Author Topic: Film/TV Phrase Association Game  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Film/TV Phrase Association Game
« on: February 17, 2012, 01:36:28 pm »
Any phrase from any film from any Era or any phrase ever used ever on any TV series ever!

Format is "Phrase here" (From) [Character] <Scene>

Same kind of linky idea as the music Association Thread

To start us off;

================================================================

"These aren't the 'droids you're looking for" (Star Wars) [Obi Wan Kenobi] <Upon entry to Mos Eisley Spaceport confronted by two Stormtroopers>
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Re: Film/TV Phrase Association Game
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 02:57:08 pm »
I've never done that game, Andy. What association do you need, same film or actor?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 03:27:09 pm »
I've never done that game, Andy. What association do you need, same film or actor?

Either a link to a word in the quote, the same TV Series/Film or the actor. Anything you like - just like in the music assocation one

To get the ball rolling (from the first quote)

"These aren't the 'droids you're looking for" (Star Wars) [Obi Wan Kenobi] <Upon entry to Mos Eisley Spaceport confronted by two Stormtroopers>

===========================================

"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" (Star Wars) [Carrie Fisher as Leia] <On first encountering Luke in the Prison Cell>

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 04:51:51 pm »
"My name's Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you!" (Star Wars) [Mark Hammil as Luke Skywalker] <On first encountering Leia in the Prison Cell>

Offline bellinter

• Infamous author of 'The Joy of Hate'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 05:08:23 pm »
"My name's Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you!" (Star Wars) [Mark Hammil as Luke Skywalker] <On first encountering Leia in the Prison Cell>

'My name is my name.' (Marlo Stanfield, The Wire)
In ceremonies of the horsemen, even the pawn must hold a grudge.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 05:35:09 pm »
'My name is my name.' (Marlo Stanfield, The Wire)

"Hurrah! Hurrah for the Confederacy! HURRAH! Down with General Grant! Hurrah for General... What's his name? Lee! LEE! Ha ha. God is with us because he hates the Yanks too. HURRAH!" (Tuco) [The good, the Bad and the Ugly]

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 08:51:47 pm »
"Ja Ja Ja, nuk me ja, das ist good, Ja..." (Fab Fraulein's fuck for Fun II)

One of the classics.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Rob K

• He is the one and only! Naked and caked in mud
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ron Fucking Swanson
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 11:04:15 pm »
"Ja Ja Ja, nuk me ja, das ist good, Ja..." (Fab Fraulein's fuck for Fun II)

"Well, baby, me so horny. Me so HORNY. Me love you long time. You party?" (Full Metal Jacket)[Da Nang Hooker]
Give me all the bacon and eggs you have...

Offline bellinter

• Infamous author of 'The Joy of Hate'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 11:13:11 pm »
"Well, baby, me so horny. Me so HORNY. Me love you long time. You party?" (Full Metal Jacket)[Da Nang Hooker]

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Kilgore, Apocalypse Now
In ceremonies of the horsemen, even the pawn must hold a grudge.

Offline heatseeker

• Kopite
  • Step by step...
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 11:27:20 pm »
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Kilgore, Apocalypse Now

"Last Wednesday we stayed up 'til one o'clock in the morning!" The Young Ones, Rick (Interesting)
There's no place on this planet, quite like Merseyside - Jegsy Dodd

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 09:29:23 am »
"Last Wednesday we stayed up 'til one o'clock in the morning!" The Young Ones, Rick (Interesting)

"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?" (Dirty Harry) [Clint Eastwood as Harry Calagahan] <When standing over the baddie with a gun loaded or not?>

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 11:19:26 am »
You just put your lips together and blow... (Fab Fraulein's fuck for Fun II)
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family