Author Topic: Is the next match on TV/radio/stream anywhere? DON'T POST PRIVATE STREAMS!  (Read 571333 times)

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
Yep.. mine gone too. Thumping the table repeatedly with my fist isn't helping either.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
All the streams freezing for me every few minutes, getting a little bit annoying :(
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline Teamboca

• Gutted. Like a fish, a FISH, I tells ya!
  • Anny Roader
  • Will get to anfield at some point in my life
 :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
this snappytv larch is a bit irritating
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline edge

• hill, getting off at...with a dijk still hard...
  • Legacy Fan
  • allright, then..
The fox-stream went to shit in the second half.

Currently on a 150kbps shit stream.

Offline Teamboca

• Gutted. Like a fish, a FISH, I tells ya!
  • Anny Roader
  • Will get to anfield at some point in my life

Offline Death by Football

• Anny Roader
  • ► JFT96 ◄

Offline VAred

• Main Stander
  • Hope is a waking dream
The opposite of left

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
  • Always look on the bright side of life
http://skysporty.blogspot.co.uk/

working fine for me since fox went down
"When I’ve got nothing better to do, I look down the league table to see how Everton are getting along." - Bill Shankly

Offline JG-7

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
yeah my fox stream keeps freezing as well.. as someone mentioned above, pull the circle back a bit and it should be fine.. im about a minute or 2 behind now but stream is fine

Offline kev_goss

• Lost: Remote control puppy. Please help reunite a tearful child with his pride and joy
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Goodnight sweet girl gonna miss you
http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/187382/2/watch-liverpool-fc-vs-queens-park-rangers.html bad quality but not freezing
All im getting is bloosy upgrade this upgrade that grrrr!!!

That being said the fox one has bucked its ideas up now. ;D
It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
Dalai Lama

Offline RussianLFC

• Kemlynite
http://rutv.ru/live/show/id/25303

In English, but can be for Russian based users only, not sure.

Offline Chazza

• Anny Roader
my fox is back

Offline edge

• hill, getting off at...with a dijk still hard...
  • Legacy Fan
  • allright, then..

Offline daveypauly

• Anny Roader
Can whoever posted the LOF link (and the other poster who quoted it) at least go back and edit out the link?

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
worst ever streams today

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
worst ever streams today
sure is

greateful to the posters posting up the links but jesus they cant go 10 seconds without stopping
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
Can whoever posted the LOF link (and the other poster who quoted it) at least go back and edit out the link?

Exactly. Get rid of it please Caston and stonty.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 05:48:21 pm by cloggypop »

Offline Los back. Thanks.

• Legacy Fan
whats LOF?

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
My fox has just jumped back to half time. Quite rubbish today for streams.
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline lfc1984

• Main Stander
I'm sorry I bothered with the streams today, I've spent more time trying to hit the 'x' on those pop up ads than anything else, what with all the stream hopping I've had to do.

Offline Reepicheep

• Main Stander
  • This is where we fight! This is where they die!
Anyone got a stream of the Lap of honour? My fox stream is showing JC stats now
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar Wilde

Offline Pidalow

• Legacy Fan
  • Success is not forever and failure isn’t fatal.

+1

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Hahaha cheer up lads! Last game of the season, wasn't on the telly which is why we had crappy streams. But we had a good game, saw a cracker by Coutinho, got them three points and got to see Carra's last stand (not to mention the cracker he had!) which is far more important. And try to behave in the transfer forum when it opens ;)

Onwards and upwards!

Offline redvile

• Main Stander
I have no idea why they don't show this. A lot of people will be upset.

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
  • Phil M's biggest female fan

+ 1

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
Hahaha cheer up lads! Last game of the season, wasn't on the telly which is why we had crappy streams. But we had a good game, saw a cracker by Coutinho, got them three points and got to see Carra's last stand (not to mention the cracker he had!) which is far more important. And try to behave in the transfer forum when it opens ;)

Onwards and upwards!

Massive thanks for doing such a good job on the streams mate.
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Now they're showing it.

Thank you Red Eyed, and a big big thank you to all of you!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 06:06:49 pm by MikaelLFC »

Offline eLToRo

• Legacy Fan
  • Living the dream
After match stuff. lap of honour and carra presentation and things on lfc tv now.

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
move you fucking camera man
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
MikaelLFC

Thanks for your sterling work on providing links, great work mate. Hope you continue to do so next season, even more so as I have just got rid of my Sky :'(
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Aye, top work Mikael. Mucho appreciated

Offline ctyapt

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
Fox stream was excellent , cheers :-)

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.

Thank's once again for all your stellar work this season Mikael.

And,seeing as Titi is probably still out celebrating his birthday thank's from him too.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
The season is over and it has been quite a roller-coaster as usual, but, at least it's looking very bright for us next season as we're starting to see a glimpse of the golden sky whilst we hear the sweet silver song of the lark, for we have walked through the storm. Massive thanks to all of you for your very nice comments, they have made my day!

Oddball, when the time comes next season we'll see. Given your situation perhaps I will! :)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Massive thanks to all of you for your very nice comments, they have made my day!

Deserved mate ;)

Oddball, when the time comes next season we'll see. Given your situation perhaps I will! :)

Good man :P
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
. . . Massive thanks to all of you for your very nice comments, they have made my day.
For every bit of shite on the internet there is an awful lot of good people doing nice things.  The ability to stream the footy, frustrating though it can be sometimes, has gone some way to reclaiming the game, large parts of which were robbed from many of us years ago.  Threads like this one just make it so much easier.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
For every bit of shite on the internet there is an awful lot of good people doing nice things.  The ability to stream the footy, frustrating though it can be sometimes, has gone some way to reclaiming the game, large parts of which were robbed from many of us years ago.  Threads like this one just make it so much easier.
Thats a great and true post mate.