Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4549533 times)

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!
« Reply #23680 on: March 15, 2017, 06:15:04 pm »
I think his tactics are working, I've lost the will to come into this thread as often as I did to find out the bigliest shit storm he's thrown up.
Some of his policies may actually make it through as people lose the capacity to keep fighting his ridiculousness.

Probably time to verse up on https://www.amazon.com/Time-Get-Tough-America-Great/dp/1621574954 (effectively his blueprint for his agenda)

If you hear a sniff of the things there that will damage the world, find the will!

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #23681 on: March 15, 2017, 06:44:08 pm »
By reminding everyone that Trump hasn't actually released his tax returns?
By releasing a portion of the only one where he actually paid anything.
Kill the humourless

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23682 on: March 15, 2017, 06:50:32 pm »
Beth Reinhard‏Verified account @bethreinhard 46m46 minutes ago

Sessions in prepared remarks today also calls marijuana a "life-wrecking dependency...that’s only slightly less awful" than heroin.

Here's the full quote. I despair.

In a speech to the officials, which focused on ways to combat violent crime, Sessions said one of the steps to improve public safety is to ensure citizens don't start taking drugs in the first place.

"I realize this may be an unfashionable belief in a time of growing tolerance of drug use.  But too many lives are at stake to worry about being fashionable.  I reject the idea that America will be a better place if marijuana is sold in every corner store," the attorney general said. "And I am astonished to hear people suggest that we can solve our heroin crisis by legalizing marijuana - so people can trade one life-wrecking dependency for another that's only slightly less awful.  Our nation needs to say clearly once again that using drugs will destroy your life."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #23683 on: March 15, 2017, 07:04:18 pm »
Here's the full quote. I despair.

Alcohols fine though. Miller time!

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #23684 on: March 15, 2017, 07:48:16 pm »
Going to Mar a lago this weekend for the fifth time in almost 2 months as president.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23685 on: March 15, 2017, 07:49:24 pm »
Going to Mar a lago this weekend for the fifth time in almost 2 months as president.

Got get that round of golf in, even though he doesn't play apparently...

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline redtel

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sir Roger-Scored first goal ever on MOTD.
« Reply #23688 on: March 15, 2017, 07:56:11 pm »
:lmao

https://twitter.com/TrumpDraws/status/842100316539502592

Ha ha. Six year olds always struggle with capitals and small letters when first constructing words.

He will be fine in a few months time.  Won't he?
We are definitely believers and we’ve won the fucking lot!

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #23689 on: March 15, 2017, 08:07:46 pm »
To be fair to KA, there is such a thing as a microwave camera . . .

Robert Minchin‏ @robminchin  Mar 14
Just in case anyone is wondering, this is what a microwave camera actually looks like: @NAICobservatory's ALFA instrument

Maybe not quite what she had in mind.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23690 on: March 15, 2017, 08:13:41 pm »

Maybe not quite what she had in mind.

This is the only thing in Conway's mind

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23691 on: March 15, 2017, 08:36:16 pm »
doubled the fees so has to give the members FaceTime

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #23692 on: March 15, 2017, 09:01:11 pm »
Senator Feinstein coming out of meeting with Comey to get answers about whether there was an investigation by the FBI into Trump's campaign seems to have said a lot without actually saying anything. "These are highly sensitive matters. We can't talk about them. We don't want to be disrespectful to you all. I know you've stood here for many hours. I know how I would feel. My feet would hurt." (She's 84 in June.)

If there wasn't an investigation in some way related to Trump's campaign, they would be able to say "no, there wasn't one" wouldn't they? There'd be no reason to leave it lingering if it were all BS. The GOP senators would surely be quite vocal in dismissing the idea.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 09:03:07 pm by Zeb »
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #23693 on: March 15, 2017, 09:08:31 pm »
Glamour magazine interviewed some Trump supporter women in the South about the early days of his presidency. Nothing too distant from the standard misinformed fear-driven Trump voter. Oddly, two of the five women talked about his impressive stamina.

He’s a miracle worker. His work ethic—he’s 70 years old, and he’s putting in so many hours of work every day—that right there is so amazing, that somebody that age could put in so many hours and get so little sleep.
I think that he doesn’t take a long time to get things done. He has a tremendous amount of energy for someone who’s 70 years old. He just doesn’t stop. He’s very aggressive with immigration, and he’s just attacking all of his points as he promised to do.
Also this doozy:
I hope he will do something about “anchor babies” because I realize that a lot of people take advantage of this. I’m from China originally...

http://www.glamour.com/story/these-5-women-supported-trump-during-the-electionheres-what-they-think-of-his-first-few-weeks-in-office

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. MSNBC have his Tax Returns 2am GMT
« Reply #23694 on: March 15, 2017, 11:00:13 pm »
They are saying the full tax returns maybe 100's of pages long.

People saying it says clients copy at the top.

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #23695 on: March 15, 2017, 11:03:06 pm »
@BraddJaffy
 NBC News: Judge in Hawaii blocks Trump's new travel ban nationwide; was set to take effect tomorrow

See you in court, part 2!
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #23696 on: March 15, 2017, 11:05:27 pm »
Fox News poll: Trump approval rating drops 5 points

President Trump's job approval rating has dropped five points in Fox News surveys since last month.

According to a poll released Wednesday, 43 percent of voters approve of the job the president is doing and 51 percent disapprove.

In February, 48 percent approved and 47 percent disapproved of the president's performance.

The poll also finds that 48 percent of voters feel the economy is getting better, up from 37 percent in an October 2016 poll. Another 29 percent feel like the economy is getting worse and 19 percent think it's staying the same.

Forty-seven percent of voters approve of Trump's handling of the economy and 45 percent approve of his handling of terrorism.

On immigration, 41 percent approve of how the president is dealing with the issue. Only 35 percent approve of the president's handling of healthcare and just 33 percent approve of how he is dealing with U.S.-Russian affairs.

A majority of voters, 54 percent, disapprove of the president's revised travel ban, and just 34 percent think the order makes the country safer.

When asked about Trump's tweeting habits, just 16 percent of voters said they approved. Half of voters disapprove of the president's tweeting and 32 percent "wish he'd be more careful" with what he tweets.

The poll was conducted from March 12-14 among 1,008 registered voters. Its margin of error is 3 percent.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/324202-fox-news-poll-trump-approval-rating-drops-5-points

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #23698 on: March 15, 2017, 11:06:42 pm »
@BraddJaffy
 NBC News: Judge in Hawaii blocks Trump's new travel ban nationwide; was set to take effect tomorrow

See you in court, part 2!

Its all Obama's fault....

Birther's revenge.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:09:39 pm by Trada »

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23699 on: March 15, 2017, 11:14:45 pm »
http://www.glamour.com/story/these-5-women-supported-trump-during-the-electionheres-what-they-think-of-his-first-few-weeks-in-office
I like the way he acts. He’s not politically correct, and he pretty much speaks out of the average American mind. For me, he speaks my mind, and sometimes he says the things we are scared to say. Sometimes I cannot speak something from my mind so openly, but he speaks my mind. I like the way he talks.
He’s so honest. That shows his honesty, and it shows that he doesn’t owe anyone favors. He’s shooting straight from the hip. He doesn’t have a filter, and he’s being totally honest with the American people.

To quote Jim Jeffries:

"If you've ever said this sentence: I like him because he's a straight talker- you're as dumb as shit."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:16:30 pm by theMilkman »
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23700 on: March 15, 2017, 11:52:02 pm »
He's got an average American mind all right... easily distracted, easily riled, finds healthcare and other government functions awfully complicated. Where do I vote?

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23701 on: March 16, 2017, 12:17:35 am »
Anyone who has said those lines hasn't listened to a thing he's said. And more than than likely never askeda reasonable question in their life.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:29:54 am by Chakan »

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23702 on: March 16, 2017, 12:40:30 am »
Trumps not happy , sad!

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #23703 on: March 16, 2017, 12:45:07 am »
Trumps not happy , sad!

Watching him torpedo the defence of his own EO has been quite amusing. Watching him trying to sic his audience onto the judiciary, the press and political opponents less so.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #23704 on: March 16, 2017, 12:45:33 am »
Trump repeats that this executive order is "a watered down version" of the first and suggests going back to the original.

Yep. The Court's TRO against the Muslim Ban 2.0 cites Stephen Miller's quote that "you're still going to have the same basic policy outcome"
These geniuses are going to be winning so much in court, honestly, you wouldn't believe it, bigly winning. If it wasn't for all those Mexican judges.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23705 on: March 16, 2017, 12:45:54 am »
Glamour magazine interviewed some Trump supporter women in the South about the early days of his presidency. Nothing too distant from the standard misinformed fear-driven Trump voter. Oddly, two of the five women talked about his impressive stamina.
Also this doozy:

The thing about those types is that whilst they talk about not being PC, they are the most touchy when you criticise their country and beliefs.

When i was at uni there was one American student who was quite the conservative who somehow decided to expand his narrow little mind and study in the UK. Safe to say he had strong feels about multiculturalism and was all about 'free speech'. Funny then that when you told him that America had lots of inbred, dumb dickheads and that Jesus Christ and Mary were both a gang of c*nts that he became so irate and took it so personally.

He left after 2 years.

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23706 on: March 16, 2017, 01:56:00 am »
"Freedom of speech" means "freedom from criticism" to so many.

This has come to a head in Australia the last week or so following the death of cartoonist Bill Leak, who outraged many last year when he drew a picture of a drunk Aboriginal man (with very simian features reminiscent of Tintin's adventures in Congo) being hauled in front of his son and asking "who's this, then?". His defenders have been making a lot of noise about his freedom to offend, freedom to shock, etc., but when an audience member on a panel show shouted out something about the cartoon being racist and not amusing, they jump up and down and shout "you can't say that about someone who just died!" and demand apologies from the broadcaster.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #23707 on: March 16, 2017, 02:12:01 am »
I'm hearing that millions of people attended his rally tonight.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23708 on: March 16, 2017, 02:15:38 am »
"Freedom of speech" means "freedom from criticism" to so many.

This has come to a head in Australia the last week or so following the death of cartoonist Bill Leak, who outraged many last year when he drew a picture of a drunk Aboriginal man (with very simian features reminiscent of Tintin's adventures in Congo) being hauled in front of his son and asking "who's this, then?". His defenders have been making a lot of noise about his freedom to offend, freedom to shock, etc., but when an audience member on a panel show shouted out something about the cartoon being racist and not amusing, they jump up and down and shout "you can't say that about someone who just died!" and demand apologies from the broadcaster.

Completely agree. Leak was a tool, him dying doesn't change that.
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #23709 on: March 16, 2017, 03:07:12 am »
I'm hearing that millions of people attended his rally tonight.

And not five brain cells between them including Trump. It's shocking to see them buying his bullshit and it really makes my blood boil. He's promising them less taxes, better health care for a lower price, building the wall and whatever he wants to spend money on. Yet, no one seems to be doing the math...

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23710 on: March 16, 2017, 03:52:54 am »
And not five brain cells between them including Trump. It's shocking to see them buying his bullshit and it really makes my blood boil. He's promising them less taxes, better health care for a lower price, building the wall and whatever he wants to spend money on. Yet, no one seems to be doing the math...

Of course they've done the math(s)!

1. Remove useless bureaucratic regulations (e.g. keeping water potable, not destroying the atmosphere) that are holding back American business from their stated aim of Making America Great Again = $50 trillion/year
2. No longer paying to keep those work-shy, lily-livered Europeans "safe" from the benevolent Lord Putin = $250 zillion/year
3. No longer defending the rights of gays, transgenders, women and other useless identity politics bullshit = $500 bazillion/year
4. No more Muslims coming to leech of welfare while also somehow stealing our jobs = $999 kablamillion/year

Net savings: 389.3 quadrillion Trump tax returns per second.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #23711 on: March 16, 2017, 04:03:13 am »

But can you really put a price on freedom and making America great again? Numbers are irrelevant.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #23712 on: March 16, 2017, 06:21:31 am »
In the grand scheme of the American budget, does the wall cost much? Say how does it compare to NASA annual spend?   Ill use Google and get back to you!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:08:14 am by PaulF »
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"
« Reply #23713 on: March 16, 2017, 06:37:23 am »
In the grand scheme of the American budget, does the elk cost much? Say how does it compare to NASA annual spend?   Ill use Google and get back to you!

Trump's 2018 budget proposal analysed, department-by-department. Worth a look at the article to see the detailed breakdown.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-presidential-budget-2018-proposal/

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #23714 on: March 16, 2017, 08:12:23 am »
Thanks for the research !

Admittedly I picked NASA out of my arse,but first google results suggest wall will be about 18bn and nasa budget is around 19bn

Now clearly one is worth spending money on , but focussing on the build cost is perhaps not right.
I suppose arguing the real problems of the wall is pointless as those that support it probably think nasa is trying to smuggle in martians to steal jobs and sponge benefits.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23715 on: March 16, 2017, 09:29:34 am »
Excerpt from the transcript of the DJT/Tucker interview.
The guy is actually insane :butt

Carlson: So on March 4th, 6:35 in the morning, you’re down in Florida, and you tweet, the former administration wiretapped me, surveilled me, at Trump Tower during the last election. How did you find out? You said, I just found out. How did you learn that?

Trump: Well, I’ve been reading about things. I read in, I think it was Jan. 20th, a New York Times article where they were talking about wiretapping. There was an article. I think they used that exact term. I read other things. I watched your friend Bret Baier the day previous where he was talking about certain very complex sets of things happening, and wiretapping. I said, wait a minute, there’s a lot of wiretapping being talked about. I’ve been seeing a lot of things. Now, for the most part, I’m not going to discuss it, because we have it before the committee and we will be submitting things before the committee very soon that hasn’t been submitted as of yet. But it’s potentially a very serious situation.

…

Carlson: Why not wait to tweet about it until you can prove it? Don’t you devalue your words when you can’t provide evidence?

Trump: Well, because the New York Times wrote about it. Not that I respect the New York Times. I call it the failing New York Times. But they did write on Jan. 20th using the word wiretap. Other people have come out with…

Carlson: Right, but you’re the president. You have the ability to gather all the evidence you want.

Trump: I do. I do. But I think that frankly we have a lot right now. And I think if you watch—if you watched the Bret Baier and what he was saying and what he was talking about and how he mentioned the word “wiretap,” you would feel very confident that you could mention the name. He mentioned it. And other people have mentioned it. But if you take a look at some of the things written about wiretapping and eavesdropping… and don’t forget I say wiretapping, those words were in quotes. That really covers—because wiretapping is pretty old-fashioned stuff—but that really covers surveillance and many other things. And nobody ever talks about the fact that it was in quotes, but that’s a very important thing. But wire tape covers a lot of different things. I think you’re going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/13/doj_wants_more_time_to_find_evidence_of_obama_trump_tower_wiretap.html

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23716 on: March 16, 2017, 10:55:37 am »

Carlson: So on March 4th, 6:35 in the morning, you’re down in Florida, and you tweet, the former administration wiretapped me, surveilled me, at Trump Tower during the last election. How did you find out? You said, I just found out. How did you learn that?

Trump: Well, I’ve been reading about things. I read in, I think it was Jan. 20th, a New York Times article where they were talking about wiretapping. There was an article. I think they used that exact term. I read other things. I watched your friend Bret Baier the day previous where he was talking about certain very complex sets of things happening, and wiretapping. I said, wait a minute, there’s a lot of wiretapping being talked about. I’ve been seeing a lot of things. Now, for the most part, I’m not going to discuss it, because we have it before the committee and we will be submitting things before the committee very soon that hasn’t been submitted as of yet. But it’s potentially a very serious situation.

…

Carlson: Why not wait to tweet about it until you can prove it? Don’t you devalue your words when you can’t provide evidence?

Trump: Well, because the New York Times wrote about it. Not that I respect the New York Times. I call it the failing New York Times. But they did write on Jan. 20th using the word wiretap. Other people have come out with…

Carlson: Right, but you’re the president. You have the ability to gather all the evidence you want.

Trump: I do. I do. But I think that frankly we have a lot right now. And I think if you watch—if you watched the Bret Baier and what he was saying and what he was talking about and how he mentioned the word “wiretap,” you would feel very confident that you could mention the name. He mentioned it. And other people have mentioned it. But if you take a look at some of the things written about wiretapping and eavesdropping… and don’t forget I say wiretapping, those words were in quotes. That really covers—because wiretapping is pretty old-fashioned stuff—but that really covers surveillance and many other things. And nobody ever talks about the fact that it was in quotes, but that’s a very important thing. But wire tape covers a lot of different things. I think you’re going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/13/doj_wants_more_time_to_find_evidence_of_obama_trump_tower_wiretap.html

well, he's certainly on the defensive which is good. he's fixated on the 'wiretapping' being in inverted commas/quotation marks (quotes as he calls them). seems to me he should be doing more proactive defending along the lines of this question:

Still, good that he continues to feed more hope to hang him with

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #23717 on: March 16, 2017, 11:12:27 am »

Just the way he speaks hurts my brain. I mean
the day previous where he was talking about certain very complex sets of things happening
what are you even trying to say!?!?

Fuck.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #23718 on: March 16, 2017, 11:14:07 am »
They are just saying hes cutting the budget of the environmental agency by 31%

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #23719 on: March 16, 2017, 11:20:06 am »
Looks like massive cuts being announced.