Author Topic: Sion Away  (Read 20727 times)

Offline riggerz

• Main Stander
Sion Away
« on: October 9, 2015, 11:18:08 am »
Just wondered how many of you are on this one and where your all staying?
We've just booked weds to sat. Stopping in Geneva and train there and back on day of the game.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
Re: Sion Away
« Reply #1 on: October 9, 2015, 12:15:52 pm »
Where you staying in Geneva mate.

10:05 last direct train to Geneva from Sion isn't it?

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #2 on: October 9, 2015, 01:58:47 pm »
7 or 9 of us Thursday to Saturday flying into Basel then train to Sion and back after game or 1st train next morning back to Basel

Offline lfclfclfclfclfc5

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: October 9, 2015, 06:07:43 pm »
Drive from Cumbria to Edinburgh thursday for 6.30 flight book in Geneva hotel, train to Sion then last train back to Geneva. Fly back fri moning

Offline riggerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #4 on: October 9, 2015, 11:35:45 pm »
Hotel Suisse I think it's called. Right opposite the main station in Geneva.
When I checked the last train is 23:05 out of sion or the first train next morning is about 4:30 ish. The game has a 6pm kick of (English time) so that would make it 7pm their time. Plenty of time to make the last train
I went the last time we played there (about 1997) and we ended up in Zurich the night before and got a coach down. From what I remember it was a long drive!!

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 07:23:12 am »
Got 5 twin rooms  booked in Geneva,train there & back to Sion on the day....out on the Wednesday,back Friday nite...

Offline corbyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2015, 08:07:05 am »
got an 11 bed house booked in Lausanne wed and thurs night. should be a nice quiet little trip to the mountains

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2015, 09:15:49 am »
Drive from Cumbria to Edinburgh thursday for 6.30 flight book in Geneva hotel, train to Sion then last train back to Geneva. Fly back fri moning
Same as us mate, Edinburgh-Geneva. 7 of our lot on that one but back late Friday.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2015, 11:45:51 am »
Same as us mate, Edinburgh-Geneva. 7 of our lot on that one but back late Friday.

Heads up to you and all: Last train is at 11, the match kicks off at 7, so roughly a 2 hour window. The ground is on the outskirts of the city so move sharpish. If they have the buses laid on back into the city like most away's then sound, if not, move sharpish, there are loads looking at the last train.

Fuck you ski season!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 03:14:27 pm »
Heads up to you and all: Last train is at 11, the match kicks off at 7, so roughly a 2 hour window. The ground is on the outskirts of the city so move sharpish. If they have the buses laid on back into the city like most away's then sound, if not, move sharpish, there are loads looking at the last train.

Fuck you ski season!
stadium is about a mile from the station so can easily walk it in about 20-25 mins - those going back to Geneva would have time for a few beers and still make the last train. We have to get the 9.55 to Basel and as long as we aren't keept in too long should get that ok ( I hope !)

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2015, 10:38:46 am »
We are flying from Heathrow to Geneva on the Thursday and back on the Friday. Staying at Ibis in Sion
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2015, 11:23:15 am »
Me and my lad are staying at the ibis as well, as is Andy ( ABJ ) and a few others, Looks like there will be a good load of us on the train from Geneva on Thursday too,  should be a boss laugh, Deffo a RAWK meet up this one, have to get name tags sorted  ;D ;D
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2015, 11:47:27 am »
stadium is about a mile from the station so can easily walk it in about 20-25 mins - those going back to Geneva would have time for a few beers and still make the last train. We have to get the 9.55 to Basel and as long as we aren't keept in too long should get that ok ( I hope !)

We're hoping to make that train too, hopefully wont keep us back long

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2015, 12:20:56 pm »
Me and my lad are staying at the ibis as well, as is Andy ( ABJ ) and a few others, Looks like there will be a good load of us on the train from Geneva on Thursday too,  should be a boss laugh, Deffo a RAWK meet up this one, have to get name tags sorted  ;D ;D
Four of us into Geneva 08:50 on Thursday morning.....back to Geneva straight after the game 22:05 from Sion, 07:00 flight back Friday....day trip to Switzerland...meeeting ABJ Andy at arrivals !!!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2015, 03:29:16 pm »
Four of us into Geneva 08:50 on Thursday morning.....back to Geneva straight after the game 22:05 from Sion, 07:00 flight back Friday....day trip to Switzerland...meeeting ABJ Andy at arrivals !!!
Bring it on lads  ;D
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Swiss Red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2015, 04:36:25 pm »

Fuck you ski season!

You should have plenty of time to get that last train to Geneva. And a plus is that the trains here are pretty huge!

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2015, 07:50:10 pm »
Manchester to Geneva out wed back fri

staying in the ibis in sion

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2015, 07:51:14 pm »
Got a ticket to the game, home seats. Now need to sort out the rest...

Offline HMHB

• Main Stander
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2015, 08:12:09 pm »
lpool-dublin wed night.dublin-geneva thurs morn arrive 1020 staying by the train station.train to sion and back.geneva-lpool fri night

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2015, 09:30:43 pm »
lpool-dublin wed night.dublin-geneva thurs morn arrive 1020 staying by the train station.train to sion and back.geneva-lpool fri night

Just had a look at that route, good deal that.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2015, 04:27:25 am »

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2015, 12:12:43 am »
Staying Monday to Friday in Martigny, only 10 mins away. On the same train line that runs to Geneva, and last train after the game is 1am i think so no mad rush for me  ;D. Airbnb £250.

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2015, 12:00:36 pm »
Got 5 twin rooms  booked in Geneva,train there & back to Sion on the day....out on the Wednesday,back Friday nite...
Booked in Lausanne for the night of the game, last train back there from Sion arriving lunchtime day of the game.

Offline Swiss Red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2015, 12:37:35 pm »
Booked in Lausanne for the night of the game, last train back there from Sion arriving lunchtime day of the game.

A fair few Liverpool fans living in Lausanne, local pubs are usually packed when we play.

Offline Fowler0904

• Main Stander
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2015, 12:39:20 pm »
Anyone staying Martigny night of game? Only 14 mins on the train apparently.
Success is not a singluar act, it's a habit! Five times!

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2015, 03:27:02 pm »
Anyone staying Martigny night of game? Only 14 mins on the train apparently.
yeh midi guestrooms much cheaper than Geneva.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2015, 10:21:54 pm »
few of us in Martigny for the Thursday night, good alternative to Sion at the moment. off to Montreux on the Friday !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2015, 01:41:56 pm »
We're going couchsurfing after being let down by airbnb! :D Only one night so not bothered. And much cheaper than hotels there!

Views look nice - shame it'll be dark during the match!
We are a team of one half.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2015, 02:07:27 pm »
25 mates and mates of mates (including loads off RAWK  ;)) of us on the 1124 on the day of the match now, and most of us staying in the same hotel...cannot wait  ;D :hally
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2015, 02:14:32 pm »
25 mates and mates of mates (including loads off RAWK  ;)) of us on the 1124 on the day of the match now, and most of us staying in the same hotel...cannot wait  ;D :hally

Glad I'm staying in Basel! That sounds like carnage :D

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2015, 02:20:37 pm »
Glad I'm staying in Basel! That sounds like carnage :D
I'm already booked in for the liver transplant back at Heathrow  ;)

Offline corbyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2015, 07:27:55 pm »
does that get into Sion at 1325?

6 of us getting on at Lausanne so there had better be room

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2015, 07:31:02 pm »

Thank god.........our beer supplies may be running low by then.........bring plenty........ ;D ;D ;) ;)

And a few cans of coke for my lad    ;)
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2015, 08:45:50 pm »

Yes mate, that's the one!

Offline corbyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2015, 09:04:36 pm »
Thank god.........our beer supplies may be running low by then.........bring plenty........ ;D ;D ;) ;)

And a few cans of coke for my lad    ;)
Na we're all teetotalers. just going for the scenery and fresh alpine air.

hopefully ticket details will be announced soon

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2015, 07:39:16 pm »
Gonna be an epic journey....first flight into geneva buys the first beers!!!!

Shit that maybe us  :no :hally :hally :hally
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2015, 09:49:06 pm »
Gonna be an epic journey....first flight into geneva buys the first beers!!!!

Shit that maybe us  :no :hally :hally :hally
I've just checked all our flight times and indeed it is you by 45 mins...the other 3 flights all arrive within 10 mins of each other. At least you can spend the 45 mins waiting time stocking up before the rest of us arrive  ;)

:hally :hally :hally

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2015, 08:18:06 am »
first flight into geneva buys the first beers!!!!

Nice one Andy  ;D

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2015, 09:29:18 pm »
I've just checked all our flight times and indeed it is you by 45 mins...the other 3 flights all arrive within 10 mins of each other. At least you can spend the 45 mins waiting time stocking up before the rest of us arrive  ;)

:hally :hally :hally
We will be waiting at arrivals for ya...unless we are late then who is next on the list for procuring alcohol and snacks!!??

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2015, 10:32:40 pm »
We will be waiting at arrivals for ya...

Holding up boxes of lager instead of holding up signs with names on.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059