Author Topic: Liverpool Council and Vodaphone Fucking SCUM  (Read 3653 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Liverpool Council and Vodaphone Fucking SCUM
« on: October 15, 2008, 10:20:57 pm »
Voda-fucking-phone apply and apply and apply and apply for a fucking mast near where I live.

Every single one gets rejected by the populataion of the area - and they just apply again.

Anyway some fucking c*nt from Liverpool Council must have taken a fucking bung because the bastards are fucking building one with another fucking twat on the way.

Fucking c*nts.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool Council and Vodaphone Fucking SCUM
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 10:21:53 pm »
Why does it bother you?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 10:28:26 pm »
Why does it bother you?

I don't know. Obviously I'm an idiot.

Sleeping at the same height as a mast which is about 30 yards away blasting out microwave radiation 24 hours a day, every day is obviously fucking nothing to worry about.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 10:31:07 pm »
A brain tumour would actually give you an excuse for your terrible threads, though!
---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 10:33:58 pm »
A brain tumour would actually give you an excuse for your terrible threads, though!

Yeah it's fucking hilarous that everyone in the area is going to get microwaved every day.

Especially when this corrupt fucking scum of a council approve the second application.

What is the fucking point of these c*nts sending out forms asking if you complain - only to receive letters back off them complaints and then fucking ignore the fucking things and build the fucking thing anyway?

Offline Graeme

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 10:37:32 pm »
Yeah it's fucking hilarous that everyone in the area is going to get microwaved every day.

Scientific fact - the masts transmit at too low a frequency to cause any cell damage whatsoever.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 10:39:43 pm »
What is the fucking point of these c*nts sending out forms asking if you complain - only to receive letters back off them complaints and then fucking ignore the fucking things and build the fucking thing anyway?
you may have been the only one to have complained or be in a minority
have you canvassed the opinions of your neighbours ?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 10:42:51 pm »
you may have been the only one to have complained or be in a minority
have you canvassed the opinions of your neighbours ?

Every time they put a notice up - the neighbours all got together and everyone in the whole area sent a letter in to object.

We did this every time.

And now the council have obviously gone ahead and allowed them to do it anyway.

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 10:45:00 pm »
If it can give the sandal wearing permatanned 40 year old scouse soprano wannabes who frequent Di Vinicis cell mutation troubles then I'm getting on to o2 to install one too - and that's as an Allerton resident.
---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 10:45:19 pm »
Scientific fact - the masts transmit at too low a frequency to cause any cell damage whatsoever.

Yes. I'm sure it is.

No. Honestly. Living within 30 yards of a microwave transmitter obviously can't be harmful as it'll be going for 24 hours a day and convieniently will be at bedroom height.

I'm sure that people nationwide will write into the mobile phone companies so they can build one outside everyones fucking bedroom.

In fact. Fuck that. Let the bastards just fucking build them in everyones fucking front room.

If they knew it was harmful - you're telling me they would give a fuck? When money is involved?

There are concerns about tiny little fucking mobile phones being damaging - but a fucking 30 foot high fucking mast blasting microwaves out all day isn't?

Yeah. Right.

Offline Perkins

• Legacy Fan
  • Prepare to be Skrtelised
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 10:48:05 pm »
If it can give the sandal wearing permatanned 40 year old scouse soprano wannabes who frequent Di Vinicis cell mutation troubles then I'm getting on to o2 to install one too - and that's as an Allerton resident.

I will help you with your campaign
To avoid murdering each other, you'll have to keep yourselves anaesthetised with DVD boxsets and the occasional holiday. Life partner? Joy thief, more like

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 10:50:46 pm »
I will help you with your campaign

And you'll be laughing also when the children around get brain tumours and cancer then? As they are the most likely to be susceptible.

Yeah. Hilarious.

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 10:54:20 pm »
And you'll be laughing also when the children around get brain tumours and cancer then? As they are the most likely to be susceptible.

Yeah. Hilarious.

And the children who live by the masts that your phone, your wife's phone, our phones right now - have you stopped to think about them everytime you press the green haze of the send button? Yeah, they may only live on Smithdown Road - but they still have RIGHTS, Andy.

They are still people. I feel Earth Song coming on.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 10:55:39 pm »
And the children who live by the masts that your phone, your wife's phone, our phones right now - have you stopped to think about them everytime you press the green haze of the send button? Yeah, they may only live on Smithdown Road - but they still have RIGHTS.

They shouldn't have the fucking things near anyone's house. There are plenty of spaces they can build them without building them within 10 yards of houses.

Offline Fiend

• Want's a Mod to 'give him one'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Got Weird Enough For Me
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 10:56:38 pm »
They dont actually cause any health problems. Lot of research done.
They simply dont.
They're not microwaves either.

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 10:58:17 pm »
They dont actually cause any health problems. Lot of research done.
They simply dont.
They're not microwaves either.

They said the same thing about smoking in the 1940s. But, of course, we believe in the steep curve of teliology.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 10:59:52 pm by Voltaire »

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 10:58:43 pm »
Every time they put a notice up - the neighbours all got together and everyone in the whole area sent a letter in to object.

We did this every time.

And now the council have obviously gone ahead and allowed them to do it anyway.
it sounds to me as if they have used a larger caption area for the consensus
insted of keeping it purely to those who live directly near it

thus the percentage of opposition is reduced, giving easier leverage
for the council to agree to the planning application

not forgetting the fact the 08 funding has hit the council hard
and they will take Any money that will come there way

it stinks if you ask me.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Graeme

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 11:10:31 pm »
Look on the bright side, if you are a Vodafone customer at least you'll get great reception on your mobile :)

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2008, 11:13:24 pm »
Look on the bright side, if you are a Vodafone customer at least you'll get great reception on your mobile :)

To be fair, my other half gets no Vodaphone reception whatsoever in ours (close to HSBC)- she has to freeze her nipples off to talk to her friends.

One man's meat is another man's poison, or one woman's inane jangling is another man's brain tumour*.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 11:16:06 pm by Voltaire »

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2008, 11:28:54 pm »
If anyone is genuinely concerned by a mast going up near them (and if you are, I've got no idea why), then you'd better chuck your mobile phone in the bin because you are exposed to a higher level of radiation from that than you are from a mast.

Offline Mirra

• The Cock of RAWK. desperately seeking two fat ladies. His ass found glass in the grass.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No one on the corner got a swagger like me
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2008, 12:06:04 am »

It may seem that mobile phones cause negligible radiation in comparison to microwave ovens but a simple calculation will show you the opposite.
If you talk on the cellular phone just one hour a day the whole radiation is as follows:

10.000 watts radiation of cellular phone (ten times more powerfull than microwaves ovens) is as if you would put your head in a microwaves oven.You can imagine what would happen to you >>> you would burn like a sausage.

Just stick your head in the microwave Andy. Much quicker :)

Seriously though Im stoned and I dont know why I posted all that shite, anyway if it bothers you that much wait for them to finish building then ram the fucker with your car. Fuck the corporate world!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 12:12:07 am by Mirra »
Mirra, 7777 wake up the thread needs you!

Offline Perkins

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2008, 02:57:46 pm »

Yeah. Hilarious.

Calm down dear
To avoid murdering each other, you'll have to keep yourselves anaesthetised with DVD boxsets and the occasional holiday. Life partner? Joy thief, more like

Offline Euphoric Mess

• Anny Roader
  • Im not as think as you drunk i am.
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2008, 03:01:59 pm »
has he realised it may lower his house price yet

*scurries to the RAWK fallout shelter

Offline Perkins

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2008, 09:11:26 pm »
has he realised it may lower his house price yet

*scurries to the RAWK fallout shelter

That is a good one that, I would just line my pyjamas with tinfoil if I was Andy, and it will be sound.

Offline Fat Tony

• Run Rosie Run!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2008, 09:21:43 pm »
Seriously though Im stoned and I dont know why I posted all that shite,

;D

I found it interesting Mirra

Offline Mirra

• The Cock of RAWK. desperately seeking two fat ladies. His ass found glass in the grass.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No one on the corner got a swagger like me
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2008, 11:02:49 pm »
;D Good, im glad it was useful to someone!
Mirra, 7777 wake up the thread needs you!

Offline Walshy nMeŽ

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2008, 03:39:49 pm »
And they used to support the Mancs. 

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2008, 09:41:07 pm »
Any Telecommunications company (eg Vodaphone) can place their apparatus in the adopted highway by virtue of the powers afforded by the Telecommunications Act. They are required to inform the Council through the planning process when placing masts on the highway , however the powers of refusal by the Council are very, very limited , however they are still required to go through the planning notification process, that is to say posting notice on site etc.

This a problem faced by all local authorities many who have tried to refuse permission and invariably lose the appeal to the planning inspector and then incur costs.

Bottom line the Telcom have massive power...why?...Millions of mobile phone users demand a good service...hey!  there maybe even one or two of those mobile phone users live in Allerton!!

Offline bradigor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Henrik Zetterpig
    • Pucks Across The Pond
  • Super Title: Loves Ron Dennis
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2008, 09:53:31 am »
I was at the meeting that decided in favour of the mast outside Andy's house.....was a lovely statement from an Alex from Manchester....made everyone see why this simply had to be done.

Offline Perkins

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2008, 03:38:56 pm »
I was at the meeting that decided in favour of the mast outside Andy's house.....was a lovely statement from an Alex from Manchester....made everyone see why this simply had to be done.

Next time they have one let me know, i'll vote in favour

Offline Evo1975

• Kopite
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2008, 04:44:25 pm »
they built on one my Golf course last year (well the one im a member at, i havent got my own golf course) and stuck all stupid plastic stuff on it to make it look like a tree, its the worst fake tree ive ever seen, id have rather they left it like a mast, it looks pathetic, an i blame it for a bad shot if im on that hole, i say the radio waves affect my concentration.
Come on you mighty fucking red men!

Offline Matt S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • MattShaw
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2008, 11:39:05 am »
I'll bet you carry a mobile phone?

I'm pretty sure that the phones actually give off more radiation than the masts. If you walk along a high street, you'll also often find mast "bootsers" hidden in signs and most mobile shops too.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 11:40:39 am by Matt S »