Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4549939 times)

Offline BRdispatch05

• Avian maculation. Aural Tetanus Fetishist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This is just as terrifying as it is comedy gold
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. - Joseph Campbell

Offline Brooklyn

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
We've truly elected a 5-year-old to the presidency. What a sad sad joke this is.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
"All countries will respect us"

No, they are laughing at you. Or crying. Certainly not respecting.

Offline Brooklyn

• Kopite
Trump ended his first press conference as president elect by using a catchphrase used on a dumb reality show. Just shows he's still a performer at heart. None of this is real to him.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
Shivers down my spine this stuff.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
Asked about Russia, talks about China. It's standard stuff by now.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
 His unsuitability for the job he's in is just mind blowing. He's an overgrown child. That really is the top and bottom of it. He likes shiny things and doesn't like being told off. There is nothing else to him.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
What the fuck did I just watch? Not that it wasn't obvious before but we are completely fucked. It's going to take decades to hopefully repair the upcoming years.

Offline Brooklyn

• Kopite
The fact that he packed his own press conference with a cheering section says it all really.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
@EdConwaySky
The pound has strengthened by a cent against the dollar since the Trump press conference began

So every time May speaks, the pound drops. Every time Trump speaks, the dollar drops.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That man is itching for a fight with China.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think for the repeal and replacement of Obamacare they will repeal it and enact almost exactly the same law (with a bit less on aborton) and the Republicans will lap it up.

Edit: it will almost certainly have Trumps name on it (Trumpcare or similar), like most of his products

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
The fact that he packed his own press conference with a cheering section says it all really.

Took a leaf from Alex Salmond during the Scottish Referendum. He also attacked the press to squeals of delight from the hired hands.

But Trump is about to be President. It is very worrying.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
I think it might be better if he just went back to not having  press conferences.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Sean Spicer - the new WH Press Secretary, remember - threatened CNN's Jim Acosta that he'd throw him out of the conference if he continued to ask (ignored) questions.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Just watched when he had a go at CNN. I wish the next journalist could hand the question back to CNN when it happens again. Or ask the same question. Trump is not interested in anything but himself and how he comes across.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Different thread but it's so reassuring to know that Corbyn's team are basing their strategy on this man. What could possibly go wrong?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
Different thread but it's so reassuring to know that Corbyn's team are basing their strategy on this man. What could possibly go wrong?

Their hatred of scrutiny is actually very similar. Only difference is Trump screams and shouts at journalists, Corbyn just glares at them and legs it.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada

How?
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan

All the brasses his team contact say that they wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire?

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
Indeed. But almost half did and he is president.

Do we constantly harp on about Nigel fucking Frottage to you?  No?

Our house is divided.  Would you like to continue painting us all with the same brush?  Does it make you feel superior?

This orange shit won't flush.  It's our problem.  We're on it
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 06:35:42 pm by mallin9 »
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
Do we constantly harp on about Nigel fucking Frottage to you?  No?  Then show some fucking class.

Our house is divided.  Would you like to continue painting us all with the same brush?  Does it make you feel superior?

She's come down from "all" to "half" in the last half hour. Take that as victory!
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
How?
I think Alan's point is that trying to follow the strategy of a loathsome, obnoxious c*nt is a bad thing.

If there's one thing Corbyn isn't, it's loathsome, obnoxious or a c*nt (that's three things I realize :)).  Hence the policy is probably a mistake.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan

You're welcome too.

He's a despicable c*nt who was voted for by fuckwits just like trump.

We shouldn't try to hide that.
W

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan

Frottage has failed to be elected as an MP 7 times. You could not even reject Trump once.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
You could not even reject Trump once.

This is a thoroughly helpful and restorative line of inquest!
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan

In fairness Nigel Frottage has never been elected as an MP and his party holds only 1 seat
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
DRAIN THE MATTRESS
DRAIN THE MATTRESS
DRAIN THE MATTRESS
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

Said before that we cant talk after the shitty Brexit fiasco. But Trump is something else.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
DRAIN THE MATTRESS
DRAIN THE MATTRESS
DRAIN THE MATTRESS

;D

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll

We had Brexit, which made me feel deep embarrassment and shame. I felt it was the most astonishing act of ignorance and self-mutilation imaginable. Then America made me feel a bit better.

Brexit is a calamity but there are kind of some reasonable arguments and mainstream figures for it. Trump? None. Absolutely none.

Of course, had the election been held in the same format as the referendum we'd be preparing for Hillary. It was your election system that fucked it, with Brexit it really was all on us.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
All the brasses his team contact say that they wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire?

;D
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline goalspaytherent

• Just thought of a CT.....then saw the post history.....not gonna bother.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm your huckleberry
What are the odds of him dipping out of the job before he even starts ?

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan

None. He will deny, deny deny. He would have to be prised out of office.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
How?

Trump wasn't elected because he used Twitter and attacked the media. He won because of the despicable stuff he said in Twitter. And while he attacked some of the media he's spent years as a reality TV star, loves the spotlight and is naturally provocative.

Maybe go back and look at the self-congratulatory puff by Corbyn's social media team after his first election which was all about making #jezwecan a 'thing'.  Corbyn's team have tried the social media thing and have managed to make him the least popilular Labour leader I can remember.

Forget about this loathsome arsehole and focus on being Labour leader.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

That would be admitting that he was wrong, so yeah never...

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
I think for the repeal and replacement of Obamacare they will repeal it and enact almost exactly the same law (with a bit less on aborton) and the Republicans will lap it up.

Edit: it will almost certainly have Trumps name on it (Trumpcare or similar), like most of his products

And probably be filing for Chapter 10 within 18 months.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
And probably be filing for Chapter 10 within 18 months.

Then he'll ask Congress for another $10bn to fund TrumpHealth which will basically be the same thing again until that also goes bankrupt with all the accounts mysteriously being indefinitely audited and unavailable for public scrutiny.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not that it makes a blind bit of difference but ...