Author Topic: Individual Player Topics  (Read 65920 times)

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Individual Player Topics
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2014, 10:33:39 am »
I'm down with it, going to take some adjusting for others!

Offline scumbagcollege

• pRick
  • Kopite
  • Kick Out The Jams, Motherfuckers!
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2014, 11:36:36 am »
Might be worth having News Only  type threads for each of our players where articles only  from acceptable sources can be posted?
"Reuniting Status Quo would be like trying to get your own dick up your arse - impossible."
St Francis De Rossi

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2014, 11:40:41 am »
Might be worth having News Only  type threads for each of our players where articles only  from acceptable sources can be posted?

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2014, 12:27:39 pm »

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2014, 01:07:22 pm »
I like the idea.

Do the staff have any thoughts about posts such as "^this" or posts that simply quote someone else, saying nothing?

Nobody needs to know that one person agrees with somebody! And RAWK is so huge these days that they add up. As others have called it, it's selfishly posting for the sake of it. It contributes to the crowding of pages with nothingness

Offline scumbagcollege

• pRick
  • Kopite
  • Kick Out The Jams, Motherfuckers!
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2014, 01:19:38 pm »
I like the idea.

Do the staff have any thoughts about posts such as "^this" or posts that simply quote someone else, saying nothing?

Nobody needs to know that one person agrees with somebody! And RAWK is so huge these days that they add up. As others have called it, it's selfishly posting for the sake of it. It contributes to the crowding of pages with nothingness
SerbianScouser does not like this. :)
"Reuniting Status Quo would be like trying to get your own dick up your arse - impossible."
St Francis De Rossi

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2014, 01:24:23 pm »
My thoughts exactly.
I know ,how are you going to slag off Gerrard now if there's no thread for you Fromola and LFC4 Life to convene in.

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2014, 01:27:30 pm »
I like the idea.

I do that sometimes but it's not solely meant because I agree with them ,more that I was about to post exactly the same thing so why go to the bother of writing a new post when you can just quote them.

Offline perspectiveplease

• getsomethenstopwastingourbandwidth!
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2014, 01:45:17 pm »
Myself, I just think this is overkill. Who ever heard of a football discussion forum without any topics for individual players, even your bona fide club legend of a captain? Can't really join the chorus of grateful applause for this, sorry fellas.

Even if you had to wade through some shite, it's unarguably more convenient to find something specific to a player in their own thread they currently had running, rather than a general squad position one, with multiple players as well as countless tangential topics inevitably being discussed by our hundreds to thousands of active members at any one time. Easier to make a mental note of and then recall seeing that boss highlights video or magic goal gif or whatever posted in the thread dedicated to the footballer in question, than one of probably several midfield/attack related threads. If you go to a general gif place to look for it, that's a full page of gifs loading on every one you check.

And what of being able to discuss individual Liverpool players from the past, and current players of other teams? The Lionel Messi thread, the recent George Best and Tommy Smith ones, all interesting and not congested at all. Much better to take a zero-tolerance policy with the culprits supposedly ruining the forum for everyone - maybe you should just take on a few more mods who will happily read through individual player threads and weed out the crap?

Plus, sharp posters putting raging idiots in their place is half the fun of this forum anyway.  ;D

Agreed. I can't think of any other footballing community site that doesn't allow you to discuss players in their own threads.

RAWK isn't unique in that it attracts morons. It's only unique in the way it tries to tackle them. How do the other sites and their volunteers manage to curb the idiocy while maintain the threads? Sorry this seems overkill.

Offline Shady Craig

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2014, 01:58:04 pm »
Agreed. I can't think of any other footballing community site that doesn't allow you to discuss players in their own threads.

RAWK isn't unique in that it attracts morons. It's only unique in the way it tries to tackle them. How do the other sites and their volunteers manage to curb the idiocy while maintain the threads? Sorry this seems overkill.
More members means too many morons compared to most other sites though.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2014, 02:01:19 pm »
Myself, I just think this is overkill. Who ever heard of a football discussion forum without any topics for individual players, even your bona fide club legend of a captain? Can't really join the chorus of grateful applause for this, sorry fellas.

Even if you had to wade through some shite, it's unarguably more convenient to find something specific to a player in their own thread they currently had running, rather than a general squad position one, with multiple players as well as countless tangential topics inevitably being discussed by our hundreds to thousands of active members at any one time. Easier to make a mental note of and then recall seeing that boss highlights video or magic goal gif or whatever posted in the thread dedicated to the footballer in question, than one of probably several midfield/attack related threads. If you go to a general gif place to look for it, that's a full page of gifs loading on every one you check.

And what of being able to discuss individual Liverpool players from the past, and current players of other teams? The Lionel Messi thread, the recent George Best and Tommy Smith ones, all interesting and not congested at all. Much better to take a zero-tolerance policy with the culprits supposedly ruining the forum for everyone - maybe you should just take on a few more mods who will happily read through individual player threads and weed out the crap?

Plus, sharp posters putting raging idiots in their place is half the fun of this forum anyway.  ;D

I can see where your coming from mate its' why I suggested one thread for all Liverpool first team players much like the Youth/Reserve thread.  It would also be easy to moderate a single thread as well.

We could also have one for our Legend's.

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2014, 02:22:04 pm »

We're stopping it because it doesn't work for us. If you could point us to a site with as many members as RAWK that effectively manages it I'd be interested to see how they do it. We have 40,000 members, the most online at one time was 12,700 earlier this year.

For comparison, On the Kop has 500 members, The Liverpool Way has 5,000, The Rattle has 1,500. The closest comparison to us in terms of size is probably RedCafe which has 25,000 members.

We know people knock us and we know all about the RAWK threads on RedCafe and the meltdown Twitter feeds, but frankly we don't worry about conforming to what other people think a forum should be. We try and find ways to give our own members the best site we can, given that it is unsupported by advertising (and will remain so) and the moderation team is completely voluntary. It makes no difference to us whether we have 40,000 members or 400 (not strictly true as it would be much easier to manage) but it means we do what we think is right rather than what others might do or what will drive traffic. If we're popular because of what we do, that's great.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2014, 02:33:24 pm »
Fantastic idea. I rarely go to the main forum as it can just be full of the same tedious arguments over and over and

We're stopping it because it doesn't work for us. If you could point us to a site with as many members as RAWK that effectively manages it I'd be interested to see how they do it. We have 40,000 members, the most online at one time was 12,700 earlier this year.

For comparison, On the Kop has 500 members, The Liverpool Way has 5,000, The Rattle has 1,500. The closest comparison to us in terms of size is probably RedCafe which has 25,000 members.

We know people knock us and we know all about the RAWK threads on RedCafe and the meltdown Twitter feeds, but frankly we don't worry about conforming to what other people think a forum should be. We try and find ways to give our own members the best site we can, given that it is unsupported by advertising (and will remain so) and the moderation team is completely voluntary. It makes no difference to us whether we have 40,000 members or 400 (not strictly true as it would be much easier to manage) but it means we do what we think is right rather than what others might do or what will drive traffic. If we're popular because of what we do, that's great.

That sums it up perfectly. We are RAWK, fuck what you think of us as we dont care :)

Have to say, I do think thats a good idea for a sticky.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2014, 02:41:06 pm »
RAWK is great, I think the lack of individual player topics is a bold move but totally justified judging by the content of some of them. Who cares whether other forums allow them? There's a reason we're on RAWK and that's because it's boss and the other forums aren't.

get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2014, 02:43:36 pm »
Was shutting them down for a period directly after matches (ex24 hrs) discussed? I find the period just after a match is when the venting about a player is at its worst (and the told-you-so praising).

Couldn't corralling all that post match witch-burning and next-Messi talk into the post-match bin allow us to talk sensibly about individual players later in the calm after the storm?
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2014, 03:04:10 pm »
Fantastic idea. I rarely go to the main forum as it can just be full of the same tedious arguments over and over and

That sums it up perfectly. We are RAWK, fuck what you think of us as we dont care :)

Absolutely...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2014, 03:32:42 pm »
Consistency would require that any and all individual current squad players be locked. The top one at the moment is about Javier Manquillo.
Ludi Circenses!

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2014, 03:36:32 pm »
When locking them I only went back 3 pages. The rest we would dedeawith as they were bumped...

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2014, 03:45:16 pm »
It would be lovely if all threads could be up to the standard of the round tables. I would love to see all threads start with a well thought out reasoned OP and with people looking to keep up that standard throughout the thread. I wonder if it would be possible for the right to post a new topic to be removed and for thread OP's to be vetted before they hit the main board.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2014, 04:30:57 pm »
Excellent idea. As pointed out earlier - such threads used to get repetitive mostly. 

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2014, 04:40:56 pm »
It would be lovely if all threads could be up to the standard of the round tables. I would love to see all threads start with a well thought out reasoned OP and with people looking to keep up that standard throughout the thread. I wonder if it would be possible for the right to post a new topic to be removed and for thread OP's to be vetted before they hit the main board.

Steady on, it's only the internet.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2014, 05:31:05 pm »

Do you normally write things off when they've only just started?

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2014, 05:52:34 pm »
I like the idea.

^this

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2014, 06:42:39 pm »
I understand why locking it but I feel it's going to become difficult to discuss certain players and their progression/what's going on with them.

We all know already that a defence thread will devolve into Sakho vs Skrtel, the midfield threads will probably end up becoming the Gerrard thread with a bit of Lucas. Just feels like it's going to become difficult to read discussion about certain less "controversial" players such as Manquillo, Can or Moreno as the threads get flooded with debates about the hot topics, and it'll be very difficult to sift through to find discussion on the player you want.

Be interesting to see how it plays out anyway
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 06:49:14 pm by Crosby Wych »
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2014, 06:51:03 pm »
I think it's a good idea to be fair.

Online Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2014, 08:37:58 pm »
I've just changed the title of a story from the Echo about Emre Can, from Emre Can to 'Why players move to Liverpool' because the story was about why Can chose us over Bayern.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline dmorgan

• Started well, turned out a bit meh.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Going, Going....gone.
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2014, 11:28:25 pm »
It will certainly wade out a large no. of toxic comments. But would be nice if there was a place where we could just appreciate a player's efforts rather than keep creating new threads.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2014, 11:39:42 pm »
It will certainly wade out a large no. of toxic comments. But would be nice if there was a place where we could just appreciate a player's efforts rather than keep creating new threads.
Well it's a trial, and we'll see how it goes.
Thing is, you can for example praise the contribution of, say, Coutinho in both a post match and a midfield thread.

Offline Slinky

• Anny Roader
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2014, 12:38:21 am »
I understand why locking it but I feel it's going to become difficult to discuss certain players and their progression/what's going on with them.

We all know already that a defence thread will devolve into Sakho vs Skrtel, the midfield threads will probably end up becoming the Gerrard thread with a bit of Lucas. Just feels like it's going to become difficult to read discussion about certain less "controversial" players such as Manquillo, Can or Moreno as the threads get flooded with debates about the hot topics, and it'll be very difficult to sift through to find discussion on the player you want.

Be interesting to see how it plays out anyway

Agree with this. I completely understand why threads for players like Lucas and Sakho are a nightmare to moderate and agree the main forum will be better off without them, but at the same time its nice to have topics for individual players like Sterling/Henderson/ Moreno who are almost universally praised, and I think the individual threads provide a nice way to track their progress.

I quite often find myself scanning through the last page of a player's thread after a game to see the consensus on how they did. However, if I wanted to see, say, posters' thoughts on Moreno's performance, then I don't think I'd be able to find it in a general 'defence' thread without having to wade through loads of posts rehashing the Sakho v Skrtel debate.

Is there any way of having a compromise whereby threads like the Lucas one are kept locked, so hopefully any discussion of him will be kept in a midfield thread and of higher quality,  but allowing individual topics for the likes of Can, Henderson and Lallana?

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2014, 12:54:34 am »
I'm sure mods have considered everything and I'm actually intrigued to see how this goes. I have noticed a couple mods saying they haven't even wanted to look inside the threads as they are such a hassle - surely there is a well-balanced poster or two who would be prepared to specifically moderate player threads? Just an idea if you decide to bring them back.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2014, 01:59:29 am »
...surely there is a well-balanced poster or two who would be prepared to specifically moderate player threads? Just an idea if you decide to bring them back.

Macca?  ;)
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Gerrard#1

• Playing goalie would combat his decreasing mobility, and vastly improve distribution at the back. Somebody's watching me.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2014, 10:47:02 am »
I really fail to see how this decision stops players being slated and other posters bickering with each other. Player topics probably saw the most activity and thus caused the most problems so I'm skeptical of this decision. Even though I don't usually attack players on these forums, not every liverpool supporter is going agree with a signing or have the patience to be proven right about a questionable signing and they're entitled to their opinion however I do agree that at times it becomes pathetic but majority of the time its constructive criticism. People are going to disagree with each other and it is going to lead arguments which is the point of a football forum. If everyone held the same opinion there would be no point reading anything on this forum.

You refer to small groups of people as being repeat offenders so why don't you deal with them by handing out warning and/or bans?

In the end I'm not a moderator or the owner of this site and have to respect this decision but I strongly disagree with it and IMO it's a bad decision.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 10:57:20 am by Gerrard#1 »
Quote from: jillc
If you ask Gerrard #1 he'll probably be able to tell us who we're getting. I hear he is good with the crystal ball.

Quote from: Gerrard#1
Coutinho is our best player he will be world class one day and will end up playing for Barca or Real.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2014, 12:25:34 pm »
This is one of the reasons I see this being a bad decision (I can see good reasons for it to like)...

This thread http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=317188.0 is titled 'Why players move to Liverpool' which if I'm honest doesn't make me want to read it on its own.

However when I opened it up I find a really good article by the Echo about Emre Can.

Are we now going to have to open each and every thread posted in the Main forum to find good articles like this? I understand I may get lucky and find a really interesting and well written OP, but these tend to be the exception rather than the rule when it comes to new threads.

It's highly likely things like this are going to get missed going forward IMO. Why can't it have the article title by the Echo and that be discussed rather than trying to shoe horn other players into the discussion?

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2014, 12:57:40 pm »
Just give it a chance eh.

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2014, 01:04:04 pm »
Not that anybody is gonna give a fuck, but I'd say that it's worth trying. I do like the player threads in concept and I don't think that, eg, a generalised defence discussion thread would be fun at all, potentially decent, specific discussion will be lost so easily.

But it definitely is better than 5 posts in a row all saying the same thing. It's a shame that the bad/repetitive posting has overshadowed the good discussions in a lot of the threads. 

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2014, 01:07:46 pm »
Just give it a chance eh.

No I do agree in general with the idea, the player threads were (at least this season) fucking shocking. However it did seem it was only 1 or 2 posters making constantly negative posts near enough every day (as with Mingle in the Balotelli thread who had almost singularly posted in that thread over the past 3-4 weeks).

My main point was surely if there is an external article such as that Echo one, which is about a player, that can have a thread on its own to discuss it rather than having to shoehorn it into a generically titled thread - even though ALL the discussion is then about that one article and that one player.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2014, 01:13:07 pm »

I'm not sure having a Sticky "News" thread for every player is feasible. Far too many Stickies. I think having one "News" Sticky is too general and doesn't allow discussion of the news item. If it's relevant and important news, start a new thread. :wave

I wouldnt have thought it would be for each individual player, I know I didnt think that, but for your stories from the papers and the like, maybe a little like the transfer forum ones. Just have one for news? That was my thoughts on it.
Like today/last night we'd have seen stories posted on Lovren and Lazar piking up injuries on international duty. That way we find out (I only found out as a FB friend posted a story about it otherwise Id have been in the dark) and we also dont get the, glad he's out he's shit, plums making comments as such.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2014, 07:24:03 pm »
I think we will find that the 'urge' to discuss (politely or not so much) individual players will be extremely difficult to contain. Discussing 'personnel', even in the context of discussions of systems, structure, formation, strategy, tactics, etc. almost always comes up.

Ludi Circenses!

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2014, 07:24:13 pm »

This sums it up for me. It's a shame, but something i'm sure we will adjust to

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2014, 11:04:04 pm »
Was wondering why they were all locked. My first instinct was exactly what the OP said though, that the quality has denigrated to such rampant "he-said-she-said" bollocks that made many of those threads unreadable.

I've recently taken a pause from reading the vast majority of threads, as even when I try to make an educated post based on statistics the debate quickly get flooded with biased giberish from the same posters who've thrown their same un-founded opinion around over, and over, and over again in the same threads. Case in point, the posts I made about Mignolet in his thread (I think its on page 19, the one with loads of gifs): lots of effort putting them together, but leading to absolutely nothing since the same bland opinionated shite drowned any sensible discussion out.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 02:12:17 am by rickardinho1 »