Author Topic: Electronic E-Cigs - My Experience  (Read 35228 times)

Offline paul211b

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Electronic E-Cigs - My Experience
« on: August 12, 2015, 09:46:57 am »
Anyone use them?

Having smoked about 20 a day for about 15 years, a friend at work gave me a disposable e-cig to try.   Have to say I was quite impressed.  To me the throat hit and the taste felt exactly like a normal cigarette.  Obviously this did not last very long so I ordered one of the devices that looks like a real cigarette.  (http://www.best-e-cigarette.com/guides/cig-a-like-guide)

These were ok to start with although cheaper than buying smokes, were quite expensive.  The batteries (white part) do not last long at all, so usually had to carry 3 or 4 spares around with me if I was out for the night.   
The butt part is the cartomizer, this has basically a coil, some cotton wall and pre-soaked in liquid. 
These never lasted very long and at a cost of £10.99 for 5 was also very expensive.  I shortly learnt via youtube that if you just take of the little plastic end of the clearomizer you can just fill this with e-liquid and it works perfectly.  Only needed to change it once the coil fails. 

Having used these for a while, got fed up of the short battery life and the constant filling of the clearlomizers (just use these now when on a plane). 

Went and bought myself a standard starter kit the Ego CE4.  (https://vaporhq.com/ego-ce4-blister-pack-starter-kit). 
This was a massive improvement on the small e-cigs that look like a cigarette.  Longer lasting battery and you can fill the "tank" with e-liquid easily. 

After a week or two you need to replace the tank/clearamizor on the CE4, this can also become quite expensive as they are £3 - £5 each.  You can get them in bulk on ebay but they are shit, constantly falling apart and many defects. 

As the battery was an Ego 510 thread, I see that you can buy other tanks that fit this, rebuildable tanks.   I purchased a Kangatech T3S (http://www.kangeronline.com/products/t3s-clearomizer?variant=264612422). 
These work great and the coil is replaceable, so that when it dies you simply unscrew and replace with a new one.  These last a few weeks but there is also a cost.  £9.99 for 5. 
This was ok for a while until I found a video on how to replace the coil yourself.  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OHLJ92Lvx8) instead of buying new ones each time, take apart your old one and replace the coil, works as good as new. 

Coil wire can be bought pre-rolled from many sites for about a £1, pack of 50 (https://www.fasttech.com/p/1593900). 
Simply replace the coil, test with a meter (https://www.fasttech.com/products/3029/10006334/2367601-2-in-1-combo-tester-ohm-meter-volt-meter-for-e) and you're done.
I have stuck with this for a while still make the coils but have now switched to a variable voltage battery.  These are good as you can change the output to get a better vape.
Today I have ordered 2nd hand as its quite expensive an innokin itaste 134.  (http://www.vapesquad.com/review-innokin-itaste-134/) much bigger than I am used to so will probably just be used at home.  Much bigger battery and a much higher variable voltage.

Does anyone use these variable voltage mods and what do you think of them?

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Electronic E-Cigs - My Experience
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 01:16:10 pm »
My friend has been building his own coils etc for years and loves his mods, don't know a lot about them myself but I am all for people using E-cigs than smoking and leaving the stench everywhere.

choose Life.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 03:15:44 pm »
I don't smoke but tried my brothers E-Cig, had a small amount of nicotine. Absolutely horrible, left me with a sore throat for a few days, actually felt like it had burnt. Even normal cigaretttes are smoother. The no nicotine versions are great though, used to do them quite a bit but got tired eventually as the flavour ran out too quickly.

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 03:28:01 pm »
I don't smoke but tried my brothers E-Cig, had a small amount of nicotine. Absolutely horrible, left me with a sore throat for a few days, actually felt like it had burnt. Even normal cigaretttes are smoother.

sometime it is because the nicotine level is higher than what you usually smoke
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 03:38:00 pm »
Smoking mine right now.

I have found it brilliant. I have entirely cut out daytime smoking (about a month now), and treat myself in the evenings to a couple of real ones. My lungs feel loads better, exercise is easier, and I have my sense of smell back which helps me avoid having too many real ones.

Would recommend. I use a blu one. How they got away with pinching blur's logo/font with a name so similar baffles me!
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 04:28:02 pm »
aint nothin like the real thing baby...

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 05:43:13 pm »
Have been uaing dbang vgo.t for three days now.had my last cigarette sunday.have to say so far so good.going to save myself a fortune and i already feel a lot healthier.and i dont stink of smoke and nor does the house.hoping ive finally crackd the habit long long way to go but havent missed having a ciggy one jot even when stressed and i was smoking twenty plus a day.love mine.so far ao good.and a good thread by the way...i know there's a quit smoking one but this is interesting
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 06:39:02 pm »
Only smoked 2 cigs since I bought mine. Well happy with it. Only problem is when you're pissed it's like an unlimited cigarette.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 07:05:12 pm »
Only problem is when you're pissed it's like an unlimited cigarette.

Only happened once to me but yeah you can feel it in the throat a bit more when that happens, I find.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 07:48:05 pm »
Only smoked 2 cigs since I bought mine. Well happy with it. Only problem is when you're pissed it's like an unlimited cigarette.

When I smoke I go outside the house, probably every hour or so. If I'm on the lash then prolly every half hour.

When I had an Ecig I just used to sit on the couch puffing on it all the time. Even when I'm not drinking it's difficult not to keep reaching for it constantly.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2015, 02:47:33 pm »
^Yeah that is the big issue, it is 'all or nothing', when I am working from home I realise I've been puffing on it all day.

I haven't actually smoked cigs for years, but bought an e-cig from www.jacvapour.com so I didn't end up smoking while pissed. It does work great for that, only issue is, I got hooked on the nicotine again and now smoke it more than I'd like.

I tried the no-nicotine version but there is no throat hit, entirely unsatisfying. I am happy with low nicotine versions, watermelon, kiwi or apple flavour generally.

They are a lifesaver when I am out and never smoke cigs now no matter how much I've drank.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 1, 2015, 11:09:14 am »
As a 15-20 a day Marlboro Red smoker, I started on Jacvapour's "cig-like" v3i's, and initially went three months without smoking a cigarette. After a while though as the batteries start to age, they became less satisfying - basically, they only give the full hit when fully or almost fully charged, with a nice new cart, etc. I tried a few eGo and eVod types; the eVod were better than the eGo, but they can both be leaky if you stick them in your pocket and again, only give a nice 'full' hit when well charged, when the atomiser is fairly fresh, etc. My problem with both is that I want a decent 'hit', but also want to see some vapour and 'feel' like I'm smoking (otherwise, I feel the need to actually smoke).

Succumbed to cigarettes again for quite a while, especially when I got a chest infection and the vapour actually irritated it more than a cigarette. After some serious chats with the GP and smoking cessation nurse, tried patches and lozenges without instant success.

Just bought a decent variable wattage/voltage mod (Innokin Cool Fire 4, £31.34 on Amazon, seems to be £35 or £40 on most vape sites and many out of stock), with both a sub-ohm tank and a non-sub (2.1 ohm) tank. All of my old liquid is 100% PG and 18mg nicotine rather than PG/VG mix though, so it's a bit harsh - the sub ohm tank is almost unusable until new liquid arrives - for sub ohm 'vape clouds', zero or 6mg nicotine is recommended (you burn a lot more of it).

I actually really like the 2.1 ohm tank; went a couple of days without a cigarette; bought some today really as a 'test' and the vape actually gives a more satisfying 'hit', as well as tasting better, not smelling and being vastly healthier. Hopefully this will be the one to keep me off cigarettes entirely.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Roady

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 1, 2015, 05:35:30 pm »
Havent touched a ciggy since ive had mine.delighted.cutting down on its use too.

Offline DadsRedArmy

• from Thetford
  • Anny Roader
  • Top 2 this season
« Reply #13 on: September 4, 2015, 10:24:17 am »
Hi received mine from amazon yesterday, its a liquipal, the new version, its about 30quid but doesn't come with any fluid, so ordered a bunch of that as well

Today is my first day without a proper cigarette, and if im honest im finding it a little harder than expected, but I will persevere :-\

Wish me luck

Offline paul211b

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 4, 2015, 10:30:18 am »
Hi received mine from amazon yesterday, its a liquipal, the new version, its about 30quid but doesn't come with any fluid, so ordered a bunch of that as well

Today is my first day without a proper cigarette, and if im honest im finding it a little harder than expected, but I will persevere :-\

Wish me luck

Nice, good luck.  What nicotine strength did you go for.  You can always start higher and then reduce over time.  I started on 18mg.
Also have a look at the VG/PG amounts as this can have an effect on the "hit" you get.  Also the voltage.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #15 on: September 4, 2015, 11:29:48 am »
I like the coconut and banana flavours best so far, 6mg does me. Down to just having it with the cup of tea or coffee. Something satisfying about a thick plume of vapor.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #16 on: September 4, 2015, 11:35:35 am »
aint nothin like the real thing baby...
Reluctently I agree. I really do miss smoking but I don't miss what it did to my health and how it made me and my home smell. Glad to be free of them.

I use e-cigs when I have a drink and they do beat down the cravings for a ciggy, although I do find that once I start (on a drinking night) I use it pretty much non-stop!

Offline DadsRedArmy

• from Thetford
  • Anny Roader
  • Top 2 this season
« Reply #17 on: September 4, 2015, 02:45:47 pm »
Nice, good luck.  What nicotine strength did you go for.  You can always start higher and then reduce over time.  I started on 18mg.
Also have a look at the VG/PG amounts as this can have an effect on the "hit" you get.  Also the voltage.

Thanks  :)
Im a noob what is VG/PG?
I have also gone with a higher strength, 24mg, but its too much, so mixed it with banana, and seems like a good mix, still haven't had a real one, and I was a heavy smoker, but if im honest im starting to get a little  :no

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: September 4, 2015, 09:06:36 pm »
Thanks  :)
Im a noob what is VG/PG?
I have also gone with a higher strength, 24mg, but its too much, so mixed it with banana, and seems like a good mix, still haven't had a real one, and I was a heavy smoker, but if im honest im starting to get a little  :no
VG is a veggie base, PG is propylene glycol. All we need to know is that PG gives more throat hit, VG gives more vapour. Most liquids now are a mix of the two.

For giving up smoking, I'd mostly used 18mg, PG, for the cig-like or eGo/eVod style ones. But I need to see some 'smoke' as well as the throat hit for it to feel right. Higher power, lower nicotine level, PG/VG mix will hopefully do it (but be rather more expensive burning through much more liquid).
« Last Edit: September 4, 2015, 09:47:13 pm by redmark »
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #19 on: September 4, 2015, 10:06:31 pm »
Never been a big smoker really, but i like a smoke.. usually with a beer, booze in general  ;)  never smoke during the day, first fag 7pm'ish.. thin rollie with a filter  :-*
been like that for years. ... anyway i bought a 'lecky fag' few weeks ago  ;D
Curve 2 mini 20w.. 1.2% blueberry juice... what a cracking little gizmo it is  8)  ... plenty of smoke, great battery life (nearly a week) £40.00... blagged it for £25.00  ;)
anyway.. i'm still a noob on this malarky  ;D... Lad in the shop had his self-made 'Modded MoFo' ..
Mental i tell you, that much smoke i expected someone to walk through it..
'Tonight Matthew i'm gonna be'.....  :lmao

Anyway... thats my take on these gizmondo things.. have you noticed how now you take a cheeky look at peoples e-cig and compare it against yours  :lmao
size matters ladies  ;)

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/products/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits/starter-kits/curve-mini/curve-mini-20w-ecig-kit-product.html
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #20 on: September 6, 2015, 12:08:56 am »
I smoke and have done for about 20 years.  But to be honest over the last 5 years have cut down massively, only because where I work is non smoking site.  But I tried the latest gadget re e-cigs last week.  A mate of mine swears by them.  And it was stronger than an ordinary cig.  Now this is not your little cig template.  This resembled a miniature machine.  Looked nowt like a cig.  But it was much stronger than a cig.  I've since invested on one of them and haven't smoked 'ordinary' cigs in 4 days.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #21 on: September 6, 2015, 01:05:30 pm »
Another 20 year smoker. Was on 20 Marlboro red a day. Got a vape for christmas and really cut down as a result. Too right about the constantly chugging on it though. Had no success even giving up a few days before it, but did a few months without and then got very drunk with an old friend and started again. Very decent. Hope they do get put on prescription - there'd at least then be an incentive to have some quality control on the juice.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline trinityroad

• Main Stander
« Reply #22 on: October 6, 2015, 04:07:36 pm »
8 days for me now. I bought a proper vape which is built like a tank, nice chrome finish to it. It is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5H60cy8GIU

I actually prefer vaping to cigarettes.

Where do people on here buy their e liquid from?

Offline Roady

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: October 6, 2015, 06:17:11 pm »
Almost two months for me now without a ciggy.dead proud of myself.been out on the piss which is when im.usually vulnerable.just went outside and smoked mine whilst the lads had a ciggy.delighted with myself.cutting down on its use too so hopefully ive ki cked thw habit.feel loads better health wise.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: October 6, 2015, 06:51:05 pm »
Where do people on here buy their e liquid from?

the Electric Tobacconist, online with dead fast free delivery. I only get little bottles though as I keep changing flavour.

Offline trinityroad

• Main Stander
« Reply #25 on: October 6, 2015, 07:15:38 pm »
the Electric Tobacconist, online with dead fast free delivery. I only get little bottles though as I keep changing flavour.

Thanks a lot mate, appreciated.

Got some pineapple one at the moment but it's nearly ran out. Have a tobacco one which is harsh as fuck on the throat.

Offline trinityroad

• Main Stander
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2015, 12:34:11 am »

Decent site, delivery took about two days. I tried the Cherry, Lime and Summer Crush, all 18mg. Which is a little too strong.

Are there any ones you'd recommend on there? 18 days smoke free now  ;)

Ta again.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2015, 12:37:37 am »
Decent site, delivery took about two days. I tried the Cherry, Lime and Summer Crush, all 18mg. Which is a little too strong.

Are there any ones you'd recommend on there? 18 days smoke free now  ;)

Ta again.

I've gradually moved down to the 11mg ones from 18mg and hopefully can work my way towards just vapour. I think part of it is the brain telling me when I've had three pints that I need to move onto inhaling something- having the vape allows me to do the whole toking action, see 'smoke' coming out. Satisfies that need. As I said earlier, I still do have moments where I'll stay awake on the booze and just continue to smoke it and type shite on here or elsewhere as you don't even need to go outside but that's a booze problem more than the vape is. Will be working on booze as well soon as I need to start studying to move into an I.T career.

Only smoked once more since I last posted in this thread and it was probably more down to personal circumstance and leaving it at home. Had a fair few and it wasn't even because I wanted them, but at the time I just thought "fuck it who cares anymore" - and shared a load with a guy who was at the bar at work. Haven't bought a packet of fags in ages and used to go through two or three ten decks in a weekend, which over the month is a lot of money for me, so glad I haven't got that expense. It's basically roughly one match ticket these days.

I also use Cloud Atlas Vaping to get liquids in, often can get them on there for £1 per little container which I find works well with my vape.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 12:40:03 am by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline trinityroad

• Main Stander
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2015, 01:08:01 am »
I've gradually moved down to the 11mg ones from 18mg and hopefully can work my way towards just vapour. I think part of it is the brain telling me when I've had three pints that I need to move onto inhaling something- having the vape allows me to do the whole toking action, see 'smoke' coming out. Satisfies that need. As I said earlier, I still do have moments where I'll stay awake on the booze and just continue to smoke it and type shite on here or elsewhere as you don't even need to go outside but that's a booze problem more than the vape is. Will be working on booze as well soon as I need to start studying to move into an I.T career.

Only smoked once more since I last posted in this thread and it was probably more down to personal circumstance and leaving it at home. Had a fair few and it wasn't even because I wanted them, but at the time I just thought "fuck it who cares anymore" - and shared a load with a guy who was at the bar at work. Haven't bought a packet of fags in ages and used to go through two or three ten decks in a weekend, which over the month is a lot of money for me, so glad I haven't got that expense. It's basically roughly one match ticket these days.

I also use Cloud Atlas Vaping to get liquids in, often can get them on there for £1 per little container which I find works well with my vape.

That was the reason I could never fully quit as I like beer a lot and once I've had a couple I need to smoke something, with this though the vape works so well.

Thanks for the site rec. I'll check it out. What vape are you using?

Offline paul211b

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2015, 01:01:47 pm »
Just bought myself one of these.

http://www.kangeronline.com/products/kanger-subox-mini-black-starter-kit

Have to say very impressed with it so far.   Am new to this sub ohm vaping stuff.

This kit comes with 2 pre made coils.  One 0.5ohms and a 1.5ohms version.  Also included in the pack is one that you can build yourself.

Took it out of the packet, filled with liquid.  In the videos people have huge clouds of smoke.  I did not get this at all.  Turns out my liquid is 80% PG.  Tried a 70% VG version and its much better.

What % of VG/PG do you use?

Also confused at this lung hit, mouth to lung hit.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2015, 01:30:46 pm »
What % of VG/PG do you use?

I've just realised mine are all heavily weighted to PG and the smoke isn't great, might try one with a higher VG.

Can't bring myself to by one of them massive fat ones yet, I've got a Blu battery and use iClear clearomisers as you can replace the coils which you couldn't do in the Blu ones (which were also shit anyway). Only a matter of time before I upgrade though I reckon.

Offline paul211b

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2015, 01:54:13 pm »
I've just realised mine are all heavily weighted to PG and the smoke isn't great, might try one with a higher VG.

Can't bring myself to by one of them massive fat ones yet, I've got a Blu battery and use iClear clearomisers as you can replace the coils which you couldn't do in the Blu ones (which were also shit anyway). Only a matter of time before I upgrade though I reckon.

The Kanger is the smallest box I have seen.  Some look stupid like carrying a packet of fags.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2015, 01:55:05 pm »
The Kanger is the smallest box I have seen.  Some look stupid like carrying a packet of fags.

Saw someone yesterday sucking on what looked like a massive dildo. Although it was on Windsor Street so you never know ;D

Offline paul211b

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2015, 01:57:13 pm »
Saw someone yesterday sucking on what looked like a massive dildo. Although it was on Windsor Street so you never know ;D

Ha ha, yes I know someone that has one like that.  Might make the ladies look twice when its in your pocket

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2015, 02:00:34 pm »
Don't need one to stop smoking but ordered a Hcigar VT200 and a velocity RDA, let the clouds commence lol  Won't use it all the time but now and then for the nice flavours or just to piss about blowing clouds will be ok.  Mix my own juice so no nic and good to go.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:02:37 pm by JLStretton »
choose Life.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2015, 03:36:53 pm »
Ordered a Vype E-Tank Starter Kit.

Don't think I'll be sticking to it for more than a couple of months, it's decent enough I suppose, but the liquid regularly goes into the central tube in the clearomiser, giving it a bit of a burnt taste (which I rectified slightly by cutting up filter tips and pushing them in and out!). The battery needs to be pretty much fully charged to deliver a hit and the liquid gets used up extremely quickly. The hit used to be quite good but it's deteriorated, already, over the space of a few days.

Been a smoker since I was 13, usually get through a 25g of Golden Virginia in about 4-7 days, depending on how much I'm smoking that week.

Started on these 3 days ago, and I've had a total of 3 rollies in that time, which is incredible for me. Got the 12mg one, which satisfies my nicotine cravings, so when I do have a cig I never think "Christ, I've really needed this". It's obviously been nice to have (and I like the routine of rolling and smoking my own), but I haven't 'missed it'.

Tonight's the big test, though. On a night out, where I usually smoke about 10-15 in the space of 6-8 hours due to how pissed I am. I'll be taking enough baccy for 3 cigs or so, if I do crave that routine again when I'm pissed, but I'll be heavily depending on my vape.

Not so happy with Vype, but using e-cigs is a genuine option for me, which I didn't think would be the case a while back.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 03:38:34 pm by El Denzel Pepito »

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2015, 05:50:09 pm »

Thought it'd just packed in a minute ago. Was creating no smoke, just liquid bubbling in the central tube it seemed. Then the liquid started pouring out through the tiny holes and stopped working completely. Came back to it half an hour later and it seems like it's working again.

Best brand for e-cigs: JacVapour?

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2015, 06:57:56 pm »
Best brand for e-cigs: JacVapour?

Best is subjective, but after dozen's of different models over four years, I have settled for this tiny fella

eGrip by Joyetech is by far the best, imo.
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2015, 07:04:53 pm »
Smoked for best part of 40 years.
Packed in 13 months ago with the aid of this.. 

Offline Roady

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2015, 07:35:16 pm »
Itll be eleven weeks tomorrow since i had a ciggy.thanks to my ecig.not using it all that much any more either. Fucking made up with myself.its pay day next week for me and im usually broke by now.havent been in a position for a long time where ive had money left in my account for a few nights out and more going into the last week before payday.im really pleased.