Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
They've not really had many injuries this season say nothing of teams losing players just before they play them. Somebody needs to put security guards outside the Spurs training ground just in case.

Sounding bitter.

We didn't have any injuries in 19/20. Front three practically played every game.

I'm sure the opposition missed a few players in a few games too. That sort of stuff evens out during the season anyway.

That is now the fifth time they have won a league game by 5 goals or more.
Folks - don’t take it the wrong way (don’t mean to be a killjoy), but maybe simmer down a bit on the cheap bald gags. I think we’re getting past ribbing over physical appearance. You never know if it affects someone on here. I also have a loved one with cancer that has lost all her hair, so it does make me wince a bit each time. Whilst I only find it tiresome like the Joe Gomez “shoot” chants, I don’t find it particularly funny or creative. I’m sure we’re capable of better than these cheap gags. It’s not really much different to mocking skin colour or body shape to be honest.

For the record, I think Arne looks great as he is and comes across brilliantly in interviews on YT.

Said my piece - as you were 🙏
Looks like the Slotter is a dead cert then?

Still personally think another might have been a good appointment. But the Slotter is exciting as well!
They've not really had many injuries this season say nothing of teams losing players just before they play them. Somebody needs to put security guards outside the Spurs training ground just in case.

And make sure any lasagna doesn't enter the kitchens.
Kuyt would be a massive help from a symbolic point of view,  someone who knows the club and the expectations and who the fans can get behind. That can help if we lose a couple of games on the bounce.
He's Dutch. Arrogance is a given, practically a genetic trait.
Like Steve McLaren
Kloppp had an aura, and was a draw in himself. Instant respect amongst top-tier players, a big advantage both in the dressing room and when recruiting. Alonso, as much as you hate the thought, would have the same. Amorim less so but certainly more than Slot.

Recruitment is a concern though, and I hope our scouting network and empowered nerds ensure they run the show here, so we avoid the Ten Hag methodology. In other words, post-Klopp, he needs to be much more of a coach than a manager.

Re the bolded bit: why's that, Rossi?
Welll established they got there due to the insanely talented young squad. They lost that semi however due to Ten Hag. Game management that wouldn't be out of place in a Sunday pub league.

Tells you that maybe just looking purely at results in Europe is a limited way of judging a manager's likely success here though.
It's all been a bit depressing the last few weeks hasn't it, let's tonk Everton and cheer ourselves up
I wouldn't be shocked if Kuyt came in as part of his staff. Ex-player and they seem to know eachother from Feyenoord. It seems like a natural move.

Kuyt could teach a few of our attackers tricks on how to be an elite wide forward. Especially the art of tracking back. Not to forget the skill of winning headers up against the oppositions full back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10