Author Topic: José Enrique Sánchez Díaz  (Read 301937 times)

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
Re: José Enrique Sánchez Díaz
« Reply #4240 on: February 23, 2013, 07:54:38 pm »
Jose seems to have closed his Twitter account today, anyone shine some light on why?

I think he realised that it's a terrible website.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline CraigLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • A Liverbird upon my chest.
« Reply #4241 on: February 23, 2013, 07:56:48 pm »
I think he realised that it's a terrible website.

He was very active on it. Shelvey has received abuse from the fair weather crowd after his last 3/4 appearances yet he is still on there.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #4242 on: February 23, 2013, 08:45:45 pm »
He was very active on it. Shelvey has received abuse from the fair weather crowd after his last 3/4 appearances yet he is still on there.

Yeah and Suso shut his down for a while after a minor controversy. He reactivated it in a couple of weeks or so, and I expect Jose will be back on too! :)
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du