Author Topic: Flags & Banners - Welcoming the Liverpool Team Coach 29th November 2014  (Read 150619 times)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Get the pyro going.

Just an FYI for anyone not aware, these are also illegal to have outside the ground so just be careful if are setting them off to keep it on the quiet.

Offline 666

• Legacy Fan
  • "وقدم ليفربول بالنسبة لي وقدم الأول لليفرť
My mates got some pyro and shit loads of smoke bombs. He's also got tons of fireworks. I was going to bring them all along then I realized I wasn't in Ukraine
"Ливерпуль игроки должны играть, как лев, дать его все. Там должно быть определение, приверженность и решимость быть игроком Ливерпуля".

"Так Роджер Хант пропустив кілька, але він потрапляє в потрібне місце, щоб пропустити їх." ~ Білл Шенклі з репортером

Maestro di lingue, conquistatore del mondo.

Online Mahern

• Kopite
My mates got some pyro and shit loads of smoke bombs. He's also got tons of fireworks. I was going to bring them all along then I realized I wasn't in Ukraine

This genuinely made me laugh haha :-)

Offline TheFlyingScouseman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nice day
Would anyone wanna risk getting banned from Anfield for pyro when we could be lifting the title in a couple of months, I'm not brave enough. Unless you are sneaky and don't get caught.

Make them know the fans are behind them anyway

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
Do us proud lads!

Love from all the Johnny Foreigners.
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline krizzobizzle

• Mr Fun at a party near you soon!
  • Kopite
bump,...make sure this thread stays near the top,...need it rocking on Wed.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Wish I could get there that early but will be stuck in work till nearer KO. Make some noise for everyone who can't be there!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline CharlieAdamsLeftFoot

• has gone to Stoke with his right foot.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What you achieve in life, echoes an eternity.
gonna be boss this
Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless,
who strove and worried so that others could share the glory,
and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say

'We're Liverpool'

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
I live 100 miles from Anfield and I haven't got a ticket but I feel like coming over just to cheer them into the ground with a flag!

Good job guys!
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline CharlieAdamsLeftFoot

• has gone to Stoke with his right foot.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What you achieve in life, echoes an eternity.
people who cannot get there for the bus arrival should get into the ground as early as possible, make this a night to remember.
Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless,
who strove and worried so that others could share the glory,
and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say

'We're Liverpool'

Offline Ruthless

• Wants to bed Matt Damon
  • Anny Roader
  • So heres to you Jordan Henderson!
Are smoke bombs illegal too? or is it just the nutter flares - i know they're both banned from the ground
25-05-2005 - We won it for the 5th time, Coincidence? I think not. Oh and the goals? timed 54 mins, 56 mins and 59 Mins, Proof of destiny if you've ever asked for it.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Are smoke bombs illegal too? or is it just the nutter flares - i know they're both banned from the ground

Illegal in the vicinity of the ground I believe, even if just in your pocket.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Handgrenades are ok though.

Fucking c*nt who ever let that off, I fucking shit meself, ye c*nt.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Ruthless

• Anny Roader
Illegal in the vicinity of the ground I believe, even if just in your pocket.
fuck sake, these are less than Ł3 each - would look pretty boss on a dark Wednesday night - whats the worst that can happen?
25-05-2005 - We won it for the 5th time, Coincidence? I think not. Oh and the goals? timed 54 mins, 56 mins and 59 Mins, Proof of destiny if you've ever asked for it.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
fuck sake, these are less than Ł3 each - would look pretty boss on a dark Wednesday night - whats the worst that can happen?

3 year banning order I think.

Offline Rome-77

• Head case, more like! Wtf is wrong with me?
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqwQ6yYGxCM.

same again  but bigger, 
The Reds Are Coming Up The Hill boys

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Proper info...

http://www.fsf.org.uk/assets/Smoke-Bombs-Flares-and-Fireworks-Factsheet-for-FSF.pdf

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
A bear or a really mad squirrel may see it and attack you.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
"Brendan Rodgers has issued a rallying cry to Liverpool supporters, urging them to pack into Anfield early and generate a raucous atmosphere on the Reds' return to their home ground on Wednesday night."

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/159702-rodgers-sends-out-message-to-the-kop

What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Ruthless

• Anny Roader
There are two different offences (1) possession in the football ground; and (2) possession while
attempting to enter. Although logically, attempting to enter a football ground seems to be less
culpable than a fan who has managed to get the smoke bomb, flare or firework into the football
ground, in real terms the courts do not consider one offence to be more serious than the other. Fans
searched prior to entering the football ground and found to be in possession of a firework, flare or
smoke bomb, have still been given custodial sentences.

seems like they're fine outside the ground, as long as you give your ticket to your mate and lie through your teeth if you get caught that is

What does 'attempting to enter' a football ground mean?
The courts have decided that 'attempting to enter' means much more than a person who is searched at
the turnstiles. Fans have been given a prison sentence for carrying a smoke bomb in their pocket when
exiting the train station closest to the football ground, or when walking through the car park on the
way to the football ground. A court is likely to decide that a fan who is in possession of a ticket and is
close to the ground is ‘attempting to enter’.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 10:46:18 pm by Ruthless »

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
seems like they're fine outside the ground

They are illegal to have on your person if you're classed as going the stadium, so if you have a ticket (name on a fan card) or even if in the vicinity of the stadium would be enough to class it as this.

It's also illegal to set them off in a public place full stop.

Offline Ruthless

• Anny Roader
They are illegal to have on your person if you're classed as going the stadium, so if you have a ticket (name on a fan card) or even if in the vicinity of the stadium would be enough to class it as this.

It's also illegal to set them off in a public place full stop.
my edit came a little too late lol

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
A bear or a really mad squirrel may see it and attack you.

Thats bollox, there's no bears in Stanley Park  :wave
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat

Don't those smell really bad and hurt the nostrils/eyes? I was in the ultras crowd in a Europa league game between Estoril and Sevilla in October and had to shield my face and hold my breath when one of those was set off. Not really ideal when you have kids in the crowd

Offline Ruthless

• Anny Roader
Don't those smell really bad and hurt the nostrils/eyes? I was in the ultras crowd in a Europa league game between Estoril and Sevilla in October and had to shield my face and hold my breath when one of those was set off. Not really ideal when you have kids in the crowd
from my limited experience it depends on the bomb, they do generally stink though

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
Does anyone think the Sunderland players will get a boost from playing in such a lively atmosphere? They might get intimidated but if I was playing against  infront of our historic atmosphere as the massive underdog I'd be well chuffed and really proud to play and fight tooth and nail to put in a great shift that i could remember and tell the grandkids about... "i scored infront of the kop with champions league-like atmosphere when they were in the title race"... Just saying...

Offline Chip Evans

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Does anyone think the Sunderland players will get a boost from playing in such a lively atmosphere? They might get intimidated but if I was playing against  infront of our historic atmosphere as the massive underdog I'd be well chuffed and really proud to play and fight tooth and nail to put in a great shift that i could remember and tell the grandkids about... "i scored infront of the kop with champions league-like atmosphere when they were in the title race"... Just saying...

Yeah, scrap the flag day idea gents. Sitting on your hands it is, under no circumstances do you want to inspire Dozy Altidore.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
Yeah, scrap the flag day idea gents. Sitting on your hands it is, under no circumstances do you want to inspire Dozy Altidore.

Haha thats not what i meant, just that it'll be great for both teams. Our lads are the better team though so should reap the benefits much more.
Lets do it like this...... :) 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F11cBaJZkqs

That actually looked pretty terrible until i fast-forwarded and realised they'd actually spread out along the entire fucking highway lol

Offline Gandalf The Red

• Anny Roader
  • Free Palestine
    • Palestine Solidarity
I don't know any of you personally, yet I have immense pride in you all and feel truly privileged to be part of this great club.

Fair play to everyone who is going. This is the best club in the world.
"And you dare to call me a terrorist, while you look down your guns..."

Offline Gandalf The Red

• Anny Roader
  • Free Palestine
    • Palestine Solidarity

With our fans, we don't need smoke or flares. Those things are for fans who don't have the spirit of ours.

"And you dare to call me a terrorist, while you look down your guns..."

Offline Smug Cassandra

• outh strikes again :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Siempre Liverpool Siempre River Plate
Definitely, i'm on this !

We all have a job to do for the next 6 or 7 weeks and it starts this wednesday.  :champ
like this attitude
! LIVERPOOL - EN LAS MALAS - MUCHO MAS !

Offline Ruthless

• Anny Roader
With our fans, we don't need smoke or flares. Those things are for fans who don't have the spirit of ours.
doesn't really explain why there's atleast one at most away days

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
doesn't really explain why there's atleast one at most away days

Never see them at Anfield though.

Offline Ruthless

• Anny Roader
think palace brought one this season?  ;D

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader

Was one in the Kop in the derby last season to be fair.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Was one in the Kop in the derby last season to be fair.

Was there? I know they set one off which was purple but didn't know was one on the Kop.

Offline RedGlen

• Main Stander
Do us proud boys! Let the team know we are behind them 110%. Boss idea.
01010011 01100001 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000001 01101100 01100010 01100001 00100001 00100000

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
Got a couple of Catherine wheels I'm gonna smuggle in.

Got a Howitzer and a V2 rocket and I reckon it's gonna make a right intimidating atmosphere.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
Feel more excited than 2005 pre Chelsea CL SF.   At that time optimism was based more on hope, passion and divine inspiration than rational thought.   Now even the most pessimistic amongst us cannot deny that we are the most fearsome exciting team in the league.    We will be Champions!

Oh and lets have lots of pyros!
We are Loyal Supporters