Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Welcome Arne. The best of luck.  :D
Boooooooooooooooooooo

You mean like the king is dead, and like long live the king?

I just live in the moment and look to the future. I’ve never been one to look back at the past in sport. It’s all about the emotion there and then, the bad times make the good times all the sweeter.

In football the past is dead, gone, no longer.  There is only future
I thought we would go for a little bit bigger name, to be honest, but clearly the club wants someone young.

An advantage is that I think he comes in with a bit lower expectations than Xabi would have. I expect quite a bit of squad turnover this summer, and a bit of a rebuild next year.

I'm excited, and I think some players could use a new manager's perspective.
General Football and Sport / Re: Skybet Championship Thread
« Last post by Kopenhagen on Today at 10:37:16 pm »
That’s a shame. Nasty Tory club.
Without the PS it does sound like a pretty negative viewpoint but as I say maybe it’s just the way you put things or the way I’m reading it

Sooooo it's negative without the PS and with the PS. Should I run my posts by you before hitting reply  :rollseyes (that was a joke)
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Youth and Under 23 Thread
« Last post by kop306 on Today at 10:36:14 pm »
great news he could fit the new 4231 formation aswell
Welcome Arne, I'm sure you'll be a big success ya shiny headed fooker
alison

trent quansah virg gomez

macca endo  grav

sobo cody diaz

I actually added the "PS". I wasn't going to put that initially, as I thought it would be obvious that a Liverpool fan wants he team to win. Then I thought, just in case best had, and that's still wrong  :butt

Without the PS it does sound like a pretty negative viewpoint but as I say maybe it’s just the way you put things or the way I’m reading it
Glad this is done early and we can plan.

Same level of anxiety if it was Xabi, Amiron or Slot. No guarantees and a period of transition and uncertainty ahead.

Let's get behind him and give him time.

Hope he gets us which is key to the relationship he will have with the fans.

Now find a number 6!

Battytits no? Or to add to?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10