Author Topic: MATCH PREVIEW: Crystal Palace vs Liverpool - Saturday, 29th Oct - 17:30  (Read 31750 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: MATCH PREVIEW: Crystal Palace vs Liverpool - Saturday, 29th Oct - 17:30
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2016, 07:37:32 pm »
Wont be easy but i think we will win.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2016, 07:45:39 pm »
There is absolutely no way Benteke doesn't score in this game.

Not sure about that. We've had plenty of big tests so far this season and have come through them pretty much unscathed. This is another big test for us. Stopping him from scoring. Keeping a clean sheet away from home and of course winning.

2-0 to the mighty redmen.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2016, 09:45:07 pm »
For your consideration:
  • Who will the midfield 3 be for this match?  Lallana, Wijnaldum and Henderson or will Can keep his place now he's back in contention?
  • Both Sturridge and Origi had very good games against Spurs, but was it enough to force their way into the front 3 for Saturday?
  • How do we solve the defensive set piece conundrum?
  • How many will Benteke score?
  • Should I order pizza for the game or get Nando's?

-Lallana, Hendo and Gini for me. Can is going to have to wait his turn, we're simply better with these three as our midfield.
-They both were impressive but unfortunately for them, it's hard to see Klopp going with anything other than Coutinho, Firmino and Mane.
-Ask Klopp
-My prediction is he threatens with some headers and good hold up play but doesn't get on the scoresheet.
-Cheeky Nando's

Just win, baby! (I HATE PARDEW AND PALACE)
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline me76

• It's all in the reflexes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Believer
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2016, 10:47:56 pm »
Great OP - thank you, really enjoyed it (except the twat dancing!). 

Can't wait to watch the mighty reds again!  Keep them pinned back in their own half and limit their threats.  I think Wiji back in for Emre should be the only change to last weeks team assuming he's right to back up.  Excitement building already!
Jürgen Klopp: "I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2016, 10:50:04 pm »
Think this will be our toughest game of the next 8 or so games.  Can see Benteke causing us problems and some other no-mark Palace player will have a worldie (as per usual).

1-2 us.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2016, 10:52:22 pm »
Pretty glad they don't have bolasie anymore, always seems to play well against us. bentie Is their only real threat, isn't he? Score early and leave 3-0 winners.

For your consideration:
  • Who will the midfield 3 be for this match?  Lallana, Wijnaldum and Henderson or will Can keep his place now he's back in contention?
  • Both Sturridge and Origi had very good games against Spurs, but was it enough to force their way into the front 3 for Saturday?
  • How do we solve the defensive set piece conundrum?
  • How many will Benteke score?
  • Should I order pizza for the game or get Nando's?

Same team from the weekend, but Gini in for Can. Hopefully play sturridge for 30 mins if we can, to keep the momentum going. Our defending isn't bad, we're giving very few chances away. Keep going at it and we'll keep clean sheets.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:00:45 pm by theMilkman »
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Lasardine

• Serial knob
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2016, 10:59:46 pm »
Not sure about that. We've had plenty of big tests so far this season and have come through them pretty much unscathed. This is another big test for us. Stopping him from scoring. Keeping a clean sheet away from home and of course winning.

Playing away is very different to playing at home. We've looked good in our home games except Utd but away from home we can't seem to replicate it to the same effect, aside from 10-15 minute spells.

There's also the fact we're virtually incapable of keeping a clean sheet and I have zero trust in our goalkeeper who is adding to our set piece issues. This means we need at least 2 to win, which isn't sustainable every game.

Offline Lasardine

• Serial knob
  • Kopite
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2016, 11:03:20 pm »
Mignolet/Karius
Clyne Matip Lovren Milner
Lallana Henderson Wijnaldum
Mane Firmino Coutinho

Mignolet/Karius, Klavan, Moreno, Can, Grujic, Sturridge, Origi

Think that is undoubtedly our best outfield 10 atm, just a question mark over the goalkeepers. I'm not impressed with Karius at all. Wijnaldum was immense yesterday and should start. Lallana, Mane, Coutinho and Firmino are undroppable right now. Henderson is so important.

Would really like us to just have a comfortable away win for once, 3 or 4 goals and a clean sheet but it won't happen, as much as we're capable of it. 2-2.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:04:52 pm by Lazar »

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2016, 11:06:00 pm »
Hate this fixture, absolutely hate it. Remember back in the early 90s, probably 90-91 season around Christmas going to see home alone at the cinema with a couple of mates. We were away to this mob and I spent the whole film wondering what the score was. Needless to say when we came out the flicks, the reds had lost.
Have hated selhurst park with good reason ever since due to other memorable defeats against palace and Wimbledon. We did beat palace 6-1 on opening day one year I recall.

Can see this being a tight draw which wouldn't be a terrible result. Wij to come in for can, the rest the same as ever.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Hilbre

• Kemlynite
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2016, 11:08:48 pm »
We're due a penalty and I can see them finishing the game with 10 men.

Confidence is sky high, we'll win 3 or 4 to 0. Milner to score obviously.

Top of the league Saturday night!

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2016, 11:16:14 pm »

We've passed plenty of tests so far, but keeping clean sheets isn't even remotely close to being one of them. Just the one so far against a United side who came with the sole objective of getting a 0-0. I agree with the poster you quoted, I'd bet good money that Benteke scores in this one. We're absolutely shit at defending set pieces and corners in particular, and on his day he's one of the best in those situations and in a team that absolutely thrives off that.

Having said that, I'm also fairly sure that we're going to win this one. Just the clean sheet I think we're not going to keep. 3-1 is my prediction, they're awfully slow and ponderous at the back so anything similar to what we showed the first 60-65 minutes against West Brom should be more than enough to put them away.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2016, 12:02:47 am »
A tricky game. We have to shut down Puncheon who will be Benteke's main supply line. Benteke and Dann will be dangerous on set-pieces. We need to win, don't care how.

Online Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2016, 12:03:05 am »
BT Sports are cruel for replaying the 3-3 highlights at every opportunity. That feels so long ago now.

This game will be a big test.

Especially since it's highly likely that none of our starting line up from that game will start on Saturday.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2016, 12:42:33 am »
I think we're going to be in for a surprise, actually...

... I think we'll keep a clean sheet and win 2-0.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2016, 01:03:47 am »
Dann is lethal at set pieces, maybe not prolific at scoring from them but he nearly always wins his header. We will have to be wary of that.

Benteke is also there too. Massive game this, if we win this were in a great position.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Warks Moustache

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2016, 01:09:26 am »
No way Gini Wijnaldum is playing this game from the off. He just played a full 90 and Can is looking fitter and fitter.

Offline -Daws-

• Legacy Fan
  • No longer a teenage Rafa, still no goatee.
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2016, 02:12:58 am »
No way Gini Wijnaldum is playing this game from the off. He just played a full 90 and Can is looking fitter and fitter.

There's every chance he could play. Three full days to recover and train after his first game in two weeks should be ample time, given we haven't got many games under our belts this season so we're fresh. It depends on the player/athlete of course, but generally speaking, I'd imagine he is in contention.

Cliché banana skin. Recent form suggests we should twat them, but they're due an upturn and who more likely to turn things around against regarding both sides? Nevertheless, form and quality infer we swipe them aside, but not after we have suffocated them and ripped them apart without mercy with free flowing, fluid movement and crisp, incisive passing. It'll be a joy to watch.

It's hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2016, 02:53:10 am »
Palace have pace on the counter, which is something we've not quite faced this year. Especially down the right with Zaha, who will be up against Milner, one of our slower players despite his all round excellence. This won't be an easy game at all, so hoping our big guns are on their game and put the game to bed before Palace have had a chance to get into the game.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2016, 03:12:37 am »
Rather than conceding silly free kicks, corners, etc - just let Benteke clean through one on one. Simples.
We are Liverpool!

Offline KopThat

• "See Tom turn red, See Tom run, Oh happy days."
  • Legacy Fan
  • He who laughs last, didn't quite get the joke...
    • GameFaceMe
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2016, 03:14:20 am »
I think we have the pace and organisation in the team to cause them a lot of problems.
Yes they could knick a goal with Benteke the prime suspect, but I think we will dominate possession and score 3

I would prefer Wijnaldum because Can hasn't quite clicked yet but is getter sharper.

Vegetarian Pizza for me

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2016, 04:25:16 am »
Palace have pace on the counter, which is something we've not quite faced this year. Especially down the right with Zaha, who will be up against Milner, one of our slower players despite his all round excellence. This won't be an easy game at all, so hoping our big guns are on their game and put the game to bed before Palace have had a chance to get into the game.

Leicester have no pace? Arsenal? Remember them?

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2016, 04:29:19 am »
Leicester have no pace? Arsenal? Remember them?

Neither are particularly kick and rush teams in the way Palace can be. Leicester have been hit and miss this season as well and Arsenal are a possession team. There is a world of difference between that and what Palace will look to do.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2016, 04:31:25 am »
Neither are particularly kick and rush teams in the way Palace can be. Leicester have been hit and miss this season as well and Arsenal are a possession team. There is a world of difference between that and what Palace will look to do.

Mate Leicester won the league playing on the counter, what are you on about? That's what you're statement was them having pace on the counter and us not having faced it. We've faced it, perhaps a different style to what Palace provide but pace on the counter non the less.

Having said that, the match will be difficult.

Offline vinothmct

• Kopite
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2016, 05:52:58 am »
Palace have a good Team. Their problem was that they dont click as a unit.

We have to be on our game to win this. We are at the Top so the pressure is a bit High.

Lets win this lads. Our attack will be Too much for their Defense

2-1 is my prediction

Offline dogeibbor

• Anny Roader
  • He wants to come
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2016, 06:11:58 am »
Mignolet/Karius
Clyne Matip Lovren Milner
Lallana Henderson Wijnaldum
Mane Firmino Coutinho

Mignolet/Karius, Klavan, Moreno, Can, Grujic, Sturridge, Origi

The team picks itself at the moment, which is great. Options on the bench with Klavan, Can, Origi and Sturridge... tasty.

We've been on a good run for a while now, got a sneaky feeling that there is a bump in the road ahead for us and this could be it. Predicting a high scoring draw.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2016, 07:28:04 am »
I used to live down near palace in Croydon for all my sins so worked with some palace fans. We are due a win there and  things are just different with Klopp in my eyes. I'm going to go with a comfortable 1-4 . Top of the league and relax! 😀😎
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2016, 08:08:01 am »
I think Can will start the game (rather than Gini) because of height and physicality. That is the only selection headache ahead of the game.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2016, 08:19:52 am »
Pardew will look to harry us for the first twenty and stop us getting any momentum. He'd try for longer but he knows we have better stamina. He'll then go into a defensive shell and try to counter. He'll have players taking turns at grabbing, holding and going down under the slightest provocation trying to win those precious set pieces.

None of this will matter because they're a bunch of eagle-parading shithouses that will be mesmerised by our attacking play.

Still not sure about Gini away, so maybe Can.

2-0, 3-1 or 5-1 depending on how the chips fall. Sturridge to score in the final twenty minutes.

No tea leaves were harmed in the writing of this message.

Margherita.

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2016, 08:48:38 am »
Well at least Bolasie, Gayle and Puncheon can't turn into Messi, Neymar and Suarez this time round.

Palace are probably the most hot and cold team in the league.. They always seem to either be in brilliant form or absolutely awful form, never any inbetween, and they're currently on a 2 match losing streak after losing just 1 of the previous 7 so here's hoping it's the continuation of losses.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2016, 08:53:36 am »
I fucking hate Palace with a passion,everything about that club is shite.
Tough game but we'll fucking do these shower of c*nts.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2016, 09:05:38 am »
A tricky game. We have to shut down Puncheon who will be Benteke's main supply line. Benteke and Dann will be dangerous on set-pieces. We need to win, don't care how.
I think Puncheon is an injury doubt.

Offline Realdidi

• Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2016, 09:33:28 am »
Depends which palace turn up. Tough place to go under the lights and all that business, got a set of fans that get right behind the team. Let's shut them up with an early goal. Their backline, though decent enough, has got mistakes in it. A high press, at a frantic pace like we're capable of and there's nothing to stop us winning comfortably here. Everyone's rested and ready to go. Lets do this. Up the reds.

Well said, think they're not the same team we played recently play to there strengths which has changed now and will bombard us with balls in the box. Just gotta defend the 2nd and 3rd ball better and want it more. We will score goals, just need to stop them at the other end and concentrate for 90 mins not 75!
I love Liverpool like a fat kid love Cake

http://twitter.com/#/AlfaEllis

Offline Roarin-red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2016, 10:00:37 am »
I don't know where the worry is coming from!! Leicester ripped them apart last week. They'll come at us all guns blazin and it'll result in 5-0 to the reds!!

(I'll still shite myself before kick off though) :butt

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2016, 10:15:17 am »
I don't know where the worry is coming from!! Leicester ripped them apart last week. They'll come at us all guns blazin and it'll result in 5-0 to the reds!!

(I'll still shite myself before kick off though) :butt

Whoosh..

I saw the first 15-20 mins of that game & Palace dominated the early exchanges,could easily have been 2-0 before i swerved it.
This will defo be a tough game,Palace have some dangerous players & if they're on it..this game will have plentty of goals.
23 attempts at Leicesters goal, 7 on & 7 off target.*
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 10:17:45 am by Medellin »
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Tobez

• Kopite
  • We all Live r pool
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2016, 10:33:37 am »
Not sure anyone has answered the most important question in this thread, so I'll give it a go...

To be honest, pizza is an old favourite, and what you see is what you get. That's not a criticism; you need people to carry the piano as well as play the bloody thing, and even that is a bit of a slight. Let's not forget pizza's ability to surprise us by coming up with toppings which we might not have expected but are, on occasion, spectacular.

By contrast, Nando's is more of an unknown quality. Sure, there's the veneer of an exciting newcomer, and there's no denying it's become a cult classic in recent times, even with its own moniker ("Cheeky Nando's" - what about Cheeky Pizza? It's a disgrace). That said though, once you get under the layers of spice there's not really a whole lot of substance, for me. Chicken is chicken, despite what you dress it in.

Got to go with Pizza.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2016, 10:34:28 am »
Not sure anyone has answered the most important question in this thread, so I'll give it a go...

To be honest, pizza is an old favourite, and what you see is what you get. That's not a criticism; you need people to carry the piano as well as play the bloody thing, and even that is a bit of a slight. Let's not forget pizza's ability to surprise us by coming up with toppings which we might not have expected but are, on occasion, spectacular.

By contrast, Nando's is more of an unknown quality. Sure, there's the veneer of an exciting newcomer, and there's no denying it's become a cult classic in recent times, even with its own moniker ("Cheeky Nando's" - what about Cheeky Pizza? It's a disgrace). That said though, once you get under the layers of spice there's not really a whole lot of substance, for me. Chicken is chicken, despite what you dress it in.

Got to go with Pizza.

Finally some in-depth analysis of the real issue at hand.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2016, 10:38:08 am »
Palace have only won 5 out of their last 30 premier league games!

That is a surprising stat, given how difficult a lot of people think this game will be.

It's the thought of the game under the lights, the atmosphere they create there, how pleasure they derive from 'Crystanbul', the set pieces etc... that makes this game a bit more difficult than it should look on paper.

Only one win in their last 4 games, but started quite well this season. I think on this trajectory, they'd finish with similar points to what they finished on last season, when Pardew could easily have been sacked.

I think this is going to be a game where those running and pressing statistics will be important. It feels like the kind of game where we need to be sharp in possession, making the right decisions with and without the ball and ultimately taking control of the ball. I don't want to end up in one of those frantic, rash defending kinds of games that we sometimes threaten to be in. We can't let them start like Swanesea did, as they seem to thrive on that kind of start as with the Stoke game recently.

I'd like to see us go back to our normal back five and midfield three, with Can sitting this one out. I think ball control is going to be key to defending and attacking - how well we recycle possession, how we can prevent them from breaking quickly and if they flood their midfield, I want Wjinaldum and Lallana in there, as they are most able to carry the ball and get it moving quickly from tight situations.

More than happy with any of our attacking line up but Firmino, Coutinho and Mane is preferred for me. They might be more inclined to go long to Benteke or hit their wingers with diagonal balls, but I think we're more likely to force mistakes with that forward line and to hem them in.

We have conceded 6 in our last 8, so there are signs that things are improving on that front, which I think is helped by that midfield three and how they use the ball and rarely waste it. Still need to be clued in at set pieces and aware of their crossing and how they will look to get Zaha/Townsend on the ball in 1 on 1 situations out wide.

On current form, I think we have more than enough to go there and get a win but we need to start well - defensively especially, as I don't want to see them go into an early lead. We have Swansea to take encouragement from if that does happen, but get on the ball early, take control and try and take the fizz out of them.

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2016, 10:47:55 am »
Think we should be beating them, they're really good at set pieces and crossing but so were our last two opponents ad we limited them to one chance each. Given how iffy we were against Swansea that' a really good improvement over a short period. If our attack plays as it has been I think we win comfortably.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2016, 10:50:47 am »
6 at the back, the low block....

Whack it long and diagonal and try to win court bees and free kicks around the box.

Get into them early, the don't like it up 'em.

Pardew's team talk there.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2016, 10:55:44 am »
They're so bare and old and nonathletic in centre midfield - aside from macarthur, who's a walking yellow card. They know the only area they're competitive is out wide and up front. 

So we really need to try and dominate possession, and keep the game under control. I would back us to do it from the start, especially if wijnaldum starts after 90 minutes on Tuesday. A fresh Henderson is important as the only real risk with Milner is how the likes of Zaha can beat him in a footrace. He's smart enough not to allow that kind of matchup too easily though.

The one thing going in Can's favour to start is that he's usually quite slow to integrate/feel his way into a game as a sub - so we could see him get 65 minutes under his belt and build his fitness some more, then bring the control from wijnaldum later in the game.

Given some of out first half away performances, i think I'd rather we started Gini and tried to get in at half time a goal or two up and ready to break when they commit more numbers forward.

We're due a penalty and I can see them finishing the game with 10 men.

funnily enough, was thinking exactly this. fancy an early penalty and a delaney sending off
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 11:35:59 am by Classycara »