Author Topic: Ludogrets AWAY - 26th NOV 2014  (Read 67307 times)

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Ludogrets AWAY - 26th NOV 2014
« Reply #120 on: November 7, 2014, 03:19:25 pm »
was going to book on the phone and pick up at TO tomorrow but the fella I spoke to  said they wouldn't be ready for then.  I then asked if I could just buy them at the window tomorrow and he said yes that would be ok - he then admitted that he hadn't realised that was possible until I asked!

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: November 7, 2014, 05:53:40 pm »
Ticket & flights booked.

0700 from Stansted on the Tuesday

1225 Sofia to gatwick.

Not sure what hotel to book. Where is the unofficial rawk hotel?

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #122 on: November 7, 2014, 05:57:55 pm »
Ticket & flights booked.

0700 from Stansted on the Tuesday

1225 Sofia to gatwick.

Not sure what hotel to book. Where is the unofficial rawk hotel?

Just now? How much were flights? Can't seem to find anything decent

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: November 7, 2014, 06:25:54 pm »
Booked about 30 mins ago.

£194 with easyjet.

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #124 on: November 8, 2014, 02:59:42 pm »
Whats the most allocated seats we have ever gotten? its impossible to get an away ticket ffs.

allocations of recent times? Inter in '09 was around 4,200 and Barca in '07 being around 4800, finals on the other hand have been a lot more ;)

It's not impossible, no where near it, a mate of mine managed to get on the euro away ladder this season after picking up a game from our previous campaign, managed to squeeze in on homes too he did.
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #125 on: November 8, 2014, 03:00:57 pm »
Can't afford this one at all.  Not this close to Christmas.  But fuck that.  I've booked it via Berlin on the way out and Rome on the way back, involves a change of airports in Germany, but get two nights in Sofia.  Will look to book a hotel which is pretty central so that we can just stumble back after a night out on the day before/day of the game.

Allez les Rouges.

;D

you need to bring me something back from this trip, dead quirky but at a cost of about 10p...

www.misternobody.co.uk

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #126 on: November 8, 2014, 03:01:42 pm »
Stay away from the DIY Sandwiches mate.  :wave

i had one after the game by mistake as such, cost me more ???

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline RedRedTom

• Knows how to get you there. Finding his thrills on Denmark Hill
  • Legacy Fan
  • Luis Garcia, he drinks sangria
« Reply #127 on: November 8, 2014, 04:26:43 pm »
;D

you need to bring me something back from this trip, dead quirky but at a cost of about 10p...
Assuming I don't lose my passport this time I'll make sure to do that.
Luis Garcia... tries his luck........

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #128 on: November 8, 2014, 05:01:03 pm »
:) that reminds me...

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/information-for-supporters-travelling-to-ludogorets-razgrad

Information for supporters travelling to Ludogorets RazgradUEFA Champions League Matchday 5
Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool
Date: November 26, 2014
Venue: Vasil Levski National Stadium, Sofia
Kick-off: 9.45pm local time

Below is general travel advice and information for Liverpool fans travelling to Sofia, Bulgaria for the above match.

As well as this advice, please click here for travel advice for Bulgaria.

Passports and visas

•You do not need a visa to travel to Bulgaria. Your passport should be valid for the duration of your stay in the country. If you have a different type of British nationality, check entry requirements with the Bulgarian Embassy in London before you travel.
•Remember your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) but also take out travel insurance, even if you're only going for one night - it could save you a lot of money if you get into difficulties.
•You must carry photographic ID with you at all times - you'll need to carry your passport and ticket to the match to gain entry to the stadium. Having a copy of your passport is recommended.
•If you lose your passport, contact the British Embassy on +359 (0)2 9339 222 to book an appointment to apply for an Emergency Travel Document.
Getting to the stadium

•The Vasil Levski National Stadium is located in the city centre. It can be reached by bus, tram, trolleybus or metro on the following lines:
Bus lines: 9, 72, 76, 84, 94, 204, 604
Trolleybus lines: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8
Tram lines: 10, 12, 18
Metro: To Vasil Levski Stadium station

•Click here for full details of parking and public transport in Sofia.
•Link to the stadium: http://goo.gl/5K1r94
•Taxis are plentiful and cheap by UK standards, although vehicles may not be in very good condition. Most taxis are metered and yellow taxis are generally considered to be reliable. Avoid taxis parked outside hotels or in tourist areas. Ask your hotel to call a taxi or flag down a passing taxi with a green 'available' light in the window. Check the tariffs on the window before getting in as they can vary considerably.
•At Sofia airport you should use a taxi from OK Supertrans at the official rank by booking at their desk in the arrivals hall.
At the match

•Liverpool fans are seated in block 43 and 44, sector G and should enter through entrances 23 and 24. Entrance is вход in Bulgarian. Disabled entrance is through entrance 1.
•Access to the stadium can be slow, there will be ticket checks and body searches at the entrance to the stadium and at the turnstiles.
•To avoid missing the start of the match, get to the stadium early - entrances will open at 7.45pm, two hours before kick-off.
•Anyone who is obviously drunk or bearing racist insignia will not be allowed into the stadium. Also, any banners bearing political slogans will not be permitted inside the stadium.
•No flares, fireworks, alcohol, cans, glass, bottle tops or containers over half a litre are allowed in the stadium.
•Visiting supporters may be kept behind for up to 30 minutes after the match to allow home fans to disperse.

Tips

•As in any other city beware of pickpockets and bag snatchers at airports, railway stations, around the town centre and when using public transport. Only carry what you need and leave spare cash and valuables in hotel safety deposits.
•Tap water in Sofia is drinkable.
Contact the British Embassy in Sofia in case of a consular emergency

•British Embassy Sofia, 9 Moskovska Street, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
•Telephone: +359 (0)2 9339 222 (also for out of hours emergencies)
•Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
•Click here for more information.
Emergency services numbers

•Public Emergency Line: 112
Further information

•Follow the British Embassy and the British Consul on Twitter for up-to-the-minute travel advice: @UKinBulgaria and @HMCinBulgaria
•http://www.ludogrets.com/en/
•http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasil_Levski_National_Stadium
•http://www.sofia-guide.com
Stadium/ground regulations and general stadium information

•It is highly recommended for Liverpool fans to arrive at the stadium early, as entry could be slow.
•Police post-match will decide if the Liverpool fans will be held back, for up to 30 minutes, subject to the result and circumstances of the game.
•There are no official parking areas for cars, mini-buses, coaches etc. near the stadium. Private parking areas may be available further away from the stadium.
•It is advised that public transport is used if possible, which the police indicated is safe.
•Entering the stadium will be subject to external body search and bag checks, along with ticket checks. After this at ground level you then access a small flight of concrete stairs to an external balcony level and then onto the entry turnstiles, 23 and 24 of G stand.
•When arriving at the stadium, police can ask for ID along with your match ticket.
•Banners and flags that are brought inside the stadium must be authorised by the police and security staff. As normal, no poles or sticks can be used. Any offensive symbols or words will not be allowed into the stadium.
•Items forbidden to be brought into the stadium include glass, bottles, cans, alcoholic drink, narcotics, fireworks/polytechnics, large bags or any item which could lead to be an obstacle in case of evacuation.
•The National Stadium was built in the 1950s, which for general fans has no roof protection and is open air.
•There is no general concourse, and after access and up one flight of stairs you enter the seating terrace.
•On the stairs, there is a small landing which houses a very small catering unit and a ladies and gentlemen's toilet. This is a very small location and there could be congestion.
•Late November the weather could be raining and cold and a low of 5°F. Suitable footwear and clothing is advisable.
•Wheelchair disabled fans will be positioned on the front row to the right side of the team dugouts central area. Entrance is through the Main Central Number 1 entrance.
•VIP entrance is the same Main Central Number 1 entrance.
•Medical provision will be limited, and located outside the visitors section.

On behalf of the club, can we remind all fans that you are ambassadors of the club, and we hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip to Bulgaria.

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #129 on: November 8, 2014, 05:03:34 pm »
also always handy to post these for reference:-

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/ludogorets-v-lfc-ticket-details

Liverpool have released ticket details for the Champions League clash with Ludogorets Razgrad at the Vasil Levski Stadium in Sofia on Wednesday November 26, which kicks off at 7.45pm GMT.
Liverpool would like to announce that we have received an allocation of 2,150 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

Ticket prices

Adults: £22 and £18.

We will be offering an online service for this game and supporters will not need to provide proof of travel details to the club for this game.

Ticket sales

From 11am on Friday November 7 until 7.30am on Monday November 10, the following sales will take place.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, members and fan card holders who recorded both of the previous Champions League away matches this season, against FC Basel and Real Madrid. Tickets are available online, on the booking line and at the ticket office at Anfield.

Tickets will be available to hospitality members who recorded both of the previous Champions League away matches this season, against FC Basel and Real Madrid. Tickets are available on the booking line and at the ticket office at Anfield only.

All qualifying supporters are guaranteed a ticket during the above sale.

From 8.15am on Monday November 10 (telephone and window sales will be suspended at 10am), the following sales will take place.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders who recorded one of the previous Champions League away matches this season, against FC Basel or Real Madrid. Tickets are available online, on the booking line and at the ticket office at Anfield.

Tickets will be available to hospitality members who recorded one of the previous Champions League away matches this season, against FC Basel or Real Madrid. Tickets are available on the booking line and at the ticket office at Anfield only.

As the number of qualifying applicants for the above sale exceeds the number of available tickets, we cannot guarantee that all who apply will be successful in securing a ticket. Those supporters who are not successful are urged not to travel.

Sales channels

Tickets will be available online - on sale from 8.15am. Tickets will remain on sale until sold out or otherwise advertised. Supporters booking online for this game will be offered best availability only. For a step-by-step guide, please click here.

All tickets will be posted out special delivery at a charge of £5.65.

Tickets are available via the booking line on 0843 170 5555 (overseas +0044 151 907 9399). The booking line is open between 8.15am and 5.45pm from Monday Friday and between 9.15am and 3pm on Saturday. Telephone sales will be suspended at 10am Monday November 10.

All tickets can either be collected from the Anfield ticket office or posted out via special delivery at a charge of £5.65.

Tickets are available via the ticket office at Anfield, which is open between 8.15am and 3.45pm from Monday to Friday and between 9.15am and 3pm on Saturday. Window sales will be suspended at 10am on Monday November 10.

Official packages

Thomas Cook Sport will be offering an overnight trip to Sofia from Liverpool Airport.  For full details please click here or telephone 01733 224 834.

Disabled supporter applications

For wheelchair, visually impaired and ambulant disabled tickets please telephone 0843 170 5555 and select the disability option to speak to one of our advisors.

Important information

Hospitality, season ticket, member or fan card numbers must be provided when purchasing your tickets.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction online, on the booking line and at the ticket office window.

Supporters not in possession of a valid ticket are urged not to travel to this game.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.

Tickets purchased for this match may count as priority for any future away matches within this competition. Proof of travel may also be required. Supporters are strongly advised to retain ticket stubs and proof of travel documents.

Refunds will not be considered after Thursday November 13, 2014.

Please note that if collecting or purchasing tickets on the day of a home game, we advise that you arrive as early as possible to avoid unnecessary queuing.

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #130 on: November 9, 2014, 11:09:58 am »
Just booked flights for my lad. Still affordable so thought I'd take him to his first away. Need to find him a ticket yet but reckon with all the spares floating around in Madrid it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Does anyone know if the spares in Madrid were being touted or were they just face value?
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #131 on: November 9, 2014, 11:26:27 am »
Just booked flights for my lad. Still affordable so thought I'd take him to his first away. Need to find him a ticket yet but reckon with all the spares floating around in Madrid it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Does anyone know if the spares in Madrid were being touted or were they just face value?

All the tickets I was offered or saw being sold by Liverpool supporters at the stadium were face value or less.

Offline Dhlfc92

• Main Stander
« Reply #132 on: November 9, 2014, 10:40:16 pm »

Message me mate I've got one spare here my mate can't go so he has a spare ticket £22 face value.

Offline Armless Joe Gambino

• Will stone fred at the drop of a hat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2014, 07:06:50 am »
i had one after the game by mistake as such, cost me more ???

Sorry Gaz, that cannot be possible....can it? A crate of beer cost less than a pint in that square, all the waiters  have probably all retired now thanks to us, they should have wore balaclaves.
In my day everbody drank and smoked and nobody took drugs. . . . . .

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2014, 08:21:01 am »
Just got another 2,will be over there with a couple spare...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2014, 08:29:01 am »
just begged the TO over the phone to put a ticket on my card....sorry mate can't do tha. I'll be there with a ticket anyway but I just want a fucking credit, just to make my life easier in the future.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2014, 08:50:45 am »
just begged the TO over the phone to put a ticket on my card....sorry mate can't do tha. I'll be there with a ticket anyway but I just want a fucking credit, just to make my life easier in the future.
nice try but never really gonna happen is it! like me ringing up the day the united away tickets go on sale!!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2014, 09:02:22 am »
nice try but never really gonna happen is it! like me ringing up the day the united away tickets go on sale!!

Been to the other euro aways though....not really a comparison is it? Bulgaria?

Offline UsuallyDisgruntled

• Main Stander
« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2014, 09:10:14 am »
Where is everyone going before the game?

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2014, 09:13:38 am »

Was going to ask the same. Any plans for pre-match piss ups? :D

JJ Murphy's ( http://jjmurphys.bg/ ) looks decent and its not far from the stadium.

Offline wirral_red

• Main Stander
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2014, 09:20:22 am »
Just got another 2,will be over there with a couple spare...

Phil, I've also got a spare but due to work commitments can't now travel as planned. If I pass my ticket to Wayne would you mind taking it over with you & seeing if you can sell it before the game ?   

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2014, 09:37:58 am »
Thanks to everyone for their offers of help. The lad I normally travel with is not going now so I'm sorted. Quite exited to be going with my son for his first Euro away. We are staying at the Rila hotel. Get in Tuesday so will be heading to Murphys I think. Only five minutes walk from the Hotel. Looks to be a decent place to start.
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2014, 09:44:04 am »

Bulgaria I think..

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #143 on: November 10, 2014, 09:51:28 am »

Offline dt84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #144 on: November 10, 2014, 10:55:52 am »
The one night package with Thomas Cook is working out at £414 now with ticket included, is this value for money compared to what others have paid for flights, hotel and transfers?
Liver Bird upon my chest

Offline RedRedTom

• Knows how to get you there. Finding his thrills on Denmark Hill
  • Legacy Fan
  • Luis Garcia, he drinks sangria
« Reply #145 on: November 10, 2014, 11:03:08 am »
Not even close mate.  I paid £200 for my flights, hotel is about £30 and I'm going for two nights.  Thomas Cook are vermin.  I will PM you our route if you want.
Luis Garcia... tries his luck........

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: November 10, 2014, 11:03:09 am »
The one night package with Thomas Cook is working out at £414 now with ticket included, is this value for money compared to what others have paid for flights, hotel and transfers?

Works out about the same as what I'm paying for 2 nights, could have got it cheaper but I can't be arsed with traveling to Stanstead or any other airport bar Manchester or Liverpool.

Offline dt84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2014, 11:09:10 am »
Works out about the same as what I'm paying for 2 nights, could have got it cheaper but I can't be arsed with traveling to Stanstead or any other airport bar Manchester or Liverpool.

Thats what I'm thinking, I did gatwick to madrid and back and it wasn't too bad but I'd prefer a nice easy flight there and back this time, might just bite the bullet and do it this way
Liver Bird upon my chest

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #148 on: November 10, 2014, 11:30:47 am »
£126 from Heathrow to Sofia with British Airways and £70 for a two night stay in a four star hotel(sharing). Took the gamble of booking the flight to Sofia on the day of the draw.

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2014, 11:56:09 am »
Match ticket, Flights and 4 nights hotel have cost me £160, TC can do one!

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2014, 12:02:39 pm »
Manchester to sofia monday to thursday in the rila hotel £240 including match ticket

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We write our own history
« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2014, 12:19:42 pm »
3 have us have got a 6 day trip with train liverpool to Gatwick, flights to Sofia, novotel 5 nights and same return for £380 all in  including 3 match tickets so would say in our case NO 😊😊
2013/2014 My 51st year with hope in my heart

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2014, 12:30:19 pm »
I booked shortly after the draw was made but made the mistake of waiting until it was confirmed in Sofia.  Cost £230 return flights and two nights in hotel.

The one and only reason anybody should use TC is to get on the ladder.  They sort your ticket and it's  recorded in your purchase history.

If you're already on the ladder, there's far cheaper ways.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: November 10, 2014, 12:33:11 pm »
I booked shortly after the draw was made but made the mistake of waiting until it was confirmed in Sofia.  Cost £230 return flights and two nights in hotel.

The one and only reason anybody should use TC is to get on the ladder.  They sort your ticket and it's  recorded in your purchase history.

If you're already on the ladder, there's far cheaper ways.

Plus you can usually do a TC trip in one day off work, not for Sofia though.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #154 on: November 10, 2014, 12:35:58 pm »
Our group will have a couple spare. Do you think there will be people out there or before hand who'll need a ticket or do you think it'll be like the Europa league with only a few there?
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: November 10, 2014, 12:40:48 pm »
Would get em sold beforehand just to be safe - it wont be like Madrid with loads travelling ticketless

Online Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: November 10, 2014, 12:41:02 pm »
Hypothetical question this but if we drop into the europa league, will games go down to all members? Obviously would depend on the allocation

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: November 10, 2014, 12:41:17 pm »
Our group will have a couple spare. Do you think there will be people out there or before hand who'll need a ticket or do you think it'll be like the Europa league with only a few there?

Dave are you going?
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #158 on: November 10, 2014, 12:46:07 pm »
Hypothetical question this but if we drop into the europa league, will games go down to all members? Obviously would depend on the allocation

I think you have just answered your own question?  ;D Probably more chance of it dropping to members than if we got a similar allocation in the CL.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: November 10, 2014, 12:48:23 pm »

Depends who we draw, draw EFC or Spurs it won't  go to all members, a Russian club it will.