Author Topic: LFC site..'saved' credit card problem.....any ideas??  (Read 891 times)

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
LFC site..'saved' credit card problem.....any ideas??
« on: January 15, 2014, 11:50:57 am »
On the official site I have 2 credit cards saved to make payments for tickets online, on 2 separate occasions when I have purchased tickets I have put them in my basket clicked pay by saved card entered security number and clicked ok to T&C'S.

Then when I try to pay the page just refreshes and I cannot pay, I have tried with both cards including entering the cards again but still I can't make a payment, I have ended up having to phone the TO and pay over the phone, they say the tickets are in the basket but no payment has been made.

The cards are valid and have funds, just can't understand what's going on, have used the cards for tickets payments without problem for the last 6 months inc bulk sales but yesterday and the day before I have encountered this problem.

Any ideas anyone???

I rang customers services and they could not help, just said to send an email in explaining the problem, which I have done, just wondering if anyone else on here has had this problem and how it was solved.

@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LFC site..'saved' credit card problem.....any ideas??
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 01:54:35 pm »
Have you tried using a  different device to buy them? That'll atleast determine whether it's a problem at there end or a problem with the device you were using

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 02:07:57 pm »
Hi mate, that's a part of the problem, I can only try it out when I am actually buying tickets, there is no way to test where the fault lies till I actually need to use the cards, the only other device I have is a dead slow laptop which I don't want to use for purchasing tickets ( especially when the bulk sales come around.

Doing my head in a bit, cos if there is no way to sort it I would have to phone up the TO to make payments and it takes ages to get through and tickets only stay in the basket for 30 mins.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 02:09:28 pm by hoppyLFC »
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 02:39:34 pm »
It sounds like you're getting a validation error that's not being displayed.

Did you also try entering your credit card details directly rather than using the saved details?  I'd suggest tweeting @LFC_Systems for help.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 03:39:28 pm »
It sounds like you're getting a validation error that's not being displayed.

Did you also try entering your credit card details directly rather than using the saved details?  I'd suggest tweeting @LFC_Systems for help.
Hi mate, yes I entered the details direct but the same thing happened, I will give @LFC_Systems a try, still not had a reply to the email I sent the club!!

Thanks. :)
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059