The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

This Is Anfield sign

(1/1)

Thé_Ḓárk_P̌áşşéngér:
Hi mods, I've just been watching some of the excellent "Inside Anfield" videos on YouTube but I've been getting really pissed off because I haven't seen any of the players touching the This Is Anfield sign on their way on to the pitch. Is their already a thread about this in which I could vent my spleen? And if their isn't, where would you suggest I start one?

Redman0151:

--- Quote from: Thé_Ḓárk_P̌áşşéngér on March 15, 2017, 11:24:08 pm ---Hi mods, I've just been watching some of the excellent "Inside Anfield" videos on YouTube but I've been getting really pissed off because I haven't seen any of the players touching the This Is Anfield sign on their way on to the pitch. Is their already a thread about this in which I could vent my spleen? And if their isn't, where would you suggest I start one?

--- End quote ---

Didn't klopp tell them they don't deserve to touch it until they win a trophy or something

Millie:

--- Quote from: Crosby Wych on March 16, 2017, 08:01:52 am ---Didn't klopp tell them they don't deserve to touch it until they win a trophy or something

--- End quote ---

Yeah I seem to remember that

sms1986:
He did, yeah - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jurgen-klopp-bans-liverpool-players-7760479.

John C:

--- Quote from: Thé_Ḓárk_P̌áşşéngér on March 15, 2017, 11:24:08 pm --- Is their already a thread about this

--- End quote ---
No
--- Quote from: Thé_Ḓárk_P̌áşşéngér on March 15, 2017, 11:24:08 pm --- in which I could vent my spleen?

--- End quote ---
You just have
--- Quote from: Thé_Ḓárk_P̌áşşéngér on March 15, 2017, 11:24:08 pm --- where would you suggest I start one?

--- End quote ---
No need to now :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version