Author Topic: Liverpool FC 1 v 2 Manchester United (Mata 14' 59' Sturridge 69')  (Read 14534 times)

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
Re: Liverpool FC 1 v 2 Manchester United (Mata 14' 59' Sturridge 69')
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2015, 03:21:05 pm »
90+3 The cheapest penalty given to Blind, minimal contact, he takes a tumble, referee couldn't wait to blow and point at the spot. Rooney takes it, Mignolet saves it. Fuck off ref.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2015, 03:21:09 pm »
Well in Simon Mignolet.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2015, 03:21:27 pm »
United Sub: Blind off for Rojo.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2015, 03:22:33 pm »
FULL TIME

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2015, 03:22:36 pm »
Jones shouldered Skirts. Jones fault.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2015, 03:22:44 pm »
FUCK OFF MARTIN ATKINSON.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2015, 03:23:32 pm »
90+3 The cheapest penalty given to Blind, minimal contact, he takes a tumble, referee couldn't wait to blow and point at the spot. Rooney takes it, Mignolet saves it. Fuck off ref.

Agreed. Ref was awful. Awful reffing all weekend.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2015, 03:23:44 pm »
We played better with 10 than with 11.

Sakho / Mignolet our best players on a day when we let the mancs take the piss in the first half.

Very disappointing.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2015, 03:36:19 pm »
For me...Ref was awful, but we put ourselves in that stupid position. Players were crap first half. Gerrard red after what, 40 seconds? A seasoned pro like him. If it was Balotelli we'd have gone of course, but Gerrard. That screwed us up too. Then we had some fight. Ref couldnt wait to give the pen for them. Why Jones stayed on the pitch after ending Lallana in the 1st half I will never know. Why no cards for kicking the ball away by several United players. Why no card, by the letter of the law, for Di Maria for catching the ball when it was in play? Why no card for Rooney for persistent fouls. Why a yellow for Allen touching Herrara's shoulder. Why no 2nd yellow and red for Allen when he was deemed to have fouled a Untied player by slide challenging him from behind. Letter of the law is a challenge like that is a yellow. So United fans, I am evening things up here, he was just more bent for you *&^%.