Author Topic: Guess who I just met in the Asda?  (Read 1681256 times)

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Guess who I just met in the Asda?
« Reply #5440 on: December 19, 2014, 11:21:47 pm »
Was it Mike Summerbee who did the arm swing/windmill celebration?

Fucking hell. Kids these days. Next thing you'll be telling us it was Frank Gray with overhead volleys and the clap.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5441 on: December 19, 2014, 11:30:06 pm »
Fucking hell. Kids these days. Next thing you'll be telling us it was Frank Gray with overhead volleys and the clap.

Ah Frank Gray, he was the first footballer I ever met. Hope he'd washed his hands.

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #5442 on: December 21, 2014, 08:07:31 pm »
Kolo in the London Carriage Works this evening.   Very polite
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5443 on: December 21, 2014, 08:20:10 pm »
Ben Elton - is he a Liverpool fan? He walked past me by the CT stand today!

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #5444 on: December 21, 2014, 08:31:18 pm »

I thought he lived in Perth?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5445 on: December 21, 2014, 09:13:18 pm »
I thought he lived in Perth?
That doesn't make any difference mate, I sit next to a lad from Hull who comes for every league & cup game :)

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #5446 on: December 22, 2014, 12:59:58 am »

Don't think so. He wrote a musical about football with Andrew Lloyd Webber, but aside from that I don't think he's ever had any interest in the game.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #5447 on: December 22, 2014, 06:08:34 am »

I think he's a gooner.

Offline kopite321

• Bi-polar skyscraper
  • Kopite
« Reply #5448 on: December 22, 2014, 06:54:50 am »
I work in Doha, there is a Four Seasons Hotel across the road from us, always see the ex players working as commentators for the  BEIN Sport channel which shows all Premiership Games live here Qatar. Spoke Emile Heskey, Jason McAteer and Kevin Keegan over the last few weeks in the hotel... BIG lad Emile, Jason is not as daft as you think and Keegan is a decent lad.
During the recording sessions in Los Angeles, Spector held Johnny at gunpoint, forcing him to repeatedly play a riff.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #5449 on: December 22, 2014, 10:55:26 am »
I work in Doha, there is a Four Seasons Hotel across the road from us, always see the ex players working as commentators for the  BEIN Sport channel which shows all Premiership Games live here Qatar. Spoke Emile Heskey, Jason McAteer and Kevin Keegan over the last few weeks in the hotel... BIG lad Emile, Jason is not as daft as you think and Keegan is a decent lad.

Nice one Jason.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline djibril

• wishes he had chosen a better username
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #5450 on: December 22, 2014, 12:45:06 pm »
Got the ground early for Sunderland game on the 6th and had a stroll round the ground because 1145am was too early for me to start drinking (by about 15mins).  Having a look into the site behind the main stand when Phil Neal walks by and says "going to be some job isn't it?".  Ended up walking down Anfield Road with him chatting for a good 10 minutes.  He was headed to the conservatory place to do a hospitality speech - really decent bloke, very friendly.  Surreal experience - not often starstruck.  Swears a whole lot more than on the telly too!  ;)
"If we want no criticism then we must work harder to ensure we don't deserve it" - Rafael Benitez

Offline SmallwoodRed

• Kopite
  • remember april 1989
« Reply #5451 on: January 13, 2015, 02:21:13 pm »
Jumped on a train from London Euston Sunday evening at 5pm when all the trains to Crewe were getting cancelled due to overhead problems in the midlands. Had just taken my lad with 13 Scouts to a winter camp so we all rammed into the corridor between 2 carriages.
Half way through the journey my lad looks down into the carriage and says calmly 'John Flannagan is walking down the train'
I said ' I doubt it!' Then through the door comes Flannigan and Lallana, followed by Henderson and Skirtel.
My lad got a picture with Lallana and Flannigan -considering they were fighting there way through a really crowded train they were dead friendly and patient. Another one of the Scouts went off and found them in a carriage later and apparently Henderson took a load of pictures with him and the other lads.
Not sure what they were doing down in  London Sunday night considering they were in Sunderland on Saturday ....

Offline IgoDirk

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5452 on: January 13, 2015, 02:46:33 pm »
Jumped on a train from London Euston Sunday evening at 5pm when all the trains to Crewe were getting cancelled due to overhead problems in the midlands. Had just taken my lad with 13 Scouts to a winter camp so we all rammed into the corridor between 2 carriages.
Half way through the journey my lad looks down into the carriage and says calmly 'John Flannagan is walking down the train'
I said ' I doubt it!' Then through the door comes Flannigan and Lallana, followed by Henderson and Skirtel.
My lad got a picture with Lallana and Flannigan -considering they were fighting there way through a really crowded train they were dead friendly and patient. Another one of the Scouts went off and found them in a carriage later and apparently Henderson took a load of pictures with him and the other lads.
Not sure what they were doing down in  London Sunday night considering they were in Sunderland on Saturday ....

Careful now... This will be splashed all over the gossip columns. "Scouts in London are watching Jordan Henderson"

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #5453 on: January 13, 2015, 03:06:42 pm »
Careful now... This will be splashed all over the gossip columns. "Scouts in London are watching Jordan Henderson"
More Like a headline of -  Henderson trains in London. Scouts watch his every move.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #5454 on: January 13, 2015, 03:09:08 pm »
More Like a headline of -  Henderson trains in London. Scouts watch his every move.

Very good. ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Lee1970

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5455 on: January 13, 2015, 06:55:35 pm »

:lmao

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5456 on: January 13, 2015, 07:02:45 pm »

Everyone was given two days off after the Sunderland game. Enrique was also in London.

Offline marios_moustache

• Kopite
« Reply #5457 on: January 14, 2015, 03:58:24 pm »
That's the bloke. Thank you sir.  :)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TxyYSoblpcI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TxyYSoblpcI</a>

Totally off subject and a bit late, but what a fucking goal that was!!! Never seen that before!!!

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5458 on: January 17, 2015, 11:01:08 pm »
Brad Jones and his mrs and kid were on my flight from Istanbul to Manc this afternoon. Funny thing is this is the 4th flight in the last 3-4 months I have been on with him. The other 3 have been Emirates to/from Dubai which is understandable (holiday/connection to Oz) but Istanbul? Holiday or club talks?

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5459 on: January 18, 2015, 03:37:45 pm »
Brad Jones and his mrs and kid were on my flight from Istanbul to Manc this afternoon. Funny thing is this is the 4th flight in the last 3-4 months I have been on with him. The other 3 have been Emirates to/from Dubai which is understandable (holiday/connection to Oz) but Istanbul? Holiday or club talks?
maybe him and his mrs are doing a bit of scouting for Brendan on Beşiktaş

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #5460 on: January 18, 2015, 07:43:11 pm »
His Mrs (@danilawrence  :lickin) is always tweeting and hasn't mentioned being on her hols last week so it must club talks.
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline Wigan Red

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5461 on: January 18, 2015, 07:54:48 pm »
played a poker tournament in manchester friday and fabio da silva was on the next table playing cash.

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5462 on: January 18, 2015, 09:37:14 pm »
played a poker tournament in manchester friday and fabio da silva was on the next table playing cash.

Pat or Craig?

[/baker's man]

Offline Wigan Red

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5463 on: January 19, 2015, 06:40:36 am »
Definately looks more like Pat with that stupid perm, the manc twat.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5464 on: January 19, 2015, 07:34:34 am »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline DaveCharlie

• RAWK Hidden Gem #1
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Former Formbyite, in Australia, was back, now NZ
« Reply #5465 on: January 19, 2015, 10:05:14 am »
His Mrs (@danilawrence  :lickin) is always tweeting and hasn't mentioned being on her hols last week so it must club talks.

Nope - definitely hols to some degree at least. She's on Instagram and has been posting vids and pics of her and her kids at the beach all week. Brad isn't in them, but you can hear his voice behind the camera a few times.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5466 on: January 19, 2015, 10:28:04 am »
Totally off subject and a bit late, but what a fucking goal that was!!! Never seen that before!!!

Fuck me your not wrong. If that was scored by Brazil you would see it on every 'best goals ever' TV show ever made.

Keegan's Perm is at the height of it's greatness there too.  His perm wasn't that good when he payed for us. :(

Fucking beautiful goal like.

Offline biddogg1984

• Main Stander
« Reply #5467 on: January 31, 2015, 02:57:20 pm »
Not exactly in the Asda but on Anfield Road today , any idea who's car this is? Executive parking

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5468 on: February 1, 2015, 04:32:19 am »
Long time ago but after the NY Giants won the Superbowl back in January 2012 with that last minute TD, I was telling some Yank friends of mine how I hadn't seen anything like that since Istanbul and who did I run into only Vlad Smicer in Times Square right in the middle of my story! His Mrs seemed greatly amused by the fact that he was spotted haha.

Offline Frizzo

• Having a Bad Hair Life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5469 on: February 1, 2015, 08:41:20 am »
Shit keeping to be fair.

Offline Sir Afghan

• "I, Stan!" Has the softest beard.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5470 on: February 12, 2015, 11:47:19 pm »
Was driving home today just behind a red Ferrari with an Italian number plate and I convinced myself it was going to be Mario. Finally got alongside and it turned out to be Borini, nearly crashed into him twice rubber necking.

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
« Reply #5471 on: February 13, 2015, 12:40:24 am »
Fuck me your not wrong. If that was scored by Brazil you would see it on every 'best goals ever' TV show ever made.

Keegan's Perm is at the height of it's greatness there too.  His perm wasn't that good when he payed for us. :(

Fucking beautiful goal like.

That was a great Southampton side, to be fair. Really entertaining.

Stiil hate seeing Keegan in a different shirt. I think he'll always be my favourite player.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #5472 on: February 13, 2015, 04:25:06 am »
Was driving home today just behind a red Ferrari with an Italian number plate and I convinced myself it was going to be Mario. Finally got alongside and it turned out to be Borini, nearly crashed into him twice rubber necking.

I pulled up next to Borini at the lights by the Jolly Miller last week in his big fuck off Mercedes G Wagon. It was after the Bolton game and a lot of the players seemed to be in convoy driving home.

Shitbags :D

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5473 on: February 19, 2015, 12:25:14 pm »
Tesco

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #5474 on: February 19, 2015, 12:59:19 pm »
Stalker alert!
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Petadroli

• Legacy Fan
  • Swiss Red
« Reply #5475 on: February 19, 2015, 01:04:41 pm »
Stalker alert!

If his avatar matches the person, I wouldn't mind at all.
Last resort if you need tickets in Switzerland.

Offline SA RED

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5476 on: February 19, 2015, 01:48:50 pm »
If his avatar matches the person, I wouldn't mind at all.

Tranny alert!

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5477 on: February 19, 2015, 02:33:15 pm »

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #5478 on: February 19, 2015, 02:33:51 pm »

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5479 on: February 19, 2015, 03:26:34 pm »
Shopped look at his hand.

Looks legit to me. Just the way he's holding the bottle makes it look like he's got a double forearm.