Author Topic: Spiders....  (Read 147414 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Spiders....
« Reply #1560 on: November 6, 2016, 10:08:32 am »
Bit late for an April Fool's...if that's close to being real then I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #1561 on: November 16, 2016, 11:08:55 pm »
Just had this guy in my flat. When i picked him up he almost filled my palm

We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1562 on: November 16, 2016, 11:24:34 pm »
He almost filled my pants.

Offline GalaSupporter

• Snake Charmer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We are the best GALATASARAY
    • Galatasaray's Best Web  Forum
« Reply #1563 on: November 19, 2016, 11:20:42 pm »
Tonight at my place...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." GG

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1564 on: November 20, 2016, 06:15:35 pm »
Tonight at my place...
Disco fever? Saucy sekksi time? Fight Club?
@Yvanicuzz

Offline GalaSupporter

• Snake Charmer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We are the best GALATASARAY
    • Galatasaray's Best Web  Forum
« Reply #1565 on: November 21, 2016, 08:41:10 am »
Disco fever? Saucy sekksi time? Fight Club?

Saucy sekksi time. Of course, for the male, it is kind of "Let's enjoy the night and not get eaten at the same time." type of situation.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." GG

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1566 on: December 24, 2016, 01:59:02 pm »
Merry Christmas!  :wave

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HYFQQB9vqPw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/HYFQQB9vqPw</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #1567 on: December 24, 2016, 02:04:48 pm »
Spiders are boss, they eat everything else. I never kill them, I evict them.

Once went out with a bird who loved them and had about six of them in her living room and she had named them. That's a bit much.

Funnily enough me and her never got married

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #1568 on: December 24, 2016, 02:08:25 pm »
Merry Christmas!  :wave

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HYFQQB9vqPw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/HYFQQB9vqPw</a>

;D that's awesome
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Il Conte

• Kopite
« Reply #1569 on: December 27, 2016, 08:51:32 pm »
Only days ago, a man in Lake Cathie got a fright when a huntsman hopped onto his arm while he was driving and, instead of slamming on the brakes, he unfortunately hit the accelerator, prompting both him and the spider to plunge into the lake.

Good call tbf.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1570 on: February 6, 2017, 06:18:22 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1571 on: February 6, 2017, 07:35:41 pm »
Well then he's a fucking idiot.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1572 on: February 6, 2017, 07:39:25 pm »
Tonight at my place...

Which one was eaten post coitus?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1573 on: March 8, 2017, 11:18:30 am »
Australia was made to fucking troll arachnophobes.

you can't even touch a fucking BRANCH in that country.  :o :no

Popcorn's Art

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #1574 on: March 8, 2017, 08:24:48 pm »
Saw a huntsman spider last month in London Zoo. I swear if one of those appeared in my car, I'd have a serious accident. Fucking terrifying.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1575 on: March 15, 2017, 02:33:18 pm »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #1576 on: March 15, 2017, 02:41:34 pm »
No Idea how to embed but I would of been running for a solid 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4EbEPOmOg
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1577 on: March 15, 2017, 05:14:36 pm »
No Idea how to embed but I would of been running for a solid 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4EbEPOmOg

Get to fuck!! Burn down the house material.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1578 on: March 15, 2017, 05:20:18 pm »
Get to fuck!! Burn down the house material.

On average how many of those 'little' fuckers survive and how many die young?

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #1579 on: March 15, 2017, 07:59:04 pm »
Love how it says 100 babies on the video title. Did he count them all?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1580 on: March 15, 2017, 08:29:55 pm »
On average how many of those 'little' fuckers survive and how many die young?

Most will die quite early on.

Love how it says 100 babies on the video title. Did he count them all?

They normally have around 200 babies.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1581 on: September 1, 2017, 04:47:55 pm »
Hmmmm

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1582 on: September 1, 2017, 05:03:47 pm »

Phew! It's that time of year here, already had a few fuckers scampering across the floor in the last few evenings. Thankfully have wooden floors which makes them easier to spot. Hairy bastards.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #1583 on: September 1, 2017, 07:47:34 pm »
Just carried a massive spindly one with a fat body from our hall out to the back garden's biggest bush

Already feeling guilty cause it might be getting cold :(

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #1584 on: September 1, 2017, 07:54:21 pm »
Had a stand off with a massive one the other night. It was on the floor blocking my escape from the living room. Eventually it ran under the couch. I got the hoover, it ran out and i missed it first time, luckily got it the second go. Expecting its mates to come and look for him soon.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1585 on: September 1, 2017, 11:06:55 pm »
Seen two big beasties the other night. Luckily put the light on in the bedroom before getting changed. Big one sat on the bedroom wall staring at me. He went outside rather quickly in a glass.

Second one legged it across the floor at work. Luckily I was leaving at the time so I ignored it! I know he'll be waiting for me next time I go back to that location that as I'm the only one who goes there once a week.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #1587 on: March 7, 2018, 02:40:34 pm »
5 big fuckers in the house yesterday.

Wondering if their mates are waiting for when i get home...

If i actually go back.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1588 on: March 11, 2018, 09:34:29 pm »
I've been spraying my bedroom liberally with an anti bacterial freshener because I have a mite problem.  Interestingly enough my spider population has seen a corresponding decrease.  I guess I've disrupted the food chain.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1589 on: March 12, 2018, 10:33:39 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Big Swifty

• Main Stander
« Reply #1590 on: March 20, 2018, 10:51:04 am »
My daughter seems to have picked up a fear of spiders from her teacher, which I'm annoyed about. OK, if you fear spiders that's your concern, but if you are teaching small children you should in your professionaly capacity try not to transfer this behaviour to them and not overreact when you see a piddly little arachnid (as they generally are in this country). Say to the teaching assistant, "Mrs Homewood, could you please remove that spider", instead of, "Aaaahgh, get rid of it Mrs Homewood, get rid of it!". Now my daughter overreacts when she sees small spiders where she didn't previously and we have to try and reverse this behaviour somehow.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1591 on: March 20, 2018, 10:55:53 am »
My daughter seems to have picked up a fear of spiders from her teacher, which I'm annoyed about. OK, if you fear spiders that's your concern, but if you are teaching small children you should in your professionaly capacity try not to transfer this behaviour to them and not overreact when you see a piddly little arachnid (as they generally are in this country). Say to the teaching assistant, "Mrs Homewood, could you please remove that spider", instead of, "Aaaahgh, get rid of it Mrs Homewood, get rid of it!". Now my daughter overreacts when she sees small spiders where she didn't previously and we have to try and reverse this behaviour somehow.

Sometimes kids just develop the fear anyway. My missus is terrified of spiders (she once rang me at the match as there was what she thought was a big spider in the living room) and I don't like them, so I tried to get my kids to like them, not be scared etc. I've got a picture of the youngest holding a big fucker. Somehow, they are now both scared of spiders and run from the room if they are on the telly.

Offline Big Swifty

• Main Stander
« Reply #1592 on: March 20, 2018, 10:59:31 am »
Sometimes kids just develop the fear anyway. My missus is terrified of spiders (she once rang me at the match as there was what she thought was a big spider in the living room) and I don't like them, so I tried to get my kids to like them, not be scared etc. I've got a picture of the youngest holding a big fucker. Somehow, they are now both scared of spiders and run from the room if they are on the telly.

They probably picked it up from somewhere though, no? Maybe your wife's fear broke through in the end.

I'm pretty sure it's the teacher in this case as my daughter is directly attributing it to her, and my wife and I both try and behave the same way you do for the same reasons (even though my wife is a bit fearful of them).

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1593 on: March 20, 2018, 11:04:14 am »
They probably picked it up from somewhere though, no? Maybe your wife's fear broke through in the end.

I'm pretty sure it's the teacher in this case as my daughter is directly attributing it to her, and my wife and I both try and behave the same way you do for the same reasons (even though my wife is a bit fearful of them).

The eldest says it was a Goliath bird eater they saw on you tube, odd cos they'd been watching videos of huntman and brazilian wandering spiders for months - he was shitting it going to Florida last summer about biting spiders, I told him they didn't have big spiders, thought it best not to mention the huntsman can be found in Florida.....

You need to have a quiet word with the teacher, if you get no help, show her this thread  ;)

Offline Big Swifty

• Main Stander
« Reply #1594 on: March 20, 2018, 11:13:50 am »
Might have a chat with her, yeah.

Good you didn't tell your son about the brown recluses and black widows. ;)

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1595 on: March 20, 2018, 11:49:45 am »
Might have a chat with her, yeah.

Good you didn't tell your son about the brown recluses and black widows. ;)

We're going back in May 2019, I deffo won't be telling him about those two.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1596 on: March 20, 2018, 12:51:39 pm »

So that's part of a teaching assistant's job these days?

Spider taming for wimpy teachers.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1597 on: March 20, 2018, 04:01:27 pm »

May as well post this again

Offline QR350

• Definitely NOT one of the "irregulars".....RAWK Queen: spends a lot of time on the throne!
  • Kopite
« Reply #1598 on: March 20, 2018, 04:37:46 pm »
Could watch that a billion times and not have my blood go cold every single time

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1599 on: March 23, 2018, 06:48:21 pm »

Popcorn's Art