Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4010303 times)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
Re: For all the auld arses.
« Reply #10760 on: December 31, 2010, 08:44:05 pm »
we all did.Loving this thread,why have I just found it...
Cos yer a mod. If yer snitch on us, we'll kill yer. But, get on this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXd25Jqi7G0&feature=related

Just found it. That's why I love this thread. Just sitting here, listening to a few sounds, come across this. No one better than this gang to run it past. I think it's moody meself, but can't make me mind up... is that our John or what?

Don't think so meself, but I still enjoyed it.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline casey

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96
    • HOME OF THE EXILED-SCOUSER
« Reply #10761 on: December 31, 2010, 08:45:28 pm »
bliadhna mhath ur!  To all the auld arses , hope you carry on the keeping me smiling in 2011.
You won't get me flicking on a (football) phone in.  I'd rather listen to a game of chess on the radio.  Phone ins are a platform for idiots.

Pheeny

« Reply #10762 on: December 31, 2010, 08:46:22 pm »
Leo you're a twat but a loveable one. ;)

Pheeny

« Reply #10763 on: December 31, 2010, 08:48:18 pm »
we also need to get Steve "Rushian" on here.Might be another mod but almost as sound as me...

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10764 on: December 31, 2010, 08:52:47 pm »
Leo you're a twat but a loveable one. ;)
Is right. But did you like that song or what?
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Pheeny

« Reply #10765 on: December 31, 2010, 08:58:00 pm »
Is right. But did you like that song or what?
found it a bit strange as I was thinking one min it was John and the next not.Will listen again as I got distracted by something else on the site. ;)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10766 on: December 31, 2010, 09:04:49 pm »
found it a bit strange as I was thinking one min it was John and the next not.Will listen again as I got distracted by something else on the site. ;)
It's not John, but it's still boss.

I'm just sitting here, playing some songs and getting drunk. I thought I'd put that one in here for a laugh. But I like it anyway.

Pheeny

« Reply #10767 on: December 31, 2010, 09:06:50 pm »
out of interest why is this thread in the LFC forum and not off topic.If it had been moved I'd have seen it ages ago :P

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #10768 on: December 31, 2010, 09:10:00 pm »
Why am I called fat... it's because I was born on the day food rationing got stopped.
trying to work out if that was before 51 or after fats,?

good to see your name back here by the way!

right before i give the scotch a caning happy new year to all you guys even the mods!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10769 on: December 31, 2010, 09:13:23 pm »
out of interest why is this thread in the LFC forum and not off topic.If it had been moved I'd have seen it ages ago :P
Fuckinell, you mods are now blaming us old bastards for your slowness. You berra shape up Pheeney lad, or you'll be sucking Worthers with the other aul fella.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10770 on: December 31, 2010, 09:15:58 pm »
Right got to take a break. Just want to say though... crying shame about Avi. I rated that lad. He was unlucky enough to be around when we was great there, but I always thought he was a player meself. Probably younger than most of us in here. Shame that, proper shame.

Pheeny

« Reply #10771 on: December 31, 2010, 09:16:03 pm »
Fuckinell, you mods are now blaming us old bastards for your slowness. You berra shape up Pheeney lad, or you'll be sucking Worthers with the other aul fella.
been sucking them for ages mate.Hence me missing this thread ;)

Pheeny

« Reply #10772 on: December 31, 2010, 09:16:51 pm »
Right got to take a break. Just want to say though... crying shame about Avi. I rated that lad. He was unlucky enough to be around when we was great there, but I always thought he was a player meself. Probably younger than most of us in here. Shame that, proper shame.
2nd that.

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10773 on: December 31, 2010, 09:17:08 pm »
only from a select few though. :)   

Ah see more cliques ;)
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10774 on: December 31, 2010, 09:18:28 pm »
You buy the wool, I'll knit it, or well... get JP to.

So I'm the auld arse lackey  ;)
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10775 on: December 31, 2010, 09:18:41 pm »
in work at 6-30 am tomorrow,going to the game tomorrow afternoon,also starting me 54th year in less than 3 hours,dont know what depresses me the most,anyways happy new year lads and lasses

Offline SmithdownAndy

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC. Did You Really Think We Would Leave You Dying
« Reply #10776 on: December 31, 2010, 09:19:32 pm »
Right I'm all dollied up and I'm off, I look a fucking million dollars if I say so meself.

Quick one before I go, just had a text off me mate saying NESV are looking for someone to replace the auld get, don't know if it's true or what. Let's hope so, have a great night me little tiddlywinks see youse tomorrow :hally
Rest In Eternal Peace Ray (shanklyboy) - Gone but will NEVER be forgotten

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #10777 on: December 31, 2010, 09:22:09 pm »
Should be in a forum on its own, by invite only, invites based on whether yer remember the Clangers and Rocky O'Rourke!
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10778 on: December 31, 2010, 09:25:41 pm »
Should be in a forum on its own, by invite only, invites based on whether yer remember the Clangers and Rocky O'Rourke!

John change the Clangers to Bill & Ben and I'll agree, 'cos I can't remember them.
Right I'm all dollied up and I'm off, I look a fucking million dollars if I say so meself.
:lickin  bloody good these webcams

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #10779 on: December 31, 2010, 09:28:04 pm »
Unbelievable that Fats. But how can they not be traced. I couldn't even register with my home email for some reason - I had to use me work one. I thought that was because me home one being a @yahoo thing meant it couldn't be traced. I'd even get the police onto that, the cowardly fuckers.

Mind you it's probably CHOPPER - seems to have it in for fat bastards going to the ground an' all that.

By the way I hope you decant that port properly, ie through yer 'I Love Kenny' y-fronts, to keep all that nasty sediment out.

Went to Porto once or twice - love the place. Went round all the big port caves across the river. Went for a traditional Portuguese meal in the arl scruffy part of town, Ribera (I think it's called) with the bird I was with at the time. I find their food a bit bland but I thought I'd test her mettle. I ended up with some bland boiled veggies and big grey slab of bland boiled meat. She got more or less the same except her meat was a huge steaming, spherical, grey pulsating bull's bollock. She ate it though. I had to dump her shortly after that. That's last time I'll ever take a bird to a surprise ball.

Anyway, all the smelly vest to all our readers, old and new, old and young, extreme and moderate.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Pheeny

« Reply #10780 on: December 31, 2010, 09:29:13 pm »
John mate this thread seems like the old "RAWK chatroom" where we all met all them years ago, all we need now is shazz and liverlady to join us...

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10781 on: December 31, 2010, 09:29:48 pm »
been sucking them for ages mate.Hence me missing this thread ;)
And a few teeth

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10782 on: December 31, 2010, 09:32:12 pm »
Clangers... for fucks sake mate, you're talking to the fellas who muffined the mule.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10783 on: December 31, 2010, 09:33:43 pm »
So I'm the auld arse lackey  ;)
Pretty much.
And don't you start either Doc, you've only got one arm.... just about my heavy, you lad.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10784 on: December 31, 2010, 09:35:40 pm »
John mate this thread seems like the old "RAWK chatroom" where we all met all them years ago, all we need now is shazz and liverlady to join us...
had the pleasure of meeting liverlady in naples,think the drinking session in the ultras bar in the piazza bellini after the game finished about 5-30 am..

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #10785 on: December 31, 2010, 09:36:11 pm »
Pretty much.
And don't you start either Doc, you've only got one arm.... just about my heavy, you lad.

I know, the other one's as much use as JAR's right leg.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10786 on: December 31, 2010, 09:37:42 pm »
Hey Pheeny, you know the next time FATS is naughty, rather than ban him and this thread drop to Page 2, could you not just change his UN as punishment?

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10787 on: December 31, 2010, 09:38:09 pm »
PS, Doc, you are correct sir... The last time I really enjoyed a Libpool away was Porto. Fantastic place and people. It was brilliant. I'll tell the full story in here sometime. But I think I got that boiled bollack an all, but it did look nice on the picture on the menu.

Fucking Rafa Benitez, what a twat. Barcelona, Madrid, Porto... fuck that. I'm changing me passport for a zone ticket. I'm sick of that foreign muck.

Pheeny

« Reply #10788 on: December 31, 2010, 09:43:13 pm »
Clangers... for fucks sake mate, you're talking to the fellas who muffined the mule.
Leo you'd have loved the old chat room .Except for "Ben RAWK founder" I was probably the youngest in there :P .We had some good nights and ended up meeting on a few occasions.In fact half of the mod team is made up from them nights or through connections...

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10789 on: December 31, 2010, 09:55:10 pm »
Leo you'd have loved the old chat room .Except for "Ben RAWK founder" I was probably the youngest in there :P .We had some good nights and ended up meeting on a few occasions.In fact half of the mod team is made up from them nights or through connections...
As I said earlier mate, I only ended up commenting in here after Athens. I'd read it for a good while though. I won't name them, but I enjoyed their take on things LFC. A pleasure from the usual media bollacks. Then I jumped in because the bunkers was getting slagged. I know it's wrong. I know why. But no Tarquin from Chester should be getting all holier than thou. Not right, but in honesty, I'll do it again. I said that and rightly got leathered for it. But, well... time passing isn't progress. I'm sitting listening to things from the 60's and drinking 20 minute old port. Give me Bill, Bob, Joe, Kenny, Rafa, even Roy, I liked our Roy despite he's frailties, anyday of the week.

Pheeny

« Reply #10790 on: December 31, 2010, 09:56:12 pm »
had the pleasure of meeting liverlady in naples,think the drinking session in the ultras bar in the piazza bellini after the game finished about 5-30 am..
liverdady is a class lady,met her several times,she even brought me and my lad S&V crisps to Auxere....

Pheeny

« Reply #10791 on: December 31, 2010, 10:00:50 pm »
As I said earlier mate, I only ended up commenting in here after Athens. I'd read it for a good while though. I won't name them, but I enjoyed their take on things LFC. A pleasure from the usual media bollacks. Then I jumped in because the bunkers was getting slagged. I know it's wrong. I know why. But no Tarquin from Chester should be getting all holier than thou. Not right, but in honesty, I'll do it again. I said that and rightly got leathered for it. But, well... time passing isn't progress. I'm sitting listening to things from the 60's and drinking 20 minute old port. Give me Bill, Bob, Joe, Kenny, Rafa, even Roy, I liked our Roy despite he's frailties, anyday of the week.
spot on mate and that's not with my mod hat on.We all think the same,Just askin for a little restrain for the young ones... :)

Offline casey

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96
    • HOME OF THE EXILED-SCOUSER
« Reply #10792 on: December 31, 2010, 10:03:10 pm »
Got through a few pages of catch up there after me dinner. The other one's gone mental... fucking lettuce, no ale, no bread, and all that melarkey from tommora. Does me head, there's not a fucking pick on her and it won't last a week. But fuck that, I just made sure I insulated meself for a few days. But anyway, here's what happened from my point of view...
Someone, who shall remain nameless, PM'd me telling me to look in that thread. I can't even remember what it was called. I read some of the drivel and said me piece...
I can't understand why some people go out of there way to come on here everyday and slag off a man that gave them probably the most memorable and exciting single moment in their Liverpool supporting lives.

I went on a bit, about how the lad had not only gave us Istanbul, Cardiff and Athens. I said how much pride he'd brought back to us, how he loved us, and how he'd fought for us.

I stand by that. I love the fella and will always be grateful to him for that. And I said, I just couldn't understand why or how anyone would want to constantly attack the fella, even to the point of telling lies about him.

I'd like to find the post and stick it in here. It wasn't that long. And I just basically said, I don't want to be associated with people like that just because they had decided to follow the same football club as me. I stand by that. Them pricks are nothing to do with me. And that was it. I left it at that. But the next thing the usual suspects done their thing.

Okay, I'm a knobhead and I shouldn't bite. And I accept that there's rules on here, but seeing the alehouse analogy has been banded about...
If it was in the boozer, I would chin them. I'm no hard case. I'm not acting like one on a bloody keyboard, but you can believe that... I would chin them, and I have in the past anyway.

Never said that on here before, because I don't like talking like that. But there's a few people on here that seen that prick walking round Madrid with a fat lip. And I feel like a divvy talking like this now, but well, there you go.

So, I'll try to behave meself or choose me insults a bit more carefully. But I still won't stand for that from snide bastards like them.

I got told I could get back on if I emailed and appologised. Well, I'm not trying to wind up any of the mods here, even the fella that banned me, but I didn't and I won't. I emailed and explained me stance, but no fucking way did I appologise and I still don't. There's some people on here that need telling what they are.

I get death threats now and have since the fight against H&G. Rafa arse licker and all that melarkey I'm called. One soft twat even threatens me grankids. The mods know that because I asked them to trace the email address they are coming from.

Fair play to them, they tried but couldn't. I have no problem with the mods on here. In fact, I see a lot of them are trying to take shelter in here. They know the dance. And on the occasions I've been banned, I know I gave them no choice. But I'm not going to toe the line like some naughty schoolboy.

I actually first ever commented on RAWK when people were getting all holier than thou about the people that bunked in in Athens. I'd only ever read things on here up till then. I liked reading some people's views rather than that shit in the papers. Well, I bunked in in Athens. I know it's wrong, and I know exactly why people are so against it now. But the fact is, I grew up bunking into the pen, then the kop, and every other ground I went to. We're all of that age group. You know what I mean. I now it's not right, but I've been to every European Cup final and I only ever had a ticket to one, Istanbul, and I kopped for that outside the ground...
face value, off a dead good scouse lad, and I got the ticket cos the lad who had it was dead, but they'd brought his ashes to the ground. I've told that story in here before. I'm not laying it on with a trowel and it's not about me, but them lads are the type of people I'm proud to be associated with. And you people in here know the dance. We mightn't all be cut from the same cloth, but we all know the craic. I'm not even saying I'm an alright lad, but I won't take that shit from people that I'd like to call a really bad name... even though I only said the word like saying knobhead or tithead. And that was obvious.

So, that's what happened. That's where I stand. I could go on, but I had to think if I even wanted to post this or just say nothing and have a laugh. But fuck it... it's getting posted and that's the end of it far as I'm concerned.

Que the piss taking replies....

Legend Leo.

Must admit there are a few, that will remain nameless I would love to chin as you put it.  And dont let the fact I'm a girly make you think I couldn'tor wouldn't.

Glad you're back with us have a good New Year.
You won't get me flicking on a (football) phone in.  I'd rather listen to a game of chess on the radio.  Phone ins are a platform for idiots.

Offline rafa_thebosphorus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10793 on: December 31, 2010, 10:06:24 pm »
god where do i start....keep yer hair on pheeny im not starting starting. ;)

i got barred out in mcwhopper fallout last week for trying to be a schmart arse, but all the crap is only because of the cancers.
no one can say if even half the money spent on interest had been spent on the team instead that we wouldnt of been better.
enough to win the league ? no one can say for certain either way cos it never happened.

but the cancers are gone
and then i read about death threats to people who were at the forefront, fuck me
 broughton got a gong today when its the real people like fats and the rest who should be getting recognised not fucking deathtreats.
thou im sure if they offered you a sir fats youd be telling them to shove it where the sun dont shine (down the east lancs)(sorry johnno)
and pheeny getting them too, fucking hell, thats the fall out from the cancers like i said
what a world we live in
thank fuck for this haven of sanity

the last lingering stench of em will be gone soon too, hopefully before i take me chrissy decs down
and hopefully all we'll be arguing over if our next new winger is better than barnesy,bamber or thommo and the like.

thanks to all of you who make this place what it is (including you lot pheeny)

and happy new year to all you old buggers and buggerettes

hope this not too downbeat but im not playing 'the only way is up' or 'things can only get better'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaNzxniXxYE

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10794 on: December 31, 2010, 10:07:09 pm »
Right I've finished the auld arse's housework, put the knitting down and now I'm being beer carrier for myself with my 2nd tumbler of Bailey's  8) so I've a question for you Leo & Tony, how did you come to live in Bournemouth & Belgium?

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #10795 on: December 31, 2010, 10:07:19 pm »
Except for "Ben RAWK founder" I was probably the youngest in there :P

come on Tony, that really is taking the piss!
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10796 on: December 31, 2010, 10:09:49 pm »
spot on mate and that's not with my mod hat on.We all think the same,Just askin for a little restrain for the young ones... :)
Just twat acting mate. I know you're not modding it, or I'd have called you Paul Weller.

Crap jokes aside, it's alright in here. I don't want to say it, but... good folks in here. Wait until that Shanklyboy fella starts posting pictures...
Tonight Mathew... I will be Bessie Bradock.

And Gobshoite will be tapping he's toes on the footrail getting a cob on. Vic, well, I love Vic. De Niro will be plinkety plinking horses heads into curry and chips. JP will be cleaning up. And Andy will be telling us all he is old and pressing he's baldy crust against the screen to prove it.

It's sound in here, great tales, great people. It's like having a bevvie in the flat iron only on the keyboard.

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10797 on: December 31, 2010, 10:14:03 pm »
Just twat acting mate. I know you're not modding it, or I'd have called you Paul Weller.

Crap jokes aside, it's alright in here. I don't want to say it, but... good folks in here. Wait until that Shanklyboy fella starts posting pictures...
Tonight Mathew... I will be Bessie Bradock.

And Gobshoite will be tapping he's toes on the footrail getting a cob on. Vic, well, I love Vic. De Niro will be plinkety plinking horses heads into curry and chips. JP will be cleaning up. And Andy will be telling us all he is old and pressing he's baldy crust against the screen to prove it.

It's sound in here, great tales, great people. It's like having a bevvie in the flat iron only on the keyboard.

You know Leo, I love Vic, think he's the most quick witted fella here, his one liner's are brilliant, he just goes round the site dropping them. 

Pheeny

« Reply #10798 on: December 31, 2010, 10:15:09 pm »
come on Tony, that really is taking the piss!
Thought you'd like that .;)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10799 on: December 31, 2010, 10:21:53 pm »
You know Leo, I love Vic, think he's the most quick witted fella here, his one liner's are brilliant, he just goes round the site dropping them. 
Don't be saying that. The old bugger will believe it, and we all know his best mate, Shelovesyou, is quicker and Vic is still wearing Bill's aul shirts when he goes out for a bevvy and has to look posh.