Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton Spyin' Kop - Carra's Last Stand  (Read 14538 times)

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Liverpool v Everton Spyin' Kop - Carra's Last Stand
« Reply #40 on: May 3, 2013, 06:49:41 am »
Boss that macca.

Great questions

Moyes would fucking batter them all wouldn't he

Offline dmorgan

• Started well, turned out a bit meh.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Going, Going....gone.
« Reply #41 on: May 3, 2013, 08:13:54 am »
Always a brilliant read GOT just  lighten up your mood. Some bitterness but also an incredible amount of self loathing prevalent throughout

Offline BreakfastPercy

• Legacy Fan
  • Follow me: @BreakfastPercy
« Reply #42 on: May 3, 2013, 08:33:16 am »
Brilliant job Macca. To be fair I love all the anger and the bias, it's what makes these games. Their comments about wishing Suarez played for them & loving his celebration says the same. Let's fucking hammer them this weekend!

Offline G8S7

• Legacy Fan
  • At the end of the storm There's a golden sky
« Reply #43 on: May 3, 2013, 08:51:48 am »
You forgott to ask who is the better player between Jelavić and Suarez.  ;D

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #44 on: May 3, 2013, 09:29:15 am »
Brilliant mate, good effort. Really entertaining..

Them Bitter Blues...  8)
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Quaid

• Thinks clinical is cretinous. Takes one to know one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: May 3, 2013, 09:34:23 am »
You forgott to ask who is the better player between Jelavić and Suarez.  ;D

Seriously mate, one of me good bluenose mates genuinely thought Jelavic was better than Suarez last year  :lmao
“By definition, you have to live until you die. Better to make that life as complete and enjoyable an experience as possible, in case death is shite, which I suspect it will be.”

Offline Bunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: May 3, 2013, 09:43:56 am »
Funny read and the expected poorly hidden bile and hatred pouring through. Loving how they're all saying what a 'shite' season they've had to.. Where the fuck were those deluded idiots expecting to finish!?

Offline G8S7

• Legacy Fan
  • At the end of the storm There's a golden sky

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: May 3, 2013, 10:25:33 am »
The thing was, I got pulled about supporting Suarez on there. If Suarez played for them, I'd want him banned for about 76 matches for that heinous assault on Ivanovic. As it is, he's our player, and a three match ban would have sufficed for what was no more than a spammy. I told them straight, I'm a hypocrite but an honest hypocrite and at least I'll admit to it. They called Suarez every name under the sun, then in the next breath they wank over Fellaini who is systematically one of the dirtiest players in the league. And then, they say things like "I hope such and such flies into a tackle  on Sunday and breaks that c*nts legs!" and don't seem to grasp the concept of irony. Then someone posts something saying man for man, with the exception of Suarez, every one of their players is better than ours, and in the next breath call US deluded. It's all just partisanship and they happen to be on the different side of the fence to ours; but we all happen to know they're on the shite side!
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #49 on: May 3, 2013, 10:43:21 am »
That's a great read, thanks mate. ;D

Online the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: May 3, 2013, 10:44:43 am »
I love them. Great seeing totally reasonable fellas reduced to totally Bitter Zombies by just one word or phrase. In work I work opposite a cracking lad, do anyone a favour but the bitterest blue imaginable. He has a picture of Gerrard stuck to the bottom of his babies potty. I walks in and he asks me about 'that cheating c*nt Suarez' and with a straight face I just reply ' Biting different in South American culture' and we spend the next ten minutes watching him self-implode pissing ourselves laughing. Ten more years for the winner across the park.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
  • Phil M's biggest female fan
« Reply #51 on: May 3, 2013, 11:28:34 am »
To call someone a holocaust as a person is a disgrace. Jesus, there is a line for everything and it is drawn way before calling someone a holocaust. Honestly shocked that someone would draw a comparison like that.

Deluded bunch in parts, showcasing why calling them Bitter is the right thing to do.

That being said: great read, thanks a mill :)

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #52 on: May 3, 2013, 04:21:23 pm »
Great stuff. Well played for going over there with a sense of humour and ignoring the one or two who'd loaned out the family brain cell. Got some well deserved respect in the end from the decent majority.

Offline zip

• Legacy Fan
  • That was liquid football!
« Reply #53 on: May 3, 2013, 04:48:25 pm »
Suarez is a holocaust of a human being, wow :lmao
One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again."

Offline Sqn Ldr Jocko

• Boys Pen
  • Not as think as I drunk I am
« Reply #54 on: May 3, 2013, 05:32:52 pm »
Horrible bitter bastards them.

Been reading their match preview too, that Chicoazul fella is one bad tit. Sat there in his manky bedsit writing bile and drivel and they all lap it up.

We need to batter these, come on you Red Men YNWA

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #55 on: May 3, 2013, 06:06:19 pm »
Cheers for this Macca, the bit about fighting other managers was a bit of wonderment.  :wave

I'm off to go grab a Stone Ruination and Dogfishhead 120 min IPA, as they have less bitterness then that lot.  :hally
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline JohnM

• Mystic tealeaf reader
  • Anny Roader
  • That's how they roll.
« Reply #56 on: May 3, 2013, 07:31:13 pm »
Macca.

Good read must of been a laugh a minute getting those answers.
JohnM

Do all that is necessary and nothing that is not

Offline sat

• urday's my half day off, and off to the match I go
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: May 3, 2013, 08:23:43 pm »
They sure do live up to their name....

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: May 3, 2013, 08:28:51 pm »

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: May 3, 2013, 08:37:03 pm »
Excellent that macca,,Thanks
bollocks

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
« Reply #60 on: May 3, 2013, 08:40:00 pm »
page 3 of that, halfway down.

c*nt of a fella using the S*n to win an argument.

"DRINGO
August 2012 HE'S AWESOME ! WORKS HARD ! RUNS THE CHANNELS ! GOOD WITH BALL AT HIS FEET ! POSITIONAL SENSE IS AWESOME ! CAN HANG ON LAST MANS SHOULDER ! COOLEST FINISHER IN PREM !  "

This one has to be a classic by now  ;D
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Offline WoollyRed

• Boys Pen
« Reply #61 on: May 3, 2013, 09:08:07 pm »
That BlueJock lad was over the top but they do have a point about Luis. Cracking player but a complete tool.

Offline MHLC

• My Horse Likes Cheese
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: May 3, 2013, 11:40:23 pm »
Belter of a read that. Well done Macca!

Great questions and some good natured replies from the toffees in return.

Looking forward to this match. Finishing above or below them is neither here or there as its a shite measure when both teams are talking about the obscurity of 6th/7th. I'll be happy with the city being painted Red on Sunday after a convincing win :)

Offline MHLC

• My Horse Likes Cheese
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: May 3, 2013, 11:52:36 pm »
Loving how they're all saying what a 'shite' season they've had to.. Where the fuck were those deluded idiots expecting to finish!?

They've been having shite seasons for 30 years now. It comes naturally.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: May 3, 2013, 11:54:06 pm »
If they believe their season's been shite it says it all about ours.  Some real bitters there though, no surprise.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: May 4, 2013, 01:11:26 am »
Nice one macca.
a@a, allas, I miss those days *sigh*.

I don't agree with the first part of your OP though mate. Next weeks games and all other games are irrelevant to this, and you really do know that. There's valued points and there's Derby pride. And I don't mean it in respect to keeping the bitters off your back at work, I've mastered handling them years ago - its about that post Derby feeling, its relief rather than trauma and its about self satisfaction rather then fret and regret. Think Suarez's disallowed winner!

Come on you Redmen!

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #66 on: May 4, 2013, 12:19:20 pm »
Nice work Macca. Although I kind of gave up after reading words such as rapist, faggot and holocaust just casually plonked in there. What a lovely bunch!

4-0 Suarez hatrick all off his teeth in the stands (good one)

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: May 4, 2013, 05:26:05 pm »
You know what, I've gone on record saying that there were a load of decent lads on there, but there are a load of horrible, bitter, no nothing, unable to read fucking twats on there too. I don't expect them to agree with anything I say, but I expect them to at least have a bit of common sense and respect. What's tipped me over the edge is trying to reason and educate a couple of them over Heysel only for one of them to post a picture saying I was a revisionist. Not even fucking arsed about the points I was trying to make, just intent on doing anything, and using the lives of 39 people to try and score a point on the internet and get like minded twats to say " yeah, there bad merrderrerrs them!" Some fucking hope that was. Bitter evil minded c*nts some of them really are. I change what I said at the beginning now directly for those people, who I don't believe represent anything like the decent blue fanbase. I hope we fucking twat you, you lose every game from now until the end of the season, and you lose out on your coveted "Finishing above Liverpool in consecutive seasons for the first time in nearly 70 years" trophy to fill up Moyes Ikea cabinet. Then next season and every one after that, I hope you just scrape enough points to stay up.

I'm fucking fuming here. There's a load of them on their fucking high horse, although I'm sure they're a minority, because some of us complained about them singing "Always the victim" "How dare you accuse us of anything anit-Hillsborough, you're all c*nts. We 'd NEVER EVER say anything about that!" Really? Hypocritical fucking twats, and they fucking know it. The air from their morally superior perch must be so rarified there's no oxygen in it if them brain dead c*nts really believe that. I've personally had a straightener outside their fucking shit pit with someone who called me a "Merrderrin Hillsborough c*nt." I've stood in their fucking ground and watched loads of their fucking twat fans putting their hands over their faces and doing the crushing action. But now in this spirit of reconciliation, we're trying to get past that, but that doesn't fucking erase any of their previous behaviour, the fucking sick twats. Not all bluenoses are c*nts just like not all ours are saints. And all the blues I know personally are nothing like any of the c*nts I've described. But the rewriting of their history, their obsession with Heysel, even though the fucking thick twats say things like "RIP 39 Italians" when they couldn't give two fucks about those people enough to even find out what nationality they were, other than as a stick to constantly throw at us. The "suarez is a fucking bad racist lid" when I've sat in their fucking shit pit with my old man as a kid and heard him getting called a fucking black twat by dozens of their racist c*nt supporters more times than I care to remember. Your fucking captain batters DJs and you all stuck up for him lar!" And Duncan Ferguson got that much fan mail when he was in clink, they could have fucking wallpapered the whole of Barlinnie nick in it. And these same people accuse us of being deluded and hypocritical. I'm not generalising, because they're not all bad. But there are enough of them to make my fucking blood boil, so for each and every one of the ones I'm describing, you're bitter deluded c*nts and I hope you keep Moyes for another ten years so you can cry bitter tears into your fucking pints for another ten years. We'll never have 100% friendliness between both sides of the city and I can live with that. But football in general can do without c*nts like these ones. logging off now and concentrating on something else, cos my fucking heads doen in here.
Macca resplendent!

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #68 on: May 4, 2013, 05:42:43 pm »
Nice preview.

Let's get a win and show the Toffees whose boss on Merseyside.

I think it will be Liverpool 3 Everton 1. Sturridge and Coutinho with first derby goals and a Gerrard penalty in the last few minutes :)
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline KirkVanHouten

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: May 4, 2013, 06:34:55 pm »
:lmao

They must be playing up to the bitters tag now.

I know, you couldn't make this shit up ;D

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: May 4, 2013, 07:07:32 pm »
Macca dont rise to it fella, you cant reason with them or Utd fans they have their thoughts and you wont change them
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #71 on: May 4, 2013, 07:11:29 pm »
Great report macca, I love the way you started this thread by being cool, calm, rational and willing to listen to their chat ( albeit with gritted teeth), and then your last post where you let fly about the bitter, uneducated, envious, no trophies for xx amount of years, horrible twats..........

Well done for containing yourself for as long as you did and for having a go at giving them a chance to give a (un ::)) biased opinon. 

They will never change................personally I would love to see them relegated, even if only for 1 season. ;D

Bitter twats..........4-0 to the redmen tomorrow please, lets put them in their place.   
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: May 4, 2013, 07:29:19 pm »
Macca dont rise to it fella, you cant reason with them or Utd fans they have their thoughts and you wont change them

You know what mate, every blue I know in person is nothing like any of those fucking despicable twats I'm talking about. I've just been quoted on there by someone who said "Macca's proper shaking there, he's gonna push another wall over." Forget about what team you support for a minute. That's about as despicable a fucking human being as you can get right there. I'm not shaking and crying, for anyone over there stalking me to read my posts. I'm just offended and gutted at how fucking low a few of them will go to score points. I didn't call them all out as c*nts, I said some of them were. And if any of them are offended by that, they're either defending a despicable twat or are themselves a despicable twat who obviously knows what they are.

You're right Stevie there's absolutely no way to reason with a minority of people who willingly remain ignorant, so I'll just accept that some of them are decent people who happen to be blues and some of them are c*nts who happen to be blues too.
Macca resplendent!

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #73 on: May 4, 2013, 07:39:46 pm »
The refs almost always favour us in the Derby. And rightly so. We're the better club.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: May 4, 2013, 07:39:53 pm »
You know what mate, every blue I know in person is nothing like any of those fucking despicable twats I'm talking about. I've just been quoted on there by someone who said "Macca's proper shaking there, he's gonna push another wall over." Forget about what team you support for a minute. That's about as despicable a fucking human being as you can get right there. I'm not shaking and crying, for anyone over there stalking me to read my posts. I'm just offended and gutted at how fucking low a few of them will go to score points. I didn't call them all out as c*nts, I said some of them were. And if any of them are offended by that, they're either defending a despicable twat or are themselves a despicable twat who obviously knows what they are.

You're right Stevie there's absolutely no way to reason with a minority of people who willingly remain ignorant, so I'll just accept that some of them are decent people who happen to be blues and some of them are c*nts who happen to be blues too.

Macca i am coming up tomorrow with a blue, he is as blue as they get but he has never ever said a shite word about anything, in fact we were having a heated discussion with one of them from down the M62 last week and my blue mate has sparked the Manc out when he started slagging off Luis, there are good and bad everywhere, they just sit on the internet and be as brave as fuck because they can be , stick them in front of you and their spots would burst in fear and they would shit themselves
Dont listen to their shite and enjoy tomorrow
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: May 4, 2013, 08:28:42 pm »
Just need to point something out. I made a reference to seeing Everton fans pushing their hands up against their faces. I've had it pointed out to me by someone that this was not done in reference to Hillsborough but in reference to Heysel. If I was wrong about the context then I sincerely apologise. Doesn't make it any less despicable but if I'm wrong I'm wrong and I'll be the first to hold my hands up and apologise. Fucking stupid of me to make mention of it anyway, because I'd rather concentrate on thanking them tomorrow than bringing up any sins of the past, and I would urge every other red to do the same, because without it, we'll never move forward.

Also, one of the decent lads who took part in the Q+A was offended by my post above. Again, I'm sorry that he was offended, and sorry if any of the other decent blues on there were offended by it, but that post was not aimed at him in the slightest or any of the decent blues on there or in real life. I went to great lengths in my posts to explain that the vast majority of people on their site, who far and away outweighed the c*nts on there, were decent. good people. I can take stick, I can take banter, I can have a laugh with the best of them. Call me every c*nt under the sun if you like because I can handle that. But I got wound up by the small amount of empty vessels making the loudest noises, and to be honest, I'm gutted with myself cos I've let myself down for rising to the bait in all fairness and I feel a bit of a c*nt now. If someone from their site could copy and paste this to their site, then I'd appreciate it, but I won't be going back on there.

Now I really am logging out and staying away from here for a bit. I just want to go to my mam's tomorrow night after the game and wind the fuck out of my auld man because we've twatted his shitty team on the pitch. I just genuinely wish the only thing we ever needed to talk about was what goes on on the pitch because I'm tired of it now. Hopefully after tomorrow, we're one step closer.
Macca resplendent!

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #76 on: May 4, 2013, 09:36:28 pm »

Is the correct answer. I gave up discussing anything but the weather with the bitters a long, long time ago and I don't expect that to change anytime soon.

Offline MelwoodBoy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: May 5, 2013, 12:31:30 am »
Theyre nice arent they
At the time of our 7th European Cup final appearance it was 12 years and 3 days

and still counting......

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: May 5, 2013, 12:37:40 am »
To be honest, I thought the Everton fans would be quite satisfied with their season, but these guys don't seem to think so. I guess they have high expectations, just like us.

Thanks for a very good read.
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You will look down and the tea will be gone.
« Reply #79 on: May 5, 2013, 07:28:56 am »
To be honest, I thought the Everton fans would be quite satisfied with their season, but these guys don't seem to think so. I guess they have high expectations, just like us.

They're annoyed because they were challenging for a top 4 place for most of the season, but have fallen away at the end. I guess they were also hoping for a trip to Wembley, only to be blasted out at home by relegation contenders Wigan. Most of the Blues I know have had it with Moyes, mostly because he hasn't signed a new contract and is waiting for something better to come along, they say.

What an awful thing for someone to say.

Anyone who uses the term 'holocaust' liberally like that needs to have a word with themselves.

Thanks for the Spyin' Kop. Not much variety in the responses from them, not sure what I was expecting really.
« Last Edit: May 5, 2013, 07:31:34 am by AA1122 »
All around you walls are tumbling down. Stop staring at the ground.