Author Topic: Jordan Henderson-Officially a Liverpool player- Discussion  (Read 266870 times)

Offline MKelly34

• Legacy Fan
  • Kelly's lover (not really)
Re: Jordan Henderson-Officially a Liverpool player.
« Reply #600 on: June 12, 2011, 11:25:42 pm »
He's a mediocre player who barely stood out in any games at Sunderland. Why would you expect him to stand out for us? Like seriously? He's being bought as a routine player, we could of Barry or Parker to do the same role for cheaper. Sorry if the truth hurts.

How many Sunderland games did you watch?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #601 on: June 12, 2011, 11:26:58 pm »
First time I've really watched him. Looked pants today.

But then again not really arsed what he plays like for the Engie Mini-mes. He had to play with a load of overrated shite as well - so they didn't help to make him look any better.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #602 on: June 12, 2011, 11:27:03 pm »

Just the one for him home to united I reckon?
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #603 on: June 12, 2011, 11:27:06 pm »
He's a mediocre player who barely stood out in any games at Sunderland. Why would you expect him to stand out for us? Like seriously? He's being bought as a routine player, we could of Barry or Parker to do the same role for cheaper. Sorry if the truth hurts.
Truth?  Balls....

I don't  know how Henderson will do for us, but he's not a mediocre player, hes a top British prospect.

Pay £6m for Barry and he stays for three years that's £2m a year in transfers.

Pay £16m for Henderson and he stays 10years and it's £1.6m a year......

It's about balancing risks and taking calculated decisions

Who do you support btw?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #604 on: June 12, 2011, 11:27:54 pm »
Absolute waste of money for me. Probably could of gotten Barry for £6m, proven and better.

Could have gotten Barry

At least learn how to speak the language. It helps to disguise the nonsense you are seeking to spread.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #605 on: June 12, 2011, 11:28:08 pm »
Not that I've seen much of him... but wasn't that exactly what Henderson did tonight? He passed it (forward more than a lot of midfielders) then ran into space. I was very pleased by how easily he found and created space.
Mostly he just watched the ball flying way over his head....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Jay012345

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • How many topics?
« Reply #606 on: June 12, 2011, 11:28:19 pm »
I think Rodwell should start in the middle with Henderson, Mancienne did nothing.

England play way too direct, Henderson is not a fit for that style

Pearce like Capello, has his favorites. Crappy philosophy, crappy tactics, too much reputation rather than ability, fitness or form.
A ton of media influence. Without proper change, england wont win jak. Just my opinion.

Offline Gainsbarre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #607 on: June 12, 2011, 11:28:33 pm »
So does that mean we can't comment or relay feelings in what Damien and Kenny do? The same Damien who wasted nigh on 20 million on David Bentley, ludicrously overspent on Carroll.

But anyways i've stated my opinion, i've seen more of Henderson last season than probably alot of you here. Head to a Sunderland board, to see what they think of him. He doesn't really recieve any glowing reviews out there.

fuck off ... should I read the same mindless shit from you in every thread? I have to check the date on your post, thought I'm wrong or something but no... just give up and go hide in your hole!
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists," Hicks said. "It absolutely had an impact on them."

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: June 12, 2011, 11:28:52 pm »
Could have gotten Barry

At least learn how to speak the language. It helps to disguise the nonsense you are seeking to spread.
Gotten? Dear me this isn't the united states of America.
W

Offline JasbinderX

• Rashid? Is that you Rashid? Doesn't understand football
  • Kopite
« Reply #609 on: June 12, 2011, 11:29:38 pm »
Truth?  Balls....

I don't  know how Henderson will do for us, but he's not a mediocre player, hes a top British prospect.

Who do you support btw?

Nonsense, if Henderson comes good, his wages will rocket too. You didn't factor that one into your little algebra equation.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #610 on: June 12, 2011, 11:31:16 pm »
Nonsense, if Henderson comes good, his wages will rocket too. You didn't factor that one into your little algebra equation.
And I suppose Barry plays for free? Some real twats on here lately.....
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline zakka

• Main Stander
« Reply #611 on: June 12, 2011, 11:31:35 pm »
shown some great awarness, some of the link up play was good especially with the players close to him, thought he passed well going forward, wasnt as sharp in the second half.... to be fair the performance in most of that half reminded me of us at the start of the season, defence sat deep and sturrige was isolated, because the defense sat deep jordan kept tracking back to try and link the play, however spain where very good at shutting down in thos areas

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Get Behind Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #612 on: June 12, 2011, 11:31:38 pm »
Is it a fucking full moon or something?

All out tonight..
From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline djschembri

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #613 on: June 12, 2011, 11:32:15 pm »

So what's the problem? If he's come good then he'd deserve a wage rise in my view.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #614 on: June 12, 2011, 11:32:16 pm »
Barry is on mega money at city so the argument don't hold up....

Every player gets wages and we would save a few million getting Henderson over Barry over the next three years.

Still city wouldn't sell to us, we don't want him and he's crap so......
W

Offline Sinstar

• Main Stander
« Reply #615 on: June 12, 2011, 11:33:03 pm »

Barry and Parker aren't even the same type of player as Henderson is...

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #616 on: June 12, 2011, 11:34:12 pm »
Yes, but you forget that that is a good point and those slagging him off are just talking rubbish ;)
W

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #617 on: June 12, 2011, 11:37:04 pm »
This forum is fast becoming a haven for the biggest whoppers who follow us, coming on to slag off a new signing after one u21 game. Bunch of fucking morons.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #618 on: June 12, 2011, 11:37:41 pm »

All out tonight..

One thing for sure a lot of fucking assholes are out tonight.

Can't believe they are allowed to get away with it.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #619 on: June 12, 2011, 11:37:48 pm »

Most of them and alot of Englands u21 games. How many DID you watch son? 0 clearly.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: June 12, 2011, 11:38:24 pm »
Most of them and alot of Englands u21 games. How many DID you watch son? 0 clearly.
Who do you support
W

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #621 on: June 12, 2011, 11:38:53 pm »
Truth?  Balls....

Who do you support btw?

We'll be selling Henderson within 3 years and not for a profit, I guarantee it. Bookmark this post, I won't be eating my words.

Offline Arab Scouse

• Anny Roader
  • Proud Arab Scouser
« Reply #622 on: June 12, 2011, 11:38:54 pm »
Jeez, he hasn't kicked a ball for Liverpool yet and he is getting slated by some people! FFS :butt
“When I've got nothing better to do, I look down the league table to see how Everton are getting along.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Moldyman

• Heart and soul, one will burn.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #623 on: June 12, 2011, 11:39:12 pm »
omg.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #624 on: June 12, 2011, 11:39:30 pm »
Anyone criticising the lad before he has even played a game for us needs their fucking head checking.

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #625 on: June 12, 2011, 11:39:43 pm »
Could have gotten Barry

Didn't know this was an English Language forum. People who get fussy over this shit are just ugh yeah....lrn2internet bro.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #626 on: June 12, 2011, 11:40:07 pm »
This forum is fast becoming a haven for the biggest whoppers who follow us, coming on to slag off a new signing after one u21 game. Bunch of fucking morons.

Leave them in their world where posting shite on a forum is the best thing in their miserable thick lives Paul
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #627 on: June 12, 2011, 11:40:27 pm »
We'll be selling Henderson within 3 years and not for a profit, I guarantee it. Bookmark this post, I won't be eating my words.

Oh do piss off with your pathetic negativity. You're an embarrassment of a fan.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #628 on: June 12, 2011, 11:40:50 pm »

All out tonight..
That's the problem here...opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink. Any twat with a keyboard can come in here and slag off our players...
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #629 on: June 12, 2011, 11:40:57 pm »
To be fair you'll probably have been banned by then......

Its just that given your opinion vs. Dalglishs or comollis.....I know which I would trust.

Now you may be right of course, but you know you have to give him at least one season at his age to prove himself, see mr L Leiva as the prime case for example.
W

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #630 on: June 12, 2011, 11:41:06 pm »
Didn't know this was an English Language forum. People who get fussy over this shit are just ugh yeah....lrn2internet bro.

Arnt you lost ?

Offline Broken Accidental Stars

• Kopite
  • Gedites know who le vrai Roi is
« Reply #631 on: June 12, 2011, 11:41:22 pm »

Yo dawg, is it a slow day on Chelsea in America or something, bro?
"Inspirational quote on perseverance, unfinished business, and fighting the good fight."
- Gérard Houllier

The ship has been steadied, le retour du Roi est bientôt arrivé.
Hic iacet Gérard Houllier, rex quondam, rexque futurus.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #632 on: June 12, 2011, 11:41:27 pm »
Oh do piss off. You're an embarrassment.
;D

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #633 on: June 12, 2011, 11:41:42 pm »

Pretty sure they all play in centre midfield....oh yeah, they do. Only Barry is different from the other two since he lacks energy to do a box to box role properly, last season Parker and Henderson both played in their has a box to boxer mostly...

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #634 on: June 12, 2011, 11:42:03 pm »
Bro?

Kindly respect the forum rules, we don't use text speak.

Who do you support again?
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #635 on: June 12, 2011, 11:42:49 pm »
Pretty sure they all play in centre midfield....oh yeah, they do. Only Barry is different from the other two since he lacks energy to do a box to box role properly, last season Parker and Henderson both played in their has a box to boxer mostly...
There not their btw
W

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Get Behind Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #636 on: June 12, 2011, 11:42:52 pm »
That's the problem here...opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink. Any twat with a keyboard can come in here and slag off our players...

Some right fucking beauties in here tonight even by recent standards.. :)
From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #637 on: June 12, 2011, 11:44:17 pm »
To be fair you'll probably have been banned by then......

Its just that given your opinion vs. Dalglishs or comollis.....I know which I would trust.

Now you may be right of course, but you know you have to give him at least one season at his age to prove himself, see mr L Leiva as the prime case for example.

Lucas was a great player before he came to us, he proved this, but coming from a different country, different culture, yes you obviously need more time, he was better in his first year at Liverpool than Henderson was last year for Sunderland......Henderson is a case of overrating our own, and Lucas is a case of us(well England) wanting to berate overseas players for any little mistake they make in the Premiership to gain any superiority over international countries, because we ain't getting it in our football ability.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #638 on: June 12, 2011, 11:44:22 pm »
Can't believe no one got on my Hendo song. :(

Offline Sinstar

• Main Stander
« Reply #639 on: June 12, 2011, 11:46:07 pm »

Having the ability to be a CM does not mean you are the same kind of player as another CM.