Author Topic: Yodel: Pack of lying bastards: The complaint.  (Read 48584 times)

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
Re: Yodel: Pack of lying bastards: The complaint.
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2014, 08:31:14 pm »
You should have gone to the shops.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2015, 09:22:14 pm »
Waiting on a parcel from LFC Online which they sent using Hermes, according to the tracking details they delivered it to my letterbox on the 7th. No fucking sign of it. Have now emailed the club twice to try to trace it. Have asked around all my neighbours in case it was dumped with one of them and no card put through my door but no joy. :butt
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2015, 09:24:06 pm »
Waiting on a parcel from LFC Online which they sent using Hermes, according to the tracking details they delivered it to my letterbox on the 7th. No fucking sign of it. Have now emailed the club twice to try to trace it. Have asked around all my neighbours in case it was dumped with one of them and no card put through my door but no joy. :butt

Can you contact Hermes?
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2015, 09:25:29 pm »
Can you contact Hermes?

Trying to find a contact for them, but on the shipping details it says to contact the club in the first instance so I was waiting to see what they had to say first.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2015, 02:04:04 am »
Trying to find a contact for them, but on the shipping details it says to contact the club in the first instance so I was waiting to see what they had to say first.

May sound stupid mate, but check any wheelie bins you have. Its been known, I kid you not!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2015, 01:41:44 pm »
May sound stupid mate, but check any wheelie bins you have. Its been known, I kid you not!

Our bins are at the back but I've checked the basement cellar and even around the trees and in all the leaves on the ground in the front yard! They probably just left it on the front step in full view of the street and it's been had away, the lazy twats.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2015, 05:15:22 pm »
Our bins are at the back but I've checked the basement cellar and even around the trees and in all the leaves on the ground in the front yard! They probably just left it on the front step in full view of the street and it's been had away, the lazy twats.
That wouldn't surprise me mate...hope you find it though.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2015, 08:55:22 pm »
Useless showers of shite they are...

Yodel says flower suppliers caused Mother's Day delivery delays

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-31906343

Yodel failed to deliver some Mother's Day flowers on time due to the actions of its suppliers, said the company.

Marks and Spencer, Interflora, Moonpig and Waitrose selected Yodel to deliver some of their bouquet orders.

The courier firm has been criticised in the past for failing to deliver on time and for breaking goods in transit.

Yodel said that all of its Mother's Day deliveries arrived by 6pm on Sunday but some customers say that they are yet to receive their orders.

"We handled over 400,000 Mother's Day flower deliveries for a number of retailers over the Mothering Sunday weekend, in addition to our normal parcels," said Yodel.

"A small number of Saturday deliveries encountered delays and we would like to apologise to anyone whose delivery was affected.

"This was due to a combination of issues, including problems that flower suppliers had in getting the flowers to us on time and retailer incorrect labelling issues."
'Something has gone wrong'

All of Yodel's Mother's Day orders had been delivered by 6pm on Sunday, said Yodel. However, some customers are still waiting for their deliveries.

An email sent by Marks and Spencer earlier today and seen by the BBC appeared to admit outstanding problems: "It's not the quality of service which you have a right to expect from M&S.

"Something has gone wrong at this time, and for this we sincerely apologise. You will receive your order today if you have not done so already."

Some affected customers have had their purchases refunded and received a Ł15 voucher.

Marks and Spencer uses Yodel to deliver only orders of flowers, it said, and has "no current plans to change [courier]".

Interflora, which also used Yodel, said: "We were advised of some delivery issues on Saturday by Yodel, who assured us that any outstanding gifts would be delivered on Mother's Day itself.

"We contacted each of our customers this affected personally to advise them of the delay and resolved this with them."

The florist would not say how many orders were affected.
Complaints on Twitter

Waitrose also declined to comment on the number of orders affected by Yodel's delays.

"Out of tens of thousand of orders, only a tiny handful were not successfully delivered," said a Waitrose spokesperson.

"We've apologised sincerely to all customers who were affected and given them replacement flowers, or a full refund."

The BBC asked Moonpig about its Yodel deliveries but the company has not yet responded.

Some disgruntled customers have taken to Twitter to complain about their experiences.

"Failure to deliver for mothers day disappointing, not to mention your lack of response to complaints #poorservice," said twitter user and Interflora customer Catherine Jones.

"No delivery was not what I expected when I ordered M+S flowers," said a Marks and Spencer customer on twitter. "Didn't make my mum feel special! Not a #HappyMothersDay."

However, online florist ArenaFlowers said that it has been satisfied with Yodel's service this Mother's Day.

It used Yodel to send tens of thousands of bouquets successfully to customers this week, said the company's chief executive, Will Wynne.
Poppies

Yodel was recently criticised after some Remembrance Day ceramic poppies were broken in transit.

The poppies were part of a display at the Tower of London to commemorate those who died in World War One.

The courier responded to complaints of late deliveries and breakages saying "our staff have been briefed to treat these packages with the utmost care".

Yodel is the UK's second-largest parcel carrier and handles more than 155 million parcels every year, according to the company.

Yodel posted a Ł112m loss for the year to 30 June 2013.

The Barclay brothers bought Yodel in December 2012 and refinanced the company's debt with HSBC.

This fuelled accusations of bias in the Daily Telegraph's coverage of HSBC, as the Barclay brothers also own the newspaper.
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2015, 10:20:45 pm »
I blame no one but the stores for choosing to use Yodel to be honest.

It's well known how shite they are, each if them will of used and had plenty of trouble and complaints about using them previously, so they can fuck off as much as Yodel can for being incompetent wankers.

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #89 on: April 1, 2015, 11:49:02 am »
Currently having troubles with Yodel.

Ordered something last Thursday, paid a premium for next day delivery and I still don't have the package.

They tried to deliver it on Friday - couldn't find the address.

Went back to the Depot where it has sat ever since, with each day the tracker feed updating at 05:34am each morning with 'Possible address issue".

Contacted them several times via phone, web chat and Twitter but no-one is doing anything about it. I have confirmed that the address is correct and it's in central London - how can you not find it?

They're a pack of useless shites.

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #90 on: April 1, 2015, 02:32:42 pm »
Currently having troubles with Yodel.

Ordered something last Thursday, paid a premium for next day delivery and I still don't have the package.

They tried to deliver it on Friday - couldn't find the address.

Went back to the Depot where it has sat ever since, with each day the tracker feed updating at 05:34am each morning with 'Possible address issue".

Contacted them several times via phone, web chat and Twitter but no-one is doing anything about it. I have confirmed that the address is correct and it's in central London - how can you not find it?

They're a pack of useless shites.

That sucks, do they allow you to pick it up from the Depot its sat at? I know you paid for it to be delivered but at least you'll get it.

I remember when my xbox was getting delivered by Yodel and the box had become open so they left it to one side for a couple of days, they didn't do anything about it un till I contacted them on twitter and it was here an hour later, but the fact that if they can't deliver something they don't bother to ring you or email is shocking.
"The club was great, the people were great and the people from Liverpool - the text messages, the phone calls, the emails, all the tweets I had on my Twitter account - it's unbelievable how much respect they showed me and it's also a bit emotional" - Dirk Kuyt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: April 1, 2015, 03:37:31 pm »
That sucks, do they allow you to pick it up from the Depot its sat at? I know you paid for it to be delivered but at least you'll get it.

I remember when my xbox was getting delivered by Yodel and the box had become open so they left it to one side for a couple of days, they didn't do anything about it un till I contacted them on twitter and it was here an hour later, but the fact that if they can't deliver something they don't bother to ring you or email is shocking.

That's terrible and reflects similarly to my situation - I am doing the chasing, no-one is contacting me.

They have said it will be delivered tomorrow... Like they told me yesterday. They have since deleted the tweet but I had a screenshot of it, so pestered them on Twitter all afternoon asking why they are being snidey shites!

I'm not near the depot to be honest! But I was tempted to cancel the order, order the same thing again and set it for delivery to a pick up store. Dreadful!

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #92 on: April 1, 2015, 04:12:15 pm »
That's terrible and reflects similarly to my situation - I am doing the chasing, no-one is contacting me.

They have said it will be delivered tomorrow... Like they told me yesterday. They have since deleted the tweet but I had a screenshot of it, so pestered them on Twitter all afternoon asking why they are being snidey shites!

I'm not near the depot to be honest! But I was tempted to cancel the order, order the same thing again and set it for delivery to a pick up store. Dreadful!

Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow. Why companies still use them after a lot of bad reviews is beyond me. I'm sure if companies gave people the choice of courier, Yodel would hardly be used.
"The club was great, the people were great and the people from Liverpool - the text messages, the phone calls, the emails, all the tweets I had on my Twitter account - it's unbelievable how much respect they showed me and it's also a bit emotional" - Dirk Kuyt

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #93 on: April 9, 2015, 11:56:28 am »

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #94 on: April 9, 2015, 03:29:07 pm »
I had a new phone being delivered to my work today. There's nobody manning reception but a sign on the door giving the site number for the agent to come open it. They also have my mobile number so can phone and I can come across. Anyway, received a text, whilst sat in my office, telling me nobody was in to sign for the package, and to follow the instructions on the card. There's no card anywhere in the reception area. There is a photo attached to the tracking page to prove he's been here, but sadly he couldn't be bothered to go the extra step and try delivering the parcel. I guess for some people, being a courier is just a chance to get paid to drive to new places.

Thanks, DPD. I've managed to rearrange online for tomorrow but I assume the same thing will happen again.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: April 9, 2015, 09:55:40 pm »
I had a new phone being delivered to my work today. There's nobody manning reception but a sign on the door giving the site number for the agent to come open it. They also have my mobile number so can phone and I can come across. Anyway, received a text, whilst sat in my office, telling me nobody was in to sign for the package, and to follow the instructions on the card. There's no card anywhere in the reception area. There is a photo attached to the tracking page to prove he's been here, but sadly he couldn't be bothered to go the extra step and try delivering the parcel. I guess for some people, being a courier is just a chance to get paid to drive to new places.

Thanks, DPD. I've managed to rearrange online for tomorrow but I assume the same thing will happen again.

Unfortunately, a lot of the time couriers have time restrictions on how long they can spend picking up/delivering a parcel.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2015, 11:35:42 am »
Earlier this year I got a text telling me about a failed delivery (was my passport).  The guy had spotted the convenient car park at the back of the flat complex but then just rapped on the back door, as if he was expecting anybody in a three storey high apartment block to notice him tapping away!  When I rang them up I told them in no uncertain terms that next time their delivery moron might want to try the FRONT door, because that's where all the apartment buzzers are!  :duh
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2015, 06:20:54 pm »
Good to see their service as useful as ever.  Can make it into the main entrance to deliver the "we missed you" card but can't ring the fucking bell to say "we're here" or even knock on the flat door.  Load of fucking bollocks this company, I was in all day.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of Ł22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2015, 04:01:39 pm »
I've been searching for this Web Chat Facility on the Yodel website for ages; does anyone know where it is?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2015, 04:05:46 pm »
I've been searching for this Web Chat Facility on the Yodel website for ages; does anyone know where it is?

http://www.myyodel.co.uk/

But you need to put your tracking info in first.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2015, 04:08:26 pm »
http://www.myyodel.co.uk/

But you need to put your tracking info in first.

Strange, even when I do that there's still no option. I'm either blind or Yodel are screwing with me, and I've spent minutes scanning that page.

I'll probably message them over twitter later or something. Thanks though  :wave

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2015, 04:17:34 pm »
It's on the right as you log in... but there has to be someone available...

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2015, 11:07:41 am »
Are Yodel now trying to relaunch as lowcostparcels.co.uk by any chance?

Yesterday I had two packages due, one by DPD and one by lowcostparcels.co.uk who I'd never heard of. DPD one came without issue at about 1.40, then no sign of the second. Get an auto email at about 6pm from the place I bought the thing from saying it had been delivered and signed for by someone at 1.51, hope I'm happy with it, etc. It hadn't come to my house, they'd not even tried as my dog was in the hall right by the front door (which he can see out of as it's glass) and would of barked if he came in the drive and my office looks out the front anyway - no note in the letter box on the gate telling me where they'd left it or anything.

Just been out this morning and whoever they delivered it to has left it in my drive and it's got Yodel stickers all over it so doesn't really surprise me that the above all happened.

Offline MakeUsDream2005

• Kopite
  • We are Liverpool tra la la la la!
« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2015, 12:34:25 pm »
Never had an issue with Yodel, they even leave it with the neighbours if I'm not in...but of course, law of averages is gonna strike soon by the sounds of it

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2015, 07:29:46 am »
Never had an issue with Yodel, they even leave it with the neighbours if I'm not in...but of course, law of averages is gonna strike soon by the sounds of it

Same here except this time the law of averages has struck. Due to get a Tivo box from Virgin yesterday, out for delivery at 7:42 yesterday morning from Warrington, no sign of the thing. No updates on their website other than a we're sorry it appears your parcel has been delayed message.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline trenchtownrasta

• fairy anne
  • Kopite
  • you may say I'm a dreamer,but I'm not the only one
« Reply #105 on: July 1, 2015, 09:39:59 am »
I've hear they don't get paid much at all, I actually saw that one guy made a annual net loss working for them. I have a feeling that unless things change drastically they'll just be a flash in the pan.
'Say what you like about deaf people'.

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #106 on: July 1, 2015, 01:31:34 pm »
Mate of mine lost quite an expensive guitar with them a few months back. He'd sold it on Ebay, had it picked up and then it mysteriously disappeared off the face of the Earth. Yodel claimed it was delivered but IIRC no one signed for it. Did my mate get an apology, or compensation? No. In fact, they completely ignored him, and continue to do so until this very day.

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #107 on: July 1, 2015, 01:43:11 pm »

Hermes are atrocious. They were delivering stuff to mine, next day delivery paid for. First they said they couldn't deliver it, then a day later, same thing, then a day after that, it had been delivered (but it hadn't).
So 5 days later I got my next day delivery item.

Atrocious company.
« Last Edit: July 1, 2015, 01:46:24 pm by Paul JH »
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2015, 06:16:45 pm »
MyHermes are a bunch of tits. Had an email off them today to say that my parcel was delivered at 12:50 and signed for. I had it delivered to my work as I wasn't home all day due to being in uni. Call in at work, no parcel, get on the computer on the livechat, "you have to contact your retailer"

Why do I have to contact the retailer when it's you useless gang of shitmunchers who were the ones delivering the parcel, just got standard responses saying contact the retailer. Told them how unbelievably unhelpful they had been.

Have spoken to the retailer who have contacted them and as they can't get in touch with the driver they have 24hours to respond.

I don't know how they stay in business when they continually don't do their jobs.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2015, 11:04:34 pm »
Starting to think that Amazon Prime delivery pretty much sucks.  Just had an email from them regarding a failed delivery attempt today - except I wasn't expecting the package until tomorrow.

They've asked me to provide a gate code as they couldn't access the property.  Except I don't have a gate code - it's a bloody intercom system and it's pretty bloody obvious it's an intercom system.  If he'd just pushed the #5 button I would've picked up the phone and buzzed him in.

On my account order I'm told delivery was attempted at 3.41pm.  Granted, I was out of the house at the time - because I wasn't expecting delivery until tomorrow.  But then why is the email notification of failed delivery time stamped 2.53pm - almost a full 50 minutes earlier when I WAS at home?

Bloody useless bastards.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #110 on: November 5, 2015, 12:35:02 pm »
snip

Since my last post in here, the retailer sent me another coat, delivered no problem, forgot all about it. The original item they sent has since been re-delivered two weeks later after the courier picked it up from where it was wrongly delivered to and I now have two of said coat.

Anyone got any idea of where I stand on this, I'm half expecting an email from the retailer asking for it back, or have I scored myself a free coat?

Offline Terry_Tibbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2015, 05:16:57 pm »
Just seen this pop up on Twitter  :lmao

Ajmal Aziz @ABU_SUMMAYYAH  Nov 19
@YodelOnline Suprised your delivery driver decided to throw the package on the roof? Any reason why?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2015, 10:05:32 pm »
Just seen this pop up on Twitter  :lmao

Trying to lob it into his back garden?  ???
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2015, 10:18:26 pm »
My guess is he tried to get it in the open window.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline DJBrenton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2015, 11:13:35 pm »
Came home last Monday to find two notes from Amazon saying they'd left parcels in my wheely bin which was on the pavement after being emptied. Turned out it was a neighbours bin and I had to go searching all the bins for the parcels. Nice.
I have no children on RAWK. Anyone claiming to be my daughter is a blagger trying to bask in reflected glory.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2015, 11:46:41 pm »
That yodel one doesn't surprise me.

In fact, it does. It surprises me they left a polite note telling you where it was, as normally they'd not bother, or leave on  gloating in your inability to actually reach where they've left if like it classes as being delivered. They may as well tell you it's 10 miles down the local A road in the grass verge as probably easier to get.

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2015, 12:10:07 am »
Destroying Amazon Prime as a concept.

The last 3 deliveries haven't turned up at all and my "next day delivery" from Sunday is due on Wednesday.  :o
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #117 on: November 23, 2015, 12:30:27 am »
Ordered a new bed from Asda a few weeks back. Started getting texts at 7am asking when I wanted it  delivered, I'd already given instructions saying not to deliver on a Tuesday. Anyway delivery day comes and I start getting emails from Yodel saying it will be delivered between 4-6pm. Then I get a phone call from a delivery driver at 1pm saying nobody was in & would it be ok to leave it with a neighbour. My response was no & that somebody was in. Turned out they'd already left it with the bloke 2 doors away.

All the packaging was ripped and it had all marks over it, I referred back to the receipt when I bought it and the company was a sister firm of Yodel. Had they said Yodel were delivering when I ordered, I'd have canceled it.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2015, 08:51:18 pm »
Turned out it was a neighbours bin and I had to go searching all the bins for the parcels. Nice.
Does this mean you're one of those Bin Dipper's I hear about  ;D

Offline DJBrenton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2015, 12:32:34 pm »
I am now. I found loads of good stuff while searching for the parcels.
I have no children on RAWK. Anyone claiming to be my daughter is a blagger trying to bask in reflected glory.