Author Topic: Just a reminder why we don't allow conspiracy shite on here...  (Read 6702 times)

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Because it's fucking garbage...

Someone posted a link to some nutjob posting that the Sandy Hook shootings were faked and spouting shite about how Concentration Camps are being built in America. I'd seen earlier shite like this using images of Eastern European military installations. This one was new and the typical site has extensive text with highlights on different colours and official looking numbers and references. The clincher though are the aerial photos that were 'accidentally' posted on line, showing a prison camp complex in Wyoming. Here's a typical site:

http://www.greatdreams.com/political/HR-645.htm

(there are others)

As I posted in the other thread:

'FEMA Camps' are a load of fucking shite and won't be discussed on here. I did a whole piece on one of Alex Jones exposes of prison camps in America a while back - the photos were of military compounds in Eastern Europe with clearly legible signs on them. The only way you could be taken in would be if you are so desperate to believe in Jones' horseshit that you can't even be bothered to read the signs or look at what they say.

The photo of the 'FEMA Camp' on Infowars is a satellite photo of a North Korean installation. So either Jones hasn't checked the 'facts' he's being fed by others or (my opinion) he's willfully lying to sell his videos and other crap from his site.

Alex Jones:

North Korea Now:

http://www.northkoreanow.org/film-photo/photographs-north-koreas-gulags/

Spot the similarities:

And if you want to check it out - type 'Kaechon No. 1, South Pyongan, North Korea' into Google Maps.

All of the photos of the Wyoming camps are from that piece on North Korea.

I don't know which is the sickest - the fact that they are lying about the photos to gullible morons who would rather believe than check their facts, or the callous lack of interest in the actual people who are suffering in those camps.

Despicable c*nts, either way. And as for that bitch regurgitating her bile about Sandy Hook being faked - if any posts a link to that again they will get a ban - either very long or permanent regardless of who they are.

So - this is not a matter of opinion. If you chose to post a link to any of this garbage - take the time to check it out before swallowing it wholesale just because it fits your personal agenda. It takes five minutes or less to show that Alex Jones is a lying scumbag in pretty much everything he says and everything he does. My guess is that he's just in it for the money - there's no other reason unless he's the most disgusting low life imaginable.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Just a reminder why we don't allow conspiracy shite on here...
« Reply #1 on: March 8, 2013, 09:34:16 pm »
Is right F.

Little question - we're still allowed the FA, Premiere League and all refs love man u one tho, aren't we? That stuffs like fact.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 8, 2013, 09:34:23 pm »
I'm not having that Alan. He's been a breath of fresh air next to Lorraine in the morning. Much better than that wooden twat who used to be half decent at tennis and the bird with the lisp.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 8, 2013, 09:36:28 pm »
So.. what Alan is saying is that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent shill working for the Illuminati and an apologist for the New World Order. I understand now.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 8, 2013, 09:36:56 pm »
Is right F.

Little question - we're still allowed the FA, Premiere League and all refs love man u one tho, aren't we? That stuffs like fact.

'course mate...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 8, 2013, 09:51:18 pm »
So.. what Alan is saying is that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent shill working for the Illuminati and an apologist for the New World Order. I understand now.

He's just a kid who's voice broke for ffs  ;D

Walking in the Air was a pinnacle for the fella
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #6 on: March 8, 2013, 10:00:57 pm »
He's just a kid who's voice broke for ffs  ;D

Walking in the Air was a pinnacle for the fella
Bastard joke thief :P

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 8, 2013, 10:18:54 pm »
Bastard joke thief :P

His role call of sins carries on then

- conspiracy theorist
- dodgy singer once song broke
- joke kleptomaniac

No wonder he's not welcome here!
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #8 on: March 9, 2013, 02:08:32 am »
Another conspiracy it's Aled not Alex.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 9, 2013, 04:32:55 am »
I posted the video after the original link because I found it hilarious. Not that I believed in any of it.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 9, 2013, 05:33:52 am »
I posted the video after the original link because I found it hilarious. Not that I believed in any of it.

I know mate. The trouble is there are people who actually believe that shite. We'd rather just not give it house room on here.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 9, 2013, 05:41:24 am »
I know mate. The trouble is there are people who actually believe that shite. We'd rather just not give it house room on here.
Sure thing than Alan. Didn't belong on there anyway. Won't happen again  :wave
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: March 9, 2013, 10:44:44 am »

Are you saying it isn't true? You bad fucking meff, I've been to the Aldi this morning stocking up on a couple of years worth of tinned food and bottled water. You owe me £7.54 yer twat.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 9, 2013, 03:26:26 pm »
The photo of the 'FEMA Camp' on Infowars is a satellite photo of a North Korean installation. So either Jones hasn't checked the 'facts' he's being fed by others or (my opinion) he's willfully lying to sell his videos and other crap from his site.

Alan, as I know that you don't want to give any attention to Infowars, could you please message me privately with a link to where that first image is posted on Infowars?

I want to show this to someone who takes everything on that site as truth.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #14 on: March 9, 2013, 08:55:53 pm »
What about them so called 'moon landings' then, eh?
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2013, 11:09:05 am »
Alan X. : Malcolm X. Never seen them both in the same room at the same time. That's all I'm saying.

We will also update the site guidelines to reflect this concern
Yep.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 6, 2014, 08:02:29 pm »
Posted as a reminder and for the education of new posters.

It won't be unlocked.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2015, 03:25:58 pm »
Bumped in the light of recent exchanges in the Syria Thread. Some of the sites being linked to were disgusting and it's shameful that anyone on here would think it's acceptable to post to anti-semitic sites.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 04:05:43 pm »
Bumped again in light of the extraordinary news that Alex Jones is going to be advising Donald Trump...

*speechless*
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)