Poll

Well - scroungers or the bestest peoplers EVER! You decide!

Keep them (I Live in the North of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales or Cornwall)
64 (13.3%)
Keep them (I live elsewhere in the UK - probably the South or Midlands)
39 (8.1%)
Bin them  (I Live in the North of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales or Cornwall)
151 (31.5%)
Bin them  (I live elsewhere in the UK - probably the South or Midlands)
83 (17.3%)
Keep them (I'm not from the UK)
26 (5.4%)
Bin them (I'm not from the UK)
76 (15.8%)
More cheese, Gromit?
41 (8.5%)

Total Members Voted: 480

Author Topic: Should the UK keep the Royal Family?  (Read 54331 times)

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Should the UK keep the Royal Family?
« Reply #120 on: May 4, 2016, 07:11:05 pm »
Couldn't care less, more cheese. Far more important things in the world to worry about. I do find their accent most certainly not so splendidly marvellous. They all speak the same, even the young uns.

Offline _Lfc_

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *YNWA*
« Reply #121 on: May 4, 2016, 08:10:17 pm »
I absolutely agree about the history. But if we - say - abolished the monarchy on Elizabeth's death, and made those royal residences museums, we're not reducing the 'visual' element of history, we're increasing it.
will King Kenny become President Kenny?  :D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #122 on: May 8, 2016, 01:52:29 pm »
So 'Prince' Harry reckons that he's entitled to all the money, prestige, honour and benefits of being a 'royal' but wants his private life to be private?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: May 8, 2016, 02:00:08 pm »
I know there is a cost of keeping them but they do generate a bit a coin for the UK economy. I think they need to have some sort of job, be that military, emergency services, etc.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #124 on: May 8, 2016, 06:30:38 pm »
Abolish the Monarchy  ;D

Offline freddwarf

• Pub bore. See? See? I was right! Gerrard back in C/Mid! Told you all months ago! See? Listen to me! I'm always right! Chose accessorising over a European Final. Gave his wife the trousers.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2016, 12:54:11 pm »
I know there is a cost of keeping them but they do generate a bit a coin for the UK economy. I think they need to have some sort of job, be that military, emergency services, etc.

Yes no doubt they bring in massive tourist cash, poncing in and out of Buck house and suchlike. But I think that would still go on for a generation or more if they were dumped.

There's a massive number of royalty spivs living off the people. All kind of creeps living in so called 'grace 'n' favour properties. Nobody really know how much all this type of royalty spin offs cost the people.

Yes lost income in the long run, may be we should bleed the disabled to pay for it. Won't say something silly like let's tax the swindling rich...that would be out of order.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #126 on: March 6, 2017, 10:59:56 pm »
A company run by the Queen's grandson, Peter Phillips, was paid £750,000 for organising an event last year to celebrate the monarch's 90th birthday.

The Patron's Lunch - held in June on The Mall - was a street party for the 600 charities and other organisations that have the Queen as Patron.

It was the idea of Mr Phillips, but the event was not put out to tender.

Royal officials said at the time that it was a "unique proposal" that had been subjected to due diligence.

The tickets, which were given to charities connected to the Queen, cost £150 each.

There was also private sponsorship but the ticket price raised some eyebrows.

A similar reaction might have greeted the size of the fee that was paid to Mr Phillips' company, SEL Ltd.

It was not disclosed at the time of the birthday festivities because, the Queen's grandson argued, it might have an adverse effect on future business.

The £750,000 payment - now in the public domain through accounts filed with Companies House - was almost double the amount the lunch raised for good causes.

Sir Stuart Etherington, chairman of the Patron's Fund charity, which had ultimate control of the event and awarded the contract to SEL UK, defended the payment.

He said something on the lunch's scale could not be run without incurring some costs and Mr Phillips' company had made no profit.

"In addition, we compared their costs to those of other suppliers for organising the event, arranging logistics and security, and raising commercial sponsorship, and we satisfied ourselves that they were competitive in every regard," he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39183622

Must have been taking advice from HRH Andrew....
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: March 6, 2017, 11:26:26 pm »
Buckingham Palace comes nowhere near the likes of Versailles or Topkapi for visitor numbers

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/30/travel/most-visited-castles-palaces/

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: March 7, 2017, 07:42:14 am »
Just deport them along with the other EU nationals after Brexit.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: March 7, 2017, 09:01:26 am »
I'm British/Australian and desperate for the latter country to become a republic, and I don't care for the royal family at all, but I think they're an important part of UK culture/history and shouldn't be binned off too hastily, so long as they sustain themselves through tourism revenue and real estate and whatnot. When you look around the world and see the likes of Trump, Frottage, Le Pen, Putin, etc., you have to wonder if a largely  impotent monarchy is such a terrible thing. Yes, they're pampered and patently uninteresting as human beings, but the vacuousness of modern culture and parlous state of democracy in Europe and North America leave them looking pretty innocuous, maybe even reassuring.

Offline Moloskari

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
« Reply #130 on: March 7, 2017, 10:41:17 am »
I don't get it why people still adore royalty. Even here in Finland people line up to see visiting princesses from Sweden or where ever. The fundamental idea of nobility or royalty as a birth right is just plain wrong in my opinion. No one should be given that sort of status because who their parents are not in this day and age.
It amuses me to hear my wifes mother telling me how the swedish royalty look noble and they have royalty in their blood. The first King of the Bernadotte house was a goddamn revolutionary general in Napoleons army who by coincidence came to rule as a king. Really chosen by God...

Offline puroresu_kid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: March 8, 2017, 11:34:05 am »
I don't get it why people still adore royalty. Even here in Finland people line up to see visiting princesses from Sweden or where ever. The fundamental idea of nobility or royalty as a birth right is just plain wrong in my opinion. No one should be given that sort of status because who their parents are not in this day and age.
It amuses me to hear my wifes mother telling me how the swedish royalty look noble and they have royalty in their blood. The first King of the Bernadotte house was a goddamn revolutionary general in Napoleons army who by coincidence came to rule as a king. Really chosen by God...

Its a joke.  Amazes me that still today people care about royalty.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: March 8, 2017, 12:49:55 pm »
I'm British/Australian and desperate for the latter country to become a republic, and I don't care for the royal family at all, but I think they're an important part of UK culture/history and shouldn't be binned off too hastily, so long as they sustain themselves through tourism revenue and real estate and whatnot. When you look around the world and see the likes of Trump, Frottage, Le Pen, Putin, etc., you have to wonder if a largely  impotent monarchy is such a terrible thing. Yes, they're pampered and patently uninteresting as human beings, but the vacuousness of modern culture and parlous state of democracy in Europe and North America leave them looking pretty innocuous, maybe even reassuring.

A few questions.  How is a continued monarchy important for UK culture and future history? How are they reassuring?

While British Royalty has played their role in history, does that really justify their continuance?  And while you can argue that they sustain themselves, the truth of the matter is that Royal estates without monarchs would likely thrive (especially as they'd be able to open their doors to the public). And while Trump as president is discerning, he was put there by democracy and can be removed by democracy - he doesn't have an implied supernatural authority to be in the job. At a time when people are struggling to feed themselves, we have a family that wants for nothing at the expense of the people, and is held in high regard for absolutely no reason. It's as absurd as it is repugnant.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #133 on: March 8, 2017, 12:56:04 pm »
Not even close to the most important issues in this country at the moment in my opinion. Like the system or not, the Queen is excellent at what she does and I'd much rather have her as head of state than a politician.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: March 9, 2017, 03:18:23 am »
A few questions.  How is a continued monarchy important for UK culture and future history? How are they reassuring?

While British Royalty has played their role in history, does that really justify their continuance?  And while you can argue that they sustain themselves, the truth of the matter is that Royal estates without monarchs would likely thrive (especially as they'd be able to open their doors to the public). And while Trump as president is discerning, he was put there by democracy and can be removed by democracy - he doesn't have an implied supernatural authority to be in the job. At a time when people are struggling to feed themselves, we have a family that wants for nothing at the expense of the people, and is held in high regard for absolutely no reason. It's as absurd as it is repugnant.

Feels weird being cast in the role of royal defender, having been pretty antagonistic towards the pompous old farts all my life, but it's 2017 and the world has entered the Twilight Zone, so here goes...

Firstly, the pageantry and ceremony (changing of the guards, etc.) not only gives the UK a very distinct and memorable image, it also serves as a continuous link to the past thousand years of history. Politicians in suits don't really provide much of a cultural identity; indeed, the enduring cultural imagery of many republics is the oceans of blood spilled in their inception (France, USA, Russia). Sure, the historical relics will live on like they do for Ancient Rome, and there will always be someone around to dress up and play the part of the Historic Royal Family; but wouldn't Pompeii be even more fascinating if it had real live Romans going about their lives in 1st century style, or the Forum if political debate still took place there in the open air? So it is clear that a functional monarchy is a major attractant for cultural tourism.

Furthermore, if the royal family is self-sustaining (and I have no idea whether it is or not, but surely they have the means to be), then their ability to live the high life without doing a "real" job is no different to the thousands of trust-fund babies all over the world who perform no public duties whatsoever - and let's not pretend that the royal family's public duties or the paparazzi targets on their chests are not a major trade-off to their luxurious surrounds, while others similarly favoured by birth get to spend their nights in 3-hatted restaurants sipping Dom Perignon with relatively little scrutiny. I feel the same resentment towards billion-heirs that the rest of you do, but the alternative of, say, seizing people's assets for the state upon their death, is a non-starter, so why be so adamant that they need to be torn down?

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: March 9, 2017, 08:28:56 am »

So it is clear that a functional monarchy is a major attractant for cultural tourism.

That's not true. I posted the visitor numbers earlier. The likes of France, Turkey and Russia get much bigger palace tourist numbers. UK is way down the list.

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: March 9, 2017, 08:41:13 am »
Buckingham Palace is way less accessible than Versailles (isn't it only open to the public in summer?), not sure you can make a comparison based on admissions alone. Most people who go to BP stand outside waiting for the changing of the guard or a bit of Kate's thigh (fair enough); no one trains all the way out to Versailles just to stand in the car park.
« Last Edit: March 9, 2017, 08:46:48 am by GreatEx »

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: March 9, 2017, 10:02:32 am »
But they do train all the way out there despite the lack of royals to see. They would continue to turn up at Buckingham Palace without them. If they had all year access to the whole building I could only see the numbers increasing.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: March 9, 2017, 10:36:15 am »
I'm a resolute Republican, but I would definitely pay to get a tour of Buckingham Palace out of curiosity and a love of history.

The idea of them being self-sustaining is convoluted.  It hinges on the world suddenly having no interest in the historical buildings and areas without their existence, and there's nothing to suggest this would be the case. Furthermore, calculations that say they do actually make a profit factor in tourism as if London and the (empty) royal estates wouldn't attract people without the Royals. The changing of the guard is celebrated as it's the only thing that you can experience at Buckingham palace - I imagine it would be easily trumped by full access.

The Pompei comparison is very odd.  The Queen was not born in centuries ago. She is not the equivalent of a 1st century Roman wandering about modern day history. The distant past doesn't become more visceral or explicable by studying her.

While I similarly have a problem with trust fund babies, it's really not the same. They can and do fail - losing wealth and businesses and sometimes sanity and lives.  The monarchy cannot fail because they're propped up by the state. I don't think that abolishing the monarchy would be akin to the post-mortem asset stripping of those in business who have earned a fortune.  The chief word being: earned.  But through inheritance tax their deaths *should* benefit the treasury somewhat.  I can only imagine what the Queen's funeral, by comparison, will cost the state.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: March 9, 2017, 11:14:21 am »
Buckingham Palace is way less accessible than Versailles

Why do you think that is? Pesky royals getting in the way preventing access to the full palace.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #140 on: March 9, 2017, 11:52:02 am »
Its a joke.  Amazes me that still today people care about royalty.

Billy Bragg was touring Canada years ago and in an interview said something like: "I don't understand Canadians' attraction to the monarchy. You'll think differently when Charles is on your $20 bill".
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: March 9, 2017, 08:00:15 pm »
Fair play guys, you make some good points. I think I'm done playing devil's advocate for now. Really I just want to bone Kate, the rest can do one.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #142 on: September 4, 2017, 03:04:04 pm »
I guess they won't be able to claim any more money for the 3rd child?
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #143 on: September 4, 2017, 10:20:09 pm »
I guess they won't be able to claim any more money for the 3rd child?
:lmao

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2017, 03:48:55 pm »
Send them packing.

How about Germany.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2017, 03:54:28 pm »
I'm a resolute Republican, but I would definitely pay to get a tour of Buckingham Palace out of curiosity and a love of history.

The idea of them being self-sustaining is convoluted.  It hinges on the world suddenly having no interest in the historical buildings and areas without their existence, and there's nothing to suggest this would be the case. Furthermore, calculations that say they do actually make a profit factor in tourism as if London and the (empty) royal estates wouldn't attract people without the Royals. The changing of the guard is celebrated as it's the only thing that you can experience at Buckingham palace - I imagine it would be easily trumped by full access.

The Pompei comparison is very odd.  The Queen was not born in centuries ago. She is not the equivalent of a 1st century Roman wandering about modern day history. The distant past doesn't become more visceral or explicable by studying her.

While I similarly have a problem with trust fund babies, it's really not the same. They can and do fail - losing wealth and businesses and sometimes sanity and lives.  The monarchy cannot fail because they're propped up by the state. I don't think that abolishing the monarchy would be akin to the post-mortem asset stripping of those in business who have earned a fortune.  The chief word being: earned.  But through inheritance tax their deaths *should* benefit the treasury somewhat.  I can only imagine what the Queen's funeral, by comparison, will cost the state.

This is an excellent post.  The tourism argument is tired and has been debunked by Republic and VisitBritain.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2017, 08:18:35 am »

How do they sustain themselves through Tourism?

No one has explained this to me. Buckingham Palace exists. It gets visitors. The queen doesn't do a juggling act while philip does a punch n' judy show. The Tower of London exists. People visit it. They don't get to see anyone.

If the 'royal' family didn't exist then people would still flock to London to see these historic buildings and engage in the culture and history of the UK.

How would this be different if they were there or not there?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2017, 10:06:52 am »

And are lot are descended from an Hanoverian Elector who was the 62nd in line for the English throne.

It just so happened that the other 61 were Catholic and were therefore unsuitable so I suppose in a roundabout way that they were selected by God, the same one that invited King Billy over.

As to the current lot, not arsed.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: November 27, 2017, 11:38:11 am »
One of the parasites is getting married. Hewitt's boy.

Between this and Brexit the news is going to be unbearable over the next few months isn't it.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #149 on: November 27, 2017, 11:41:50 am »
I'd take an extra day off next year if it were going. But since he's not a real royal and he's marrying outside the royal lineage I'm not holding out much hope of one.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2017, 11:41:54 am »
One of the parasites is getting married. Hewitt's boy.

Between this and Brexit the news is going to be unbearable over the next few months isn't it.

I don't know about that, I'm going to rather enjoy the Daily Mail's reaction to Harry marrying a mixed race divorced feminist.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2017, 11:43:44 am »
Jesus Christ, not this shite all over again.

Something to keep the Daily Mail reading plebs distracted whilst their country is falling apart.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2017, 12:01:20 pm »
I think this is a good news story. If an underemployed ginger can manage to convince a good-looking famous actress to marry him, there's hope for the rest of us.

At least you guys won't have to pay for the wedding. Eh?  Oh.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2017, 12:50:24 pm »
I’m neither interested nor angry enough to take an interest.

Apparently this relationship winds up Daily Mail readers though so I’m all for it.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2017, 01:03:58 pm »
I don't know about that, I'm going to rather enjoy the Daily Mail's reaction to Harry marrying a mixed race divorced feminist.

Yes true! Although on the flip side it might give the idiots the "I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black" card to play. "Fuck off immigrants. What me, racist? How can I be racist, I love our Meg". On a serious note though, this:

Something to keep the Daily Mail reading plebs distracted whilst their country is falling apart.

Unfortunately it's going to be used by the Mail and Scum to bury all the Brexit fallout. Another huge employer leaving the UK? Make the front page about Meghan's new hairstyle. Economy performing even worse than the already dismal forecasts? Speculation about Meghan's wedding dress will be their main story.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: November 27, 2017, 01:41:54 pm »
I'd take an extra day off next year if it were going. But since he's not a real royal and he's marrying outside the royal lineage I'm not holding out much hope of one.

Yeah, is there one? Fingers crossed.

The year of the last one was great for holidays

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2017, 01:45:55 pm »
See the media are already making the fact that she's mixed raced the big talking point, what a surprise  ::)
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2017, 01:48:23 pm »
See the media are already making the fact that she's mixed raced the big talking point, what a surprise  ::)
I haven't seen anything in the media about this yet, but wouldn't you say that that's just the media being reflective of our society? How many posts on this page alone have mentioned her race?

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2017, 03:47:13 pm »
At this point I'd be tempted to stick them back in power, at least it's something we could probably get the ignorant masses behind.

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2017, 05:14:24 pm »
At this point I'd be tempted to stick them back in power, at least it's something we could probably get the ignorant masses behind.

To be fair to the Royals, Jacob Rees-Mogg makes them look pretty common.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.