Author Topic: League cup draw  (Read 155716 times)

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
Re: League cup draw
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2015, 11:18:41 am »
Good, over in Cyprus so have to remember to get online at 3pm my time! What's the kop availability like? I can't see the usual seating map as I'm just on my iphone. Thanks

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2015, 11:29:42 am »
Good, over in Cyprus so have to remember to get online at 3pm my time! What's the kop availability like? I can't see the usual seating map as I'm just on my iphone. Thanks

6 blocks sold out, 7 good and 5 limited.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2015, 12:54:38 pm »
Just noticed this - "Please note: all tickets purchased from 1pm Friday September 11 will incur a £1.00 booking fee charge per ticket for online sales."

Bit odd. I thought there was usually a booking fee anyway? 90p for aways, or are they saying it is going up by 10p?!
We are a team of one half.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2015, 12:59:11 pm »

Just noticed this - "Please note: all tickets purchased from 1pm Friday September 11 will incur a £1.00 booking fee charge per ticket for online sales."

Bit odd. I thought there was usually a booking fee anyway? 90p for aways, or are they saying it is going up by 10p?!

There's normally a booking fee if you're not a member isn't there?

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2015, 01:00:03 pm »
Members sale now live.  Just got 2 in the Kop.
"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2015, 01:00:44 pm »
There's normally a booking fee if you're not a member isn't there?

Only in the general sale.
"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2015, 01:04:06 pm »

Members sale now live.  Just got 2 in the Kop.
same. Nice and easy.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2015, 01:05:00 pm »
They've changed the selling criteria for this one. The general sale on Friday is now:

Match Ticket : Supporters who have attended 1 home game during seasons 2013/14, 2014/15 and 2015/16.
ONLY IN THE EVENT TICKETS REMAIN.
On sale from 1pm Friday 11 September online or from the Ticket Office, Anfield.
Tickets are subject to availability.

Taking the fucking piss. I wanted to take my bro for this but now I can't buy a ticket for him, even though he has a fancard. So much for the £35 I blew on membership. Thanks a lot LFC.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2015, 01:05:27 pm »

Only in the general sale.

It is a general sale. Members sale is today. Friday is for anyone who has attended 1 home match before.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2015, 01:06:20 pm »

same. Nice and easy.

Snap, wish all matches were this easy lol

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2015, 01:08:07 pm »
They've changed the selling criteria for this one. The general sale on Friday is now:

Match Ticket : Supporters who have attended 1 home game during seasons 2013/14, 2014/15 and 2015/16.
ONLY IN THE EVENT TICKETS REMAIN.
On sale from 1pm Friday 11 September online or from the Ticket Office, Anfield.
Tickets are subject to availability.

Taking the fucking piss. I wanted to take my bro for this but now I can't buy a ticket for him, even though he has a fancard. So much for the £35 I blew on membership. Thanks a lot LFC.

cos Carlisle sold out in no time, no doubt stop them buying tickets.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2015, 01:12:02 pm »

Oh I can see that, but all I want to do is get a ticket for me and one for my bro, simple as that. It's taking the piss. All it's doing is pushing me in the direction of touts. In fact fuck it, I can't be fucking arsed with this club any more.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2015, 01:13:37 pm »
I understand your frustration but there will be plenty of spares around, you don't need to buy off touts!
We are a team of one half.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2015, 01:13:46 pm »
Oh I can see that, but all I want to do is get a ticket for me and one for my bro, simple as that. It's taking the piss. All it's doing is pushing me in the direction of touts. In fact fuck it, I can't be fucking arsed with this club any more.

They might let you get two on your own card?

Offline Swissgaz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2015, 01:14:45 pm »
It is a general sale. Members sale is today. Friday is for anyone who has attended 1 home match before.

Yes.  Misread the question.

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2015, 01:15:31 pm »

I think you just require a purchase history from last season. You should be able to buy the amount you can in a General Sale if you went to one game last year

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2015, 01:15:40 pm »

Already tried it I'm afraid, the system threw up a message saying I had to reallocate one of the tickets to another member. My bro has a fancard but I refuse to pay another 35 quid for membership just for the privilege of buying tickets.

Offline Swissgaz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2015, 01:22:23 pm »
Already tried it I'm afraid, the system threw up a message saying I had to reallocate one of the tickets to another member. My bro has a fancard but I refuse to pay another 35 quid for membership just for the privilege of buying tickets.

That will be for the current sale which is restricted to members.  I couldn't buy until just before 13:00 as it was season ticket holders only.  It should change tomorrow.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2015, 01:29:54 pm »

Thats the current sale which, yes, will be restricted to 1 ticket per card.

The sale tomorrow should be 4 per card providing it has a game on it from this season

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2015, 01:41:03 pm »

Yes that's why they have done that.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #140 on: September 10, 2015, 01:47:00 pm »
No surprises that if I want to purchase hospitality I can get 2 tickets no sweat at all  :no

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: September 10, 2015, 02:02:08 pm »
No surprises that if I want to purchase hospitality I can get 2 tickets no sweat at all  :no

I don't know what you're complaining about. Members sales have been 1 ticket per membership forever.

Tomorrow you'll be able to get them.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #142 on: September 10, 2015, 02:19:02 pm »
I don't know what you're complaining about. Members sales have been 1 ticket per membership forever.

Tomorrow you'll be able to get them.

It's just a general annoyance that if my brother had paid to be a member I could get them no sweat, but because he just has a fancard I can't use the friends and family link. It's more a gripe at the policy of the club and the general direction football is going in. Thanks for the heads up about tomorrow though, much appreciated :thumbup
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:31:14 pm by zen »

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: September 10, 2015, 02:39:14 pm »
Done online . Recived no email though .

Offline bigmanols

• Kemlynite
« Reply #144 on: September 10, 2015, 02:49:02 pm »
Done online . Recived no email though .

Check your junk folder, that's where mine went for some reason

Offline Mike_LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #145 on: September 10, 2015, 02:56:05 pm »
I got a ticket in the season ticket holder sale this morning, will it still be possible to buy more in tomorrows general sale if any is left? As i said earlier, wanted to take a mate and his son, didn't realise i could only buy one ticket in this mornings sale though :(

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #146 on: September 10, 2015, 03:24:26 pm »
I got a ticket in the season ticket holder sale this morning, will it still be possible to buy more in tomorrows general sale if any is left? As i said earlier, wanted to take a mate and his son, didn't realise i could only buy one ticket in this mornings sale though :(

There will be some left.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: September 10, 2015, 04:02:29 pm »
They've changed the general sale to say you must have 1 game recorded from the last 3 seasons.

Can I still buy extra on my one card or does each customer number have to be separate now?

Offline redonism

• Main Stander
« Reply #148 on: September 10, 2015, 04:38:49 pm »
They've changed the general sale to say you must have 1 game recorded from the last 3 seasons.

Can I still buy extra on my one card or does each customer number have to be separate now?
i just rang the membership line and was told tomorrows sale at 1pm is one ticket per qualifying fancard.
absolute joke was hoping to get another two for mates.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #149 on: September 10, 2015, 04:44:27 pm »
i just rang the membership line and was told tomorrows sale at 1pm is one ticket per qualifying fancard.
absolute joke was hoping to get another two for mates.

Register fan cards for them today for free and you should be able to link them as friends and family. It's what I did for my brother. Fingers crossed it should work. Good luck :thumbup

Just spoken to the ticket office, any fancards must have the criteria without exception (my bro doesn't have the matches). They are blaming the spike in memberships a few years back from Italian away supporters in the EL so they've gone draconian on this one because Carlisle fans are looking for more tickets away from the allocated areas. So, so frustrating.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 04:55:14 pm by zen »

Offline redonism

• Main Stander
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2015, 04:49:31 pm »
Register fan cards for them today for free and you should be able to link them as friends and family. It's what I did for my brother. Fingers crossed it should work. Good luck :thumbup
fancard holders need to have at least one game purchase history from 2013/14 or 2014,15 and a two game history
for this season

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2015, 04:55:40 pm »
fancard holders need to have at least one game purchase history from 2013/14 or 2014,15 and a two game history
for this season

absolutely, ignore my post from above.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2015, 05:49:16 pm »
bit the bullet and got a ticket! wasnt gonna bother with the league cup this season but cant help myself  ::)

Offline ianrush79

• Kopite
« Reply #153 on: September 10, 2015, 06:09:52 pm »
Am I being incredibly dull here?

Am I right in saying that fancard holders can only buy a ticket if they have bought a ticket in each of the last three seasons or in any of the last three seasons?

Tickets for fancard holders for this season must surely be like rocking horse shit so how many sales will they really expect from this criteria?
Phil Brown just off the phone. Stupid sod didn't know what 'Gardening Leave' meant. He's spent the past week planting fucking roses.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2015, 06:37:06 pm »
Got 3 today for £54, one ticket for West Ham was £53. Will be picking and choosing league games this seasons and sticking to this and the Europa.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2015, 06:49:02 pm »
I'll have it that Carlisle fans might be after tickets in the home end, BUT, surely a fancard with a purchase on it from last season will be enough to sort it all out. what will happen is tickets will go unsold and the criteria will drop the day before i expect leaving a total bun fight to pick the tickets up.

I tend to go to the midweek games because it works for me but i have no idea if my two fancards qualify or not so will have to check.

If a membership is bought now could that buy a ticket? if so then doing the strict general sale criteria wont stop Carlisle fans buying for a one off game. They'll just buy a membership surely?!

edit - my card hasn't got a game from 2013/14 so looks like i'm snookered, even though history back to 2006 showing.

This club - i despair, i really do!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 06:53:35 pm by dudleyred »

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2015, 06:56:24 pm »
I'll have it that Carlisle fans might be after tickets in the home end, BUT, surely a fancard with a purchase on it from last season will be enough to sort it all out. what will happen is tickets will go unsold and the criteria will drop the day before i expect leaving a total bun fight to pick the tickets up.

I tend to go to the midweek games because it works for me but i have no idea if my two fancards qualify or not so will have to check.

If a membership is bought now could that buy a ticket? if so then doing the strict general sale criteria wont stop Carlisle fans buying for a one off game. They'll just buy a membership surely?!

edit - my card hasn't got a game from 2013/14 so looks like i'm snookered, even though history back to 2006 showing.

This club - i despair, i really do!!

THey've changed it again

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2015, 06:59:05 pm »
THey've changed it again

so i'm sorry for being thick as two short planks but is that:

all the seasons or one in any of the seasons?! to me i read it as needing one in each of those seasons on a fancard?

why the hell am i getting stressed for the league cup!! madness!

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #158 on: September 10, 2015, 07:02:13 pm »
THey've changed it again

That's much better.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: September 10, 2015, 07:02:45 pm »
so i'm sorry for being thick as two short planks but is that:

all the seasons or one in any of the seasons?! to me i read it as needing one in each of those seasons on a fancard?

why the hell am i getting stressed for the league cup!! madness!

Haha now you mention it, it does imply you need to have attended a match in all three seasons

Surely not though. It must be one game in any of the seasons mentoned