Author Topic: Roy to be sacked & Dion Fanning article  (Read 196053 times)

Offline Picklez

• Kopite
Re: Roy to be Sacked. Sometime.
« Reply #320 on: January 1, 2011, 12:23:27 am »
Nooooooooooooooo  :shocked

Don't forget Brian Laws  ;)

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #321 on: January 1, 2011, 12:25:14 am »
I thought Deschamps turned it down in the end.

I think he had just signed a new deal with Marseille, so rejected the approach. Even if he hadn't just signed a deal, agreeing to come to us with those two c*nts still in charge was never likely.

Now though, different story.

Marseille were also a few days from the start of their season.
« Last Edit: January 1, 2011, 12:26:48 am by Dr Manhattan »
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline impz

• Kopite
« Reply #322 on: January 1, 2011, 12:26:07 am »

He did.. only because he felt he owed Marseille another season.
from the land of ice and fire.

Ohh and the occasional bank collapse and finacial crisis.

Offline SpartanTree. No deccies or lights.

• Legacy Fan
  • This is ANFIELD !!!
« Reply #323 on: January 1, 2011, 12:30:34 am »
Don't forget Brian Laws  ;)

Stop it  :-[
'Siempre es posible' - my eyes have seen the glory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9OHC7lIfvk4

Physical death I do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.

Offline scoresagain

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: January 1, 2011, 12:30:42 am »
He did, but its different this time around.
He wont have Cecil coming up to him saying, 'Leave your champions League qualified team, come to us, in the process of finding new owners, no money at all, squad not brilliant, and we dont want to offer you mega buck wages either.'
He'll have John Henry saying, 'We want you to build a team, a title winning team, we are willing to back you financially in the process'
« Last Edit: January 1, 2011, 12:32:21 am by scoresagain »

Offline Bouncer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • "It's not my ego, it's my responsibility" Benitez
« Reply #325 on: January 1, 2011, 12:32:18 am »
Abit confusing to tell you the truth , as someone has already said if hes not up to the job get rid - Kenny and Phil Thompson waiting in the wings you cant tell me they would do a worse job .

I think Thompson is a decent call as well - been there before - he deserves a decent role at the club - rather than waste his breath with fat head fat tongue Merson and his sly sports excreta ...
Gatusso says that Liverpool play too many long balls?

I don’t think he watches many Liverpool games, the same way I don’t watch many Milan games. (Rafa)

Offline ben

• Legacy Fan
  • dont you know who i think i am?
« Reply #326 on: January 1, 2011, 12:35:29 am »
So fucking insular wanting Phil fucking Thompson back :D Kenny as DOF, Thommo manager and Aldo as his assistant eh? They can all nurture Carrager for the role and he can get McAteer in to look after the reserves.

Deschamps is the man I want without a doubt. Perfect for it.

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
« Reply #327 on: January 1, 2011, 12:37:37 am »
you can guess it mate, young managers and medium/big clubs who play good football
Deschamps
Villas Boas
Klopp
Flores
Laudrup
etc etc

Saddened Rafa's not on that list.

Now, the question is who would come to a decaying former giant with no champions league football and potentially with it's better players wanting to leave?
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

royhendo

« Reply #328 on: January 1, 2011, 12:40:15 am »
Paul Jewell for sure.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #329 on: January 1, 2011, 12:40:25 am »
Why look around when we have two capable men available and in the city?

They need someone who can unite the fans. They need to look forward not back. They need someone who will implement bright attacking football. Add the other media cliches here. Look in xerxes1's post history if you're running dry.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Online kvarmeismydad

• Might regale ya with tales of footballing genitalia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: January 1, 2011, 12:41:31 am »
So Deschamps sounds like he has standards, principals and is honourable. Maybe he wouldnt want to walk out on his club half way through a season. If that's his stance, and NESV don't want a temp manager, then maybe they are hoping for a few wins soon to carry Roy up to the end of the season.
@paulair

Offline ben

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: January 1, 2011, 12:41:31 am »
Saddened Rafa's not on that list.

Now, the question is who would come to a decaying former giant with no champions league football and potentially with it's better players wanting to leave?

decaying? surely the rot stopped when Hicks and Gillet were booted out? Liverpool as it stands is a fucking exciting prospect for a manager now. a stable board, some quality players, fans just so desperate to see the current man out they'll get loads of time to turn it around.. what a project to get your teeth into. A real blank canvas. Even if Torres goes for £40m or whatever these new owners seem like they'd give that to the new boss.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #332 on: January 1, 2011, 12:45:39 am »
Never mind a caretaker manager, an undertaker could do better in this position. There is just no way he can remain in his position as a dead man walking.

Similar to what happened with Chelsea when Hiddink took over, we need someone to come in now a rally the troops and hold the fort. Obviously the sticking point is that the best men for this would (Kenny & Rafa) would both want the job beyond the end of the season which may or may not be a good thing for all the reasons we have discussed to death.

And yet still, if it wasn't for the Gerrard/Carra problem, I would've smuggled Rafa into the dressing room tomorrow myself.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

• Legacy Fan
  • This is ANFIELD !!!
« Reply #333 on: January 1, 2011, 12:50:49 am »
Henry seems to be against the idea of a caretaker manager anyway but I personally don't want kenny back at the helm. 
As a kid he was my first hero - I absolutely love the guy & admire him as much for his conduct as his achievements throughout his career both as player & manager.  He has the credentials and would command the respect of the players.  However,  I would hate to see his legend tarnished in any way by the shithouse press or even worse - sections of our own support.

• Legacy Fan
  • This is ANFIELD !!!
« Reply #334 on: January 1, 2011, 12:55:00 am »

And yet still, if it wasn't for the Gerrard/Carra problem, I would've smuggled Rafa into the dressing room tomorrow myself.

We could stick a grey wig on him, shave off his goatee & get him to stroke his chin constantly....

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: January 1, 2011, 12:55:44 am »
actually we've missed out the third DoF he fell out with, christie purslow

Er, no. Purslow was the managing director, responsible for the business side of the club. A director of football runs the footballing side... Hm, you're right.

I think this should be the best argument for choosing Benitez. He fell out with Christian Purslow. FSG should interview Purslow, find out what he thinks the best direction for the club would be, down to the very last detail. Then do the opposite.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Saint Kopite

• but Greavesie's in the Main Stand
  • Legacy Fan
  • “By what right does the wolf judge the lion?”
« Reply #336 on: January 1, 2011, 12:56:41 am »
1. Andre Villas Boas.
2. Michael Laudrup.
3. Jurgen Klopp.
4. Didier Deschamps.
5. Owen Coyle.

In that order for me.
A Liverbird upon my chest, we are the men of Shankly's best. A team that plays the Liverpool way, and wins the championship in May.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #337 on: January 1, 2011, 12:57:32 am »
I think FSG have made a bit of a boo boo here if Roy doesnt resign.
We dont need these sorts of headlines , its all very good that Roy seems to be on his way but Im not so comfortable with the path they have chosen by using the press to get this info out there. It doesnt quite seem right to me.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #338 on: January 1, 2011, 12:58:29 am »
1. Andre Villas Boas.
2. Michael Laudrup.
3. Jurgen Klopp.
4. Didier Deschamps.
5. Owen Coyle.

In that order for me.

For the love of Fowler can we please stop pretending that Coyle is good enough for LFC.
Wake up.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline DM Red

• no it wasnt a knee jerk - just a jerk....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: January 1, 2011, 01:02:02 am »
i think Coyle has potential to be honest.

he has done a great job at Bolton so far and did extremely well at Burnley too.

still a young man so who knows. could become a top coach.

is there no chance of Rafa coming back should Hodgson go?

Online kvarmeismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: January 1, 2011, 01:03:03 am »
--- Quote from: shelovesyou on Today at new years day AM ---
For the love of Fowler can we please stop pretending that Coyle is good enough for LFC.
Wake up.

--- End quote ---

Who would you have outside the unlikely Rafa and Kenny and why?
@paulair

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #341 on: January 1, 2011, 01:03:12 am »
i think Coyle has potential to be honest.

he has done a great job at Bolton so far and did extremely well at Burnley too.

still a young man so who knows. could become a top coach.

is there no chance of Rafa coming back should Hodgson go?

Coyle needs to get a team to Europe and challenge for the Top 4 to be considered good enough for LFC, even then Im not sure that would suffice but I agree he has potential but he needs more experience.

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #342 on: January 1, 2011, 01:04:19 am »
--- Quote from: shelovesyou on Today at new years day AM ---
Wake up.

--- End quote ---

Who would you have outside the unlikely Rafa and Kenny and why?

By GABRIELE MARCOTTI

Some coaches get their shot with a major club at a relatively tender age (in coaching years, anyway). Barcelona's Pep Guardiola was 37 when he got the gig.

And there are those who get a crack at the big time without ever having played beyond amaetur level, like Aston Villa's Gerard Houllier. There's another, smaller subset which includes those who advanced to top jobs with little or no head-coaching experience, like Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho when he took over at Benfica.
But the above examples are all rare. Rarer still is a guy like Porto boss Andre Villas Boas, who falls squarely in all three categories and, if his vertical ascent continues, could herald a change in the way clubs recruit managers.

Mr. Villas Boas's side goes for its 12th consecutive win in a competitive match on Monday night when it makes the short drive inland to take on Vitoria Guimaraes. Right now, Porto is 11 for 11 in the Portuguese League, Europa League and Portuguese SuperCup. What's more, it has shut out the opposition in all but two games. And it did it despite the departure of two stalwarts – defender Bruno Alves and midfielder Raul Meireles – over the summer.

All of this is remarkable enough until you consider that Mr. Villas Boas is just 33 years old and, prior to this season, had just 23 league games' worth of managerial experience, all of them at Academica Coimbra, the provincial club which appointed him just over a year ago. When he took charge of Academica, it was winless and dead last. By the time the season was over, Mr. Villas Boas had guided it to respectability (11th place in the 16-team league) and to the semifinal of the Portuguese League Cup.

It was enough for Porto – one of the traditional Portuguese giants – to put its eggs in Mr. Villas Boas's basket in an attempt to bounce back from a rare season which saw it finish third, only the second time since 2002 that it failed to win the league.

Mr. Villas Boas was still a teenager when he started working in Porto's scouting department way back in the mid-1990s. The club was impressed both by the breadth of his tactical understanding and his ability to produce scouting reports players could digest easily. Yet he may never have gone any further if, in early 2002, the club had not turned to Mr. Mourinho, himself an unorthodox rising star of management. Mr. Mourinho took him under his wing, making Mr. Villas Boas an integral part of his staff, both at Porto, where he won two league titles, the Champions League and the UEFA Cup and later during his successful spells at Chelsea and Inter Milan. By the time he moved to Chelsea, Mr. Villas Boas's pre-match scouting included personalized DVDs for each player, outlining their direct opponent in the next game, including strengths, weaknesses and tendencies.

Given Mr. Mourinho's reputation, it was quite the calling card, and Mr. Villas Boas openly admits that it helped him land the Academica job. But he bristles at those who consider him Luke Skywalker to Mourinho's Yoda. Or, among his detractors, Mini Me to the self-anointed "Special One's" Dr. Evil.

While Mr. Villas Boas employs the 4-3-3 formation Mr. Mourinho used to such great effect at Chelsea, it's a more fluid system, with the wingers often turning into strikers. He lacks Mr. Mourinho's charisma – that unparalleled ability to seduce players, media and fans – and comes across as less confrontational and self-assured. On the other hand, he may be more tactically sophisticated and his Porto squad attacks more than Mourinho's teams at Chelsea and Inter (the jury's still out on Real Madrid).

It's tempting to call Mr. Villas Boas soccer's answer to Theo Epstein, who rose from the San Diego Padres' public relations department to become general manager of the Boston Red Sox at age 29. Both are outsiders who brought a novel approach to understanding the sport and landed important jobs at a young age. But the crucial difference is that Mr. Villas Boas's role is far more hands-on, running training sessions and making all the game-day decisions.

He's an interloper in the inner sanctum, having never played the game at any significant level. And while he's not the first to do so, those who came before him, like Mr. Houllier, served long apprenticeships working their way up through the lower leagues.

Mr. Villas Boas's appointment obviously owes a lot to his mentor. But it's also a bold move, a striking departure from the groupthink and conventional wisdom so prevalent in soccer. You'll know whether it worked the day you read a profile of Mr. Villas Boas that does not mention Mr. Mourinho.

Online skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #343 on: January 1, 2011, 01:04:41 am »
The more I think, the more I like the idea of Laudrup.

He's building a decent managerial career so far but we could give him the big break.  He likes our club, and I remember .tv having an interview with him randomly in the middle of the season.  He likes pass and move and that style of play would fit in well with the direction we want to be headed in.

"Pass and Move the Liverpool Groove."

Plus, he's extremely well-respected.  He might not have dealt with major egos before but he's someone that commands respect.  Some of the greatest players in the history of this sport have heaped loads of praise for him during his playing days.  While that doesn't always translate to being a successful manager, he can at least command respect from the players.  Plus, he's only 46 and he could be the young, progressive manager that we should be looking at.

That being said, I wouldn't mind Kenny taking over for the rest of the season if further evaluation of future candidates needs to be done.  I would also be pleased if NESV brought Rafa back.  Just wanted to say Laudrup sounds great as well.

Get us away from the talks of Laws, O'Neill, and Allardyce at least.
King Kenny.

Offline Rafas the man

• Anny Roader
« Reply #344 on: January 1, 2011, 01:05:15 am »
Just because Coyle isn't already a world class manager doesn't mean he should be discredited. Ferguson, Mourinho, Wenger ect all had to be given a chance at some stage. I'm not saying he is my first choice but people should really stop slating him and saying he isn't good enough, no one can say for sure if he would be or not

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: January 1, 2011, 01:17:03 am »
"Any candidate will have to be happy to implement new ideas to revitalise a stagnant club."
"A proven record of success may not be necessary, but it will be a substantial advantage."

Wish I could see their shortlist.
Not really happy with the first one...
Whos "new ideas" are they talking about? their own? with all their footballing knowledge? Also, I don't think we're a "stagnant club". We were on the up until the leeches seriously started draining the money, and until Purslow started his Fifa management and Rafa got sacked. Now we're on the down, fast. But we're not "stagnant".

The second one reads like they want a really young, probably unproven manager (of course a proven one would be better, but it's not a requirement). That means it's probably not one of the well-known names posted here. And could mean someone with less credentials than Hodgson. Wonder how that'll go down with the fan base...
« Last Edit: January 1, 2011, 01:20:31 am by redbyrdz »
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Mr Dilkington

• would rather be too cold than too hot
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never buy the Sun
    • www.level3football.com
« Reply #346 on: January 1, 2011, 01:18:40 am »
Just because Coyle isn't already a world class manager doesn't mean he should be discredited. Ferguson, Mourinho, Wenger ect all had to be given a chance at some stage. I'm not saying he is my first choice but people should really stop slating him and saying he isn't good enough, no one can say for sure if he would be or not
Good post. People should stop discrediting Coyle's achievements thus far. He is yet to do a poor job at any of the three clubs he's managed. Yes they are not as big as Liverpool are, but people need a reality check, we have to take a risk, and NESV want a young progressive manager... and i've no doubt Coyle will be in their thoughts.

You change all the lead, sleeping in my head, as the day grows dim, I hear you sing a golden hymn.

Offline t0nylfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #347 on: January 1, 2011, 01:18:47 am »
rijkaard is out of work, we should get him right now!!

Offline Matts

• Kopite
« Reply #348 on: January 1, 2011, 01:22:56 am »
Would any of us resign and by that not get a pay out? It's not as if he isn't trying to get the sack now is it?
Opinion, What most want to give, but what most don't want to hear

Offline Stretch Armstrong

• Had sex with a swan
  • Legacy Fan
    • My LFC Blog!
« Reply #349 on: January 1, 2011, 01:24:11 am »
Can any of these managers do better than Roy with these players?

Sorry been drinking all day and forgot irony may be lost now :P
homepage: www.liverpoolmoods.com

Follow me on Twatter: @toggerguru

Offline ben

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: January 1, 2011, 01:24:23 am »
Not really happy with the first one...
Whos "new ideas" are they talking about? their own? with all their footballing knowledge? Also, I don't think we're a "stagnant club". We were on the up until the leeches seriously started draining the money, and until Purslow started his Fifa management and Rafa got sacked. Now we're on the down, fast. But we're not "stagnant".

The second one reads like they want a really young, probably unproven manager (of course a proven one would be better, but it's not a requirement). That means it's probably not one of the well-known names posted here. And could mean someone with less credentials than Hodgson. Wonder how that'll go down with the fan base...

You're acting like this is an actual job spec devised by NESV rather than newspaper guesswork.

Online kvarmeismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: January 1, 2011, 01:25:15 am »
@shelovesyou

This guy seems like he could have a bright future in the game, but you've went for a guy there that is not long in his tenure at his club and who was considered a gamble choice for them. He was more of a gamble to them than Coyle would be to us yet you say Coyle needs to do this and that etc. He's shown himself to be a success and more importantly for me, I know he likes to go out and attack and try to win games, and that he's a positive guy. It's probably my limited knowledge but i'd love more information on Boas and Loudrup etc before I can say, yeah, he'd fit in. So far I don't have enough info to do so and I don't see anyone providing much. This guy sounds good of that article, what else do you know about him? I'm not being funny I just don't know enough and i'm hoping people who mention these names are doing so because they have loads of information as to why they are a great option and not just because they've read something and it makes them sound knowledgeable to throw some names they have heard around. Not you, just it seems like people say 'Loudrup' or 'Klopp' and nothing else and I want to know why? What are they like? What can you point to as to why they fit the Liverpool Way, what style, what personality, what have players said about working under them etc..
@paulair

• Legacy Fan
  • This is ANFIELD !!!
« Reply #352 on: January 1, 2011, 01:27:18 am »

I take your point as barca took a 'gamble' on Pep as did Porto with Andre Villas Boas but barca already had a top class team/squad & Porto were a top 3 team in their league.  Our squad does have some quality but obviously needs improving, we're closer to the bottom of the league than the top and we have some big egos/reputations in the dressing room that a new boss would need to manage. 

Coyle's teams play good football, he gets the best out of his players, handles the press well & if he carries on the way he's going - he may well become a top manager.
Not sure if we can afford to take a gamble such as Coyle because should it fail in the short term - it would accelerate our slide into mid-table mediocrity.  The repurcussions of that would make it a mammoth task to get back into the top 4 especially with the rise of city & spurs.

Offline t0nylfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #353 on: January 1, 2011, 01:28:24 am »
Can any of these managers do better than Roy with these players?

Sorry been drinking all day and forgot irony may be lost now :P

have u seen roys system?

read up on rijkaards system it would suite us more

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #354 on: January 1, 2011, 01:29:22 am »
http://www.petitiononline.com/hodgson

The above definitely hit the nail on the he'd hoe I was feeling! Read it !
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Online thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #355 on: January 1, 2011, 01:29:44 am »
They need someone who can unite the fans. They need to look forward not back. They need someone who will implement bright attacking football. Add the other media cliches here. Look in xerxes1's post history if you're running dry.

In short, they want to make an easier decision.

Offline Stretch Armstrong

• Had sex with a swan
  • Legacy Fan
    • My LFC Blog!
« Reply #356 on: January 1, 2011, 01:30:27 am »
have u seen roys system?

read up on rijkaards system it would suite us more

:) I am quoting Roy himself, he said no other manager could get better results with these players
homepage: www.liverpoolmoods.com

Follow me on Twatter: @toggerguru

Offline t0nylfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #357 on: January 1, 2011, 01:31:51 am »
:) I am quoting Roy himself, he said no other manager could get better results with these players

worth a try :)

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: January 1, 2011, 01:32:34 am »
Personally I would give the job back to Rafa and allow him to clear out the players that dont want to play for him and stuff the media backlash that will follow but I doubt the new guys have the guts to do it or they would have moved already. Because of that I think Kenny should get the job today until May or we will go down under this clown.

Kenny should be able to stop the slide backwards but even he will struggle to get a Europa league spot for next year we are so far behind now. The fans have to realise that and act accordingly when Roy goes. I think avoiding a relegation battle this year will be a job well done when his replacement is named. If the new guys dont have the bottle for Rafa then they need to find a strong leader for the long term to sort out the player power issues that are obviously still going on and if that means big names like SG Carra or even Torres leaving then so be it. We need the whole team and the management pulling together again before we can move forward. There is zero chance of any sort of improvement in this league while some players are unwilling to play for the manager whoever that manager happens to be. I can cope with a top half finish this season if Roy goes today and we start the long climb back with some performances showing energy guts and determination helped by playing people in the right positions playing football the Liverpool way.

Oh and dont even think about MON
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
« Reply #359 on: January 1, 2011, 01:32:51 am »
While Mr. Villas Boas employs the 4-3-3 formation Mr. Mourinho used to such great effect at Chelsea, it's a more fluid system, with the wingers often turning into strikers. He lacks Mr. Mourinho's charisma – On the other hand, he may be more tactically sophisticated and his Porto squad attacks more than Mourinho's teams at Chelsea and Inter (the jury's still out on Real Madrid).
Ok this is a pretty good advertisement! I'd like to hear more about Mr. Villas Boas.
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.