Author Topic: European Away Matches - Ticket Application Form  (Read 78405 times)

Offline muzza1991

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: European Away Matches - Ticket Application Form
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2009, 10:28:39 am »
hi, never been to a CL away match however will have holiday over the possible Quarter Final that we may have and just wondering if i filled out one of these forms whats the likelihood of reviving a ticket as i have NEVER been to a CL away game.
And do you have to qualify to all the ticket agreements (must have PSV, Inter etc) on fancard to use this form?

Thanks Muzza

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2009, 10:41:48 am »
hi, never been to a CL away match however will have holiday over the possible Quarter Final that we may have and just wondering if i filled out one of these forms whats the likelihood of reviving a ticket as i have NEVER been to a CL away game.
And do you have to qualify to all the ticket agreements (must have PSV, Inter etc) on fancard to use this form?

Thanks Muzza

0%

Offline dazjones

• Main Stander
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2009, 10:45:46 am »

Offline Mr Mojo Risin'

• No longer counts double
  • Legacy Fan
  • i've been down so god damn long
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2009, 10:53:43 am »

Thanks Muzza

bleeding hell Muzza, i read that wrong there.
At first i thought you were asking what the chances are of getting a Champions League 1/4 final away ticket
without any pre reqs !!! Silly me.
DON'T BUY THE  SUN.

Offline love:the:game

• Yes mate...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • If found please return to nearest Blackjack Table
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2009, 02:22:37 pm »
Unlike postal applications for domestic games, do you have to complete a European Application form for each person?

If it's a Euro Away, then yes, you need a separate application form for each person. Might be because you have to put travel details, which might be different for each person (even though you've applied for tickets together). Also, I guess as it's a fixture abroad, they'll want full details (name, address, etc.) of each person getting a ticket, in case there's any bother.

What the guys above are trying to say is that Euro Away tickets are allocated based on attendance at previous rounds in the same season (or in the case of a new season, the season before). As of last year they've also been asking for proof of travel to ensure people aren't just buying tickets for the group stages to meet the loyalty criteria for later stages. Because you haven't been to any of the games this season, there's no way you'd be able to get any tickets now. Your best bet would be to wait until next season - for once we won't have a qualifier (as Champions ;)) so our first Away group fixture will be the one to try and get. Initially I expect them to go on sale to people that have attended this season, but depending on the allocation and how many people decide to buy, it might go down to new people such as yourself.

Alternatively, you could just travel and hope to get a spare out there, or even settle for one in the Home end. Personally, I'd go just for the atmosphere, and watch the game in a bar!
I think we'd have won the league if we'd sold Keane to Man United.

Offline James--5Star--Reds

• Anny Roader
« Reply #45 on: March 5, 2009, 06:17:06 pm »
Coming to uni in liverpool next season and will be hoping to get to a few European away's, don't facy going myself though an currently don't know anyone who goes on European aways so will need to find some people to mingle with, hopefully will find some decent ppl to have a bash with
Will it be fairly easy to get a ticket for an away from the start of next season?

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2009, 06:41:37 pm »
The form has changed... Or am I missing something?

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/docs/travelclub.pdf

Offline cetincem

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • Cekme Kaset
« Reply #47 on: August 6, 2010, 01:31:06 pm »
Hello guys. A few minutes ago, Liverpool was drawn to play Trabzonspor, a team from the north of Turkey. Since I'm a Liverpool fan based in Istanbul, I'd like to go to Trabzon to see the reds, but I'm not sure how I can proceed with the tickets. I want to watch the game with Liverpudlians not Trabzonspor fans -as I had to do with Beşiktaş three years ago.

Can you give me brief information on what to do. (I have seen the form in the first reply of this thread, but I am not sure if I can send it and get the response on time, and if there is a faster and guaranteed way to do it, since we have only three weeks to go to the game)

Any help appreciated. Cheers.
Moses said 'Come Forth,' Rafa said 'No, we will win the cup instead'

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2010, 09:18:44 pm »
You should be able to pick them up in Trabzon/wherever the players are staying.

Offline Hyypia77

• Boys Pen
« Reply #49 on: April 4, 2011, 07:08:18 pm »
Cheers for that  :)
About the "This is Anfield" plaque:
"It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind
the opposition who they're playing against."

Bill Shankly

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: April 8, 2011, 09:35:16 am »
Can someone who's been to a Euro Away more recently than I confirm that this form is no longer used?

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: April 8, 2011, 09:52:24 am »
Can someone who's been to a Euro Away more recently than I confirm that this form is no longer used?
Went to a couple last year and was never asked for the form.

I just rang up the TO and ordered the tickets as per a league game with the only difference being that you had to give your flight details and pay £5 for special delivery.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: April 8, 2011, 12:06:50 pm »
have been picking them up at the t.o. all season, haven't been asked for a form for ages..just been taking the 4 fan cards tell them how your getting there e.t.c. hand over the money and back in the car to rhyl...
« Last Edit: April 8, 2011, 12:08:56 pm by rhylred »

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2015, 01:26:06 pm »
was flapping then wondering why I hadnt filled these forms out  ::)
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2015, 01:29:19 am »
thing of the past - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24