Author Topic: The Racist Russian Fanciers Party  (Read 291384 times)

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Bad Bootle Meff Ukelele Party
« Reply #3000 on: April 6, 2017, 02:09:22 pm »
The other former UKIP MP, Mark Reckless who is now a Welsh Assembly member has left the UKIP group there and has become an independent, but will vote with the Tories.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-39513743

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3001 on: April 6, 2017, 02:12:26 pm »
There was a rumour that Reckless, Hannan and Carswell were all part of using UKIP to create a faux Tory exodus to force through Euro scepticism.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3002 on: April 7, 2017, 04:54:07 pm »
They are slowly disappearing down the plug hole of history.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #3003 on: April 9, 2017, 07:10:51 am »
Former Ukip Diane James considering standing for Conservatives in 2020

MEP who led the party for just 18 days before she was 'forced out' is latest to consider turning Tory

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/former-ukip-leader-for-18-james-diane-james-considers-standing-for-conservavtives-2020-election-a7674656.html
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #3004 on: April 9, 2017, 08:44:58 pm »

MEP who led the party for just 18 days before she was 'forced out' is latest to consider turning Tory

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/former-ukip-leader-for-18-james-diane-james-considers-standing-for-conservavtives-2020-election-a7674656.html

To which the Tories should reply "Fuck off".

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3005 on: April 9, 2017, 08:51:41 pm »

The sinking ship will have no rats left soon. Unless the whole UKIP phenomena was a Tory false flag operation? Tin foil hat time, methinks.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3006 on: April 9, 2017, 09:21:08 pm »
They are slowly disappearing down the plug hole of history.

They are a gateway to the Tories. They might fuck off for good, but old Labour voters who voted for them might switch to the Tories. This ain't good for Labour.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3007 on: April 10, 2017, 08:28:45 am »
They are a gateway to the Tories. They might fuck off for good, but old Labour voters who voted for them might switch to the Tories. This ain't good for Labour.
They were created from the extreme right of the Tory party, the, wealthy, secret racist, little englander set. They set up as an 'alternative' to mainstream claiming to be outside the left/centre/right of traditional politics.
What they did was capitalise upon the fears of the people most at risk from the recession, by blaming immigrants, experts and Europe, when in fact the recession was caused by Frottage and his ilk. The far right have always done well in times of economic trouble because of the fears of ordinary people, it's just that the media have not had the balls to call them what they are -fascists. They can now assimilate back into the Tory party having shifted that party to the right. 
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3008 on: April 22, 2017, 11:16:43 am »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3009 on: April 22, 2017, 12:49:45 pm »

Summed up:

• I don't like powerful brown people
  • Fuck golf courses because reasons.
  • I like horsies, you should like horsies too.
  • Fuck plastic bags because reasons. (Not actually against this for the most part)
  • Women shouldn't leave the kitchen. You bred them, you stay chained to the sink, love.
  • Fix the schools, la.
  • A referendum on the right to die (Once again, I'm okay with this)
  • Old? Walk!  Work til you're 70!
  • Off with their heads!
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3010 on: April 22, 2017, 12:55:44 pm »
Prime Minister Gisela Allen would seemingly call for a COBRA meeting if she saw a sight such as this.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3011 on: April 22, 2017, 01:27:16 pm »
Summed up:

• I don't like powerful brown people
  • Fuck golf courses because reasons.
  • I like horsies, you should like horsies too.
  • Fuck plastic bags because reasons. (Not actually against this for the most part)
  • Women shouldn't leave the kitchen. You bred them, you stay chained to the sink, love.
  • Fix the schools, la.
  • A referendum on the right to die (Once again, I'm okay with this)
  • Old? Walk!  Work til you're 70!
  • Off with their heads!

• No gays
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3012 on: April 22, 2017, 01:32:01 pm »
  • No gays
Knew I'd forget about it.  Was also going to say "Kids come from storks OR ELSE! And only straight kids, no gays, no trans persons."
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3013 on: April 22, 2017, 02:23:37 pm »
That has to be a piss take, surely?

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3014 on: April 23, 2017, 10:21:27 am »
That has to be a piss take, surely?

It's real.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3015 on: April 23, 2017, 11:51:17 am »
The BBM was on Marr this morning. A burka ban is their latest big policy. Really getting to the heart of what's important to Britain right now  ::)

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3016 on: April 23, 2017, 01:22:41 pm »
The BBM was on Marr this morning. A burka ban is their latest big policy. Really getting to the heart of what's important to Britain right now  ::)
The fool from Ukip was on skynews just now saying ban the burka to integrate women and give them rights, love it when they stand up for the rights of the opressed. Another one of his reasons to do it was because parts of Europe are, the same Europe we left due to the likes of these. Plenty of you in here are smarter than me on such topics but are they always this full of shit with their contradictions?
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3017 on: April 23, 2017, 01:47:00 pm »
The fool from Ukip was on skynews just now saying ban the burka to integrate women and give them rights, love it when they stand up for the rights of the opressed. Another one of his reasons to do it was because parts of Europe are, the same Europe we left due to the likes of these. Plenty of you in here are smarter than me on such topics but are they always this full of shit with their contradictions?

UKIP don't like Johnny Foreigner. Everything else is a rationalisation and justification. They really are an unhinged clown car. I had the "pleasure" of Frottage campaigning in my constituency. He is unhinged, and so are pretty well all of their candidates.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3018 on: April 23, 2017, 02:25:37 pm »
UKIP don't like Johnny Foreigner. Everything else is a rationalisation and justification. They really are an unhinged clown car. I had the "pleasure" of Frottage campaigning in my constituency. He is unhinged, and so are pretty well all of their candidates.

When we finally leave the EU what will all the goggle eyed loonies like Frottage, Cash et al and their fellow travellers like Gisela Stewart have to fulminate about. They'll end being that boring bastard who sits opposite you at Euston just as the train is about to leave for Lime Street and they start an interminable two hour rambling diatribe about ......what?

Beat music, teenagers, obligatory car seat belts, pounds and ounces?

gqP6w

« Reply #3019 on: April 23, 2017, 10:11:00 pm »
Disappointed that during all the marathon coverage they didn't mention any of nobheads three sub one hour victories, BBC bias in action

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3020 on: April 24, 2017, 06:47:02 am »
Disappointed that during all the marathon coverage they didn't mention any of nobheads three sub one hour victories, BBC bias in action
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-Frottage-met-julian-assange?CMP=share_btn_tw

Why isn't the BBC chasing this story, I wonder.
As the article says we view Frottage as a 'widow twankey' figure (with Nuttall as the idiot son?) Yet he is meeting with Assange, has links to the same crew that bankrolled Trump, and along with Banks, is pro Russian, pro Putin, and anti democracy. He and his Brexit crowd are under investigation by the electoral commission for possible foreign interference (like Trump?), and he doesn't give a damn.
Banks thinks he is rich enough to be above the law.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3021 on: April 24, 2017, 12:19:38 pm »
"Integration" seemingly requires vaginal exams of schoolkids (see bottom left) according to the Kippers.

https://twitter.com/jessicaelgot/status/856457234875899905

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3023 on: April 24, 2017, 01:30:14 pm »

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3025 on: April 24, 2017, 03:40:24 pm »
"Integration" seemingly requires vaginal exams of schoolkids (see bottom left) according to the Kippers.

Integration?  Didn't the US try to do that with the kids of Native Americans?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #3026 on: April 24, 2017, 08:52:45 pm »
So Arron Banks  is not standing in the Election now I guess after that C4 news bit about him he pulled out..

Seems to be no major name from Ukip is standing right now.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3027 on: April 24, 2017, 08:57:14 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/24/ukip-integration-policy-launch-descends-into-full-integrated-fiasco

Is it a sketch or a serious report, I can't tell on UKIP reporting, they are self satirising.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3028 on: April 25, 2017, 07:05:55 am »

[/quote]

And also tougher sentences if a Protestant grooms a catholic child ...oh no we don't mean that religion

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #3029 on: April 25, 2017, 01:45:53 pm »
James Carver has resigned who ever he is.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3030 on: April 25, 2017, 02:05:58 pm »
James Carver has resigned who ever he is.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3031 on: April 25, 2017, 03:24:55 pm »

Bad Bootle Meff (former head of Scotland Yard) putting more bobbies back on the streets. Top work.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3032 on: April 25, 2017, 09:20:02 pm »
Foreign affairs spokesman has resigned in disgust..

Disgust?  You're a ukip member, what were you expecting?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #3033 on: April 27, 2017, 08:28:44 am »
bad bootle meff, the leader of UKIP, compared himself to Mahatma Gandhi by saying that both were ahead of their time.

In an interview with local media published Wednesday, Nuttall said his party was bringing up issues “ten years ahead” of its political rivals.

After a week in which the party’s “integration agenda” was criticized for calling for a ban on face coverings and for female genital mutilation checks in schools, Nuttall said, “We led the debate on those issues and we will lead on these. It is a bit like the Gandhi thing — first they laugh at you, then they attack you, and then you win.”

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3034 on: April 27, 2017, 02:45:35 pm »
bad bootle meff, the leader of UKIP, compared himself to Mahatma Gandhi by saying that both were ahead of their time.

In an interview with local media published Wednesday, Nuttall said his party was bringing up issues “ten years ahead” of its political rivals.

After a week in which the party’s “integration agenda” was criticized for calling for a ban on face coverings and for female genital mutilation checks in schools, Nuttall said, “We led the debate on those issues and we will lead on these. It is a bit like the Gandhi thing — first they laugh at you, then they attack you, and then you win.”

The only things Nuttall has in common with Ghandi is that they're both bald and wear glasses.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3035 on: April 27, 2017, 03:26:32 pm »
Nuttall would wear socks with his sandals

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #3036 on: April 27, 2017, 05:14:03 pm »
Nuttall has said he is standing in the Election but not saying where yet.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3037 on: April 27, 2017, 05:58:25 pm »
Nuttall has said he is standing in the Election but not saying where yet.
Hopefully in the middle of Beaufort's Dyke.
My Twitter

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #3038 on: April 27, 2017, 07:16:31 pm »
As most of the Daily Mail reading country appear to hate scousers and most scousers hate bad bootle meff he has a problem.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3039 on: April 28, 2017, 10:16:24 pm »
As most of the Daily Mail reading country appear to hate scousers and most scousers hate bad bootle meff he has a problem.

So where does Esther McVey fit in to your theory? ;)