Author Topic: Ok, hands up! - Who pissed in the Kop?  (Read 16045 times)

Offline burriana

• Kopite
  • Oh you beauty, what a hit son, what a hit!
Re: Ok, hands up! - Who pissed in the Kop?
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2014, 09:53:13 pm »
Watching a game against Ipswich sometime in 77 or 78. Some twat pissed in the pocket of my donkey jacket. Fresh pack of 20 benos soaked through.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2014, 10:05:14 pm »
Many a time.   If you were to battle to the bogs at half time you might get back to your spec by full time.

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2014, 10:34:14 pm »

It made the toilets from trainspotting look hygienic.
[/quote]

;D

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2014, 01:43:06 am »
Wasn't it known as the Yellow Mersey?

We used to call it The Kop Falls.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2014, 07:33:51 am »
Guy standing near me had his girlfriend stand in front of him. No one else could see but because of mine and their positions I could clearly see her wank him off. Envy is a terrible thing...

Dont want to drag the tone from piss covered steps and that, but this comment above I can relate to !

Going through my teenage years standing on the Kop, I used to get this urge to take my bird on the Kop for a blowjob, obvs it never happened but when I was older we went to a function in one of the lounges and we're stood outside on the balcony of one of the boxes.  So I start to tell my, by now, wife how much I used to imagine this old blowjob on the Kop.  I can understand a bit of horror from her cause its a bit twisted really, BUT the reaction I got from her was horrific !  She's staring at me like i'm some sick perv and i've just revealed, after 3 kids & about 15 years of marriage, that in actual fact I should be cell sharing with Hannibal Lector !

Now i'm looking at her panicking that my revelation might have caused a serious problem, when she starts to point at the Kop Grandstand saying................

So, hang on, you wanted me to kneel in front of your seat and give you a blowjob !   :lmao :duh

"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline pooley

• No...! They're not baby wipes!
  • Kopite
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2014, 04:15:28 pm »
Pissed on the Kop loads of times but only got caught once, mind you I had climbed up one of the metal support girders to avoid the crush at the time.
I wish I could still climb up the drain-pipe that used to be at the back of the toilet that was outside the kop.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2014, 04:28:18 pm »
However, the best thing I saw was one time at OT. Guy standing near me had his girlfriend stand in front of him. No one else could see but because of mine and their positions I could clearly see her wank him off. Envy is a terrible thing...
Which one were you envious of? ;D
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 04:30:58 pm by Titi Camara »

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2014, 06:16:22 pm »
Wasn't it known as the Yellow Mersey?

Yea, it really was gross some of the stuff that went on. Ahhhh health and safety would have you doing 15 to life nowadays ;)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2014, 07:21:25 pm »
Hilarious tales. Laughing on the train. This is probably more hygienic than current toilets!
YNWA.