Social Democratic and Labour Party
Ulster Unionist Party
Green Party
UK Independence Party
Other
I will spoil my vote
I will not be voting

Voting closes: May 31, 2017, 03:44:36 PM

Author Topic: How will you be voting in the General Election on June 8th?  (Read 5002 times)

Offline reniformis

• Believer
  • Innocence and Arrogance Entwined
Re: How will you be voting in the General Election on June 8th?
« Reply #280 on: Yesterday at 01:38:33 PM »
Yeah but they were pretty much decided hundreds of years ago and anyway I like chocolate , presents and getting pissed
Well, that's St Paddy's day sorted especially if you don't like snakes. If you like saving women from vicious lizards, cheese on toast and anti-Westminster belligerence then we can have all of them.
The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On

Offline SP

• Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer
« Reply #281 on: Yesterday at 01:43:43 PM »
Yeah my area is solid Labour and to be fair Maria Eagle does a good job.

Maria Eagle is a pro-European is she not? Freed from the constraints of a Corbyn leadership on Brexit, would you trust her judgement? Given that vote for the person to represent you, not the national leader. Corbyn will not be PM, and Labour will lose lots of seats. Corbyn should not sway your judgement as the best person to be your MP.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #282 on: Today at 11:26:21 AM »
They'll be voting Tory because the majority of people will do as theyre told by The Mail and The S*n.

Who makes them buy the papers in the first place? It seems like a very impractical way of controlling huge sections of the population when all the people have to do is not buy those papers.

Maybe people just want to vote Tory and those are the papers that match their world view? If I made you read a copy of the Mail would it make you vote Tory?

Or is it your upbringing, your social and personal circumstances and other factors like your age and income that are the major factors in who you vote for?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #283 on: Today at 11:30:48 AM »
There goes Easter and Christmas then.

The spring and winter festivals were around long before Christianity. The church just tacked on the nativity and crucifixion stories.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.