Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4572295 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 17m17 minutes ago
Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 22m22 minutes ago
I win an election easily, a great "movement" is verified, and crooked opponents try to belittle our victory with FAKE NEWS. A sorry state!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 35m35 minutes ago
Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 53m53 minutes ago
Russia just said the unverified report paid for by political opponents is "A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FABRICATION, UTTER NONSENSE." Very unfair!

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You could make an arguement that what goes around, comes around, in regards to the election of Trump.

The US have imposed many a stooge on other countries, commiting genocide (eg. Suharto) in the process of governing and taking power.

Now Putin has managed to get 'his guy' in the White House.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 01:11:24 pm by Red-Soldier »

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 35m35 minutes ago
Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

The reports state that he has not got commercial deals with Russia despite trying very hard to secure them.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
Hes on a Twitter rampage at the moment.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

@Limerick1914
That unique moment when someone who is endorsed by the American Nazi Party, KKK, Daily Stormer, David Duke and VNN invokes Godwin's Law.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
At least Big Sam left with a clean sheet.

:wellin
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Hes on a Twitter rampage at the moment.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago

This sounds really wrong in a dictator sort of way. Sounds like he will be totally gutting the CIA/FBI/NSA and risking security threats just because they happen to leak his dirty secrets.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
Having thought about this I'm pretty sure the #goldengate story is fake. I mean, why he would pay for prostitutes? I thought when you’re a star they let you do it?
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
This has to be the most undignified "rise" to the office of POTUS in history, by a factor of several thousand.

Just how undignified in general is this modern world in which we now live, by the way? The disenfranchised have their dignity ritually stripped from them, and most of the rest seem to just eschew the very notion of its value in the first place.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Funny how all of a sudden Trump supporters care about the truth.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
I don't know what to say really...

Every day it gets worse... even though you thought it wasn't actually possible..

I'm dumbfounded by it all.

Q: Is the news he paid prostiturs to piss on a bed fake news or not?  I can no longer guess.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Just incredible really. Americans have really outdone themselves this time.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
This sounds really wrong in a dictator sort of way. Sounds like he will be totally gutting the CIA/FBI/NSA and risking security threats just because they happen to leak his dirty secrets.
Zero chance of of any of that happening.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
I don't know what to say really...

Every day it gets worse... even though you thought it wasn't actually possible..

I'm dumbfounded by it all.

Q: Is the news he paid prostiturs to piss on a bed fake news or not?  I can no longer guess.

Is there a difference anymore? Facts don't seem too important in politics nowadays

If the right want to dismiss facts and experts then I'm happy to believe Cameron shagged a pig and Trump loves getting pissed on
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
Zero chance of of any of that happening.

Just like there was zero chance of a Russian scrooge getting into the top job in USA's well vetted democracy.

Just like there is no risk to free press in the land of the free.

Just like there is no suggestion that a democratically elected leader in western society would perceive "human rights" to be a negative thing, rather than a positive.

to be honest if the worst thing that happens from these lunatics is gutting of intelligence, we'll have all dodged a significant bullet.

Most dangerous political appointment since Hitler, without doubt

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
If the stuff in the document is true (or even some of it) then whoever's published it should be absolutely ashamed in all honesty. The stuff in there could bring Trump down before he even gets started and by publishing it before it's verified (for clicks!) they're just discrediting it.

If that story about Trump getting golden showers is true, by the way, it just screams psychopath. It isn't a weird kink, it's about his utter hatred for the President and the First Lady. Knowing how utterly vindictive he is, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it were true.

Nine days... fucking hell.

Even if some of the details are incorrect, the thrust of the report must be true. Russia undoubtedly interfered in the election to get Trump elected (as did the FBI) and Trump's constant sucking up to Putin is not normal. Even if he just admires Putin (he loves a good fascist does Donald) then why the constant praise? Why the ever present desire to stay onside? Compromised? He's up to his fucking orange neck in it.

There's a constant smog of corruption around this creep. The lies, the love of dodgy regimes, the lawsuits he's lost, the evident fear of being found out (those tweets today are insane. Absolutely insane).
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 03:07:40 pm by TravisBickle »
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
Just like there was zero chance of a Russian scrooge getting into the top job in USA's well vetted democracy.

Just like there is no risk to free press in the land of the free.

Just like there is no suggestion that a democratically elected leader in western society would perceive "human rights" to be a negative thing, rather than a positive.

to be honest if the worst thing that happens from these lunatics is gutting of intelligence, we'll have all dodged a significant bullet.

Most dangerous political appointment since Hitler, without doubt
You think the most powerful organisation in America, the one that was probably responsible for leaking the information about him to begin with, would allow a clown to dictate how they operate? The last president that tried to do that ended up with a bullet through the back of his head.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
You think the most powerful organisation in America, the one that was probably responsible for leaking the information about him to begin with, would allow a clown to dictate how they operate? The last president that tried to do that ended up with a bullet through the back of his head.

Have to agree. The intelligence agencies are not going to allow a reality TV star with a personality disorder significantly weaken them.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan

Let's hope you're not wrong.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
Russia was always likely to be the issue that undermined him most among his own supporters. They don't care about Putin's fascistic regime, or about the Kremlin's invasions of Ukraine, Georgia and Syria. Nor do they care about human rights abuses in Russia. Trump's desire to get business deals done in Petersburg and his support for Russian military aggression are not the problem (and obviously a lot of Trump suporters will only be excited when they hear about prostitutes and golden showers). The problem (for him) is good ol' American patriotism. The mere sniff that the Russians have got their man into the White House and have any leverage over him will freak his own side out. It means they have been played. Likewise his stated desire to be loved and admired by Putin looks weak and shameful.

I've got mixed feelings about Buzzfeed releasing the document, even with reservations and cautions. But I'm bloody glad that the US intelligence communities are, for the moment at least, treating Trump's dubious relationship with Russia seriously. Bring it on.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
The problem (for him) is good ol' American patriotism. The mere sniff that the Russians have got their man into the White House and have any leverage over him will freak his own side out. It means they have been played. Likewise his stated desire to be loved and admired by Putin looks weak and shameful.

I'm not sure about that. Putin is white, after all.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
Russia was always likely to be the issue that undermined him most among his own supporters. They don't care about Putin's fascistic regime, or about the Kremlin's invasions of Ukraine, Georgia and Syria. Nor do they care about human rights abuses in Russia. Trump's desire to get business deals done in Petersburg and his support for Russian military aggression are not the problem (and obviously a lot of Trump suporters will only be excited when they hear about prostitutes and golden showers). The problem (for him) is good ol' American patriotism. The mere sniff that the Russians have got their man into the White House and have any leverage over him will freak his own side out. It means they have been played. Likewise his stated desire to be loved and admired by Putin looks weak and shameful.

I've got mixed feelings about Buzzfeed releasing the document, even with reservations and cautions. But I'm bloody glad that the US intelligence communities are, for the moment at least, treating Trump's dubious relationship with Russia seriously. Bring it on.

As Bill Maher said, this is now about being good Americans rather than good Republicans for an awful lot of powerful people. If the likes of Ryan and McConnell are willing to tolerate a hostile foreign power putting their man in the White House and compromising him on a daily basis, they are truly terrible Americans full stop - politics doesn't come into it.

Given Trump's relationship with the Republican establishment, as well as Pence's standing with the party, I don't think they'd hesitate to throw Trump under the bus. For all the wrong reasons, of course. But I still think they'd do it in a heartbeat.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
As Bill Maher said, this is now about being good Americans rather than good Republicans for an awful lot of powerful people. If the likes of Ryan and McConnell are willing to tolerate a hostile foreign power putting their man in the White House and compromising him on a daily basis, they are truly terrible Americans full stop - politics doesn't come into it.

Given Trump's relationship with the Republican establishment, as well as Pence's standing with the party, I don't think they'd hesitate to throw Trump under the bus. For all the wrong reasons, of course. But I still think they'd do it in a heartbeat.

I think they'd be excellent reasons. One might deplore the fact that they've tolerated some dreadful things in their candidate already while still believing that having a Russian patsy in the White House is terrifying - for all of us in Europe, as well as Americans.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
This news cycle is absolutely nuts. There is stuff coming out by the hour, any small portion of which would have had Republicans in paroxysms for years if it were about Obama.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
This news cycle is absolutely nuts. There is stuff coming out by the hour, any small portion of which would have had Republicans in paroxysms for years if it were about Obama.

I do hold small hope that there will be some Republicans in congress that just can't drop their principles and just crack - siding with anyone but Trump on everything

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
The press conference is late I guess Trump has gone for a piss.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
NBC News reporting that Trump was not briefed on the 2 page addendum - it's intelligence sources say they were prepared for the daily briefing, but it was an oral briefing (stop sniggering at the back) and the material was not handed over.

His insane 'Nazi Germany' tweets do suggest to me that they're pretty accurate though.  His press conference is beginning soon. Enjoy it - it might be the last one this year.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Trump aides have walked out onto the stage with several large stacks of paper ahead of his press conference.

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
Anyone else think that he might be about to announce his resignation?  ;D
Legacy fan

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
I sincerely hope he loses it at this press conference.

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Having Mike Pence speak at the PC is a bit like when the support act says 'now we're going to play some songs from our next album'.  Fuck you. We're here to see Axl Rose lose his shit now, son.

Online HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I sincerely hope he loses it at this press conference.

Not many cheering.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
SPICER: "Carter Page is an individual who the president-elect does not know.”

TRUMP, March 2016:

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
I watched 30 seconds of it and had to stop. He's such an odious creature.

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
'The VA has been treated horribly for so long. That's why I'm appointing the current UnderSec for VA appointed by Obama to be the new Secretary'.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
There are even stupid adults that talk better than this guy.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
The biggest story in the history of stories.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The biggest story in the history of stories.

The best stories.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
He's talking about himself in the third person. And says he's been paranoid about being hidden cameras for years so he couldn't possibly have had Russian whores pissing on him.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
Why is he talking about small camera's?

Had to get in the boast about the Russian Miss Universe contest going well.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
I didn't have to turn it down, because I have a no conflict of interest provision.

WHAT THE FUCK