Author Topic: LFC Official Member's Ticket Sale Process November 2014  (Read 58432 times)

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
LFC Official Member's Ticket Sale Process November 2014
« on: October 23, 2014, 12:14:49 pm »
Liverpool Football Club would like to confirm the LFC Official Member's Ticket Sale process for Barclays Premier League home fixtures due to be played in the second half of the season. In order to buy tickets during this Member's Sale, supporters are reminded that they will need to join LFC Official Membership before midnight Sunday 9th November to take advantage.

Monday 10th November - Sale for supporters wishing to purchase disabled tickets ONLY.
Supporters wishing to purchase disabled tickets ONLY who attended (and have recorded on their Member's card) a minimum number of 14 Premier League home games during 2013/14 will have priority access to approximately 50% of the allocation of disabled tickets for Members for the following fixtures from 10.00am until 11.45pm:

Category A & B games - West Ham United, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle United and QPR.
Category C game - Crystal Palace.

Any remaining disabled tickets within the Member's allocation for the following games will be sold strictly on a first come first serve basis and will be available to ALL Members whilst stocks last from 12 noon:

Category A, B & C games - West Ham United, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, Burnley, Manchester United*,  Newcastle United, QPR and Crystal Palace*.

*For the Manchester United and Crystal Palace games, a minimum number of 8 Premier League home games during 2013/14, must be recorded on the Member's card for this sale.

Tuesday 11th November
Supporters who attended (and have recorded on their Member's card) a minimum number of 14 Premier League home games during 2013/14 will have priority access to approximately 50% of the Member's tickets including the adult/junior allocation for the following fixtures from 8.15am:

Category A & B games - West Ham United, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle United and QPR.
Category C game - Crystal Palace.
Supporters buying tickets during this part of the sale will be guaranteed a ticket for each match.

Adult/junior tickets are limited and subject to availability.

Wednesday 12th November
Tickets will be available to ALL Members, including the adult/junior allocation for the following game and will be sold strictly on a first come first serve basis, whilst stocks last from 8.15am:

Category C game - Burnley.

Thursday 13th November
All remaining tickets including the adult/junior allocation for the following games will be sold strictly on a first come first serve basis and will be available to ALL Members whilst stocks last from 8.15am:

Category A & B games - West Ham United, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City,  Manchester United*,  Newcastle United and  QPR.
Category C games - Crystal Palace*.

*For the Manchester United and Crystal Palace games, a minimum number of 8 Premier League home games during 2013/14, must be recorded on the Member's card for this sale.

Friday 14th November

Any remaining tickets from the previous sale, including adult/junior and disabled tickets for games played in the second half of the season will be made available to ALL Members whilst stocks last from 8.15am:

Category A, B & C games - West Ham United, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, Burnley, Manchester United*,  Newcastle United, QPR and Crystal Palace*.

*For the Manchester United and Crystal Palace games, a minimum number of 8 Premier League home games during 2013/14, must be recorded on the Members card for this sale.

Sales Channels / Sale Times

ALL NON-disabled tickets will be available:

On the Booking Line 0843 170 5555 (Overseas +0044 151 907 9399)

Disabled tickets will be available:

On the Booking Line 0843 170 5555 (Overseas +0044 151 907 9399)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 12:07:20 pm by Swissgaz »
"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: LFC Official Member's Ticket Sale Process November 2014
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 12:40:37 pm »
Sensible news about the Palace game, the club has listened to the supporters' committee it seems.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 12:52:00 pm »
Wednesday and Thursday for me - as usual :)

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 02:39:48 pm »
Tuesday and weds for me and my lad, that'll be all 19 done and dusted again. :)
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 02:44:24 pm »
Tuesday and weds for me and my lad, that'll be all 19 done and dusted again. :)
Same here but I'll be back on on Thursday to to get some for 4 mates as well  :)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 02:50:15 pm »
Got all 19 credits so got to get involved in the free for all on the Wednesday just for Burnley. Glad not to have to do that for Palace though.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 03:09:31 pm »
Got all 19 credits so got to get involved in the free for all on the Wednesday just for Burnley. Glad not to have to do that for Palace though.

This, hopefully Burnley won't be too bad as it's a midweek.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 04:26:11 pm »
Snatched all 11 in the July sale (waltzed in in 2 minutes as well, must have done a good deed the day before) so I'm after minimum 3 to get me into that magical priority club for next year.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 08:44:07 pm »
Snatched all 11 in the July sale (waltzed in in 2 minutes as well, must have done a good deed the day before) so I'm after minimum 3 to get me into that magical priority club for next year.

Don't count on it. Some of us got stung who had gone to 13 last year.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 09:09:02 pm »
Don't count on it. Some of us got stung who had gone to 13 last year.

Yeah me too, I had 13 from last year, hoping for 14 this. They can't possibly up it to 15, especially if we're shite...
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 09:31:04 pm »

Same here, Pisses me off every season this cat c pain in the arse malarkey  >:(
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline sat

• urday's my half day off, and off to the match I go
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 09:47:35 pm »

Yes agreed pain in the arse but once on I can help my mates get theirs as well and vice versa

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 10:06:16 pm »

Not a cat in hells chance that game will sell out during the week of the members sale either.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2014, 10:15:11 pm »
Will be chancing it in the free for alls again. Got absolutely nothing in the Summer so not holding out much hope.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 10:23:04 pm »
Will be chancing it in the free for alls again. Got absolutely nothing in the Summer so not holding out much hope.
It will definitely be easier than the summer mate

Offline craig_lfc1

• Anny Roader
LFC Official Member's Ticket Sale Process November 2014
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 10:25:52 pm »
Jumping from 14 credits to all members is an absolute f**king disgrace! Pardon my French but were is the loyalty for fans with say 13 credits? Shocking from the club that, should at least go from 14 to 7 then maybe all members

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 10:29:01 pm »
Jumping from 14 credits to all members is an absolute f**king disgrace! Pardon my French but were is the loyalty for fans with say 13 credits? Shocking from the club that, should at least go from 14 to 7 then maybe all members
Despite the fact that it has been discussed to death ever since the bulk sales started, I agree with you. No chance of it changing though.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2014, 08:16:47 am »
How is QPR  a Cat B game!  :o

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2014, 11:22:56 am »
Seems a bit pointless having an entire day just for Burnley to be honest, Thursday should be fun
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2014, 09:09:40 pm »
Despite the fact that it has been discussed to death ever since the bulk sales started, I agree with you. No chance of it changing though.
No priority for members with 19 ...all in the sale for C games with "fans" who could have purchased their membership a few days before..

SO FCUKIN WRONG!!!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2014, 11:32:17 am »

Seems a bit pointless having an entire day just for Burnley to be honest, Thursday should be fun

Yup.

Let the games commence.
YNWA.

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • We See Things They'll Never See
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2014, 08:04:00 pm »
Good news about place being 8 credits so should be easy enough but don't see why it's not on sale Wednesday

Offline wackojackouk

• Main Stander
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2014, 07:38:41 pm »
Guys, can anyone explain why Palace is gonna be on eight?

I presume coz of us coming so close last year but why not do the same or slightly less for some of the other games.

I'm f&@ked anyway as I only come to 5-6 a season due to kids.

I guess Palace will fall anyway

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2014, 07:50:24 pm »
Guys, can anyone explain why Palace is gonna be on eight?

I presume coz of us coming so close last year but why not do the same or slightly less for some of the other games.

I'm f&@ked anyway as I only come to 5-6 a season due to kids.

I guess Palace will fall anyway

Liverpool FC have today released important information regarding Members ticket sales.

This update follows supporters' feedback from last season and recommendations by the Liverpool FC Supporters' Committee to change the ticket selling process for key games.

The club will now sell all Members tickets for the home match against Crystal Palace based upon game attendance in 2013-14, similar to the sales for Everton and Manchester United.

Feedback received from fans followed the unprecedented demand for the final few games of the last campaign, and the club has worked closely with the Supporters' Committee to implement this approach.

The sale will be open to Official Members who attended - and have recorded on their Members card - a minimum of 14 Barclays Premier League home fixtures during 2013-14.

That will be followed by a sale for Official Members who attended - and have recorded on their Members card - a minimum of eight Premier League home matches last season.
"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2014, 08:52:49 pm »
A rare brilliant move by the club.

Next step is to get the same for Chelsea, City and Arsenal games. Probably when they reclassify them Category AA and whack a fiver on top of the price.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • We See Things They'll Never See
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2014, 07:38:45 pm »
just realised i misread the details and that Palace is first on sale to 14+ Tuesday... even better news. mad how its a cat c going 14,8 though when arsenal chelsea go 14,0

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: November 1, 2014, 05:31:51 pm »
just realised i misread the details and that Palace is first on sale to 14+ Tuesday... even better news. mad how its a cat c going 14,8 though when arsenal chelsea go 14,0

May need those credits for Palace if its the captains last game for us. If not the touts will have a field day.

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #27 on: November 1, 2014, 07:12:37 pm »
Would be surprised if Palace or Utd sell out on 8
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: November 1, 2014, 07:30:48 pm »
Got 2 on 14 and one on 13. Not sure whether to wait for Thursday and try and get 3 together for palace and utd.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: November 1, 2014, 08:00:42 pm »
I guess the good news is that we're playing shite and this might possibly be an easier window.
YNWA.

Offline geth7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #30 on: November 1, 2014, 08:17:32 pm »
Would be surprised if Palace or Utd sell out on 8

No way will palace sell out on 8! I'd bet everything I had it won't.
+18 ticket exchange

Offline Swissgaz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: November 1, 2014, 08:22:20 pm »
No way will palace sell out on 8! I'd bet everything I had it won't.

It won't but because it's tiered it will give fans with 8+ the opportunity to buy rather than a free for all.

Offline davsteer

• Anny Roader
« Reply #32 on: November 2, 2014, 04:57:21 pm »
Am I reading it wrong? On the release above it says Burnley cat C for sale on Wednesday to all members - on the web site on the tickets page the Burnley game shows as for sale on the Tuesday if you have 14+ ??? This would make so much more sense as why cant 14+ buy all games first - I got all the cat A and B in the 14+ sale in July and missed out on the Cat C sale for Stoke, Hull and Sunderland. How does this make sense??

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #33 on: November 2, 2014, 05:04:34 pm »
Am I reading it wrong? On the release above it says Burnley cat C for sale on Wednesday to all members - on the web site on the tickets page the Burnley game shows as for sale on the Tuesday if you have 14+ ??? This would make so much more sense as why cant 14+ buy all games first - I got all the cat A and B in the 14+ sale in July and missed out on the Cat C sale for Stoke, Hull and Sunderland. How does this make sense??

Swansea instead of Sunderland you mean I guess...

Anyway its pointless to have just the Burnley sale on Wednesday, but its free for all, because they need somekind of excuse to collect the 30 pound membership fee in start of the season.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #34 on: November 2, 2014, 07:02:03 pm »

Just looked at the official site and it does indeed say all games including Burnley are in the 14+ sale, made up, about time they did this  :), loads on 14+ missed out on the cat c games in the free for all in the first members sale. ( although not me luckily  ;) ).
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: November 2, 2014, 07:02:45 pm »
The original selling details say it will be a free for all. Think they've screwed up on the ticket sales page

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #36 on: November 2, 2014, 07:03:55 pm »
The original selling details say it will be a free for all. Think they've screwed up on the ticket sales page

Party pooper..!!!!
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #37 on: November 2, 2014, 11:43:49 pm »
Looks like this I think....

its Cat A/B & Palace for 14+ on Tues, Burnley all members weds and then Cat A/B & Palace all members Thurs.......

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/lfc-members-tickets
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Kite

• The answer my friend, is blowing in the....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: November 3, 2014, 10:03:23 pm »
They'll already be some fair weather fans that will back off now we're not playing as well.  Confident they'll be tickets available.
Who says fatties can't play football.......

Offline lukechaf08

• Anny Roader
« Reply #39 on: November 3, 2014, 10:25:29 pm »
They'll already be some fair weather fans that will back off now we're not playing as well.  Confident they'll be tickets available.

Hopefully so.