Author Topic: Fox News - Tucker's Fucked.  (Read 306537 times)

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Re: Fox News - still lying to the planet.
« Reply #1280 on: November 13, 2016, 11:10:37 am »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #1281 on: November 15, 2016, 04:11:52 pm »
Fox news is no better than CNN imo, and at least they don't try and hide it. Unlike CNN doing their best to try stay "fair and balanced" when they're anything but. There were times when Trump would hold a rally, CNN would cut into it and proceed to show the WHOLE thing. I'd turn over to Fox News, nothing. Wolf Blitzer, Jake Tapper (especially him) et all can get to fuck.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1282 on: November 15, 2016, 07:11:07 pm »
Fox news is no better than CNN imo, and at least they don't try and hide it. Unlike CNN doing their best to try stay "fair and balanced" when they're anything but. There were times when Trump would hold a rally, CNN would cut into it and proceed to show the WHOLE thing. I'd turn over to Fox News, nothing. Wolf Blitzer, Jake Tapper (especially him) et all can get to fuck.

Yeah.  They've admitted that, in hindsight, that wasn't such a good idea. >.>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline gary75

• Despite all his care, he suffers from a sticky ring.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1283 on: December 15, 2016, 12:47:35 pm »
Not sure what if relevant,  but Fox News have agreed to buy sky plc.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1284 on: December 15, 2016, 03:52:47 pm »

Something else to ditch then. Looking for a new broadband provider ASAP.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1285 on: December 15, 2016, 04:01:47 pm »
Something else to ditch then. Looking for a new broadband provider ASAP.
Virgin is good broadband provider. Ditched Sky several years ago...not a patch on virgin speed in our area.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1286 on: December 15, 2016, 04:04:45 pm »

Not strictly true - 21st Century Fox - owners of Fox News - have agreed to buy the remainder of Sky, which it already owned 40% of.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1287 on: January 20, 2017, 05:39:07 pm »
Fox News Signs Nigel Frottage as Contributor http://thr.cm/hEsm1e

Fox News Channel has signed former United Kingdom Independence Party leader (UKIP) Nigel Frottage as a contributor, the network announced on Friday.

Frottage, 52, led the UKIP from 2006-09 and again from 2010-16. A Euro-skeptic, the former commodities trader has railed against immigration and was a leading proponent of Brexit, the country's referendum vote last June to leave the European Union.

He and President Donald Trump are ideological kindred spirits and Frottage is a guest at Trump's inauguration on Friday in Washington. Last year, Trump suggested, via Twitter, that Prime Minister Theresa May name Frottage as Britain's ambassador to Washington. She did not heed Trump's advice.

Frottage has not held political office since the Brexit vote. But earlier this month kicked off an evening radio show in London. At Fox News he'll offer political analysis across Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network’s daytime and primetime programming.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #1288 on: January 20, 2017, 05:56:38 pm »
Does being an MEP not count as holding 'political office' then?
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1289 on: January 20, 2017, 07:11:15 pm »
Thought he still was an MEP?

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1290 on: January 20, 2017, 08:42:13 pm »
Does being an MEP not count as holding 'political office' then?

Not with his attendance record, it doesn't.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #1291 on: February 21, 2017, 10:23:29 am »
Ah, good old Faux News, the sanctuary of the twisted. Now they're using Ari "Mr Xenophobia" Horowitz' so called reporting to suit their agenda. They are completely void of morals. To call it a news station is ridiculous. This Ari dude interviewed two policemen in Sweden and edited away so their answers are completely out of context. They were not even informed what the segment was going to be about (hint: Ari wants to make it look like it's all the foreigner's fault).

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/20/swedish-police-comments-taken-out-of-context-in-film-cited-by-trump

How did you react to the news segment?

”We don’t stand behind it. It shocked us. He has edited the answers. We were answering completely different questions in the interview. This is bad journalism.”

Anders Göranzon continues: ”It feels like hell. The real questions should be shown along with our answers. We don’t own the rights to the film, but the end result is that we don’t want to talk to journalists after this. We can’t trust each other.”

Have you done anything to stop the news segment?

”We just saw it. What can we do? One thing is talking to you. The excerpt they showed doesn’t say anything, we answered a different question. We don’t stand behind what he says. He is a madman.”
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1292 on: February 21, 2017, 01:23:18 pm »
Borat is a better Journalist than anybody at Fox.

I can just imagine Trump, slouched on a couch in the oval office in front of the TV, with a remote in one hand and a beer in the other, casually waving away his intelligence briefings as he eagerly absorbs the latest wisdom from Sean Hannity.  (This alone should make the orange scrotum face worthy of impeachment.)

One day one of these Fox "News" Gibbons will look at the camera and say, "Mister President, we know you watch our show.  So if you're listening, PLEASE nuke North Korea"; and about two hours later NK will be a smoking fecking ruin.  See how they fucking react then.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1293 on: February 21, 2017, 02:46:31 pm »
We have already learned that Trump watches TV cuddled up in his bed wearing his bathrobe...

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1294 on: February 28, 2017, 12:37:09 am »
Anyone know how I can stream The O'reilly factor live but outside of the US?
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1295 on: February 28, 2017, 01:05:24 am »
Anyone know how I can stream The O'reilly factor live but outside of the US?

http://www.livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #1296 on: March 1, 2017, 03:55:46 pm »
Should anyone be interested in the real facts about Sweden, not the populist twisted version of them.

http://www.na.se/opinion/ledare/opinion-welcome-to-sweden-the-rape-capital-of-the-world
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #1297 on: April 4, 2017, 08:59:19 am »
Mercedes and Hyundai pull their ads from around the O'Reilly show because of a Washington Post story yesterday. Syndicated via Chicago Tribune:

Fox News star Bill O'Reilly and the network have paid out some $13 million to five women over the past 15 years to settle a series of harassment allegations against the opinionated host, according to a published report in the New York Times.

The settlements, three of which had been previously undisclosed, were in exchange for the women's agreement not to sue the company, which has been beset by allegations of sexual harassment by its co-founder and former chairman, Roger Ailes, the Times found. Ailes was ousted by 21st Century Fox, the parent company of Fox News, last summer.

O'Reilly - the top-rated attraction on cable news for many years - generated lurid headlines in 2004 for his dispute with Andrea Mackris, who alleged that he had harassed her repeatedly while she was a producer of his program "The O'Reilly Factor." Macris settled her claims for a reported payout of $9 million in 2004.

In January of this year, O'Reilly settled another harassment claim, lodged by former Fox News presenter Juliet Huddy, for an undisclosed sum.

But the Times found three other complaints and payouts involving O'Reilly, dating back to 2002.

Fox settled two of them, and O'Reilly privately settled a third in 2011. The latter agreement was so secret that 21st Century Fox was unaware of it until last year, the paper said.

The payments by Fox on behalf of Ailes and O'Reilly are the focus of an ongoing investigation by the U.S. attorney general's office in New York. Prosecutors are probing whether the company made adequate disclosures about them to investors. Securities law requires publicly traded companies - such as 21st Century Fox and its predecessor company, News Corp. - to disclose "material" events affecting the company's finances. Both 21st Century Fox and News Corp. are controlled by Rupert Murdoch and his family.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-bill-oreilly-sexual-harassment-20170401-story.html

This on the same day that yet another woman brings a suit against Roger Ailes.

The new lawsuit against Ailes was brought by Fox’s Julie Roginsky and is notable because it accuses Fox’s current management of trying to cover up for Ailes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-fox-chief-roger-ailes-host-bill-oreilly-hit-with-more-sexual-allegations/

As one conservative guru once wrote "People basking in the spotlight [...] are forever presenting terrible examples to the children of America".
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1298 on: April 4, 2017, 11:42:14 am »
Bill O’Reilly: An awful, awful man - Washington Post

As Fox News last year was plowing through the sexual harassment scandal involving now-former network chief Roger Ailes, King of Cable News Bill O’Reilly couldn’t have been more dismissive of the victims. “In this country, every famous, powerful or wealthy person is a target. You’re a target,” O’Reilly said in a July appearance on “Late Night” with Seth Meyers. “I’m a target. Anytime somebody could come out and sue us, attack us, go to the press or anything like that. … I stand behind Roger 100 percent.”

Roger was the wrong man to stand behind.

Subsequent events would say why: An internal investigation of Fox News turned up a series of complaints regarding Ailes’s conduct toward women. Former host Gretchen Carlson, who kicked off all the action with a lawsuit against Ailes in early July, received a settlement worth $20 million plus a no-nonsense apology from Fox News’s parent company, 21st Century Fox. Ailes was ousted, though he denied the claims against him.

Months after lamenting his status as a “target,” we are learning that O’Reilly was speaking from deep experience. The New York Times reported on Saturday that about $13 million has been dished out over the years — by O’Reilly and his employer — to resolve complaints from women regarding O’Reilly’s antics. The claims shed light on just why O’Reilly and his former boss Ailes fashioned a mutual protection racket on the premises of Fox News: They both needed someone who’d have their back.

Reporting by the New York Times builds on an existing docket of allegations against O’Reilly. We already knew, for instance, that former producer Andrea Mackris had filed a sexual harassment suit against O’Reilly in 2004, alleging all manner of lurid conduct against the top host. She came away with a $9 million settlement, according to the Times. And news broke earlier this year that former employee Juliet Huddy had secured a settlement over O’Reilly’s alleged sexual advances toward her “in 2011, at a time he exerted significant influence over her airtime,” reports the New York Times.

That there’s more to this pattern should surprise no one who has observed O’Reilly’s incorrigibility over 20-plus years on Fox News’s airwaves. As the New York Times reports, O’Reilly in 2002 “stormed into the newsroom and screamed at a young producer, according to current and former employees, some of whom witnessed the incident.” That woman, Rachel Witlieb Bernstein, subsequently received a settlement.

Two others — Rebecca Gomez Diamond and Laurie Dhue — also received settlements in 2011 and 2016, respectively. In the case of Diamond, her settlement was paid by O’Reilly himself, as was Mackris’s. Dhue worked as an anchor at Fox News from 2000 to 2008 and cited sexual harassment allegations against both O’Reilly and Ailes.

Nor is that all. In her 2016 lawsuit against Fox News, former host Andrea Tantaros cited alleged sexual advances by O’Reilly, though she did not name him as a defendant in her civil action. Here’s the key paragraph about O’Reilly’s efforts:

[C]ommencing in February 2016, Bill O’Reilly (“O’Reilly”), whom Tantaros had considered to be a good friend and a person from whom she sought career guidance, started sexually harassing her by, inter alia, (a) asking her to come to stay with him on Long Island where it would be “very private,” and (b) telling her on more than one occasion that he could “see [her] as a wild girl,” and that he believed that she had a “wild side.”

More alleged sleaziness rounds out the O’Reilly file. As reported by the New York Times, former “O’Reilly Factor” guest Wendy Walsh claims that O’Reilly made the moves on her in 2013. Per the story: “Ms. Walsh said that she met Mr. O’Reilly for a dinner, arranged by his secretary, at the restaurant in the Hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles. During the dinner, she said, he told her he was friends with Mr. Ailes, and promised to make her a network contributor — a job that can pay several hundred thousand dollars a year.”

After the meal, O’Reilly invited her to his hotel suite; Walsh refused to go, and insisted on hanging at the hotel bar. There, O’Reilly behaved like O’Reilly: “He became hostile, telling her that she could forget any career advice he had given her and that she was on her own. He also told her that her black leather purse was ugly.”

Not long thereafter, as the New York Times reports, Wendy Walsh disappeared from “The O’Reilly Factor.” She became a former guest, just the way Diamond became a former Fox Business host, just the way Mackris became a former producer for “The O’Reilly Factor,” just the way Dhue became a former anchor, just the way Huddy became a former on-air talent, just the way Bernstein became a former junior producer.

Through it all, O’Reilly remains the current King of Cable News. Nightly he spins whatever arguments are close at hand to make excuses for the actions and behavior of a friend and inveterate misogynist — the president of the United States. He promotes his serially mediocre books, including the recently released “Old School: Life in the Sane Lane,” which goes after “snowflakes,” a.k.a. people who come forth with grievances. And he rules the ratings.

...More

O’Reilly will continue in his dual role as the network’s greatest asset and liability, all wrapped up in one self-important package. If nothing else, these latest revelations flesh out the deep affinities that he shares with his vanilla-milkshake-drinking buddy President Trump, who has his own patented ways of approaching women. When the “Access Hollywood” tape surfaced last October, O’Reilly declined to air the most damaging part of the dialogue between then-businessman Trump and Billy Bush — that quip about grabbing women “by the pussy.” Why leave that out?

“I’m not going to play too much of it, because it’s crude guy talk,” O’Reilly told his viewers.

Here’s an anchor who shouldn’t be trusted to share space with his colleagues, nor to report on women and men. He is an awful, awful man.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1299 on: April 5, 2017, 12:09:23 am »

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1301 on: April 12, 2017, 04:24:49 am »
Seems to be a lot of rumors on Twitter that O'Reilly has just started a 2 week holiday but tonight was his last show for Fox.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #1302 on: April 15, 2017, 11:20:42 pm »
Seems to be a lot of rumors on Twitter that O'Reilly has just started a 2 week holiday but tonight was his last show for Fox.

Finally something to celebrate about that toxic station
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline cricketrocks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1303 on: April 16, 2017, 09:34:45 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEZYymfWIdc
Bill O'Reilly...what a guy.

The Young Turks is a disaster too, though. So many morons, so little time!

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1304 on: April 16, 2017, 11:59:41 pm »
The Young Turks is a disaster too, though. So many morons, so little time!

They bring up some interesting issues, but after a while their whole "We're sooooooo much better than the mainstream media" is just getting boring. Especially when the MSM are basically one of their main sources of information...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1305 on: April 17, 2017, 12:15:53 am »
They bring up some interesting issues, but after a while their whole "We're sooooooo much better than the mainstream media" is just getting boring. Especially when the MSM are basically one of their main sources of information...
yeah, they used to be good years ago but they're becoming a bit of a parody of themselves trying to be the real truth tellers and have form for not exactly behaving well, like the spitting incident on Alex Jones. And their ridiculous fanboyism towards bernie sanders and trying to paint him as someone who got fucked over by the democratic establishment when he joined them solely to run for president and lost by 3m votes yet in their eyes he was the right choice due to some massively flawed polling!

But they are entertaining and bring up some interesting issues from time to time.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 01:31:08 am by Laughter is the best medicine... »

Offline cricketrocks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1306 on: April 17, 2017, 07:22:37 pm »
Good point.

I have found their dealings with Sam Harris to be the most off-putting, though; the way they try to twist everything he says, particularly Cenk, is so intellectually dishonest, it gives little reason to trust them on other things.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1307 on: April 18, 2017, 12:14:24 am »
Good point.

I have found their dealings with Sam Harris to be the most off-putting, though; the way they try to twist everything he says, particularly Cenk, is so intellectually dishonest, it gives little reason to trust them on other things.
ah cenk, once said the Armenian genocide didn't happen. Which is funny as his co host is part Armenian.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1308 on: April 18, 2017, 12:06:30 pm »
ah cenk, once said the Armenian genocide didn't happen. Which is funny as his co host is part Armenian.
To be fair he's rescinded his view on that since it was written.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160913122125/https://tytnetwork.com/2016/04/22/rescinding-daily-pennsylvanian-article/
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline cricketrocks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1309 on: April 19, 2017, 02:46:56 pm »
Oh dear.  :-X

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1310 on: April 19, 2017, 04:59:55 pm »
He's gone.
@gabrielsherman
The Murdochs have decided O'Reilly has to go, Fox News is now figuring out how to sever ties before he returns 4/24
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1311 on: April 19, 2017, 07:42:38 pm »
I actually didn't mind oreillys programme, was your ignorant uncle with a tv show.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #1312 on: April 19, 2017, 07:47:42 pm »
I actually didn't mind oreillys programme, was your ignorant uncle with a tv show.

It was always good for a laugh. Best parts were always when O'Reilly was proven wrong by the interviewees. Which happened a lot to be fair.
Love Ren & Stimpy

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1313 on: April 19, 2017, 07:59:34 pm »
It was always good for a laugh. Best parts were always when O'Reilly was proven wrong by the interviewees. Which happened a lot to be fair.
he was once talking about one celebrity sex tape and how terrible it was. All the while clips of it were running in the background. Unintended Comic genius he is.

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #1314 on: April 19, 2017, 08:33:07 pm »
A week where Bill O'Really is sacked and Alex Jones admits that he is playing a character

FFUUCCCKKK YYEEAAHHHH

Fuck youse Nazi fucks

Next is should be Morgan and Hopkins on this side of the pond, doubt that under the May Junta it will happen
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1315 on: April 19, 2017, 08:43:00 pm »
Delighted with this news, he and his ilk have poisoned the well so much we've ended up where we are now.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1316 on: April 19, 2017, 09:24:27 pm »
 John Miguel McCauley‏ @Mickey_McCauley 2h2 hours ago

FOX News sends a powerful message: a workplace culture of rampant sexual harrassment and aggression will only be tolerated for 2 decades

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #1317 on: April 19, 2017, 09:33:33 pm »
A week where Bill O'Really is sacked and Alex Jones admits that he is playing a character

FFUUCCCKKK YYEEAAHHHH

Fuck youse Nazi fucks

Next is should be Morgan and Hopkins on this side of the pond, doubt that under the May Junta it will happen

Morgan promised to leave the country if Spurs win the league.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1318 on: April 19, 2017, 09:46:50 pm »

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1319 on: April 19, 2017, 09:50:45 pm »
The sting one always makes me laugh, as does Marc Lamont hill, he of 'ghostface killah' fame recently