower

• NewCold
  • Kopite
  • Leave it yeeeeeeeah! Queen of his own world.
« Reply #459 on: October 31, 2012, 02:55:14 pm »
Just started watching this, not too bad so far.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #460 on: November 1, 2012, 10:14:27 am »
Spoiler
Don't know if it's been mentioned but anyone else thinks Issak is gay?Why would he hide a photo between him and Victor unless he wanted it to remain a secret especially in the mob world he's in.
[close]

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #461 on: November 1, 2012, 10:22:17 am »
Spoiler
Another solid episode, will be really interesting to see what they do with Issak now, its obviously not over and considering how much of a terrifying badass he is, Dexter is still in trouble.

As for Hannah, I think they will do something really interesting with her, not sure yet but she definitely has a very dark undercurrent to her.
[close]

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #462 on: November 1, 2012, 11:58:04 am »
Spoiler
I think the Russian mob having a hold over Quinn will get Issak off.  He'll probably tamper or destroy some evidence meaning Issak will get out on a technicality.  I think Hannah is actually going to target Dexter as her next victim, and the two of them are going to have a little dance.
[close]

Offline libby_lfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
    • Twitter
« Reply #463 on: November 1, 2012, 11:58:06 am »
Spoiler
Don't know if it's been mentioned but anyone else thinks Issak is gay?Why would he hide a photo between him and Victor unless he wanted it to remain a secret especially in the mob world he's in.
[close]

Spoiler
Oooh, can he and Dexter have angry sex?? Mmmm. hahahaha.

I'm so keen to see what happens with Hannah too.

And anyone else get the feeling something's gonna happen to Quinn? Something's not right there...
[close]

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #464 on: November 1, 2012, 12:34:59 pm »
I think Hannah is actually going to target Dexter as her next victim, and the two of them are going to have a little dance.[/spoiler]

Spoiler
Definitely, can see that happening. Hannah is wary of Dex, doesnt know what is going on there. Perhaps she thinks hes dangerous or on to her because maybe shes been killing again, tries to kill him and they have a little battle if you will. Then he bangs her.
[close]

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #465 on: November 6, 2012, 09:57:33 am »
Dafuk just happened?

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #466 on: November 6, 2012, 10:09:47 am »
I don't know but I'm excited!

Spoiler
I was proper "What the fuck are you doing Dex?!" when he injected her, couldn't believe it. Great finish though, he doesn't mess about, straight in there haha.

Thought it was another solid, entertaining episode, the season is beginning to hot up with La Guerta not dropping the butcher case, Isaak looking like Quinn will get him off, Deb caught in the middle of it all and Hannah and Dex hooking up. Can't wait for next week now.
[close]

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #467 on: November 6, 2012, 10:13:32 am »
Spoiler
You can definitely see its the last season. They are pulling everything to a huge climax. Another really good episode.

Interested to see where Dex and Hannah are going, even though I kinda saw it coming, still a little bit of a shock he would get so far into his ritual and then completely deviate from it.

[close]

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #468 on: November 6, 2012, 10:25:19 am »
Spoiler
You can definitely see its the last season. They are pulling everything to a huge climax. Another really good episode.

Interested to see where Dex and Hannah are going, even though I kinda saw it coming, still a little bit of a shock he would get so far into his ritual and then completely deviate from it.

[close]

It's not the last season I don't think, one more after this.

Spoiler
But yeah, he's shown her his true self, had her on his table and all, will be really interesting to see their relationship now, especially with that crime writer having evidence that shows she killed that victim and showing Deb the evidence. If they try and prosecute her, but Dex tries to stop it, what can he do? His usual tactic is simply kill them, but it's his sister, she's already hating that he took a case from her to kill someone, she won't let Dex stand in the way of this. She's the key to everything now, and she's not exactly doing fine with the whole "my brother is a serial killer" idea, so excited to see where they take this.
[close]

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #469 on: November 6, 2012, 10:29:43 am »
ah ok missed announcement about Season 8. Really thought this was the last one. Interesting.

Spoiler
Yeah I do like the Hannah and Dex angle, also interesting will be to see if the crime writer eventually finds out that Dex is the bay harbour butcher and that his sister knew about it. Can link in very nicely with her being in a relationship with the ice truck killer. Lots of possible story lines to explore.
[close]

Offline N-Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #470 on: November 7, 2012, 07:06:02 pm »
Spoiler
With the dodgy blood spatter analysis i think the writer will definitely start to ask questions, especially when he realizes Dexter and Hannah are together.

Got to say that things are shaping up nicely at the moment- a lot of shit on Dexter's plate=more excitement for us.

Just hope the writers keep it tight and don't cop out on any of story arc's, would be interesting if season 8 is the last season, i personally think the bay harbor butcher stuff is going to be right on Dexter's doorstep by the end of the season, and they'll likely follow through on it for the eighth season.
[close]

Offline Anwer

• off
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #471 on: November 9, 2012, 02:10:09 pm »
I've got to say I had my reservations about this season but I'm beginning to warm up to it  :) Last episode was pretty darn good especially that bit at the end.
this is not a signature, go away

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #472 on: November 9, 2012, 05:45:04 pm »
It's a bit convoluted. Probably a bit more than it needs to be, but it's being handled very well by the writers. Last season was just a mess, I thought. Much better this time around.

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #473 on: November 12, 2012, 07:29:04 pm »
Spoiler
"Do what you do Dex"  :thumbup
[close]

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #474 on: November 12, 2012, 09:42:07 pm »
Ahhhhh! Awesome episode.

Offline libby_lfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
    • Twitter
« Reply #475 on: November 13, 2012, 06:19:19 am »
Man I love this show!!! Another great ep.

Offline N-Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #476 on: November 13, 2012, 07:06:26 pm »
Enjoyed the latest episode.

Spoiler
What was the list Laguerta was looking at where she focused on dexter's name?
[close]

Offline libby_lfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
    • Twitter
« Reply #477 on: November 13, 2012, 09:46:31 pm »
Spoiler
I think one was a list of registered boat owners or something? One of them was... Really not sure. But she was focusing on Dex AND Deb's names. So I'm thinking maybe she'll think Deb is the killer, and that's why she keeps insisting Laguerta drops it?
[close]

Offline N-Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #478 on: November 13, 2012, 10:03:44 pm »
Thanks !
Spoiler
not sure but it seemed like she skimmed down on dex and Debs names then the camera seemed to shift/ focus towards dexters name. Good episode either way,didn't expect the writer to die so soon, deb and dexter should be interesting next week seeing as he probably won't kill Hannah (well not yet at least)
[close]
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 12:28:40 am by N-Red »

Offline libby_lfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
    • Twitter
« Reply #479 on: November 19, 2012, 09:47:02 am »
Holy shitttttt

Spoiler
Laguerta is getting soooo close! I'm still not 100% about how she came to be looking at Dexter though? But oh my god she's going to find Louis's blood on his boat!

Knew something had to happen to Hannah, and next week's little clip shows that.

Can't believe about Isaac either, didn't see that one coming. Good on them for challenging stereotypes, not making him the airy-fairy gay man that some people still imagine. I actually gasped when it came out, love when a show can surprise you. And me wanting him and Dexter to get it on isn't as far-fetched anymore either! haha

Something has to happen with Astor and/or Coady, for them to be back. I wonder if it's going to go like the books, where he starts teaching them how to kill? I doubt it, since next season is probably last, but there's gotta be some reason they're back?

God I love this show! Bring on next Monday already!

[close]