Author Topic: The I'm a fat bastard and trying to lose weight thread aka JoeyC's skiving zone  (Read 480433 times)

Offline Marcus6

• QueenOfTheSouth7 (steals food from children)
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 ft 2, Eyes of Blue, Billy Bonds is after you...
Re: The I'm a fat bastard and trying to lose weight thread
« Reply #2600 on: February 10, 2012, 07:45:05 pm »
Good stuff Marcus - when are we going out for a curry?

Let me make my target, then we can go out. Make it another rawk ldn gathering.
From custard slices to menstrual waste in 4 posts. That's impressive, even for RAWK.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #2601 on: February 10, 2012, 08:18:28 pm »
Guess which mofo has lost a quarter of his body weight :wave
Fucking hell mate. Well in.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #2602 on: February 10, 2012, 08:19:38 pm »
Was 15st 4 in March last year, got down to 13st 10 before Xmas

Xmas then 12 day trip to Boston - now 15 st 0 - I'm gutted
I feel your pain mate. 13.2 in may. Down to 10.10 mid nov, now 12.1 :(
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

royhendo

« Reply #2603 on: February 10, 2012, 09:33:42 pm »
I capitulated and had a fish supper for my lunch today. Was fuckin lush.

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2604 on: February 11, 2012, 02:19:40 am »
these slendertone things are impressive to be honest. put it on the highest level on the highest frequency for 30 minutes or an hour per day and you see a difference. 6 days in and theres a difference. albeit alongside me going the gym
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Pheeny

« Reply #2605 on: February 11, 2012, 09:15:33 am »
will be taking a break tonight,Whisky tasting night at my brother in laws...

Offline KopiteWD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2606 on: February 11, 2012, 02:52:25 pm »
Fuck it, Treating myself to a vanilla slice after that farce.
AMF

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
« Reply #2607 on: February 13, 2012, 01:20:20 am »
Cheers for the advice on the calf Roy, may invest in one of those. I've been in two minds about ordering some of that Promax Diet shakes. Stil not sure.
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2608 on: February 13, 2012, 10:08:21 am »
Fucking show off

#sourgrapes
ha

to be honest i over did it. friday i was seriously bet. day off today
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2609 on: February 13, 2012, 10:41:37 am »
4 pound gone this week :)
choose Life.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2610 on: February 13, 2012, 12:55:17 pm »
4 pound gone this week :)
Top work, regular as clockwork again ....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2611 on: February 13, 2012, 01:03:13 pm »
85.8kg. myfitnesspal is awesome.
Nah.

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #2612 on: February 13, 2012, 04:53:25 pm »
85.8kg. myfitnesspal is awesome.

The missus has just been setting mine up and it said I'm allowed 1400 calories a day which I thought was pretty low. I am at the gym most days too. I need to have a good look at it myself

I'm 14, 7 and want to lose 2 stone

Pheeny

« Reply #2613 on: February 13, 2012, 04:58:15 pm »
was doing well last week,lost 2 kilos of the 6 that I'd put on since Christmas.But had a heavy weekend and put 1 back on...

Offline edge

• hill, getting off at...with a dijk still hard...
  • Legacy Fan
  • allright, then..
« Reply #2614 on: February 13, 2012, 05:20:49 pm »
Started this year shitty, so now I'm at about 13st at 6ft. Went from 15 to 12,5 between july and christmas, so its time to get back in there..! Looking to get to and stay around 12-12.5, but with less fat and more muscle.

Hitting the gym today, gonna try to get into the 3 days-a-week routine again.

Offline NotAsBigDanno

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2615 on: February 13, 2012, 07:08:12 pm »
The missus has just been setting mine up and it said I'm allowed 1400 calories a day which I thought was pretty low. I am at the gym most days too. I need to have a good look at it myself

That doesn't sound a lot if I was you I would check your settings again

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2616 on: February 13, 2012, 07:22:06 pm »

I can do 14-1600 calories a day, but I don't have time to excercise so I have to be really tight on calories.

If you are doing excercise I would suggest a few more pies in the tank or you will get quite light headed I would imagine.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2617 on: February 13, 2012, 08:27:16 pm »
I can do 14-1600 calories a day, but I don't have time to excercise so I have to be really tight on calories.

If you are doing excercise I would suggest a few more pies in the tank or you will get quite light headed I would imagine.
yeah this
i think its a net intake more than anything, its probably about 400 calories down on what you need to stay the same weight

i listed what i trained last week which TW pointed out but i have to say it did take a lot out of me. tonights a night off as a result.

royhendo

« Reply #2618 on: February 13, 2012, 10:06:39 pm »
Did the whisky taste like whisky Pheeny? :)

Offline aggerdid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2619 on: February 14, 2012, 12:50:02 am »
if theres one thing you need to eat to lose weight imo its pineapple god knows why. probably to do with that enzyme in it. i eat like i'm in a zoo lately. like 400grams+ per day. eating loads of pineapple and doing loads of walking/bike rides alongside weights now and an hour on that slendertone thing per day.

Offline joe_m

• Anny Roader
  • CLE
« Reply #2620 on: February 14, 2012, 01:02:54 am »
I fell out of shape after I stopped aerobics and weights in July after I started my last job. Any tips on getting back into the swing of things?

Offline NotAsBigDanno

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2621 on: February 14, 2012, 09:30:55 am »
I am now no longer morbidly obese just severely obese  :o

That's got to be an improvement but it still feels a bit of a let down oh how I long for the day when I will be overweight  ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2622 on: February 14, 2012, 10:44:55 am »
I am now no longer morbidly obese just severely obese  :o

That's got to be an improvement but it still feels a bit of a let down oh how I long for the day when I will be overweight  ;D
I passed into the grounds of just obese a few months ago....... I reckon I've got another couple of stone to go before I am merely overweight.....oh how I will party when I am merely overweight :)

W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2623 on: February 14, 2012, 10:48:33 am »

if theres one thing you need to eat to lose weight imo its pineapple god knows why. probably to do with that enzyme in it. i eat like i'm in a zoo lately. like 400grams+ per day. eating loads of pineapple and doing loads of walking/bike rides alongside weights now and an hour on that slendertone thing per day.
So, you electrocute yourself and eat pineapples.
:lmao
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Really, there is nothing special about pineapple that helps you lose weight... Eat any fruit and it will be the same..... Low in calories...

Mind you, you are probably better off eating whole grains as they will release their energy more slowly and you will feel less hungry.
W

Offline aggerdid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2624 on: February 14, 2012, 02:41:10 pm »
Really, there is nothing special about pineapple that helps you lose weight... Eat any fruit and it will be the same..... Low in calories...
i don't know y'know. like pineapple burns your mouth sometimes because of the enzyme in it. its been shown to soften meat up aswell

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #2625 on: February 14, 2012, 02:41:25 pm »
I've been doing well for a few weeks now, going the gym alot etc but I haven't had a chance to get weighed so I don't know how much I've lost. A few people have commented that I've lost a bit so I'm happy with that, makes me want to keep going.

I'm ill at the minute though, full of flu and I think I've got a virus/infection as I'm zapped of energy and feel like I'm going to be sick. Hope it won't set me back too far when I get better.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2626 on: February 14, 2012, 02:58:36 pm »

i don't know y'know. like pineapple burns your mouth sometimes because of the enzyme in it. its been shown to soften meat up aswell

You've got hydrochloric acid in your stomach and a range of enzymes which have evolved over hundreds of thousands of years and you're hoping a pineapple will do a better job

It tatstes nice and it's low calorie and it's packed full of  vitamins .... It does plenty already
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 03:00:16 pm by Tepid water »
W

Pheeny

« Reply #2627 on: February 14, 2012, 04:54:26 pm »
Did the whisky taste like whisky Pheeny? :)
excellent stuff Roy.Tried about 6 different single malts.

royhendo

« Reply #2628 on: February 14, 2012, 05:12:27 pm »
Nice. :)

I've been staying off it. Heavy night in November (I think it was) when I had a couple, then half a bottle of saki, and then vommed in my mate's neighbour's driveway.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2629 on: February 14, 2012, 05:18:05 pm »
So, you electrocute yourself and eat pineapples.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Mind you, you are probably better off eating whole grains as they will release their energy more slowly and you will feel less hungry.

Don't all those simple sugars from eating loads of fruit turn to fat?
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2630 on: February 14, 2012, 06:14:10 pm »
Don't all those simple sugars from eating loads of fruit turn to fat?
Depends how much you have, if you have too much, it will be converted to glycogen and then ultimately to fat yes....

Still, if you ate only pineapple you'd need to eat a LOT of pineapple to get fat.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 08:41:10 pm by Tepid water »
W

Offline Des O'Connor

• Main Stander
« Reply #2631 on: February 14, 2012, 08:37:27 pm »

Have any of you ever gone in for Crossfit? The GF qnd I are going for an introductory session tomorrow at our local place. Just wondering what people's opinions were of this kind of program.

If you don't have a clue what i'm on about, it's this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjdQZxTIj1U

Online paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2632 on: February 14, 2012, 09:01:16 pm »
40 min 6.5k run tonigh, 700 calories, did loads of weights

felt a bit light headed

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2633 on: February 14, 2012, 09:03:35 pm »
40 min 6.5k run tonigh, 700 calories, did loads of weights

felt a bit light headed
Eat cake....works a treat
W

Online paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2634 on: February 15, 2012, 12:16:18 pm »
Eat cake....works a treat
haha

football tonight hopefully wont be so bad, i just wonder if i over did it that week

Offline nicholasanthony

• RAWK Australian cricket correspondent & 2014 AFL tipping champion of the World
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2635 on: February 15, 2012, 01:31:34 pm »
Few days away with mates, put on 3kg. So fucking annoying after dropping 6kg.
Dropped those 3 back off over the least week. Pretty happy.

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2636 on: February 15, 2012, 05:27:55 pm »
85.1kg! Lost 9.9 kg in just over a month. Eating a hell of a lot of fruit so going well over on sugar, everyone saying the sugar turns into fat?
Nah.

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #2637 on: February 15, 2012, 05:42:54 pm »
Not if you're under your calories. That's the bottom line.

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2638 on: February 15, 2012, 07:24:13 pm »
Comfortably under.
Nah.

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2639 on: February 15, 2012, 11:01:30 pm »
Nice one mate, when a special occasion occours we have to let our hair down and have a little fun, makes all the hard work wortk it.
choose Life.