Author Topic: Stockholm Incident  (Read 7239 times)

Offline mattybeard

• Chicken Fondler. Group hug? Anyone?
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Stockholm Incident
« on: April 7, 2017, 02:23:54 pm »
Just breaking, another potential incident.  :-\

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/850333959628214273

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Credulity is not a virtue
Re: Stockholm Incident
« Reply #1 on: April 7, 2017, 02:30:11 pm »
If it's another 'one of those' incidents then these c*nts need sorting out. Gang of absolute pussies

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 7, 2017, 02:37:24 pm »
Sweden seems a bit of a mess right now. Hope the injured are ok and Rip to those that aren't.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 7, 2017, 02:39:22 pm »
This is the norm now isn't it? Driving vehicles into public spaces and buildings. How the fuck do you police that?

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 7, 2017, 02:42:13 pm »
Fuuking hel, l r i p to the people who persished,  the twats who done this are almost as bad as the likes of trump and putin oh and may for supplying weapons to saudi who gleefully slaughter innocents in yemen.
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #5 on: April 7, 2017, 02:42:24 pm »
If it's another 'one of those' incidents then these c*nts need sorting out. Gang of absolute pussies
How though? We'd all like it sorted but there isn't an easy answer.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 7, 2017, 03:01:54 pm »
Fuck them ffs fucking piece of shite losers. Sick to my stomach with these scums taking innocent lives.

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #7 on: April 7, 2017, 03:06:27 pm »
After seeing shit like this all over Europe non stop no wonder that right parties growing stronger,myself who always laughed to right wing bullshit,laugh no longer.Fucking Merkel commited suicide of Europe.Hope more countries gonna follow Hungary example and not allow anyone in.Enough already with stupid German,Austrian and Scandinavian policy to allow anyone in.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2017, 03:09:22 pm by kaiser franz »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #8 on: April 7, 2017, 03:11:45 pm »
It's cold blooded slaughtering...no other intention other than to kill innocent people..

How sad this is...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #9 on: April 7, 2017, 03:16:01 pm »
This is the norm now isn't it? Driving vehicles into public spaces and buildings. How the fuck do you police that?
You can't, it's pretty much impossible
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 7, 2017, 03:17:57 pm »
i really can not see how this can be prevented. It seems to be the new norm for terrorists ever since the Nice attack.
In fact, aside from St Petersburg, all attacks after that in Europe (Berlin Christmas attack, London, Stockholm) have been truck/car attacks. Very hard to stop it. they just need a vehicle and pedestrians around.

Reports say shooting going on in the area and one suspect has been arrested.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 7, 2017, 03:19:04 pm »
After seeing shit like this all over Europe non stop no wonder that right parties growing stronger,myself who always laughed to right wing bullshit,laugh no longer.Fucking Merkel commited suicide of Europe.Hope more countries gonna follow Hungary example and not allow anyone in.Enough already with stupid German,Austrian and Scandinavian policy to allow anyone in.

Hold on a minute sunshine, aren't most of these terrorist incidents commited by home grown terrorists, Kent born, Brussels born, etc? Not sure why you're blaming Merkel allowing in the refugees for this.

RIP to all the casualties. Hopefully the numbers don't grow.

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #12 on: April 7, 2017, 03:20:52 pm »
Hold on a minute sunshine, aren't most of these terrorist incidents commited by home grown terrorists, Kent born, Brussels born, etc? Not sure why you're blaming Merkel allowing in the refugees for this.

RIP to all the casualties. Hopefully the numbers don't grow.
Tell that to Cologne womens

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #13 on: April 7, 2017, 03:22:43 pm »
You can't, it's pretty much impossible

But it's also very low level, in terms of - and I can't use a better word - 'effectiveness'.  It's no more than what a particularly unfortunate road traffic accident results in terms of casualties.  This is not taking out airplanes or blowing up buildings. If this is what they're reduced to, I think we can cope with it.

The media treating every incident like it's 9/11 constantly doesn't help, though.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #14 on: April 7, 2017, 03:23:30 pm »
But it's also very low level, in terms of - and I can't use a better word - 'effectiveness'.  It's no more than what a particularly unfortunate road traffic accident results in terms of casualties.  This is not taking out airplanes or blowing up buildings. If this is what they're reduced to, I think we can cope with it.

The media treating every incident like it's 9/11 constantly doesn't help, though.
You forgot Nice,not really low level

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: April 7, 2017, 03:32:08 pm »

It's been the norm for many years among Islamists. It's only in the pat 18 months it's moved to mainland Europe. Fucking awful

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #16 on: April 7, 2017, 03:33:11 pm »

The population of Europe is three-quarters of a million. They're going to have to go some to kill us all at this rate. Ray is absolutely right. This is militarily ineffective, it's just designed to provoke fear and over reaction.

I'm in London and the effect of the Westminster attacks on people's actual behaviour is... zero.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 7, 2017, 03:33:42 pm »
Tell that to Cologne womens

Mate, conflating a non-terrorist incident in Cologne with this likely terrorist incident just so that you can point the finger at a group of people you dont like (and who dont have a history of terrorism) is really bad form. Maybe better to save that shit for the Breitbart forums.

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #18 on: April 7, 2017, 03:34:14 pm »
It's been the norm for many years among Islamists. It's only in the pat 18 months it's moved to mainland Europe. Fucking awful
Well its easiest way to carnage,you only need car and busy street.Its unstoppable.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #19 on: April 7, 2017, 03:35:33 pm »
The population of Europe is three-quarters of a million.

Christ, we're dwindling fast.

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #20 on: April 7, 2017, 03:37:51 pm »
Mate, conflating a non-terrorist incident in Cologne with this likely terrorist incident just so that you can point the finger at a group of people you dont like (and who dont have a history of terrorism) is really bad form. Maybe better to save that shit for the Breitbart forums.
Yeah mass organized rape attack on hundreds of woman is nothing.You right it should be just shrugged off

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: April 7, 2017, 03:38:01 pm »
Merkel commited suicide of Europe

Yet Trump is willing to trigger WW3 because of Syria's "innocent people including women, small children, and even beautiful little babies"

(fyi I think Hungary example is generally ok, and am slightly concerned with the degree of openness afforded to people coming into Germany/Sweden with limited oversight. Not because they shouldnt come in, but no oversight at all is a lower standard than even tourists are subjected to)

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #22 on: April 7, 2017, 03:39:31 pm »
compared to 9/11 though.  Horrible for those involved and those close to the victims but I suspect the authorities would rather deal with these kind of attacks than 9/11 style ones or 7/7 / Madrid train bombings etc.

Those take more planning and more chance of getting caught or having it prevented by the Security Services whereas these kind of attacks can be carried out be a 'lone wolf' as all he has to do is get a vehicle and drive it at people.  It's not good and it can't really be prevented but its not as high impact as other such events
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: April 7, 2017, 03:40:16 pm »
Yeah mass organized rape attack on hundreds of woman is nothing.You right it should be just shrugged off

OK Milo, next time there's a mass organized rape incident it might be more appropriate to go pointing the finger in that thread rather than confusing it with a completely seperate type of incident.

And thinking I insinuated "it should just be shrugged off"....jesus, what's going on in your head? You're sounding deranged.

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #24 on: April 7, 2017, 03:40:18 pm »
Yet Trump is willing to trigger WW3 because of Syria's "innocent people including women, small children, and even beautiful little babies"

(fyi I think Hungary example is generally ok, and am slightly concerned with the degree of openness afforded to people coming into Germany/Sweden with limited oversight. Not because they shouldnt come in, but no oversight at all is a lower standard than even tourists are subjected to)
Im not against immigration but Jesus Christ,it must be some control,you cant just let anyone inn.It was just madness what Germany was doing

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: April 7, 2017, 03:41:35 pm »
Im not against immigration but Jesus Christ,it must be some control,you cant just let anyone inn.It was just madness what Germany was doing
Sorry, but what has this incident got to do with immigrants?

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: April 7, 2017, 03:43:11 pm »
How though? We'd all like it sorted but there isn't an easy answer.

Ban religion. Simples.

Won't happen but would eventually work.

Otherwise, just get out of the middle east. Leave them to it. Can't continue to be blamed forever if we're not there.

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #27 on: April 7, 2017, 03:43:11 pm »
Sorry, but what has this incident got to do with immigrants?
I responded to poster above

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: April 7, 2017, 03:44:06 pm »
I responed to poster above
Why do you keep going on about immigrants?

You were the one to bring it into the thread.

What has this incident have to do with immigrants?

W

Offline wellred82

• Now considers himself properly educated around the significance of his birthday.....
  • Kopite
« Reply #29 on: April 7, 2017, 03:47:10 pm »

Because the attach was most likely ochestrated by an immigrant. In other news I read an article about a mother of 2 in Sweden who was gang raped in an asylum center. The police allegedly found semen stains on her clothing belonging to 48 different men. Only 9 have been caught so far and not a single one of them has been jailed or deported.

Seems to be a lot of stuff going on in Europe and not getting reported. Like they tried to keep the Cologne thing quiet.

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #30 on: April 7, 2017, 03:47:15 pm »

Yeah im sure its Swedish people must doing this,or it was French in Paris and Nice,or Germans in Berlin

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: April 7, 2017, 03:48:29 pm »
Because the attach was most likely ochestrated by an immigrant. In other news I read an article about a mother of 2 in Sweden who was gang raped in an asylum center. The police allegedly found semen stains on her clothing belonging to 48 different men. Only 9 have been caught so far and not a single one of them has been jailed or deported.

Seems to be a lot of stuff going on in Europe and not getting reported. Like they tried to keep the Cologne thing quiet.
Do you have any evidence of this?

W

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: April 7, 2017, 03:48:35 pm »
Ban religion. Simples.
The population of Europe is three-quarters of a million. They're going to have to go some to kill us all at this rate. Ray is absolutely right. This is militarily ineffective, it's just designed to provoke fear and over reaction.

It's already working  :-\

REFUGEES. They were fucking REFUGEES. Fleeing a fucking drought-riddled WARZONE.

Right, glad we sorted that one out.

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #33 on: April 7, 2017, 03:48:50 pm »
Do you have any evidence of this?
Yeah lets play dumb

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: April 7, 2017, 03:49:27 pm »
Yeah im sure its Swedish people must doing this,or it was French in Paris and Nice,or Germans in Berlin
It was French people in France...

It was a British person in London.

W

Offline Golden_Child

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: April 7, 2017, 03:49:29 pm »
It's already working  :-\

Not really. I've been saying the same thing for the last 15 years.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: April 7, 2017, 03:49:43 pm »
Yeah lets play dumb
You're doing a phenomenal job of it.
W

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #37 on: April 7, 2017, 03:50:03 pm »
It was French people in France...

It was a British person in London.
Sure they were

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #38 on: April 7, 2017, 03:50:18 pm »

Well it was a British guy in London in fairness.

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #39 on: April 7, 2017, 03:50:46 pm »
You're doing a phenomenal job of it.
Cut a crap,we all know when they release guy name it wont be Swedish