Author Topic: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition  (Read 64156 times)

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Re: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition
« Reply #2320 on: Yesterday at 09:41:04 pm »
*Comes in early to restock on the shite booze*
Make mine a quadruple vodka and coke ta

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2321 on: Yesterday at 09:42:13 pm »
Let’s hope Capon has a vault of sauasage pictures.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2322 on: Yesterday at 10:03:23 pm »
Party party like its February 25 2024 and we are all back at Wembley.

Online Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2323 on: Yesterday at 10:04:14 pm »
Can I come in? I’ve got a photo of the League cup and some blind optimism if anyone wants any.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2324 on: Yesterday at 10:21:43 pm »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Can’t wait to go to sleep and wake to feeling just as shit, probably worse than I do now.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can’t wait to go to sleep and wake to feeling just as shit, probably worse than I do now.

I can confirm it feels as shit in the morning.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Great, I know what to expect now... Nightie night!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Yep, very hollow feeling. Didn't expect to win the league this season, but didn't expect it all to fall apart like this either.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Looks like that FA Cup game against United broke us. An entire season battling against the system finally cracked the will of the team.

The players will be distraught at how they will feel they have let Jurgen down. The new manager will have it all to do, but when everyone feels that the next manager can only be a step down it's hard to see how the team picks itself up.

Hugs all round :(
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I'm looking on the bright side this morning. We'll get top three. This season alone we've won more trophies than the Bitters have since 1995. We have a new era to look forward to and a man to thank profusely as this one draws to a close. Also, the dawn always follows the darkest of nights.

Come on you Mighty Reds. 🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
I can’t shrug off that horrible miserable feeling at the moment. Don’t want to think about football while thinking about it every waking moment.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Odd that people seem to think Edwards will be the saviour or something.

As for the player threads today ::) :butt

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
Odd that people seem to think Edwards will be the saviour or something.

As for the player threads today ::) :butt
I really don't see the benefit of hammering individual players. The current malaise is a collective thing. Scapegoating individuals misses the point completely.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I really don't see the benefit of hammering individual players. The current malaise is a collective thing. Scapegoating individuals misses the point completely.
Some love it though. I don't see why the Nunez thread has been reopened for example. Literally like watching Sky last night and saying what Carra did about Nunez word for word. Least Sturridge was more balanced in his opinion.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

It also misses the point of what our original ambition was for the season, especially when you think about where we started from. We replaced the most difficult part of the team, yet managed to go on an incredible run, despite cocks up by the PGMOL, constant injuries and other players having to be flogged. It always occurs when you are chasing four trophies the physical affect it has on the team is clear. City have virtually two first teams, we don't, so the affect on the players overall is bound to be severe. Look at a player like Joe Gomez who we weren't even sure if he could play two games in a week, in the end he was. I haven't even mentioned the shock of the Klopp announcement. I have been living with the axe over me in my job for almost a year and I know the affect it has. You try to not let it affect you, but it creeps in. I think its the same with the players, who know Klopp is leaving. It's hard not to wonder what your future is going forward. We tend to think the players are robots, but they're not they're humans just like us.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
^  &  ^^

The Nunez thread is pretty awful, isn't it. Open season on him this morning.  :-\

Regarding the season as a whole, we've actually over achieved in many ways and would have done so to an even higher degree without the relentless injuries and the contribution of disastrous officiating by our old foes at the PGMOL.

If the season had started like it's finishing then I think perspectives would be vastly different overall. If we had a rough start but then got it together and put a trophy on the shelf and bagged a Champions League place then the overwhelming majority of us would be calling it a good season. Especially as it's something of a transitional one too.

I think the fact it happened the other way around, with us going well from the off and faltering at the death, has made it feel like a letdown instead. When all's said and done, though, this season is an improvement on last. The Bitters will be crowing this morning, but this season we've already won more than they have since 1995 and we'll finish higher than they have since 1987. I know they are no ones yardstick and our ambitions and ceiling are far higher than theirs, but it helps put things into perspective a little.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sad to see the Nunez thread open again and the same scumbags given free reign to bash the fuck out of him with their "I told you he was shit months ago and no one listened" posts.

Why are these vermin allowed to post here. They're the reason the likes of Red Beret are wanting to bin the site off.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sad to see the Nunez thread open again and the same scumbags given free reign to bash the fuck out of him with their "I told you he was shit months ago and no one listened" posts.

Why are these vermin allowed to post here. They're the reason the likes of Red Beret are wanting to bin the site off.

They're killing the site with their twatter shite. When I joined RAWK in 02/03 ias, post shite like them and you'd have been told to fuck off

I expect it from children, but from adults :no
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA