Author Topic: Dexter Series 6 now 7 too (PLEASE use spoiler tags). Season 7 now on in US  (Read 34181 times)

Offline libby_lfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • It's impossible to be unhappy in a poncho.
    • Twitter
Re: Dexter Series 6 now 7 too (PLEASE use spoiler tags). Season 7 now on in US
« Reply #400 on: October 5, 2012, 06:25:55 pm »
Ohhh, duh! Haha.
People listen to Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people.

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: October 5, 2012, 06:55:28 pm »
Spoiler
Well maybe no fingerprints but it sure wont be hard for her to put 2 + 2 together and realise that Doakes was telling the truth about Dexter.  Doakes was a good friend and then some.. if she finds out Dex is responsible for both his tarnished rep and death.. An arrest could be the last thing on her mind.

I don't really see Dexter killing her myself, as she hasn't broken Harrys code and doesn't really look like doing so.. Maybe a stitch up similar to what he intended with Doakes so her word means shite all.

Or and heres a more likely scenario i reckon, he pins the whole lot on that gamer geek tit who's with Batsitas sister, enough evidence to point to him already with his interest in serial killers, not a far stretch to think he'd try copycatting one of his own, and who better than the notorious Bay Harbour Butcher.. Yep i think Dexter will pin the whole lot on Louis, just a question of whether he does something before then to make himself eligible for Dexters table.. Mayyyybe kill Jamie? just a thought. One of the few ways i see him getting LaGuerta off his back.

I got nothing for Deb though so im thinking at some point that bitch has to die for Dex and Harrison to live happily ever after.

Be interesting to see what role Yvonne Strahovski plays this season i know shes casted but read nothing about her character, she has a sort of Eastern European look about her so wouldn't shock me if she was something to do with this Ukranian lot, even if she doesn't first appear that way.
[close]
« Last Edit: October 5, 2012, 06:57:16 pm by Lee-87 »

Offline Walshy7

• metete un palo por el culo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Its evolution baby
« Reply #402 on: October 6, 2012, 09:39:29 am »
when is this on tv?
'You two scousers are always yappin, im gonna teach you some serious rappin, i come from Jamaica my name is john barnes, and when i do my thing the crowd go bananas'

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #403 on: October 7, 2012, 07:06:04 pm »
Just finished the first episode. FUCK MEE. I've watched all the other seasons on download in one go, waiting a week a time is going to be horrible.

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: October 7, 2012, 07:10:06 pm »
Is episode two on tonight?
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline Ben_

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #405 on: October 7, 2012, 07:42:30 pm »
Just finished the first episode. FUCK MEE. I've watched all the other seasons on download in one go, waiting a week a time is going to be horrible.

I've done the same, it is very difficult!
The match kicks off in 30 minutes ya silly twat

"This European Cup final is won, AC Milan 3, Liverpool 0."

"This scoreline is absolutely staggering, AC Milan 3, Liverpool 3!" - Five Live

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #406 on: October 8, 2012, 02:47:11 pm »
Is episode 2 out yet?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: October 8, 2012, 02:49:41 pm »
Is episode 2 out yet?

Aye, on the majority of sites now.

Offline Frank.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #408 on: October 8, 2012, 02:57:26 pm »
http://37.128.191.200/?1235

720p no download needed

Offline Antics

• Roadshow
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is what you'll get when you mess with us.
« Reply #409 on: October 8, 2012, 04:51:35 pm »
http://37.128.191.200/?1235

720p no download needed

Didn't realise Noobroom was doing Dexter in addition to GoT. Nice one, cheers.

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: October 8, 2012, 06:30:45 pm »
Downloading now. Awesome. Cant wait for this later.

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #411 on: October 8, 2012, 09:27:21 pm »
Spoiler
Good follow up episode. He needs to kill Lewis although I think his storyline is just taking shape what with the hand, etc.

Plus, the hand was sent by Lewis previously and Dexter seemed to find it for the first time this episode. Is this correct?
[close]
« Last Edit: October 8, 2012, 09:30:01 pm by Nick110581 »
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #412 on: October 9, 2012, 12:46:50 am »
Spoiler
That Lewis fella is a proper psycho twat and needs to be killed off right away.All in all,was a good episode and maybe maybe there is still something left in the show to give us.
Please remind me how LaGuerta got hold of the slides box?
[close]
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Anwer

• off
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: October 9, 2012, 12:53:58 am »
Spoiler
That Lewis fella is a proper psycho twat and needs to be killed off right away.All in all,was a good episode and maybe maybe there is still something left in the show to give us.
Please remind me how LaGuerta got hold of the slides box?
[close]

Spoiler
those slides were found in Doakes car in the first season which made everyone assume that he was the bay harbour butcher
[close]
this is not a signature, go away

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #414 on: October 9, 2012, 11:08:30 am »
Ah thanks.Had completely forgotten about it.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #415 on: October 9, 2012, 07:23:51 pm »
Just saw that ep, was a good'un. but did anyone catch the previews of next weeks ep? Oooh that one really looks exciting.

Spoiler
And looks like Yvonne Strahovski won't have anything to do with the Ukranian plotline, just an ex-psycho gf of a similar nutter. Which makes me think as the whole jist of this season is looking to be about Dexter and Deb coming to terms with Leopards not changing their spots and killers remaining killers, it wont be long before this new girl finds herself on Dexters table for some reason or another.

Oh and im convinced now more than ever that Louis' future lies in taking blame for the blood slide and being considered a copycat killer of the bay harbour butcher. And as i said before, i just hope he does something to make Harrys code, because that big chinned twat needs putting down.
[close]

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #416 on: October 9, 2012, 08:04:49 pm »
Spoiler
Really interested to see where they go with the Debra angle. She's handling it far too well IMO. I'd love to see a situation where somebody gets off and she asks Dexter to kill them for her. Doubtful though.
[close]

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: October 9, 2012, 08:17:44 pm »
Spoiler
Really interested to see where they go with the Debra angle. She's handling it far too well IMO. I'd love to see a situation where somebody gets off and she asks Dexter to kill them for her. Doubtful though.
[close]

Spoiler
Not as unlikely as you might think to be honest, the writers might have this in mind to link back to when Harry asked him to kill that guy who got off during his early years. But really don't see Dexter doing it after Harrys reaction when he killed that fella for him.

If you can't think of the kill i mean it was when he had Doakes locked in the cage and killed the Drug dealer in front of him, and Doakes went in to shock afterwards and said something like "stay away, just stay away from me" and he thinks back to Harry saying the same. Could be episode 2x11.
[close]

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #418 on: October 9, 2012, 08:46:43 pm »
Spoiler
Good follow up episode. He needs to kill Lewis although I think his storyline is just taking shape what with the hand, etc.

Plus, the hand was sent by Lewis previously and Dexter seemed to find it for the first time this episode. Is this correct?
[close]

I need help on this!!!

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #419 on: October 9, 2012, 08:55:55 pm »
I need help on this!!!

Spoiler
He sent it? i thought last we saw of it, Louis had it in his hands after he helped Mosuka out? I thought this was the first Dexter was seeing as it was implied in this episode that Louis hid it there while in the apartment with Jamie? After seeing what he did to that CEO guy with the pics on his computer, wouldn't surprise me if he'd intended to blow Dexter up for having the hand or some other weird little plan to get him in trouble.

But then that only works if he is only doing this stuff because Dexter dissed his shitty little game. But i don't know, i get the feeling he knows more about Dexters past than he's letting on.
[close]

Offline Lager

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #420 on: October 9, 2012, 11:07:41 pm »
Spoiler
He sent it? i thought last we saw of it, Louis had it in his hands after he helped Mosuka out? I thought this was the first Dexter was seeing as it was implied in this episode that Louis hid it there while in the apartment with Jamie? After seeing what he did to that CEO guy with the pics on his computer, wouldn't surprise me if he'd intended to blow Dexter up for having the hand or some other weird little plan to get him in trouble.

But then that only works if he is only doing this stuff because Dexter dissed his shitty little game. But i don't know, i get the feeling he knows more about Dexters past than he's letting on.
[close]
Spoiler
Louis posted the hand to Dexter in a box last season, I've just googled it and it was episode 11
[close]

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: October 9, 2012, 11:48:36 pm »
Spoiler
Ahh right, must have slipped my mind, although he did look very surprised to see it in his apartment in todays ep i thought
[close]

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: October 15, 2012, 07:24:59 pm »
Proper exciting episode that one!

Spoiler
Didn't see that coming for Louis either, couldn't have happened to a nicer person  :D

Though i did near piss myself when he mumbled "Kiss my arse you ginger freak"

Next weeks looks like a good'un, This Speltzer guys a fruit loop with all the Bull gear and mazes, thinks he's a fucking minotaur that lad.

Looked from the previews that in next weeks ep Dexter just might find himself on the recieving end of one of the nutters maze runs. Bad choice of target.
[close]

Offline Anwer

• off
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: October 15, 2012, 07:55:02 pm »
As much as I'd like to, I just don't see myself getting excited for new episodes the way I used to during the early seasons of the show. I think this show has overstayed its welcome and getting a little predictable now.

Spoiler
The "shock ending" of last year with Debra catching Dexter red handed should've come at the end of season 5 but the writers bailed out at that time.

As far as last night's episode is concerned, it was alright I suppose. Just not the edge of the seat stuff we're used to from previous seasons. The moment that stripper starting flirting with Quinn you knew she's only doing it to get information out of him, when debra got overpowered when trying to catch that bald killer you knew dexter would pop just in time to save the day and Louis's storyline wrapped all too conveniently for my liking (although he did get killed on dexter's boat with his blood splattered all over so we'll see how that pans out).

All the initial excitement from this season's first episode has died down to be honest for me :( sorry.
[close]

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #424 on: October 15, 2012, 08:16:04 pm »
I dunno for me i think it's found a decent return to form of sorts, i mean they hit rock bottom with series 5. Abosolute garbage from beginning to end, when i think back i try to forget the whole series, in my head i try to go straight from John Lithgow to Edward James Olmos.
My opinion of course. But then i think series six got a little bit better and had glimpses of the older stuff, whilst still not being great. But i've found myself getting right in to this series..

Spoiler
Although the main villain is kinda crap, Ukranian mobsters and such. But i feel the side stories and the minor threats to Dexters way of life are keeping me hooked.

And Season 6 wasn't that great because of all the religious shite. But i haven't been disappointed by this one so far.
[close]
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 08:26:15 pm by Lee-87 »

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #425 on: October 15, 2012, 08:55:55 pm »
anyone got a link for this weeks?

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #426 on: October 15, 2012, 09:03:48 pm »
The writers have turned it around for me. They've ditched the crap and focused back on Dexter which I really like, even the little side stories are now interwoven with Dexter and not pointless stuff like LaGuerta and Batista fighting. Also is it me or is Jennifer Carpenter less wooden than she used to be? Some of the scenes between her and Dexter have been excellent.

As much as I'd like to, I just don't see myself getting excited for new episodes the way I used to during the early seasons of the show. I think this show has overstayed its welcome and getting a little predictable now.

Spoiler
The "shock ending" of last year with Debra catching Dexter red handed should've come at the end of season 5 but the writers bailed out at that time.

As far as last night's episode is concerned, it was alright I suppose. Just not the edge of the seat stuff we're used to from previous seasons. The moment that stripper starting flirting with Quinn you knew she's only doing it to get information out of him, when debra got overpowered when trying to catch that bald killer you knew dexter would pop just in time to save the day and Louis's storyline wrapped all too conveniently for my liking (although he did get killed on dexter's boat with his blood splattered all over so we'll see how that pans out).

All the initial excitement from this season's first episode has died down to be honest for me :( sorry.
[close]

Spoiler
Agreed about the Deb catching him part- they wasted a whole load of time with those two seasons following the same old formula.

The Quinn stuff - well she likes him too right? or otherwise she wouldn't have told him that she was spying on him.. did you miss that bit? I think she was genuine when she said she'd pass info back to him and vice versa.

Also they didn't exactly hide the fact that Dexter was going to save Deb - they even showed a quick action shot of him running and jumping over the fence and driving off dramatically - I don't think you were meant to be surprised that he got there in time. I was expecting him to then convince Deb that it's alright to off bull man and she goes along with it - Did you guess baldy would escape? I didn't see that coming.

On the last part - I'm glad they wrapped it up quickly too, and again tied it in nicely with the Victor/Ukranian bit whilst leaving that blood splatter to cause problems later.

[close]
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:13:56 pm by Uhoh AureliOs »

Offline Anwer

• off
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: October 15, 2012, 09:12:41 pm »

The one thing that does keeps me coming back to the show is the fact that the writers are already aware that the next season will be the last. So I'm sure they're trying to create coherent story spanning two seasons with hopefully tying up all the loose ends from the preceding years.
Spoiler
I think one of the main reason's for the show's decline in quality in recent years have been due to weak villains. Ice truck killer was great. The second season it was Doakes (so to speak) and that english girl. The season with Trinity was amazing and easily the high point of the series so far. They've been getting worse and worse ever since. Colin Hanks last year was utterly unconvincing.

I think we need to see death of a major character to shake things up again ;D
[close]

Offline Anwer

• off
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: October 15, 2012, 09:19:57 pm »
Spoiler
regarding Quinn - I meant the first time that she started showing interest in him. I think it was episode 2. I guess she's actually starting to like him now but I had a feeling that her initial plan was to get close to him to find out more about the investigation. Like that reporter a couple of seasons back.

What I was trying to say about that scene with Debra and the bald guy was that I never felt that she was  ever in any real danger. And I think that's whats been missing from the show lately. As last year's villian, forgot his name, had Harrison as hostage in the season finale without ever posing a real threat.  Perhaps George R. Martin could write an episode or two? ;)
[close]

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #429 on: October 15, 2012, 09:25:30 pm »
Ah I get you now. Both valid points.

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: October 15, 2012, 09:25:51 pm »
Thought it was another good episode.

Spoiler
Especially the mental minotaur guy, hes all kinds of bat shit insane. Didnt see him escaping, thought theyd go down the Dexter showing Deb that he has to kill these people route and he would be gone, feels better that hes roaming and from the looks of it will be at least heavily involved with another episode.

The mobsters, I dont know, I like the simplicity of it, they are just really nasty dangerous as fuck people. Especially after the heavily mad, religiousness of last season. We will have to see where they go with it, you definitely get the sense that Dexter is in as much danger as hes ever been in which gives them something no other of the villains have really had, we saw that with their killing of Louis without a moments hesitation. He posed no threat or bother to them, but he was there, so hes dead. And these guys are now after Dexter, hes in the shit.

The relationship with Deb is obviously a big point now, she sort of gets hes a necesary evil, but it will be interesting watching her juggle this knowing of Dexters killing with her professional life. Intriguing.

I like this season, its definitely more back to its roots. Im enjoying it a lot.
[close]

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #431 on: October 17, 2012, 12:01:34 am »
Spoiler
Dexter's love interest is very telegraphed. Masuka has been underused thus far this season. The mob boss is at least a different big bad. He is still a cold blooded killer - but he is not from the well trodden serial killer stable that most of the previous big bads have been. It would have been dire to have another Trinity.

Debs' discoveries have at least given the writers swathes of new material to explore. Although I hope they are cuter than just coming round to Debs offering dex tacit support for his own brand of justice.
[close]

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #432 on: October 17, 2012, 01:37:23 am »
Spoiler
Bit disappointed that Louis was killed off so easily, although the blood splatter on the boat is obviously important as the camera made the point to focus on it. Ideally though I would have liked him to disappear for a while and comeback unexpected at some point after finding out what Dexter is all about and trying to expose him. Just what I thought was going to happen anyway. I'm rambling so I'll stop now ;D
[close]

Great start to the series though. A return to form.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #433 on: October 17, 2012, 02:36:17 am »
Spoiler
Dexter's love interest is very telegraphed. Masuka has been underused thus far this season. The mob boss is at least a different big bad. He is still a cold blooded killer - but he is not from the well trodden serial killer stable that most of the previous big bads have been. It would have been dire to have another Trinity.

Debs' discoveries have at least given the writers swathes of new material to explore. Although I hope they are cuter than just coming round to Debs offering dex tacit support for his own brand of justice.
[close]

There was a distinct lack of Masuka last season too. Real shame, he's one of the best characters.

Spoiler
Celebrated like fuck when Louis was killed and when Dexter smashed the Minotaur over the head with the plank of wood. That whole scene was so tense.

And good lord, I want to fuck the babysitter.
[close]
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #434 on: October 17, 2012, 08:43:00 am »
When is it on in the UK?

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
When is it on in the UK?

All I've seen is early 2013.

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #436 on: October 18, 2012, 06:08:49 pm »
Loving this season so far, much better than last. They've handled the Dexter/Deb situation brilliantly. Quinn needs killing off though, utterly shite character.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 06:10:42 pm by Bob Loblaw »

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #437 on: October 19, 2012, 09:53:09 am »
Loving this season so far, much better than last. They've handled the Dexter/Deb situation brilliantly. Quinn needs killing off though, utterly shite character.

No way, Quinn's boss.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline -Nay-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #438 on: October 22, 2012, 12:28:26 pm »
Brilliant season so far

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: October 22, 2012, 03:13:37 pm »
The last two episodes have been top notch, I have to say. The maze scenes were boss.

Spoiler
My only complain is about how they dealt with Louis. His demise was a bit rushed, honestly, and I feel that that subplot still had much steam left. Plus, the poor c*nt's been missing for ages, how come nobody even noticed?!?
Another strong point has been the relationship with Deb lately... I feared that the writers  might've gone down a cheesy way, but that storyline has been tense and solid til now.
[close]

Spoiler
Oh, and Yvonne Strahovski  :lickin :lickin :lickin
[close]
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.